Let Me Love You

By HennyMSagui

What if living alone or with your best friend...turns out to be the best thing has ever happened? What if in... More

I'm On
Not Hatted Anymore
This Is A 'Hello' And A 'Goodbye'
Another Day, Another Harry Styles Dating Rumor
Is He Even Worth It?
You Can't Love Her
In Your Hands
Let Me Love You
The First Date
A Night With Styles
I'm Ready, If You're Ready
Live While We're Young (Special)
Tumblr/Twitter Celebrity
Give Me A Chance
Darcy Styles
Little Things (Special)
Green Eyed As Me
Extreme
Authors Note
The Wanted
Tweet
I'm A Directioner
Kiss You (Special)
But, I Love You
Hi Leila
Let's Cheer To This
The Runaways
Expect The Unexpected

She's A Directioner

8.7K 94 37
By HennyMSagui

Hello :) It's my first time using Wattpad, not sure of how it really works yet hahaha, but if you like what you read, feel free to vote, and comment :) - Mariana x.

When you’re young, life’s believed in imagination, it’s about running barefoot and jumping in the rain. It’s about happiness and the little material things such as toys, and flowers. It’s about watching the rainbow appear after a monsoon. While you’re growing older you notice that life’s not all about imagination. It’s about what shoe fits me best, and put yourself in someone else’s. You notice that life is a challenge, and you realize that with every challenge comes an opportunity. It’s about being careful when a monsoon comes up and find an umbrella to cover; it’s about the big material things that money can buy without a meaning. Being immature with your friends but mature enough to be in a relationship, it’s about being a good person but at the same time not letting others use you. So if you ask me what is life all about now, I would say, life is about dreaming. You never know when your life would make a 180° turn, and you’ll end up being a famous musician, a famous actress or writer. Life is about never giving up on your dreams, because the best dreams happen when you’re awake.

                                            Chapter one:

                                       She’s A Directioner

Last night my best friend Leila told me about this brand new band. One Direction, I think it was called. She was really excited and happy because they are coming the next week. I’m not really into that stuff, I mean, I liked their music, and I had to admit that they are pretty hot, but I’m not the type of girl who gets excited about a boy band. Besides, I think I remember watching one of the boys on a British TV Show called ‘The X Factor.’ I’m not sure who it was, but I’m pretty sure that it was one of them, so it really didn’t matter at all.

People say my life must be really easy because I’m tall, thin, and have blue eyes. An only brunette on a blonde world, but they don’t have a clue.  The truth is that I’m shy, insecure, smart, responsible, and people don’t like that. People like the wild-party-social girl, not me.

 “Please, please, please Jennifer!” Leila begged

 “No, no, no Leila…” I said

 “But this is an once-in-a-lifetime chance! You have to come!”

 “You can go by yourself or invite somebody else,” I said stubbornly

 “Jennifer! You’re my best friend!” she grinned, batting her eyelashes incontinently “Please…”

 “Ugh, Leila!” I replied tired “Fine! I’ll go, but just this time! You know I don’t like concerts.”

So yep, I’m going to a One Direction concert… whatever that meant.

---

I love summer. I can even wake up at 1pm without told a thing! The concert is this week, so I figured I’d better learn some lyrics. While I was searching for some songs, Leila was running franticly all over the apartment searching for a notebook, a pen, and her camera.

 “Gosh Leila!” I said

 “I…need…to…HURRY!” She said gasping “One Direction is here!”

 “I thought you said the concert was on Friday.”

“It is! But they arrived today! And I saw Zayn’s tweets saying that they were in the mall! So I need to hurry up and go!”

 “Who is Zayn?” I asked

 “Zayn Malik…cutest member of the band…” She said running out of the apartment.

Wow…She is crazy. Still, I had heard some really cool songs. ‘What makes you beautiful,’ seems to be the most popular, ‘One thing,’ was also pretty good one, and ‘Up all night,’ which I think it’s the name of their first up-coming album. I had to admit that they did sing pretty well.

While I was listening to the songs, Leila came back and asked me to go with her, “Why?” I asked still completely uninterested in meeting One Direction.

“Come on!” she insisted “They are signing autographs, but they only sign one thing, so you need to grab this poster and come!” So basically I’m the backup plan

 When we arrived at the mall an incredibly, huge, massive, crowd was already gathered around the band. I wanted to go home, but I thought it would be mean for me to leave Leila there. We were almost at the front of the line when I saw one of the members of the band, I didn’t know his name, but his cool curly hair and confident smile, made me start to feel something weird in my stomach.

“Leila, I feel sick” I groaned

“What!? No! We’re so close Jen! Hold on a little bit!”She grabbed my shoulder and continued “What’s wrong with you?”

“My stomach hurts…Well not really, but it does feel weird,” I replied, grabbing my stomach “I don’t know what it is, but I’m starting to hate it.”

“Bah! It’s called nerves! You’re nervous about meeting One Direction!” She accused and my face blushed.

No way! Nerves? About a stupid boy band? That’s ridiculous! It’s not like something cool is going to happen asides having an autograph from five handsome guys. A lot of girls were crying, screaming, jumping, like…seriously? It was our turn, and noisy Leila obviously went first, leading me by the hand. She grabbed the shirt she brought and started passing it to the band with a huge smile on her face and another five smiles following her. Leila is a really cute girl; she has long, curly brunette hair, tall and thin. She’s smart, but she does know how to have fun…Just because she’s crazy.

Okay, so it was my turn, and the first one who smiled and signed for me was Liam. According to his autograph. He had nice hair, brown? Blonde? Not really know, perhaps he’s just too gorgeous for me to care…the next one was the one whose tweets Leila had been reading, Zayn. What I really liked about him, were his piercings and his varsity jacket. Next to him was a really cute one, blonde, and blue eyed…Niall. Louis was the next one. Damn he was cute! Great sense of style, blue eyes, perfect hair, and such a nice smile. When he finished signing the poster, some girls behind me started pulling the band desperately, so a security guard came and grabbed the poster away from me. I saw how the curly boy started to get frustrated and mad, so he stood up and took back my poster, sat back down, signed it and gave it back to me.

Our eyes met as he handed me the signed poster. The way he was smiling and staring was different from the way the other four did, that I couldn’t stop my mouth from falling open.  He laughed so I laughed. The fan next to me was watching every move we made, so this last One Direction member whispered something to Louis, Louis to Niall, Niall to Zayn, and finally Zayn to Liam. They all looked at him and stood up at the exact same time. Niall grabbed the microphone and announced, “We’re going to take a short break.” All the fans groaned in disappointment, and he added “We have to eat.” Louis took the microphone away from him and added “And to go pee,” so everyone laughed. Amazing how they win the crowd’s attention.

So I was still there, standing like some stupid girl, so I decided to say thanks and walked away. When I arrived with Leila she was like “Oh my God Jennifer! What an amazing moment! This is so cool!” and I was like… “Whatever,” when the truth is that I was actually pretty excited. I was giving the poster to Leila when someone behind me said with a beautiful hoarse voice and British accent…

“So it wasn’t for you?”

I turned around and there he was. The last member of the band, which I did not knew his name because I didn’t even bother to look at the autograph. His green eyes shining so bright and locked into mines that no sound came out of my mouth. Once again my mouth fell open, so it was embarrassing.

“Okay, I guess not” he gave me a cheeky smile showing off his dimples

“She doesn’t like you guys” Leila stupidly said

I hit her in the arm.

“Leila!” I beamed and turned to see him “What my best friend meant is, that I don’t know you guys…I’ve heard like four songs…which are great by the way.”

“Well then, let me introduce myself, my name is Styles…Harry Styles” He began imitating James Bond, “I’m a member of the Irish-British X Factor boy band, One Direction!”

He shouted while putting his arms up in the air. When he put them down Louis arrived from the back and hugged him. I turned to see Leila, she was all emotional and ridiculous starting to whisper something to me, “Larry Stylinson,”

“What?” I muttered

“So I bet you don’t know me either!” Louis interrupted

“Well I…” interrupting again

“My name is Louis Tomlinson and his real name is Edward, not Harry.”

“I do! My name is in fact Harry…and Edward too…I’m Harry Edward Styles, So what!?” He sight and looked at Louis, who was making him a silly face “You do have another name! He does have another name!”Harry replied

“I do not!” Louis joked while trying to cover Harry’s mouth

“Will…” A short sound came out of his mouth when he was trying to take Louis’s hands off of his face “William! His name is William!”

“Louis William Tomlinson, indeed” Niall exposed

“Yeah, yeah” Louis grumbled

“I have no clue why everyone is introducing themselves, but my name is Niall” Thinking of what he just heard, he finished “Niall James Horan.”

“He’s Irish, how cool is that!?” the striped, blue eyed boy, joked

“A pleasure to meet you Niall” Leila offered

Please! Like if she didn’t know him already! So finally Liam and Zayn arrived. We were all beside the little stage where they were signing autographs, so everyone was staring at us. Flashlights, noisy fans, news reporters, everything was so surreal.

“Don’t be rude and introduce yourselves!” Louis said with a smug look making fun of Liam and Zayn

“What?” confused and turning to us, he added “Oh yeah, sorry birds. My name is Liam Payne, nice to meet you,”He smiled and we shook his hand

“Liam James Payne,” Louis added. What’s the matter with the complete names?

“Vas happenin!?” Zayn shouted and Leila screamed in excitement. I turned to look at her with a strange face “Hello, I’m Zayn Malik, what’s your name?”

“Zayn Jawaad Malik,” the curly one, interrupted

“I’m Jennifer Thompson, and she’s my best friend Leila Cahill,” I answered the question, then thought about what Harry just said and added “Wait...what?” I asked and the boys laughed

“My name, my middle name, Jawaad,” Zayn explained

“Oh, Hahaha I get it,” I lied

I really didn’t get it, but it would be really stupid if I kept asking. The big body guard, who took away my poster earlier, came and told the Irish-British boy band that it was time for them to continue. They all nodded and started giving Leila and I, a goodbye kiss on the cheek. Louis had his right arm around Harry’s neck, and for some reason Leila took them a photo. This made Louis shouted to the other guys, “The photo!” so they all came back and asked their bodyguard to take us a picture. All the fans started making noise when it was taken, so they said “Bye,” and leaved. Leila and I started walking away when someone grabbed my shoulder. At first I thought it would be a girl from the crazy crowd but when I turned, I saw Harry.

“What are you doing tonight?” He asked and my heart skipped a beat

Leila stood behind me with her mouth open and so did the One Direction fans, which some of them were taking us pictures and some of them were filming.

“Sleep,” I stupidly, stupidly, stupidly said. He laughed. What an amazing laugh.

“Oh well then, may I sleep with you?”

My jaw completely fell. He, once again, laughed.

“In a good way! Like…no, never mind…” his face blushed and continued “I know my question sounded pathetic, and my answer even more strange and perhaps nasty, but I didn’t meant to, I’m…I’msorry…What was I trying to say is that if you’re free tonight, I would like to ask you out…” He made a pause and looked at my still confused face, so he nervously added “Hmm, a movie? Dinner, perhaps? I don’t know you chose.”

“Hmm yeah…Sure!” I finally mumbled

He smiled. That beautiful, charming smile that made me liked him. I smiled back. He stretched out his right hand and I looked at him confused. He then made a ‘Call me,’ sign and smiled, so I understood he was talking about my phone.  I silently laugh and gave him my cellphone. He typed and then took his IPhone out, copy something, put it away, kept on typing in mine and took himself a picture. I was watching him in amusement, when he finally gave it back. Smiling he gave me a kiss on the cheek, and leaved. I didn’t really understand what was happening. Leila ran to where I was standing and she asked me what was he doing? I told her I didn’t know, so we both looked at my phone and saw an incoming call…

When we watched the screen, we saw his name ‘Harry Styles,’ his photo, the one he randomly took with my phone, which I must say that he look gorgeous, his number, and a little message that says ‘Call me and it doesn’t matter, I’ll be there in two.’ I didn’t know what to say. Leila and I were both in complete shock. After a few seconds Leila screamed, for the thousand time today, and the fans that were watching and filming, asked us what was it? I was still in shock so all I could do was to show them my phone.

“OH MY GOD!” They started fangirling

“It’s their song!” a short blonde contributed

“What song?” I asked

“Everything about you”

When we arrived to the house, Leila wouldn’t stop asking me if Harry had sent me a message. I told her no. It’s obviously that we weren’t going out. He’s famous, I barely know him, he thinks I’m a fan, and I bet he thinks he’s God. When I told these to Leila, she got mad at me, “How can you say something like that? You’re so mean!” She said.

“Please Leila! You don’t know them either! You’re just a fan!” I sighed

“No! I’m not just a fan! I’m a Directioner!” She proudly announced

“What does that supposed to mean?”

“Well…It doesn’t have a specific meaning, but all I can say is that being a Directioner it’s not just any kind of fandom, it’s a lifestyle! It crosses the fan line! It’s above every fandom!Being a Directioner is being proud of One Direction, and being proud of where they are now!  It’s watching a photo of their shoes and can tell which one is who! Being a Directioner means daydreaming about the day that you’ll meet the boys!  Its being part of the 1D Family!”  she described as making a president speech

“One D…” interrupting me

“I’m not done yet!” She pointed out “Is being part of 1D Family! Every Directioner of the world should love the boys, and their music! If they don’t, they have no right to be called a Directioner! Otherwise they’ll be a Directionator. Anyhow, it’s feeling what they feel! If one of them feels happy, we feel happy! If one of them feels pain, we feel the pain!”

“Okay Leila you’re being ridiculous now…”

“No! That’s the attitude that brings a Directioner down! But not this girl! Not…this…Directioner!” finishing her speech

 Seeeeriiioooousslyyyy??? Oh Leila…We have officially lost her…I have nothing against the band, in fact I actually liked them a lot. They seem to be really cool guys. But let’s be realistic, Harry Styles is not going to call me.

---

The next morning I opened my eyes and there she was...Leila.

“Damn it Leila!” I beamed

“What happened last night? I fall asleep before you left the apartment! Did he came and pick you up? Did you guys meet somewhere? How was he looking? I bet handsome as always, but what was he wearing? Was he wearing a bow? A tie? Did he kiss you? I heard he kisses on the first date! What happened!?” She asked and asked and asked

“Nothing Leila!”

“What do you mean?” upset

“First of all, get the hell off of me!” She laughed and sat down beside me “We didn’t go out…I knew that would happen. He obviously forgot that he asked me out, and I bet he forgot that he introduced himself to us. He is famous Leila, he has more important things to do, rather to hang out with a fan” Leila interrupted me

“Ahaaa!! So you’re a fan!”

“Really? Of everything I just said ‘Fan’ was the only thing that you heard?”

She nodded and when we got over with the ‘Harry topic’ someone knocked our door. It was Mike, the door keeper. 

“Hey Mike!”We both sang

“Hey girls!”smiling “I have something for you Jenny”

“For me?”I asked

“Yep”He grabbed a package from his bag and also a small clipboard were he asked me to sign, “I don’t know what it is, neither who send it, perhaps you know”

“Yeah, thanks Mike”he left

Leila closed the door and walked to her room. I threw the package into the couch and sat next to it. I was staring at it with confusion. It was really creepy that it had my address, name, and everything on it, but not a single detail from the one who send it, so I didn’t wanted to open it. After a few hours of watching the TV, Leila decided to come out of her room. She asked me if I had opened the package already but I told her no, she asked me why? And I told her that I didn’t want to.

“Why?” She asked again

“Leila!!” I sighed

I saw her looking at the package so I grabbed it and threw it to her. “May I?” I told her that that was the reason I gave it to her. She smiled and started opening the package. Its envelope was beautiful, so Leila was unwrapping it slowly and patiently. When she finally got something off without breaking it, she saw a smaller box inside. “Damn,” she grumbled. Then took the small box in her hands and said “I think it’s a CD.”

“A CD?” I raised an eyebrow questiongly

She nodded and opened the box. It was a CD…a One Direction album. Leila was really excited and happy about it that she started jumping and saying “I got their album! It has their first 6 songs!” it’s mine, Leila…Is this a joke? Why would someone send me a One Direction album? She continued opening the package and she found an autographed picture frame, that she automatically made Leila’s property, just as the CD. She kept digging and…

“Concert tickets!!” shouting

Followed by all that 1D stuff, there was a small, black, tiffany’s box. Leila opened it and it was a necklace. She gave it to me because she knew that the necklace was obviously not for her. I stare at it for a while; it was beautiful, gold with a small diamond hanging in the middle. In my personal opinion, it was really posh. Leila told me that there was also a letter in the package, “May I read it, Jen?” I nodded

October 12. 2011.

 Jennifer Thompson:

Hello Jennifer! I know this is weird, but I’m Harry :) I know I asked you out yesterday, and that we didn’t go anywhere. I’m sorry, my bad. I left the mall too late yesterday signing autographs, and after that, we had several interviews, so I wasn’t able to call you.  I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

Now, there are four things in this package. The first sneak-peek of our official CD album ‘Up all night,’ a picture frame signed by all of us including our band, two backstage-concert tickets, and a necklace. I now Leila is there with you, so, ‘Hi Leila! The picture frame is for you! The CD is for Jennifer, because if she wants to attend our concert this Friday she must know our songs, and I know that you already know them Lol, but you can have it too, just ask her first. One ticket is obviously for you and the other one is for Jenny.’

The last thing you’ll find there is a necklace. Jennifer I bought it because when I saw it I immediately liked it…just as I liked you. Please accept these things, and I hope to see you birds at the concert this Friday.

Love

Harry Styles x.

P.s. Your address, I got it from a fan mail that Leila sent us last week…Thank you Leila :) we liked it very much! 

“Why do they keep calling us birds?”She asked

“It’s the British slang for ‘girls’”I replied

“How do you know that?”

“I’m British…”

“True…”

Harry is so sweet! I can’t believe that he took the time to send us these things…And I can’t believe that Leila fan mailed them…Oh right…she’s a Directioner!

First chapter! Did you like it?? Are you also a Directioner? :D click on VOTE! :) - Henny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
15.7K 253 23
More than Just Best Band Friends FanFic of Cali4nia Girls, Cimorelli, and One Direction When a YouTube sensation Cimorelli is asked to tour wit...
13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
54.5K 538 30
Lindsay Warren was a normal teenage girl.... she had the perfect family: an older sister and two wonderful parents. she loved her life, but when her...