Reputation

Galing kay gorystories

The school's hottest boys are the two most dangerous psychopaths... Rebekah Fleetwood is a straight A studen... Higit pa

Show Him What A Good Time Is
Never Had Sex With A Virgin
Did A Number On My Back
You Will Be Ruined
It's Just A Piercing, Becks
I Want You Seductive, Not Plain
Those Are Tears Of Eagerness
Go On, Tell Him Becks
That's Not Like My Rebekah
You're A Beautiful Girl, Rebekah
She Was Told Not To Do That
That's Non Of Our Business
She Tried It Again
I Don't Know Why I'm Like This
Jackass
Why Did You Do This To Me?
We Had The Best Of Fun
The Big, Mean Bully
You Care About The Slut, Dont You?
Smaller And Smaller
I Need A Distraction
It Ain't Gonna Get You Anywhere
I Have A Little Confession
Kade Couldn't Take It
I Need You
It Belongs To Me
You Can't Stay Here
The Position You're Suppose To Be In
Why Doesn't Anybody Love Me?
You're Acting Weird!
You Fucking Crazy Bitch
Just Take Me Away From Here

I Don't Want You To Go

808 44 4
Galing kay gorystories

Unedited ;(

Chapter 15

" Rebekah, did you hear me?" Rebekah was snapped out of day dream when she heard Vicky's voice enter her ears, and she snapped her head upwards in fright. She didn't know how many times Vicky had called her name, but the look on the group of girls faces told her it had been several times.

Rebekah rubbed her left eye before flickering it around to see she was in History class, and then stared directly at Vicky, trying to crawl back into realty. Harsh reality. The reality in which she was forced to think about the unimaginable night before.

" Sorry," she apologised. " What did you say?"

Vicky turned and pulled her eyebrows together at Francesca and Cheryl who sat across the table, watching the conversation, both just as perplexed. Vicky finally rolled her ocean- blue eyes playfully then grinned at Rebekah.

" Tonight, my place. My Mom and Dad are away for the weekend, so the house is free for us all." She told her, and Cheryl and Francesca both squeezed their teeth together in excitement, in which Mr Kemp shot his eyes over and at them, and signalled for them to continue with there work. They groaned before pretending to write.

Rebekah coughed before bringing her head back down to the work she hadn't even started. " No thanks."

" Oh, come on, Rebekah." Francesca whined. "You're constantly at home studying. You deserve some fun. I bet you don't even sleep."

Exams.

Francesca was right. Rebekah didn't sleep, at least not last night. But that wasn't because she should be up revising late; something she should be prioritising at this moment in time. Something she would be prioritising if it wasn't for all the heart- wrenching trauma that had entered her life. She needed to get back into studying, but she just couldn't. Couldn't whilst the thought of what she'd done was still as fresh as a daisy in her moulding mind.

Rebekah shook those scarring thoughts away, and kept her eyes balanced down. She could feel Vicky's glued to her face, but she felt if she looked up, Vicky would witness last nights guilt written all over her paled face.

" Please. For yourself, just come," Cheryl's reached out across table to grab her hands, and this caught Rebekah off guard, causing her to jerk her arms immediately away from Cheryl's. It was as if she was reminded of Kade aggressively gripping her when she tried to escape the house that Kade's step moms corpse lay flat in, buried in a pool of her own blood as she rotten away.

Rebekah recognised what she'd done almost automatically and darted her veiny eyes towards Cheryl. She tried to smile, but she couldn't. Her face held that same shocked, despondent expression. Cheryl's cheeks went red real quick, and Vicky was staring into Rebekah's soul, as if she was searching for something that she could somehow inspect already.

Act like everything's normal.

Do normal things.

" Fine, I'll ask if I can come," Rebekah rushed out to fill the quietness that had landed amongst the girls, and to cover her previous reaction. It worked as it caused bright smiles to lift onto Vicky, Cheryl and Francesca's face. Cheryl's was more struggled than theirs, and she eyed Rebekah with question.

" You won't regret it," Vicky smirked. "Honestly, you'll have the best time with us. I'll put a bit of makeup on you to cover your.. well make you stand out. You haven't been to my house since the 7th Grade."

Rebekah knew her appearance looked terrible today. She didn't need Vicky to spell it out for her, as the confusion and disgust within their face shown it more than clearly.

The bell rung to end class and Vicky told her to be at her house for 5:30. Rebekah agreed before hurrying out the classroom before Mr Kemp witnessed her empty piece of paper.

As Rebekah went down the corridor, she stretched out her weakened, frail hand and reached into her purse to grab her cell phone. She stopped walking and lay against a nearby locker to call her dad.

Whilst it began to ring, Rebekah gasped slightly when she looked straight ahead, and noticed Kade on the other side of the corridor, his dark eyes piercing into hers, and his nostrils flaring as he gave her a ravishing look.

Rapist.

Murderer.

Gooseflesh immediately formed on her arms underneath her shirt, and she couldn't stop staring down at him, no matter how hard she wanted to turn away. Her breathing hitched, and she felt her arm rattle against her jaw as she pressed the phone against her right ear.

" Hello?" Her father answered, but she couldn't find the words to respond to him as her throat felt suddenly too clogged to be capable of forming a sentence. A croak left her throat, and the tears began to form in her eyes as she replayed last night over and over, and Kade moved downwards, getting nearer and nearer.

She swallowed harshly before clearing her throat, and trying to force out something. Anything. " D-dad,"

"Rebekah, what is it? I'm working." Richard huffed.

Rebekah turned away so she wasn't facing Kade's devilish glare anymore; her eyes were fixed against the locker. She closed them and breathed before trying to get her act together.

" I just wanted to ask if I could stay at Victoria's tonight." She asked quietly, her voice still slightly wiggling as she spoke.

" Yes, if it's at Victoria's, then of course." Richard said. " But i have work until late tonight, darling."

" So I'm not gonna see you?" Rebekah rolled her eyes. She didn't know why she asked, she knew the answer.

There was a pause in the line for a moment, and Rebekah was tempted to turn around and see if Kade was still eyeing her. But her feet wouldn't shift from the ground, and she felt a knot forming in the pit of her stomach at the thought of him being so close. She felt she could feel his breath on her ear, but she knew her mind was playing games.

" Speak properly before questioning me, Rebekah." Richard said harshly. " But no, you will not."

Obviously her father was going to complain about the word gonna. He was always picky like that, but that was the least of Rebekah's worries.

She just let out a sigh. Rebekah didn't know why she was bothered, she never seen him anyway. It made no difference. It was just the fact her life was falling apart and he couldn't even notice. Tonight was Rebekah's chance. To attempt to forget about what had happened, and have a good time. She knew it pointless, but it was worth a shot.

" Look, Rebekah, I have to go," he interrupted her thoughts. " We will talk later. Keep your cell on."

" Okay,"

And with that, Richard hung up in a hurry, and Rebekah just rolled slightly so her temple touched the locker, placing her phone back in her pocket, and let out another huff.

" You're not going to that party tonight,Becks." Kade's voice boomed from beside her, and she lent of the locker so she could view him. She knew he'd be right beside her. Watching her.

Rebekah turned on her heels so she was facing him, and she was met by his evil glare almost instantly, the infuriation bulging through his sockets. She gulped before moving her eyes from his; she couldn't stand to watch his pupil dilate in the most grim way.

" Why do you care?" She asked shakily, awkwardly shuffling her bag up her shoulder.

" I don't want you to go,"

" I can do whatever I like."

Rebekah didn't understand why she was trying to have this fight with Kade. She'd seen what he was capable of yesterday with her own go eyes. She was scared to death- more petrified than she'd ever been in her entire life. This is why she was acting this way- it was an attempt to create a barrier. A barrier Kade couldn't see through to recognise her true fear. But Rebekah shown it so clearly that Kade already knew.

Kade took a step closer to her, so she took a step backwards, her back instantly connecting with the lockers. He leant in, and Rebekah shuddered. The smell of his cologne and his breath that reeked of cigarettes invaded her nostrils.

" Leave me alone," she whispered.

" You don't get to ignore me, Becks." Kade said through clenched teeth. Kade slammed his fist into the locker, which allowed Rebekah's anger and worry towards the situation to unleash

" I said leave me alone!" Rebekah screamed into his face, before climbing under his arm and running down the corridor.

Kade automatically whipped his head around to see they'd created an audience. Students stared over at Kade with concerned eyes, and this made him even more angrier.

" What you all staring at?!" He spat, and with that they all scurried away from him. Kade ruffled his fingers into his hair before dashing his leg into the locker and roaring out aggressively. Kade whipped his head down the corridor to see Rebekah was gone. His nostrils flared again as he stared in that same spot. She wouldn't get away with this. Never.

Before Rebekah knew it, she was out of the school doors and into the parking lot. She still had one more period: Chemistry, but she just couldn't go no matter how much she needed to. She couldn't stay here for one second longer whilst Kade was mingling round. It didn't help that himself and Ethan was in that next lesson, and she'd just embarrassed him in front of a corridor full of people. He was bound to be furious.

Rebekah didn't have her car, which means she'd have to walk home. It wasn't too far, luckily, and her father clearly wasn't home, so Rebekah figured she may as well go and grab her things for the sleepover now. She began making her way home as the wind swept against her scaly skin.

Once she arrived, she pulled her key out and went inside, being immediately greeted with the sound of nothing. It had always been that way. With such a large house, and only few people, it was coated in pure emptiness. It made even Rebekah feel empty. Except she was emptier now than ever before.

She rushed to her room and slung a few things inside her bag, including night wear and a creams bag for her skincare routine which included her tooth brush. Once she'd packed, she realised she'd need to change. Rebekah was wearing her Red buttoned up shirt with a black skirt, and she knew for a fact the other girls would complain. She'd always been slated for what she wore, but it was always her dad that filled her wardrobe. He said it was a good thing that she didn't follow the crowd and dress like a slut. Something she now was in her own mind. She didn't have to dress like one to be one.

Rebekah began dragging outfits out her closet, but they all was the same. Nothing was going to be suitable. Then she peered more inside and noticed a diamond dress that was covered in small glittery sparkles. Cheryl had bought her this in her sixteenth birthday, but her dad had forbid her from wearing it. He went on for two days straight how it was unacceptable, and actually told Rebekah to say she didn't want it. But Rebekah had too much of a heart to hand it back to Cheryl, and hid it from her father so he'd never find it and be mad she never returned the thoughtful gift.

It brightened up Rebekah's dull eyes the minute she pulled it out, and surprisingly, Rebekah thought it was just perfect. Dress' like this had never appealed to her in all her life, but right now, the way the diamonds on it danced around the room, bouncing of walls, gleaming everywhere, Rebekah had never wanted a piece of clothing to be on her body more in her entire life.

She got changed, slipping the irritating material onto her soft legs, and she looked at her face in a small mirror. Dark bags hung under her eyes deeply and her lips were rather dry and cracked. This was a look. If her father was in right now..

Rebekah grabbed a makeup bag from her counter and took out some concealer and a black liner. She rarely wore makeup, but at this point, it was much needed. She quickly applied it, hoping it didn't look too bad as she definitely wasn't a fully trained makeup artist, and Rebekah grabbed a pair of silver heels from the corner of her room.

She walked over to the tall mirror and took a look at herself. Rebekah didn't think she appeared the best, and her Dad would be filled with so much animosity and disgust if he seen her here right now that he'd turn his nose at the sight whilst muttering she's a whore.

But the truth is, after everything that had happened. After all the stress she'd experienced over these days. After literally burying a dead woman, Rebekah was going to have to try and forget about what had happened. About her fathers lack of care towards her. About Kade Samuels and Ethan Riley and their foolish games that suddenly became so deep that Rebekah didn't realise how far she'd fell.

It was over, and there was nothing she could do to stop them.

Him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

275K 10.8K 182
My Best Friends Brother - Book Three in The Forbidden Lust Series "You're my best friends little brother Milo, we can't do this." Looking at me wit...
264K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
1.1K 37 16
"You're mine, and I'm never letting you go." Devon Burke isn't one to be shy to do something drastic and nerve-wracking. He's the bad boy who is cons...
151K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...