The Regret(Editing)

By MimiraTheAuthor

"You know what I've decided? I want a divorce!" You and Jung Hoseok, aka Jhope from the well known Kpop group... More

Prologue
Beautiful Day
Visiting Hobi
Visiting Hobi Part 2
Visiting Hobi Part 3
Brunch With Hobi
Update!!!
The Meeting
Hope
Pain
Is Beauty Everything?(fluff and a little smut )
I Need You (Smut)
Meeting Alex.
My birthday and Update!!
Worry
Promise(SMUT included)
Tell Me the Truth
I'm Not Jealous
Was it My Fault?
I Can't Tell Her
He Doesn't Love Me Anymore?
I'm In Love With Her
What Hidden Message?
I Can't Do This Anymore!
I WANT A DIVORCE
I Love You
Why Is He Here And How Did He Find Me?
Uncertainty
When The Time Is Right
I'll Help You Forget Him
I'll Help You Forget Him (Smut Warning!)
Why Does It Still Hurt So Much?
I Don't Want To Lose Her
You've Won Me
I Don't Believe You
I Want Her To Still Love Me
Why Does Love Hurt?
I Will Never Stop Loving Noona
I Just Want My Wife Back!
Am I Still In Love With Hobi?
Will You Marry Me?(SMUT!)
Did He Just Call Me Jagiya?
Never Signed The Divorce Papers!?
Now I Can Find Her
I Don't Care...I'm Getting My Wife Back!
Will You Be My Wife Again?
Why Did You Do It?
This Is All For You
❀️~Thank You!!!~❀️

I Missed You

2.1K 80 11
By MimiraTheAuthor

Four painful months had passed and there was no calls or texts from Tae. I knew he was too busy working and getting prepared with tours but I was getting a little worried. I really wanted to see the boys because I still missed them, no matter how uncomfortable the situation with Hobi and I was. I still loved them and valued them as family...but I still couldn't bring myself to call them because I was still not over the last phones calls, unheard voice mails, and unread texts messages Hobi had sent me when I filed for divorce.

News went out that BTS were already in LA and it was about two weeks until BTS were to perform at The Staples Center. I had to prepare to sell more of BTS's new albums since we went out of stock, two weeks ago. It was Wednesday at 6pm and I was in the storage room, counting inventory, organizing boxes, posters, albums, buttons and other accessories when Amy comes in. 

"Hey Y/N. I noticed you haven't had a break all day. It's an hour before your shift ends. Why don't you take a lunch" She says, taking the clipboard from me.

"Sorry, Amy. It's still a bad habit of mine. I sometimes treat my job as a career rather than a minimum wage job so I get a little carried away" I chuckle and shrug

"Your ambition is really outstanding and is much appreciated here. I can see why Big Hit didn't want you to leave. But it was your choice." She says smiling at me

"Thank you Amy. I've only been here for four months and I already feel like I found my third home." I say to her, hugging her.

"You're most welcome Y/N. Did you get your tickets for their concert?"She asks

"No, not yet. But I will eventually" I say as we step out of the storage room.

"Well here you go!" She says handing me the ticket!

I gasp as she held the ticket in front of me "Amy! Y-Y-you did'n't have to! I can't take this!" I say slight pushing the ticket away from her

"Y/N you've been working so hard ever since you started. We all care and respect you and really admire your work ethic and how much you contribute to this company. So here! Take it!" She says putting the ticket in my hands.

"I don't know what to say. Thank you so much!....I guess I'll head to lunch then. See you later and thank you again!" I say as I leave the room and head down to the lounge. I take out my packed lunched from the fridge and sit down on the couch. The lounge was empty so it was only me, since it was only me and Amy left. I take a couple of bites of my lunch and a few sips of juice before I taking out my phone and unlocking it to check for any messages. There was still nothing from Tae. No voice mail, no calls..nothing. I felt my heart sink into the floor and I was thinking about the situation I had with Hobi. I didn't want it to happen again. I suddenly lost my appetite and put the rest of the food back in the counter and into the fridge. I sat back on the couch, thinking about Tae and wondering if he's ok. 

My lunch break needed and I clock back in and helped finished any remaining tasks before my shift ended. Amy had given me a week and a half break because she knew I worked for Big Hit and wanted me to see BTS before they had to go back to Korea. I insisted she didn't but she did it without a question and had already put it on the system. I clock out of my shift and told everyone that I would see them soon and to have a great week and went home.

I got home and kicked of my shoes and slouch my way up to my room. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and got out to find my pajamas to wear. I hear the doorbell ring and I ran downstairs still in my today's outfit, to open it. I felt my whole body freeze the moment I saw a tall, dark haired Tae standing in front of me, smiling at me.

"Hey Y/N. Missed me?!" He says, arms spread out, waiting for me to give him a hug

I jump into his arms without hesitation, telling him how much I missed him.

"I'm sorry I haven't been calling you. I called your job, two weeks ago, and told them I was just a friend, asking what time you were off and when you were having a day off from work. I wanted to surprise you. He says, hands holding me by the waist

"I was worried. I tried calling you but thought you were too busy to call back so I stopped." I say getting out of his embrace.

"Well now I'm here. Well, we're all here. The rest of the members are staying at the hotel, near the Staples Center."

"Wait..aren't you staying at the hotel with them too" I say, raising my tone

"Don't worry. I am but I let them know where I was going....I have something I want to show you." He says staring at me sweetly

"Well I can't have you standing out here to show me" I chuckle, pulling him in the apartment. But he pulls back a little and I look at him confused.

"No..you have to come with me..so I can show you" He says lowly

"Umm OK. Let me grab my phone and purse from the counter" I say to him as I ran to the living room and grab my things off the counter and quickly run back to him. I close the door and lock it and head downstairs, where his rental car was parked. We get in a drive to whatever he was driving me to

"So where are you taking us?" I ask anxiously

He smiles, eyes still glued to the road, and takes my hand and holds it firmly "You'll see Y/N"

I sit back on the seat and smile at the dark sky. Stars twinkling and glittering as they followed us. I felt at ease, a sense of peace that I've been longing to have again.It was everything I could ever ask for.

We got off the free way, and that's when Tae told me to close my eyes. I closed them and moments later the car stopped. He gets out of the car and opens the door for me, takes my hand and helps me out of the car. He tells me to still keep them closed until he said so and we started walking. It felt like I was walking on piles of dirt but I didn't want to ask so I kept walking. I hear the sounds of the ocean waves and I became anxious.I wanted to open my eyes to badly so I started squeezing Tae's hands.

"Ok. Open!" He whispers into my ear and I open them. I couldn't form any words when I saw the ocean, a little beach house, and a beach towel spread on the ground with a few baskets, flowers and plates of food on display.

"W-w-what is this?" I say, my eyes glued to the beautiful display

"This was the surprise I wanted to give you. I missed you so much. When I found out that we were having a tour here in La I knew I had to surprise you. That's why I haven't' called you" He says guiding me and sitting me down. 

"It's all so thoughtful. It's absolutely beautiful. Thank you. And I missed you too" 

He sits down and opens up the basket to get out a bottle of wine and two glasses and pours them into the glasses.

"Tae, we both know you and I don't really drink" I chuckle at him

"Yeah I know" He laughs "I figured we'd celebrate with just one toast....Then I'll give this back to the members, when I get back." He smirks. He hands me a glass and we raise our glasses together and took a sip of the wine.

The night was beautiful, the sound of the waves was music to my ears that played over and over again. The scenery was like looking at a live painting, perfected with every detail. The wind blew across my face and hair, taking in the cool breeze. I close my eyes, enjoying every moment...not wanting it to end. 

"Y/N I have another surprise to for you I want to give you" He says taking my hand, helping me to my feet. We walk to the beach house and Tae opens the door and lets me in. There was a big bouquet of flowers in the counter and a box of chocolates next to it.

"These are beautiful! I don't even want to go near the chocolates because they'll be gone in five seconds" I laugh. "Thank you." I say kissing him on the cheek. He takes me to the couch and we sit down. He puts his arms around me and I slowly lean on to his shoulder. He grabs my hand and holds it closely to his to his chest.

"I really missed you. I know I keep say it but I really do. I missed hearing your laughter and seeing your smile" He kisses me on the forehead.

"I missed you too. I felt a little lonely. But my job has been helping me cope with it. It's like I found another family. But I miss you all...I kind of want to go back to Big Hit"

"That's great!!..But nothing would make me happier if you actually did decide to come back" He says, lightly stroking my face.

"On the bright side my manager got me tickets to see you guys!" I say turning to my side to face him.

"That's great! We can't wait to see you. I know PD will be happy to see you" Tae chuckles. He gently lets go of me and gets up from his seat and I look up at him wondering what he was about to do.

"I'll be right back" He says walking down the hall. I fixed myself on the seat and look at the bouquet of flowers. Each flower had a sweet smelling scent, but were all yellow. I always wondered why he had an obsession with the color yellow and yellow flowers. I put the flowers down and pick up the box of chocolates, tear off the plastic and opened the box. I take a piece and ate it. The the semi sweet chocolate and caramel melted in my mouth that I wanted to have another until I hear footsteps coming down the hall and I close the box and put them on the table. I turn around to see Tae coming out from the hall, smiling gently at me. He comes to the couch and holds out his hand.

"I know I'm filled with so many surprises today but I want you to come with me"

" When have you not surprised me?" I say grabbing my purse, taking his hand and getting up from the couch and I follow behind him.

I wonder what other surprises he has for me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.7K 24
Lee yoonji became a babysitter for the prince of Estailia, park jimin... what will happen when the prince falls in love... Read and find out πŸ™ƒ Start...
26.9K 1.1K 59
There is a girl who considers BTS members as her idol and specially jimin, her dream was that once in her she want to go South Korea so she can watc...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

390K 19.5K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
26.1K 893 41
Her bare back touching the cold wall as her breath hitches when the distance between them decreases Yn : w-when did I say, that...i love you ???: Yo...