Strawberry Panic {TomTord}

By god-wont-answer

Tom wasn't good at a lot of things; keeping friends, being nice, staying sober? Nah, forget it. But dressing... More

Get a job, ya hippy
Existential crisis
Drowning in pink
This is not a fetish
Getting acquainted
The one with the filler
Cutting it close
Heating up
Hot dang
Thanks, I hate it
A good day
Cherri bakes well
The most romantic man in the universe
Flirting with danger
How do you know you're a third wheel?
Gay chicken
That really butters my croissant
Has anyone noticed that the titles get progressively longer?
h-
Yikes
Sherlock Holmes looking ass
Immovable force meets an unstoppable object
Sexual harassment in the workplace? It's more likely than you think
From the depths
Gay gets gayer
Fuck me, daddy
Sex reference
Papa bless
Wow, rude
Daddy's kink
Violence is not a precursor to romance
Alone
A goodbye
Can't look you in the eye
A welcome
Five serious titles in a row? I think not
Bitch, what the fuck
Eat your feelings
Falling together
⚠️ Graphic Dick Touching ⚠️
Ding dong, you are wrong
Thot, can you not
An actual gay mystery
Uh-
Eye for an eye
Gimme them suckies, daddies
Tom in the bathroom
Oh, boi
A is for asshole
Shookieth
Your mother should have swallowed (by fall out boy)
Is that a weed?
My dude, my guy; the apple of my eye
Pretty fly for a bi guy
Dollar store dank kush
What the fuck, Richard
Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey
Let me be ((Frank)) with you
Wake up America
And that's the tea, sis
Knock knock, here comes my cock
Can you nut
(☭ ͜ʖ ☭)
Absolutely bamboozled
Aliveisn't
Dreamscape shenanigans
House of memories

Clarity

6.4K 252 288
By god-wont-answer

"I'm sorry but- whomst the fuck?"

After briefly deciding that the upcoming conversation was a bit too important to be had in a dirty alleyway, covered in grime and hard as a rock, the two had quickly made their way bad to the house (again, as quick as it was possible, considering the situation). Luckily, Matt was still out on his daily shift, and Edd had long since locked himself away in his bedroom, working on his art. This made sneaking into Tord's room all the more easy.

That doesn't mean that they didn't have the conscious mind to whisper, however.

Sitting opposite one another, legs crossed, face scuffed an irritated red, Tom pulled at his oversized pyjama shirt, stretching the hem so it fitted comfortably over his bent knees. All things considered, after the interaction they just had and the sudden, frantic relocation to Tord's bed, he felt as though the current situation lacked an unfortunate amount of kissing. Then again, a couple of days ago he wasn't fully, mentally prepared to even entertain the possibility of said kissing.

Small steps.

Tord huffed, "You're in a drug trafficking ring."

He spoke slowly, as though talking to an animal, or a very stupid child.

Gritting his teeth at the condescending tone, Tom snorted irritably, "And how do you know that?"

"The leader's son spends a lot of time at the cafe- most of the ingredients or the sweets themselves come from the bakery down the roa-."

"The buff Russian veteran?!" Tom jumped in suddenly, features quickly warping into ones of horror, "I was joking! I didn't actually think-."

A snorting laugh escaped Tord, seemingly by accident, as he attempted to cover it up with a sharp cough, "Good guess, I suppose."

Placing his face into his hands, Tom groaned lowly, the horrific reality of his life finally starting to wash over him, "I can't believe-"

"That was strike one, actually." Tord nonchalantly added. At Tom's questioning stare, he continued, "Of why I thought you were a member."

"Well, I'm not."

"Yet," Tord muttered darkly.

It was times like this where he started to really question why he was attracted to Tord in the first place.

What an asshole.

"Tord." He ground out, exasperation practically dripping from the single syllable.

Shrugging easily, "I'm not accusing you... Now ...I'm just saying that, given the circumstances, you are definitely the sort of person to accidentally become a gang member."

"Am not." He muttered childishly, whatever minuscule amount of proud that he still somehow possessed hurting at the suggestion, "But... If they did try to recruit me, how would they do it?"

A thoughtful silence polluted the natural flow of conversation.

Tord grunted, eyes downcast in contemplation, "Maybe by doing a task that proves loyalty?"

"And what would that be?" Tom hummed.

"I don't know- have you been offered to do something? Drop a package off? Spend extra time with a certain client?"

Thinking back to the last few days were difficult, everything seemed so long ago. He really didn't have a great grasp on the passage of time.

Finally, "No."

Clicking his tongue, Tord nodded his head absentmindedly, "Make sure to look out for that."

"You-" He looked up quickly in disbelief, back straight from tension, "You want me to go back?"

"How else would we take them down?" Shaking his head, Tord narrowed his eyes at him, "You're our ticket to insider information."

"Isn't a snitch the worst possible thing you can be whilst in a gang?" Tom sighed hard, it left a certain, shaky ache in his lungs, "Besides, what do you mean by 'we' and 'our'? I'm not a part of this! I'm not a part of your-"

He stopped, brows furrowed and eyes unyielding, "You're a gang leader, aren't you?"

Tord paused for a second, hesitating. Slowly, he licked his lips as he finally uttered out, "The less you know, the better off you'll be."

Rolling his eyes didn't exactly hold the same weight as it would for a normal human, but he hoped Tord understood the sentiment nonetheless when he remarked, "Bit too late for that now, don't you think?"

Shaking his head again, Tord didn't answer, choosing instead to fidget with the insides of his hoody pocket.

There was a beat of uncomfortable silence before Tom dared to ask another question, "Before- a few weeks ago, I came home late and you said, 'I knew you were going to enter the game sooner or later'- what did- what does that mean?"

Tensing, Tord evaded eye contact as he mulled over his words. Apparently embarrassed by the question, he shuffled in his sitting position, "Uh."

Tom quirked an eyebrow, a small smile tugging at his lips. Being the one who was usually a hot, awkward mess, the role reversal was a decidedly nice change. Making the ordinarily unflappable man embarrassed was quickly becoming one of his favourite pastimes.

Despite himself, a goofy smile graced his lips. He definitely did like the asshole.

What a mistake that is.

Suddenly finding the wall next to him very interesting, Tord bit at the inside of his cheek; uncertain, "Sometimes, when I see you, I can see myself. Back when I was miserable when I knew that the world was unfair. Back when I thought I couldn't do anything about it."

Opening his mouth to interject, Tom paused, before closing it again. He didn't know where this was going.

Unperturbed, Tord continued, "The urge to rise up- it's there, it's inside of you. I can see it every time we fight. Just to think, if only you applied yourself more- you could take over the world if you wanted, and I would be there, opposite you. Your rival for world domination."

Tord was smirking by the last sentence, eyes unfocused in a dream-like state.

Unseen by Tord, Tom frowned and promptly shook his head.

Not liking what he was hearing, he sunk his teeth into his bottom lip, grounding himself. Willing himself to not get too angry at the words being carelessly thrown in his direction. How else was he supposed to take this confession? How could he not be offended at the fact that his crush thought he was the type of person that would want to rule the world?

What the fuck.

Furrowing his brow, Tom snapped back, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Still smirking, Tord shifted his gaze back to Tom, "Do you remember the Christmas after I had left? You stole Santa's sleigh and started to bomb London-"

"How do you know about that-"

"That's when I saw it; the passion, the burning in your eyes. I realised we aren't so different." He looked so proud, "If you could terrorise a major city on your own, without back up, within a few hours, can you imagine what you could do with the right people behind you?"

Being described by different people was always a disconcerting experience. It was like being given a window to another reality, where a person's whole perception of themselves is twisted onto its head.

This though? This was on an entirely different level.

"So why were you so upset when you thought I was apart of their crew? Isn't that something that you wanted?" It just didn't make any sense.

Tord sniffed in disgust, shaking his in what can only be described as disappointment, "They are nothing. Small fry, if anything. They're perfectly happy with drug transportation- you can do better than that."

Oddly touched at the amount of faith being poured in his direction, Tom smacked his lips, throat dry. Looking at his hands, he fidgeted nervously. He honestly didn't know what to say to that.

He doesn't get compliments very often but damn, Tord's were certainly one of a kind.

Instead of retorting, he settled on another question, "So, what now? What do I do when I go back tomorrow?"

"The plan so far is for me to check out the cafe during the day. Have you managed to get a look at the back rooms?"

Gulping, Tom sighed again. Tord, at his work, during the day? That sounded awful

"Not really." He shrugged, "I didn't really know what I was looking for the first time." 

Faintly, he felt the buzzing of his phone vibrating against his foot. After getting changed into a new pair of clothes, and washing his face from makeup, he had thrown the device on the bed unceremoniously, easily forgetting about it.  

Sending a quick look in Tord's direction, he opened it up to see several unseen messages from Cherri. 

Awh, shit.

[Cherri]: TAM! TAAAAM

[Cherri]: Gurl, are you okay?? Where the fuck are you??

[Cherri]: Devon threw the guy out if that's what you're worried about???

[Cherri]: Message me back when you get the chance

[Cherri]: Ms Sinclair is p i s s e d 

Good days are really hard to come by. 

--

A/N: I hope this clears some stuff for y'all, I wanted to be clearer about the connections, but I still haven't mentioned a few other things since they're for later >:))) 

I also wanted to sprinkle in some BlueLeader!Tom in there- it's not going to make a full appearance, obviously, but it is kinda linked with this other fic that I planned in 2016 (yes, there is more gasp), which takes place after The End. I've been thinking of another fic recently too (based on saloonantics) but I promised myself I would finish this one first. So who knows???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 51 11
#1 tordtom dec. 15 2023 *just checked lol* Tord has a secret that he keeps to himself, away from everyone he knows..he's in love with his roommate, T...
420K 6.6K 34
Look, I'm not saying Tom's totally gay for Tord. I'm just saying he wants Tord to fuck him. But Tom's not gay. Nope. I'm editing this two years aft...
24.4K 342 22
Hi there, This is a book full of one shots. You CAN request anything!!! Literally anything. I don't care what you do in the comments, just have fun...
63.9K 1.9K 16
*tw: swearing, murder, abuse, and crazy yanderes* "I guess that was the stupidest thing I'd done in my entire life. And trust me, I've done a lot of...