๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ โ•‘Izuku โœ˜ Reader

De Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... Mais

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

3. | His eyes

9.4K 405 880
De Hazzelnutz

The four students with ill intentions walk out of the science classroom, just when their home room class starts.

Their intentions: cause trouble. Y/n a girl willing to prove herself in the group. When these pieces fall together, it can be a deadly situation and someone can get hurt in the worst possible way.

Truthfully, she doesn't know what she's doing. She's merely following Bakugou's instructions and they walk further down the hall. Having a bottle of acid in their hands.

Her reluctant behavior is unnoticed by her piers. As the two girls kept fangirling behind the males back. It's the first time he has ever bothered to pay attention to anyone, nor let someone join in on some fun.
You might think that aspiring to be a hero, might have made him question his actions, but no. Bakugou is the type to do what he wants and he'll stop at nothing to prove he's the boss.

Y/n already figured that out and this prank they are going to commit with a dangerous substance, is already in play and she knows that he'll not go too far to actually hurt someone.

But why does he even want to prank someone?
Why give it so much effort?

She just rolled with it as they soon came to stand in front of a locker Bakugou stares intently at. Having her questions his motives in silence.

"Alright, I'm going pour all this inside this locker and that bastards books will be ruined" He explains as he pinches the locker open.

Fuji and Hisayo both giggle, already enjoying the new and mischievous aroma.

Y/n's brow creases slightly, it's all becoming very odd to her as to why this specific locker.
Then her eyes widen as she remembers the first encounter with the ash blond in the cafeteria. Him alining her with this Deku...and the girls explaining his hatred towards this boy.

He is using this prank for a personal grudge.

Her insides start to feel warm.
Was this okay? It's just a prank right, that boy won't think much of it.
Besides, she doesn't know who he is. So she can't care, nor does she want too.

So they pour all the acid inside, flinching back at the strong smell it gave. Slowly seeing the books getting torn.

With a snicker, Bakugou slams the door shut. "That nerd deserves it" He mutters under his breath and turns around to face the girls.

"Can we go now? We are already late to class" Y/n states with bored eyes.

The explosive male scoffs and digs his hands in his pockets. "Tell anyone what we did and you're all dead, got it?" His grumpy voice made the h/c haired glare.

"Calm your ass, we'll all come in trouble if we did so" She kept her eyes locked with his. Actually, she had suspected that he would go on a full rampage on her for her sassy reply, but no.

His glare never left his face, but she can see a calm presence on his face. Like he wasn't bothered at all by her comment.

Weird.

So does the two other girls think.

<•>

The day came to an end and student starting to leave the classroom. Y/n sat with her two new friends and they had a funny conversation going on.

Izuku picks up his bag and tosses it over his shoulders. He feels a little insecure passing the new squads table all the sudden.

Was it the way they were laughing?
Would they start laughing at him once he passed them?

He shakes of his thoughts and takes a step forward. He makes sure to look down to the floor as he walks by their table.

He hadn't spoken to the new girl yet, not that he wants too, but it's a curtesy to welcome new students every time. He just can't.

Y/n notices a strand of black pass her, causing her to look up. She sees the back of a green haired boy.

'Hmm I haven't talked to him...he's the only one that hasn't welcomed me' Her eyes narrow slightly.

As Izuku reaches the front of the class, he turns to face the door. Giving Y/n a clearer vision of his face.

Her lips drops to a frown as she notices his eyes. They are almost shamefully looking down, and a sad expression is glazed over them.
His eyes seem broken.
Not that she can actually expect them from a side face.

Fuji Lucy snaps her attention towards the group again. The e/c eyed girl jolts in her seat and asks what's wrong.

"Nothing, you were just spacing out" The blond girl turns her head towards the front of the classroom and sees the outline of Izuku exit the doors.

"Deku?" She murmurs and Y/n's head almost snaps in realization.

Her stomach starts to churl and her hands gets sweaty from anxiety. "That's Deku?..." She breaths out.

"Well yeah, you haven't seen him yet have you?" Fuji's eyes blinks.

Said girl shakes her head. They had just put acid in his locker and honestly she didn't care earlier, but after seeing how...fragile he looks. She cant help but almost feel bad.

'Must not be easy to be quirkless in this world huh? I've never given it a thought'

"Why? do you suddenly feel bad now that you actually paid attention to him?" Hisayo teases and crosses her arms in the process.

The females heads shakes virally "No! I don't care. It's just a prank he'll get over it and if not he's just a weakling" She quickly retorts, pressing down her earlier doubt.

Besides, she is powerful. No need to give quirkless people any thought. She's in a different level than them.

"Good, because he is just a waist of breath, no wonder Bakugou hates him" Fuji stands up from her seat, "Well, it's getting late. Let's go" She stretches her arms as the two girls nod.

After packing up their belongings, the newfound squad start walking outside the school.

"Hey?" Y/n says from behind them.

They both turn around and hum.

"What's his real name?" She asks with a stern expression.

Fuji sighs, "His name is Midoriya Izuku"

<•>

Izuku left quickly home after school. Not stopping by his locker to see what awaited him.

He gets home and flops on his bed. "Ugh, the first day could have gotten worse though...at least the other kids didn't bully me" He starts chuckling at how sad his life has become.

He was thankful that no more than one person bullied him, really? It couldn't be more pathetic than that.

A hero.
A hero is strong.
A hero never let's someone take them down.
A hero is not defenseless.
A hero saves people, not the other way around.

Izuku grips his shirt, a hero is everything he isn't. The only reason for him to live is the hope of becoming a hero, but that hope seems to falter a bit everyday.

"I can't seem to smile anymore...pathetic, I'm just pathetic. All Might never stops smiling and I can't even do that simple thing" Tears starts streaming down.

His mind has gotten so beaten down that even smiling to hide his feelings doesn't work anymore.

"I'm a failure..." He mutters. As on cue a light switches inside him. Something that helps him to keep hope going.

His hero analysis for the future. A book he reads and continues to write on as if keeping his dreams in reach.

He stands up from the bed to search for it in his backpack. His brow creases as he rummages through the backpack but he can't find it.

"Must have left it in my locker this morning" He exhales with a faint smile.

Izuku shrugs his shoulders and sits down to watch some TV in his room. Something that would help keep his mind of things.

Although it can't be used forever.

What toxic friendships can lead too, making you blind by your own decisions. In the end, someone will always get hurt. Y/n just doesn't know the severity of what she's done, nor does anyone else.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

272K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...
4.2K 124 30
โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ -suicide -drug + alcohol abuse -depression -sexual content Disclaimer: I do not own any of the my hero academia characters! Just fan f...
58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...