Hank x Connor | O N E S H O T...

By Sunflower_duckling

Hank X Connor is best ship change my mind. There aren't enough Hankcon fics on wattpad so yeah. More

First date
πŸ’›[X] [confess]πŸ’›
πŸ’ž Be my muse? πŸ’ž
Clothes are overrated
Anatomy
ever tried bodypaint before
are you that oblivious
work it baby
Don't kiss the statue
Crossdressing? You've always looked like a girl
SELF PROMOTION IS FUN
I am h a p p y ? ? ?
Zombie babe is best babe
don't get off my dick
shy tracie babe
hank is daddy, change my mind
Hank calm your tits
edgy h o e
shut up this is your fault
Undercover bich
blow my brains out daddy
ahegao faced cutie
i can't believe i am writing this
save the fish
I am a dog person
kill me daddy
let me die you scumbag
1000 years
10K Q AND A
10K Q N A PART 1
10K Q N A Part 2
10K Q N A PART 3
G a v i n
suck my dick
You 90s b i t c h
sicc
HONK HONK
fill my hole up, daddy
hey i am trash
my mixtape and 20K READERS!!
B I R T H D A Y
this is kinky and this isn't even my kink
πŸ’› yes, i do πŸ’›
HAPPY HANUKKAH
Y E S FUCK MY TIGHT ROBOTIC A S S
my ass is on fire
suck my ass
UH H E Y
succ my peepee
oH
.
*gay gasp*
Wee Woo, This Is Gay
smol fairy
Update On My Mental Health (I Will Regret Posting This)
Beat me up with a noodle
S
30K special
U
I
C
I
D
E
BOYS AND GIRLS OF EVERY AGE
WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING
S T R A N G E
COME WITH US
AND YOU WILL S E E
THIS OUR TOWN OF HALLOWEEN
oh well
nUT
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Am I even happy?
DJDKDJFJDJ
whERE HAVE I BEEN???
SEND HE L P
please shove that up my ass
2019?
DISCORD
I Can't Breathe
Fucking Title
Ice Ice Baby
I Wanted A Baby
And You Killed It Off Like A Bug
But That's Fine
I Will Actually Suffocate
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
You Killed My Child, You Stupid Jerk
90K READERS -
But Maybe Not Today
When Is The Funeral?
Doggo Update
What

death metal babe

2.8K 81 126
By Sunflower_duckling

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
S M U T- //

Hank yells while jumping up and down in the crowd with his friends. They finally got to go to a Knights of the black death concert!! The college students headbang to the music. After the song they made a break so that they can get something to drink.

They walk off to go to the stand. Hank grabs himself a beer. The friends laugh while staying in a circle.

"I told y'all this was a good idea.", Jimmy says smugly.

Conan chuckles and chugs his whiskey down.

"Well Knights of the black death is the best death metal band after all.", Hank says smirking.

"Conan? Is that you?"

Conan turns around and sees Connor grinning up at him. Conan grins too and hugs Connor tightly while Connor laughs.

"Hey guys! This is Connor! My friend.", Conan wraps an arm around the smaller male.

Conner was a surprisingly feminine looking guy and that's not because of his outfit he had an unusual dainty body type with a rather bigger butt than guys usually have. He was wearing a Knights of the black death crop top, black ripped skinny jeans, black converse and a choker. To top it all off, he wore eyeliner, mascara and dark red lipstick.

He waves at them shyly. And Hank just couldn't stop staring.

"This Jimmy,"

"Hey."

"And this is Hank."

Hank gives a short wave.

Connor smiles at them shyly.

"Since when did you like death metal?", Conan asks Connor surprised.

"What did you think I am listening to everyday?"

"Despacito?"

Connor looks at Conan offended while Conan bursts out laughing.

Jimmy smirks at Hank and nudges his arm. Hank turns to look at Jimmy confused.

"You're into him.", Jimmy teases Hank.

Hank blinks and then shakes his head.

"What- no I am not!", Hank defended himself.

"Dude you've been staring for a while now, you know? Just spend some time with HIM- after all the concert isn't over yet.", Jimmy encourages his friend.

Hank sighs defeated and puts his blonde hair into a man bun. After a while the four returned to the crowd and the break was over. Hank was next to Connor who excitedly screams the lyrics. They were jumping up and down to the energetic music.

Hank looks down at the younger male who didn't notice him staring. Hank bites his lips when Connors crop top kept bouncing up and down revealing his stomach for a second and then covering it again.

Suddenly Connor turns his head towards Hank and smiles at him friendly. Hank feels his heartbeat quickening when Connor took his hand and start jumping together. Hank suddenly smirks and gets Connor on his shoulders while holding his thighs.

Connor yelps but laughs afterwards. Hank grins when Connor cheers. Jimmy and Conan watched them and smirk at Hank.
After a while Hank and Connor went to the bathroom. Hank washes his sweaty hands while Connor put on some perfume again. Hank felt intoxicated by the rosey smell and by Connors smile.

Connor turns towards Hank smiling.

"You're really fun! Hank was it? I am glad I got to meet you!", Connor says blushing.

Hank blushes too.

"Me too Connor... How about I drive you home later?", Hank got a little closer to Connor.

Hank and Connor were heavily breathing from the adrenaline. Hank slowly wraps his arms around Connors waist while Connor wraps his arms around Hanks neck. Hank and Connor lung hungrily for eachothers lips and kiss. Hank groans when Connor starts grinding against him and licks Connors lips for entrance. Connor giggles slightly while keeping his mouth shut.

Hank smirks into the kiss and grabs Connors butt and squeezes it making Connor gasps and Hank sticks his tongue in Connors mouth. Connor moans into the kiss innocently while Hank groans and they starts grinding against eachother. Hank grabs Connor by his legs and picks him up and goes inside a stall. Connor whines when Hank stops kissing him so he can concentrate on holding Connor while locking the stall.

Hank smiles at Connor and they returned to their making out session. Hank grinds against Connor while Connor wraps his legs around Hanks waist to get more friction. Hank and Connor part and Hank let's Connor down and helps Connor out of his pants while Hank unzipped his pants and pulls his member out.

Hank turns Connor around and licks his middle finger before slowly fingering Connor. Hank kisses Connors neck while Connor mewls.

"Are you ok, baby?", Hank asks Connor in between loving kisses.

Connor only nodds and mewls. Hank slowly adds two more fingers and Connor gasps while Hank fingers Connor roughly. He slowly starts scrissoring making Connor loosen up and moan.

He takes his fingers out and kneels down to puts his thumbs in Connors entrance and slowly starts stretching it apart smirking at Connors whining and mewling.

Hank stands up and teases Connors entrance while holding Connors waist.

"Do you want me baby?", Hank asks smirking.

"Y-Yes!", Connor mewls out.

Hank smirks and was about to enter Connor-

"W-wait!", Connor squeaks suddenly.

Hank let's go of Connors waist and holds Connors shoulders comforting.

"Do you want to stop?", Hank asks soothing.

He barely knew the boy but he already had a soft spot for him.

"N-no, I just... Want to look at you...", Connor blushes and turns around to face Hank.

Hank blushes and smiles at the boy. They both share a sweet kiss and Hank lifts Connor up into his arms again and Connor wraps his legs around Hanks waist once again. Hank slowly lowers Connor onto his member.

Connors face scrunched up slightly but he was gasping and breathing out heavily.

"You good, angel?", Hank groans out at Connors tightness.

Connor nodds slowly and closes his eyes tightly while Hank let's Connor adjust. Connor blushes at how full he felt.

Connor slowly nodds at Hank to tell him that he is ready. Hank slowly starts thrusting up into the small boy. Hank groans and moans in a deep voice while Connor gasps and mewls. Hank pressed Connor against the wall while running his hands up his crop top to play with his nipples and touch his soft skin. Connor gasps at Hanks could rough hands and hours through Hanks hair and kisses his neck hungrily. Hank groans and grins slightly. Connor pulls away to moan loudly when Hank suddenly rams into Connor prostate and doesn't seem to slow down his pace while doing that.

Connors eyes roll back while he drools. Hank attacks Connors neck with bites and sucks on it leaving hickeys and bite marks. Connor sobs out in pleasure and screams Hanks name while cumming.

"HANK!!", Connor yelps in a high pitched voice.

Hank groans and came as soon when he felt Connor tightening around him. Hank groans while Connor mewls. Hank and Connor breath heavily. Connor suddenly starts giggling. Hank smiles at the cute sound and raises an eyebrow questioningly.

"You got lipstick on you...", Connor giggles.

Hank smirks at Connor whose Make up was smudged from crying, sweating and making out. Hank felt something spark inside his chest. He really wanted no one to see Connor like this. Ever. Only he should be able to see him like that. Only his name should come out of his lips. Only he should be able to hold him like that. And only he should be able to love Connor.

Hank kisses Connors nose and snuggles him close. Connor giggles and snuggles back. Hank and Connor share a sweet kiss before Hank helped Connor into his pants.

"Wanna come to my place?", Hank asks Connor.

Connor blushes and nodds. They fixed their appearance before they got out to go to Hanks place.

///////////////////

Hank groans and yawns when he woke up. He rubs his eyes and sits up. He was surprised to see brown curly hair peek from his sheets. He smiles and blushes when he sees Connor huddled up in his blanket without makeup or clothes.

Hank lays back down again and pulls Connor into his arms lovingly. The 22 year old looks at the 18  year old who imidiatly snuggled up to him. Hank kisses the top of his head and smiles gently and closes his eyes again.

____________________________________

I AM SO EXCITED Y'ALL-
I AM FLYING TO TURKEY WITH MY BROTHER AND THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME FLYING ALONE SO-

I AM KINDA SCARED TOO???
But yeeeee
Hope you enjoyed this oneshot!!
🌻🐥💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 19 31
Comment whatever ship or idea you want me to do and I'll get to it soon. New uploads every week (hopefully)!
7.8K 411 52
idk im bored, have the most underrated dream ship out there, no smut, probably.
92.4K 1.1K 82
There is barely any of this ship on Wattpad and I really like this ship.
37K 637 8
Credits to the artist: @lirthealmighty Some Gavin x RK900 oneshots. Expect a lot of smut, fluff and angst coming in the oneshots cuz I ain't holding...