The Taking

By LoveScripter

Every half century in a small little town hidden in the woods, a beast comes out from the forest to claim his... More

The Taking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35
- Afterwards -
Sneak Peak: Book 2

Chapter 6

1.1M 38.5K 22.1K
By LoveScripter

First impressions are extremely important because it determines how people end up judging you. Usually you would want to make the best first impressions when meeting with the guy's parents, but in this case it's a bit different.

"I want to introduce you to my parents." He says.

Again I looked at him like he is insane. Why does a pretty face like his have to be in the body of an insane person? "You are going to introduce me to your parents?" I repeat what he just said with disbelief. "You're going to take me to your folks and say, 'hi Mom and Dad. I climbed into this girl's room and stole her from her house. She's with me against her will...why don't you say hi to her?'"

He smirks. "The way you put it sounds crazy!"

"IT IS!!!" I yell.

He casually walks up the front porch and unlocks the front door.

"I'm home!" Grey yells and his voice echos across the huge expanse of his house. He strides inside like a man who has just wone a thousand bucks and not like a kidnapper about to take his victim as a hostage.

"Are you going to put me down?" I ask, annoyed and still dangling over his shoulder. I feel my hands and feet were going numb from lack of circulation.

"Nope, I kind of like the view." He laughs and my cheeks burn in mortification and maybe...slight embarrassment that a good looking guy likes my butt.

Celeste! Don't be embarrassed when your kidnapper is hitting on you! What's wrong with me?

Since I have nothing to do but hang here, I started stating at the nice hardwood floor. Like the rest of this house, they too were expensive and smelled like they were brand new.

I hear footsteps and few seconds later a woman's soft voice. "Greyson, You're back."

Oh, so his real name is Greyson. Grey sounded kind of shady.

The woman gasps as soon as she notices what he brought home. Hope blossoms in my chest and I wait for the woman to freak out over the fact that he has me over his shoulder.

"Is that her?"

Is that her? Not a Oh my god, what are you doing to that girl?!

"Yup." Still casual. You could practically since the smile he had on when he responded to his mother.

"Oh my God." The woman sobbed.

Finally! A reaction I have been waiting for! She must be crying out in outrage.

"Please help! This guy is insane--

"Oh, Bennett, get down here! Greyson's back!" She shouts.

Relief floods me. Yes! Finally Greyson's going to get the punishment he deserves for his criminal act. I can go home and send him to some sort of rehab to sort out the thoughts in his head.

"Greyson....my boy." She cries. She's his mother. His Mother.

Yes, we all know your son has problems. "Can you please tell your son to put me down?"

I can't see her cause my butt is facing her a top her son's shoulders. I do sense her walking closer though and to my shock, she leaps into him with her arms open wide and hugs us. Restraining him? It would be unbelievable if she were hugging him, but thats what this seemed to be. She had her head rested on his chest on the side my legs weren't hanging. The awkward part was that I could see her face if I turned my head over my shoulder.

I see her looking at me from over his shoulder and I gawkily wave by twiddling my fingers. "Hi."

Her eyes widen and releases her son. "Oh! Greyson, put her down. The poor dear is uncomfortable."

More like scared out of my mind.

Greyson gently sets me on my feet with clear disappointment. His hand stays longer than it should beneath the curve of my butt. Moving to my right, I step away from him, which gives us an arm's length of space. His eyes never leave my face and neither does his smile. Instinctively, I smack him on the side of his shoulder out of annoyance and it doesn't rattle him one bit.

Just to rattle me even more,he wiggles his brows suggestively.

"Pervert!" I swing my hand to hit him again but he dodges it his time and catches my hand in his.

His lips lift on one side giving me a cocky half smile. "A guy is allowed to ogle his fiancé."

"I'm not your fiancé!" I yell at him.

"Yes you are." He and his mom say in unison.

I look between mother and son, like their both Aliens. "What?!" I point at his mother, "What's wrong with you? You are not creeped out by this?" I gesture my hands between us. "Your son comes home with a stranger dangling over his shoulder. A stranger he kidnapped?"

His mother looked a lot like him, except she had slender features. He was tall with a muscular build. They both had on a mischievous smile and the same dimples. Greyson had her dark hair, but different colored eyes. While his was a bright silver, his mother's eyes were a clear green.

"You're a guest in this home." She says matter of factly.

I look at her with my mouth hanging. "This is how you invite people to your home?"

His mom giggled and they share a look of amusement. "She's a firecracker. You choose well." She whispered to him.

He smiled. "I know." He seemed pleased.

"Why don't you take her to her room? Run her a warm relaxing bath and I'll have Lexie look for clothes she can wear. We can deal with introductions later." She instructed him.

I'm in a house full of psychopaths.

I'm stunned to stone. What the hell was going on here. These people weren't normal. I had to find my way out of this place. I search for an exit.

"You can't run away. You don't know the way home." He said, noticing my intention.

"I'm not staying here with you." I say.

He simply nods at my response and extends his hand offering me to take it.

"Come with me?" His voice a little softer as if talking to a frightened kid. His voice wasn't said out loud. I heard it in my head. Or did I just imagine that? Nonetheless, his open palm was right in front of me waiting for me to take it. Without realizing, my hand was already inching closer to his.

Before I could take it back, he grabbed it and pulled me along his side. Once our hands touched it was like my body was compelled to follow him. He was guiding me behind him and I I could do was stare at his broad back. I was so transfixed by the strange reaction from our touch that I wasn't fighting him off or arguing.

He stops in front of a door and turns the knob.

Wait on, hold up a minute.

Red flashes sprang up and I dug my heels to the ground. I pulled my hand back but he doesn't let go. Instead he turns around wondering why I had just stopped him.

"Why'd you stop?" He asks.

"You are taking me into your room." I said the obvious.

He arches his brow. "Yea, so what of it."

I give him an 'are you kidding me' look.

"I don't know you. You kidnapped me, you are forcing me her against my will and now you're taking me to your bedroom. I think that's three strikes--I'm out!" I shake my hand trying to get him to loosen his grip, but he won't let go. Our arms look like jump rope together, swinging around back and forth.

He studies me with a nod. "I'm just showing you to your new room."

Unmentionable things pop into my head and I start to hyperventilate. "Uh...Newsflash bud. I never said I wanted to check in at this hotel! Do you not understand english? I've been telling you multiple times that I want to be taken back home!"

He finally lets my hand go.

In a weird turn of events he looks like he's about to cry "Your determination is quite admirable. I find my self attracted to you more."

Holy...this man is beyond weird.

I wasn't sure how to respond to that, but I keep a safe distance between us. He smiles and his arms reach out for me again. I attempt to dodge him again, but ungracefully bump my hip into a table causing some picture frames to rattle.

Who puts a table in the middle of a hallway?

"You okay?" he asks concerned.

"Shut up."

"Freaking hot." He says.

I groan in annoyance. He's doesn't get it goes he?

He lowers his head to peak at my face because I've lowered it. He disguises his laugh with a cough and playfully pulls at the hem of my shirt. It rolls up and exposes a little bit of my flat belly. I swat him and he grabs the fabric again like we were playing some sort of game.

"Let go you're going to rip it!" I argue.

"Then stop struggling." He teases back.

"Please Greyson, if you're going to do the nasty at least get a room." Another female voice says out of the blue.

I turn my head to see a young girl. A teenager probably a little over Trent's age. She has on a white V-neck top and a pair of ripped shorts with the front pockets peeking out underneath. She's blindingly beautiful and I couldn't look away from her striking crystal eyes. They were rimmed with dark mascara that defined her long lashes. Any girl would look at her and be jealous of her black silk hair, full red lips and tall frame. She sure knew how to work that look intimidatingly.

If she didn't have that passionately annoyed look on her face pointed at Greyson I would have hated her more than I already did. I've come to hate everyone in this house so far because I knew they would not help me escape from him.

"We were about to go into my room." He gestures to his door.

I glared at him. "I don't want to go anywhere with you."

The girl looks at me for the first time and gave me a look of pity. "You're stuck with him for the rest of your life."

"No I'm not," I snap back, but again I am ignored.

Greyson rolled his eyes. "Come on...I life with me is a blessing."

"More like a curse." I muttered under my breath.This time I'm not ignored.

She lets out a laugh.

Greyson snarled. "Celeste, this is my grotesquely annoying baby sister, Lexie. Stay away from her. She lives to torment me." That makes me want to get to know her more.

She could be my ticket out of here. I thought.

Lexie tosses a pile of clothes and Greyson catches it. "My clothes may not fit, but they will do until we can buy her some. It's nice to meet you Celeste, I can tell we're going to be good friends-bond as girls, talk about boys, scheme a little something--something against Greyson, talk about him behind his back--you know, all that girly stuff."

I want to agree with her, but that would mean I would be okay with staying here, which is not what I want to do. So instead of responding to her I just avert eye contact.

"Scram, brat. I need alone time with my girl."

"I'm not yours, or your girl."

"Not yet, but you will be." He pulled me into his room and slammed the door.

My heart drops when I saw him lock the doorknob. The look of panic on my face must have finally clued him in that his actions are abnormal. He took several steps away from me to give me space.

"Relax, I'm not going to try anything you are not okay with. I closed the door because I didn't want my family bothering us."

"Bother us with what?! You didn't have to lock it." I pointed out.

"I have two younger brothers. They haven't learned the concept of knocking yet. I don't want them to come in here while we want privacy."

My eyes bulge. The more he talked the more my heart increased pace in coherence with my rising fears..

"There are some people who are eager to meet you."

OMG...he's into some dark shit! I feel like crying right now.

He continues and hands me Lexie's clothes I'm supposed to wear. "Hey...what's wrong. Don't cry! I'm not good seeing people cry." He panics and starts searching for something to pacify me. "Hey....I'm going to give you some space. I'm going to wait outside while you change into these." He gives me a pair of clothes.

"I'd rather wear my own clothes." I say between weeps.

See as I'm still drenched in cold water, it was probably a good idea to change into new clothes.

"You won't be comfortable with what you are wearing now. When we have time, I'll buy you new clothes."

"I want my clothes. From home. I want to go home." I toss the clothes to his bed and stomp my feet to emphasize my anger.

He runs his hand down his head in aggravation. "You are staying here with me. You can't leave this house."

"Says who?! Stay here and be your slave?! You can't take me away from my family! This is illegal!Immoral--wrong! My family is probably looking for me!"

His eyes glow a tint yellow, or it could have been my silly imagination again. He briskly walks towards a door and opens it to reveal a bathroom.

"I will explain it to you in time. Don't fight me in this, alright?" He sighs in frustration and runs a hand down his head. "I don't know how to handle this properly," He says more to himself. "Just except what this is and soon everything will make sense." He grabs the clothes from his bed and places them in my hands. "Use my bath. I want you to get used to this place--your new home."

"I'm not using your bath." I say defiantly.

My clothes smelled like the woods, my hair looked like a bird's nest and my whole body was trembling from the cold. I really needed a warm hot relaxing bath. But I wasn't going to have it in his room.

"Suit yourself." He opened his bedroom door and looked over his shoulder. "I'll give you an hour alone to gather your wits, but when I come back. If you are not fresh and clean, I'll toss you in the tub myself and bathe with you."

The mischievous gleam in his eyes made me think twice for giving him attitude.

"You're kidding."

"You calling me bluff? Because the last time someone did that he got a full body cast."

That last part was totally a lie.

"Bullshit. You're lying." I widen my stance and puff out my chest, then decide maybe that was a bad idea, because his eyes lower down again.

"Wanna bet?" He winked before closing the door.

He was trying to charm me. As if I'd fall for it. But should I wait and see if he was lying, or bathe anyway. I smelt like I needed it. If I call his bluff and find out I am horribly wrong, who knows what he'll do.

Can't take my chances.

Greyson: 1

Celeste: 0

I make sure the bedroom door is locked then march into the bathroom.

His tub could fit a minivan. It was that huge.

I didn't waste any more time. Once I thoroughly washed myself and removed the stuff stuck between my hairs, I got out of the tub and quickly wrapped a towel around my body. When I got out of the bath and put on the clothes Greyson gave me, I kept my eyes at the door to make sure he didn't sneak in like a ninja and watch me change.

Lexie's clothes were uncomfortably tight on me. I was rather curvier than her in the bust and butt department. The cotton shorts expanded greedily on my butt and fit super snugly. However, the shirt made me uneasy. Looking at my reflection on the mirror of Greyson's room, I cringed at my cleavage area. The shirt was super low cut and my boobs were practically on display.

"I am not walking out that door looking like this." I muttered to myself.

Greyson's dresser drawers were right in front of me.

It's not very respectful to look through people's belongings. But neither is kidnaping and his case is worse. He wouldn't mind me borrowing some clothes...

I peek inside other first drawer and see a pile of neatly folded boxers. Blushing, I immediately slam that drawer closed and move on to the next one. My hand hovered over the next handle and I dreaded what I'd find in the next one.

Please be t-shirts. Please be t-shirts.

I slide it open and my brows curve up when I see...

"He wears polo shirts." I practically snort.

Well at least they are designer. I can't imagine Greyson wearing anything less flashy.

I grab a blue one and pull off the low cut V-neck, tossing it to the floor. His room looked well kept, I had the urge to clutter it a bit. I slipped the polo shirt over my head and pull it down. It was surprisingly soft and it looked really big on me. The shorts were barely showing that I looked bare assed.

I had an urge to check out his closet next, but suddenly his door swung open.

I thought I locked that.

Two little boys rushed in and tackled me down onto the bed. A scream escaped my lips as I fell backwards. One of them drills his head into my stomach, both tiny arms wraps around my waist and the other one holds on to my legs like a koala.

Their laughter echoed across the room and all I could think about was evil little trolls.

"Liam. Caleb. Get your slimy hands off her." A man's deep voice rang authoritatively.

And sure enough their slimy little hands got brown handprints all over me. I hoped that the brown stuff wasn't what I thought it was. My body splayed out across the bed like a sacrificial lamb, when the two kids got yanked off me.

"Sorry about that. They heard you were in their brother's room and wanted to meet you. I couldn't stop them once they bolted up the stairs."

I lifted my head to meet the person talking.

To my surprise, it was an older version of Greyson. He was like a carbon copy of the younger version, but slightly more aged and starting to grey.

"Don't worry, its peanut butter. They just had breakfast." He pointed at the brown stuff on my shirt.

The two boys restlessly jump up and down, and as if that wasn't enough, they both climb on top of Greyson's bed to leap higher.

Not wanting to be trampled on, I get off with the helpful hand of Greyson Sr.

"I'm Bennett, by the way. Greyson's father. It's finally nice to meet you." He smiles as if we've known each other for decades.

"You're our brother's mate. That's so cool." One kid says.

Liam, or Caleb-they were identical twins. There was no doubt in my mind I'll always get these two mixed up.

And what's this about me being Greyson's mate?!

"Are you and my brother going to play together? My parent's play together-

"Enough!" Bennett's eyes nearly pop out of their sockets when the other twin spoke and his cheeks turned red as a tomato. I pretend to look at something interesting on the ground-my toes, the expensive floor again---anything to hide the grin on my mouth. Yet I was also perturbed by what the kid implied concerning me and Greyson playing together.

Kids these days...where do they hear this stuff?

"You two get off your brother's bed and walk back to the kitchen! Finish your meals. I don't want to see a single piece of food wasted when I get back down."

They saw their father fume and stormed out like the house was on fire.

"I'm so embarrassed." He groaned and shook his head, hiding his face with his hands. "Can we start over and pretend that didn't happen?"

"What didn't happen?" I asked, cooperating for his benefit.

I can't believe I'm pulling favors for my kidnapper's father.

He smiled. "You're the best. I'm looking forward to you joining our family."

With that, my mood darkens again.

"I would like to go home. Your son took me from my Grandmother's house. I'm vacationing here and scheduled to leave in a couple weeks with my mom and siblings. I can't stay here and your delusional son thinks I'm marrying him!"

He blinks a few times. "Who's your grandmother?"

"Diana-

"Oh yes, that woman..." He says with a faint look of familiarity.

"You know my grandmother?"

"No. Not really, but I see her every now and then." He chuckled.

"Will you take me back to her?"

The flash of sympathy on his eyes already told me his answer before he said, "I can't do that. You can't leave...you can never return home."

The announcement makes every ounce of my body prickle. Tears threaten to fall, yet I hold them back to keep the anger in my expression stern. "YOU ARE ALL INSANE!" I scream. Fueled with complete outrage, I start destroying Greyson's room.

I started with ripping the sheets off the bed, then tossing the pillows at Bennett's head, opening the drawers and throwing the contents to the floor.

"Dad, what did you do?" Greyson was back and my eyes zero into him like a target.

Bennett held his arms up, shaking his head. "Your mother was nothing like this twenty five years ago. My boy, you're going to have your hands full with this one. Good luck explaining to her." He left the room leaving Greyson and I alone.

Greyson examined the mess I made. "We haven't married yet and you've already damaged the bedroom."

I marched right up to him and poke him between his pecks. "I'm going to kill you in your sleep."

"Guess we'll have to skip introductions." He sighed. "My pack is waiting downstairs to meet you."

His what?

He closed his bedroom door again. "What I'm about to tell you is more crazy than what you have heard so far. Judging from your reaction, you'll probably kill me after, or while I'm talking-

"Get on with it." I interject.

"I'm a werewolf" he spits out.

And I'm a monkey's uncle.

NOTE: Dec 24, 2016
This book has been closed off from the public but I have made it visible once more. SO YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL, you marshmallows! Let's make one thing clear though IF YOU COPY MY BOOK...I WILL FIND YOU.

BE WARNED. xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.4K 19
When Ezra saw her, he couldn't believe it. She couldn't be his mate. He already had one. There was some mistake. This was just some sick joke. It had...
58.2K 1.4K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
45.5K 1.2K 27
{[Complete]} small edits here and there this book is also getting rewritten so it will be better. Celeste is the first blue Wolf in centuries. She is...
745 188 55
As I walked around trying to find Daniella, I stumbled upon someone. I looked up and was met with his mysterious hazel eyes, he stared at me and coul...