Chapter 22

[Greyson]

Age 10

"Bennett, stop it!" Mommy giggled. "Lexie will wake up and you know how hard it is to get her to fall asleep."

I peeked into the room and cringe because it's really gross and pink. I hate the color pink and I'm positive my new baby sister hates the color too. She cries so much, I can't go anywhere in the house without having to hear her.

Dad and Mommy don't see me tippy-toeing into the pink room. They are both hovering over Lexie's crib like they do almost every day. When mommy's stomach wasn't big anymore, Lexie started living with us. I wasn't going to be their favorite anymore. I had to share mommy with my baby sister.

Dad said, that I should always protect my baby sister and keep boys away from her. Leo and Vince are boys, last I checked, so I guess they aren't allowed to play with her. I don't get why though, but if dad says so, then his orders, I have to follow.

He's alpha you know...

Why can't we just give her back from where she came from? It's not like I asked for her.

Their backs are to me and dad has his arm around mommy. I snicker to myself, thinking maybe it would be funny to come up from behind them and scare mommy. She is really funny when she screams.

"Isn't she adorable?" Mommy lays her head on dad's shoulder.

Dad turns his head to her and smiles. "Want to make another one?"

Mommy playfully punches dad in the shoulder. "Don't even think about it!" Dad laughs, which he rarely does except when he's with mommy.

Make another one. What does that mean?

While I'm thinking inside my head, dad lowers his face and starts sucking mommy's face off. Mommy's smiles and leans back so dad can drool over the rest of her face. Ew... gross.

"Yuck." I didn't realize how loud I said it until both my parents looked over their shoulders stunned at my appearance.

"Baby, what are you doing in here?" Mom whispers, because Lexie might start crying again and no one wanted that.

"It's past your bedtime young man." Dad frowns and I immediately rush over to mommy's open arms because dad would never yell at me when I'm with her.

"Daddy was eating your face again." I wrinkly my face and stare disapprovingly at my mommy.

"Shhh. Use your quiet voice Greyson. Your sister is sleeping." She picks me up and lifts me in her arms--my favorite place. I could see my baby sister sleeping on her back. She looked really weird. Why doesn't she move? I frown, wondering what was so great about her that mommy doesn't want to play with me anymore. All she does is throw up, poop, pee and cry all day. The first time I held her, Lexie puked all over my shirt and I almost dropped her.

Dad was really mad at me that day.

"I wasn't eating your mom's face, pup." Dad smirked and ruffled the back of my head. "I was kissing her. She is my mate after all. I'm allowed to do that."

He tried kissing her again but mommy turned her head and dad ended up kissing her on the cheek. Yuck! Mommy pretended to hate it but giggled when dad nudged closer. I didn't like that he was making it uncomfortable for me to stay in mommy's arms, so I pushed him away by slamming my palm to his face.
That got him to move away.
I've seen them do this before, but I never heard of the name of the act. Kissing...

"Don't stop me from loving your mom, son. Do you know, your mom and I made you after a couple kisses?"

Mom punched him for real this time. "Bennett, he's too young to know those things!"