Adrenaline Rush (iKon Fanfic)...

By -horangikonic-

(Y/N) was in her last year of high school and after half the year passed, her P.E. Teacher switched. Her firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 28

811 21 10
By -horangikonic-

Two minutes away from destination, your phone suddenly blew up with a million 'ding' sounds that startled everybody. When you checked to see who it was, you sighed and rolled your eyes.
"Why am I not surprised." you said.
"Who is it?" Jinhwan asked.
"It's Junhoe." you said.
"Junhoe? Again?" Jinhwan asked.
"Yeah." you sighed before replying to him.

"What was he saying?" Bobby asked.
"He was being an idiot." you said.
"What?" Bobby asked. You sighed.
"He was yelling at me because apparently he's been waiting for me to come over since ten minutes ago." you said.
"Oh." Jinhwan said quietly.
"He was whining so much." you said.
"Well, Junhoe is basically the Diva of the group so....." Bobby said, making you snort.

Once you got there, everyone was sitting at a table. They greeted you and then Junhoe started to wave at you frantically like an idiot. He patted at the chair next to him. Well, it was more of a slap, but whatever. You looked back where Jinhwan was busy staring at the.....ceiling??  Wait. Did he see Junhoe ask you to sit with him? Oh wait, wait. Was he jealous? You even recalled the way he replied when you brought up Junhoe in the car. Holy crap, he really was jealous. You rolled your eyes with a smile on your face before grabbing his hand and bringing him over to the table, which made him squeak. When you sat down, Jinhwan was to your left and Junhoe was at your right.

You ordered your food and happily ate it when it came out while talking together. At one point, everyone teased Yunhyeong and Chanwoo because they looked like each other and then Chanwoo kept on calling Yunhyeong "Chanwoo", making everybody laugh. At another point, Jinhwan fed you and it would've been great if flippin Bobby and Ara didn't take a picture of you while he was doing it. Once you finished eating, you decided to stay for just a little while and talk before leaving.

"(Y/N), I'm gonna dare you to do something." Junhoe said suddenly.
"Really? What do you want me to do?" you asked.
"You have to eat a spoonful of vinegar with a straight face and without coughing." he said.
"What do I get out of this?" you asked.
"If you succeed, I'll do one thing you want. It can be anything. If you don't, then you have to do one thing I tell you to do." Junhoe replied.
"Hmm...." you said as you thought.
"Uh....I think that it might be a bad idea..." Donghyuk said. Jinhwan spoke right after him.
"Yeah, this might not end well, maybe you shouldn't-"
"I accept!"

Jinhwan facepalmed.
"Oh man, I need to see this." Bobby said. Jinhwan began to get concerned. Junhoe grabbed the vinegar bottle and poured it into a spoon before giving it to you. The others chanted a three second countdown before you put the spoon into your mouth. You held your breath so that you couldn't smell it, and at first you were okay, but then it got caught in your throat and you started to cough like mad. Junhoe and Bobby burst into laughter while B.I and Donghyuk winced.
"Aish, come on! I said something was going to go wrong! Why didn't you listen to me!" Jinhwan scolded as he pat your back and held you. He gave you a cup of water.
"Yeah, this was a bad idea." Donghyuk said. You calmed down after a few minutes.

"Okay, you have to do something for me, now." Junhoe said.
"Alright, your majesty. What should I do for you?" you asked.
"You have to call me "Junhoe Oppa" for the entire day." Junhoe said, making Jinhwan choke on his own water. Your eyes widened.
"WHAT?! Why?! You're younger than me!" you complained.
"Only by a year!" he protested.
"Only?!" you shrieked.
"Well you still lost to the dare! You have to do it!" Junhoe replied.

"ARGH, maybe I should just not call your name when I talk to you." you grumbled.
"If you do that, I'm gonna make you call make you sing the "Gwiyomi" song." Junhoe said. Jinhwan gave him a look, but Junhoe didn't see it.
"Don't you dare!" you said.
"Then you have to call me "Junhoe Oppa" right now and I won't." Junhoe said with a smirk on his face.
"WHAT!" you yelled.
"What, you don't want to? Then I guess you'll have to sing the song." Junhoe said as he crossed his arms. You squinted at him and then frowned.
"You.....witch!" You spat. Chanwoo lifted a finger.
"Uh, I thought Sooyoung was the only witch here-"
"Shh, shh......I'm waiting to hear (Y/N) call Junhoe Oppa." Ara said as she covered his mouth.

You roll your eyes and groaned in frustration before muttering a "Hey, Junhoe Oppa" really quietly. Ara and everyone else started screaming "oOoOoOoOoOOoOOoHh!" So you kindly told them to shut up. You did notice how Jinhwan frowned, though.

Later, you all went outside walked around. B.I and Bobby were walking at the back talking to Junhoe.
"You and (Y/N) seem to be really close." B.I said. 
"Well, we are basically best friends." Junhoe said.
"Really?" Bobby asked.
"Yup!" Junhoe replied.
"You should go hug her right now. Let's see if she accepts it." B.I said.
"I'm confident that she won't really care, she'll let me do it!" Junhoe said confidently. He then went over to you and hugged you from behind, making you shriek. Jinhwan's eyes widened as well. 
"AGHHH, JUNHOE FREAKING OPPA, GET THE HELL OFF!" you said as you spun around and shoved him
"Hey! I thought we were best friends!" Junhoe whined.
"We are." you said.
"What?!"

"But the only guy who can hug me is him!" you said as you pointed to your boyfriend. You could tell he was trying to hide his smile because he began to look somewhere else.
You saw how Bobby pouted and then crossed his arms.
".....and him!" You point to Bobby and then he smiled. Jinhwan went to you right after and gave you a hug, which made you wrap your arm around him. Junhoe just whined.

A little after that, everyone said goodbye to leave. Before you left, Donghyuk came up to you.
"Noona, could you take a picture with me?" he asked.
"Sure. What for?" you asked.
"Contact picture." he replied.
"Ah." you said in realization before leaning to take a picture with him.
"Wow, you look really pretty in this, Noona. Thank you!" Donghyuk said with a satisfied expression.
"Okay, Donghyuk. See you around," you giggled. You waved to him as he left and then Jinhwan came to you without his smile again. You sighed. Did that make him jealous again? He brought you and Bobby over to his car wearing a pout the entire way there. You started to feel bad for it, and it was kinda funny since you weren't doing this on purpose.

You sat at the back this time, texting Donghyuk for fun. The entire way there was pretty silent, Bobby asking Jinhwan a couple of questions before going back to listening to his music.
"Hyung, ya wanna stay over for a bit?" Bobby asked.
"Again?" Jinhwan asked.
"Well, don't you want to spend time with my sister?" Bobby asked.
"Well of course I do. Thanks, Bobby."
"No problem, Hyung."

And so, You and Jinhwan were laying around on the floor of your room, but you were busy reading Junhoe's texts because he was ranting. You giggled. Jinhwan stared at you. He looked around and then sighed.
"(Y/N)."
"Hm? Yeah? What is it?" You asked while your eyes were still glued to the screen.
"Wanna do something?" he asked, but you didn't really pay attention, which made him pout.
"(Y/N)....." he whined.
"Sorry what? Hold on, hold on, lemme just....." you said.
"Are you texting Junhoe again?" Jinhwan asked. You didn't reply because you were busy laughing at your phone. Jinhwan sighed.

"I'll get us drinks. Do you want water or juice?" he asked as he walked towards the door.
"Huh? Yeah, okay." you said. Jinhwan rolled his eyes and sighed before sitting down.
"(Y/N)." he said.
"Hm?" you said. Jinhwan watched as you texted him nonstop for a few minutes before whining.
"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNN)!! Talk with me!!" he said. You giggled, ignoring him. Jinhwan pouted. He then lowered the phone with his hand so that you could look at him.
"Pay attention to me!!" he complained. You stared at him with wide eyes. He looked just like a small puppy that needed attention.

"You've been ignoring me since the car ride....." he said sadly. You gave him an apologetic look.
"Aww......I didn't even realize that, I'm so sorry!!" you said as you hugged him. You felt so bad.
"Is Junhoe really that funny? Am I being too boring?" Jinhwan asked sadly, making you feel guilty af.
"No way! I just.....no, don't feel that way....." you said. He pouted. If he was a dog, his ears would be drooping.
"I'm sorry....here let me just..." you said as you chucked your phone on the bed.
"There, that's better. Sorry..." you said to him.
"I-It's okay." Jinhwan said with a blush, now completely embarrassed at his sudden outburst.

"Hey, Oppa?" you asked.
"Yeah?" he said.
"You were totally jealous, weren't you?" you said with a grin.
"What? Was not!" he replied.
"Are you suuuuuure?" you asked. Jinhwan avoided eye contact before looking at you. He then sighed.
"Yeah....I was jealous....." he said quietly.
"Awww, that's really cute!! Were you jealous of Junhoe?" You squealed.
"....and Donghyuk." Jinhwan admitted. You blinked.

"Donghyuk? The only thing we did today was take a picture." you said.
"And I saw him hold your hand at the park that one time when it was raining. You know, at the swing set. What was that by the way?" he asked. Your mouth dropped. He still remembered that?
"I mean. That was way before we became a thing, Oppa. I was really jealous of you and Sooyoung because I thought I liked her and i cried my eyes out that day, then Donghyuk somehow came over and grabbed my hand in a supporting way. It was nothing really, what're you so jealous about?" you asked.
"Oh." Jinhwan said as he blushed.

"I'm sorry I made you so jealous...." you said.
"It's okay, (Y/N), but....." he trailed off. You looked at him. He suddenly slapped his forehead.
"Damn, you're telling me that you had to deal with me and Sooyoung for more than a week? I couldn't even last a day seeing you with other guys! How did you deal with all the jealousy?!" he said.
"I cried." you said bluntly. He pouted and then looked at you before hugging you.
"I can make you feel better, though." you said.
"Really?" he said. You nodded before giving him a little kiss on the cheek. His eyes widened and then he started to blush uncontrollably. His mouth moved, but no words came out. He was stuttering.
"Well, you did it to me yesterday. We're aloud to do it whenever we want now, right?" you asked cheerfully. He blinked before smiling back and hugging you, putting his cheek against yours.
"Right." He said.

That was when you decided that you would spoil your boyfriend with a whole lot of hugs and kisses entirely for the next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 23.4K 64
"You were given a chance to become iKON's manager temporarily, but Hanbin doesn't seem to like you very much." "Hey you, YOU, yes YOU, don't ever tak...
106K 2.7K 44
" I hate you! I swear I hate you so damn much KIM HANBIN!! " "You really don't know with who you were dealing with! " The plan to make the bad boy...
2.9K 146 25
"But the first time she met him he was only Oppa's friend..." Hello, I wrote this fanfiction due to an story idea that I had and wrote my beloved ik...
9.9K 950 22
"Jinhwan... you... do you have feelings for me?" Junhoe asked to confirm. "Yes, I do! I love you, Junhoe! But I know now that you won't return my fee...