My Brother's Girl (GirlxGirl)

By ReesaBabz

Robin Weste has never had much luck with women, she typically avoided relationships at all costs. Her brother... More

Chapter 1 - Great tits.
Chapter 2 - My Hero.
Chapter 3 - I kissed a girl and I liked it.
Chapter 4 - Beautiful Nightmare.
Chapter 5 - HallowQueen
Chapter 6 - Stolen Kiss
Chapter 7 - Bullet Proof
Chapter 8 - Confessions
Chapter 9 - Officially
Chapter 11 - Flights & Feelings.
Chapter 12- What Happens In Vegas
Chapter 13- Reality Hits
Chapter 14 - Bittersweet
Chapter 15 - Whoops.
Chapter 16 - A woman of taste.
Chapter 17 - Promotion
Chapter 18 - The L Word
Chapter 19 - Yes.

Chapter 10 - First Time

5.7K 210 45
By ReesaBabz

 Robin

What the fuck am I doing? I paced the painted patio, loosening the tie that felt much too tight around my neck all of a sudden. I needed air. Why was I feeling so nervous? This wasn't my first rodeo. I had taken women out before—but then again, none of them were Ashley.

The door was pulled open, and there she stood in a yellow, spaghetti strap body glove dress. I could see the arch of every curve she had, and her perky breasts almost spilled over the top.

"You look beautiful." I sighed, handing her the single rose I stole from my neighbor's garden.

Ashley eyed me. I wore a slim-fit black suit, with shiny pointed-toed shoes.

"You don't look bad yourself." She placed the flower in a vase, then joined me outside.

Her blonde hair was dressed in curls that ended just above her shoulders, she looked amazing. I held her palm as we walked to my car and opened the passenger side door.

"What a gentlewoman," she blushed taking a seat.

I quickly skipped around and took my place behind the wheel. Tonight, we were having dinner with her friends. I've met them before, under different circumstances and I'm pretty sure I didn't leave that good of an impression. This is probably why I've been so nervous—I know how much Jessica's opinion mattered to Ashley, they're best friends of course. And so, want—no, needto make a good impression.

My palm molded itself onto Ashley's thigh for most of the fifteen-minute ride to the French restaurant we were invited to. After parking, I opened her door yet again and wrapped my arm around her waist as we entered the restaurant.

"Richardson, party of four." She told the receptionist. The young woman behind the counter scrambled to find the information before directing us to a table on the balcony where the other couple already sat.

"Ashley!" Jessica stood, wrapping her friend in a tight hug. Her dark hair was straightened and much longer than it was last time I'd seen her. She looked much more mature as well—that could just be because last time we met she was lounging at the picnic.

"Jesus, where have you been Ashley? I've been hoping you could take this one off my hands." Alex gave her a hug before reaching out to shake my hand. "Nice to see you again Robin." She gave me a knowing smile. Alex still sported her short haircut. She looked way more buff in her suit, and it took me a little off guard. It was actually intimidating because from what I knew, they all treated each other like family.

I reached over, giving Jessica a small hug before taking my seat.

Everyone did a lot of catching up. I spoke only when spoken to, and a majority of my time was spent staring at Ashley's plump lips. Every word she spoke, every sip she took seemed so erotic. I have never paid much attention to the simple things someone did, until now.

"So, what do you do for work?" Alex asked me, stabbing a piece of her steak with the fork.

I gulped, glancing over at Ashley who seemed to be caught up in her own conversation with Jessica at the time. "I-uh" what the hell was wrong with me? I didn't stutter, I neverstutter. "I work in a club, and also model for Ashley's boss' company."

"What about in the future?"

I felt like I was being interrogated. "I do enjoy modeling, if that's what you mean. It pays great but looks aren't forever as you know. I'd like to open my own practice as a counsellor—when I could afford it."

Alex smiled, a small dimple showing itself in her cheek. "That sounds good. Whenever you're ready to talk business, I wouldn't mind investing."

That sounded amazing, but I didn't want to seem like an eager bottom feeder, so I nodded. "Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it."

I felt a small palm on my thigh, squeezing gently. I hadn't even noticed that Ashley was paying full attention to our conversation. Her eyes met mine and she gave me a small smile. "You're doing great, relax." She whispered.

Almost automatically the breath I'd been holding in for what seemed all night was released, and my body slumped. I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to thank her for making me feel so at ease; but I wasn't sure how she felt about PDA. After all, this was all pretty new to her and the last thing I wanted to do was overwhelm her.

As if she read my mind, Ashley leaned over, placing a kiss on my lips. It was just a peck, but that didn't stop my grin from forming. I may love her—and this was just the first date...officially anyway.

We had just finished desert and Alex insisted to cover the bill. I wasn't comfortable with it and I was sure to express that, but I didn't argue. I had learned a lot about everyone tonight. Their friendship went back years, something I could never imagine having with anyone if I was being quite honest. Maybe I had a habit of pushing people away but after seeing the bond these three shared, the inside jokes and high school stories they had, I couldn't help but long for something like it.

For just a second, I thought about my brother Ben and what he might have been doing a that very moment.

We said our goodbyes and I thanked Alex once again for the meal before driving Ashley home.

"I had a great time tonight." I said. Our fingers were intertwined as we entered her townhouse.

"I'm glad," she closed the door behind us. "I was worried that it might have been too early to spring my asshole friends on you."

Chuckling, I pulled the blonde into my chest. "Nah don't worry about it. Alex couldn't scare me off even if she tried."

"Oh yeah?" She raised a brow, using her palm to push me onto the couch. I was a little startled but landed comfortably in the plush love seat. "So, you'd fight for me?" She asked, straddling my legs.

I nodded, "Yeah," my voice came out as a whisper. I bit down on my lip as she undid my tie, tossing it onto the carpet.

"Did I tell you how fucking hot you look in this suit?" Her breath tickled my ear. Ashley trailed kisses down my neck, stopping just near my shoulder. I groaned and flipped us over in the couch, fitting myself between her thighs. Her dress had ridden up to her waist, and her breasts were already begging to be released from the top. Her hair fanned out around her face, highlighting the tinge of blush on her cheeks.

My hands nestled between her thighs and it was her turn to moan. I connected our lips in a kiss so intense, it felt as though it burned to almost a third degree. I placed two fingers at her center and it was only then I realized she was wearing the skimpiest thong I'd ever laid eyes on.

"Fuck," I whispered.

I wanted to devour her right then and there, but it had to be done right. I stood, gently pulling her up from the couch, leading her down the hall to the bedroom. By the time she sat on the bed, I had already ripped my own shirt off and tossed it aside. Ashley reached out, unbuttoning my slacks. Her blush deepened as she watched it fall to the carpeted floor.

"You okay?" I asked, lying beside her on the bed.

"Don't..."

"Hm?"

"Don't treat me like a child. I want you to fuck me, now."

I was shaking, appalled and felt attacked but she didn't need to tell me twice. I almost tore the flimsy dress from her body as I undressed her. I pressed my lips to hers and immediately she granted my tongue entrance. Ashley's arm wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss.

Our tongues wrestled while my fingers waded through her wet folds. Ashley grinded against my hand, pleading. I let two fingers press against her entrance before sliding them into her.

"MmGod.." She moaned, biting down on my collar. After seeing that she was comfortable, I picked up the pace—plunging into her faster, and deeper. She felt so warm and wet, it was driving me crazy. Ashley's fingers wrapped themselves in my hair, tugging as she convulsed beneath me. Her eyes were tightly shut as she came, grinding my fingers deeper inside her.

"Wow," she breathed after a minute. "I didn't know fingers could feel thatgood."

"There is something better..." I crawled down the bed, nestling my face between her thighs. I looked up just long enough to see her face turn tomato red, then it was down to business.

My tongue lapped and prodded her, circling her tiny bud of pleasure. She moaned, and nestled her hand in my hair, pulling my face closer. I let my tongue go inside her as I ate up every inch of her wetness while listening to the sweet sound of her orgasm.

Ashley

I rolled over in bed, only to realize I couldn't move. Robin's arms were wound around my waist and our legs were entwined like vines. My cheeks burned bright red as I thought of everything we did last night. I couldn't have imagined that sex could be thatgood. It wasn't my first time, obviously—but it felt like my first time experiencing something so blissful.

The way Robin took her time with me, holding me after each mind-blowing orgasm. There aren't enough words, and definitely no regrets.

Soft snores escaped Robin's puckered lips as she slept, one arm slightly draped over my waist. She was beautiful. I moved a few strands of her dark hair, tracing her cheekbones before leaning over to peck her lips. I have never imagined myself with a female, a no point did I think this is where I'd be right now. But for the first time in a while, I felt genuinely happy.

I lifted her arm, slipping free of her grasp. After washing myself in the shower, I headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Dressed only in a skimpy shirt and underwear, I began preparing pancakes and eggs. As I was setting two places at the table, I felt velvety arms wrapping around my waist.

"Good morning," Robin breathed against my neck.

A swarm of goosebumps rose to the surface of my skin. "Hey," I could barely whisper.

"You're up early on a Saturday." She noted, now facing me. "You also left me alone in bed..." there was a little pout on her lips and it melted my heart.

"Yeah, so you could eat some actual food—and not all that other stuff you ate last night." I blushed.

"I mean...that other stuff is better than food." She smirked, puling me into a kiss. Her tongue slipped between my lips, twirling and fighting with my own. Her hands trailed down to my ass, griping the cheeks in such a way that I almost through caution to the wind and said fuck breakfast. Almost.

"Time for breakfast, missy." I motioned to the fluffy pancakes that were stacked on a plate.

She groaned, "Fine, but I'm having desert."

Desert after breakfast? I thought about how she licked and lapped every inch of me just a few hours ago. Desert sounded great.

"You thinking about it, perv." she chuckled, biting into a forkful of pancake.

I blushed, stuffing my own mouth so I wouldn't have to answer.

I could get used to this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 727 34
"Skylar...what about my brother?" The young brunette asked. "I don't give a fuck. I was taught to go after what I want. I want you." Skylar stated le...
1.9K 85 23
"Ya know, thats the hard thing about liking someone of the same gender. There is a 90 percent chance, they wont feel the same." I say, giving a small...
838 25 34
Hi, I am Naina! I got a boyfriend and I never felt mesmerized until I met his sister. Naina's encounter with her boyfriend's sister triggers a wave o...
4.2K 693 14
Kamella is the youngest sibling, and only girl, in a family of superheroes. That means that everything is about the three older brothers and their we...