Fast Car✔️

By ilikeyouhowyouare

She was dangerous. Her skills unmatched, her heart cold, her appearance innocent. She was beautiful, and if y... More

-
∆•°•∆
детский паук
The Orphan
Flashbacks
Flashbacks Part 2
The Winter Soldier.
Training
The Age of Ultron.
Age Of Ultron- part2
How to be Civil during War.
Danger.
Welcome to your new life.
Hungary
Imagine
Death
Академия- The Academy
Theirs
Matchstick
A God.
∆•°•∆
Rising up the Ranks.
Fine Educated Girls.
100 Girls and a Terrible Emptiness
Ketska Ferris
Nikoli's Dollhouse
Ana Ferris.
A Mission.
The Final Battle.
What the World Forgot.
A Family.
∆•°•∆
A 1962 Cherry-Red Corvette
-
CAR CRASH.
Update on Car Crash info
THE LONG AWAITED ARRIVAL

Gone

10.2K 380 96
By ilikeyouhowyouare

Steve and Natasha helped everyone out of their cells, before helping Wanda out of the straitjacket and collar. As the collar broke off, and Wanda's powers came back, her eyes widened.

"Wanda come on. We gotta go." Steve said to her.

"There is someone else trapped here Steve." Wanda said in surprise.

"Who?" Sam said.

"Someone, Someone they keep calling the 'Barton psychopath'. The minds of the agents are all over her. They think we are here to.. break her out?" Wanda says in confusion, looking up at the group of people.

"The Barton psychopath?" Scott Lang says incredulously, but he stops when he sees Natashas reaction.

"Where are they keeping them?" Natasha says harshly to Wanda, striding foreword rapidly.

"Tasha calm down." Clint says, and Natasha spins around.

"Clint, 'the Barton psychopath' is Lola! They got Lola somehow!" She cries out in anger, ripping away from Clint and saying to Wanda,

"Where."

"There seems to be a lot of worry about level 6, cell block 7." Wanda mumbles, and Natasha spins around and marches out of the room, gun raised.

"They have Lola?" Steve says, shock still on his face.

"Who the hell is Lola?" Scott says, trying to catch up.

"Tasha's daughter." Clint says, before chasing after her.

"Say what?!" Sam says, chasing after Wanda and Steve as they follow Natasha and Clint.

The group pounds down the staircase, taking out agents as they go, till they reach level 6. They then race down the hall, and it seems that the agents frequent more down here. When they reach cell 7 though, everything stops.

There is a figure in the cell, a tiny figure with a metal collar around their neck, and a metal contraption on their head. They wear a straight jacket, and their ankles are handcuffed together. Their is a plastic and fabric muzzle over the persons face, and their hair hangs limply around their head. There are 3 tubes running out of the figure and into the wall, one in their stomach, and two in their neck.

But the worst part of all, is the fact that they are suspended from the wall, like some kind of puppet. Chains are attached to the edges of the room, and they attach to loops on the jacket. It results in the tiny figure behind pressed against the center of the wall, feet dangling above the floor, their whole body limp with exhaustion.

"Step away from the girl Romanoff." A voice says over the loud speakers.

"How could you do this to someone?" Sam says, horror on his face as he stares at the young girl through the glass.

"She's dangerous and deranged." Ross said.

"She's my daughter. She isn't any of those things." Natasha mutters quietly, before turning to Wanda.

"Break her out Maximoff." The woman says, and the younger woman nods.

Wanda blasts the glass of the cell with her powers, but it only rattled.

"Do you honestly think that you would be able to break the glass that easily? She's a psychotic telepath! Of course it's immune to telekinesis!" Ross says, laughing over the speaker system as troops of officers come rushing down the stairs to detain them.

"We have to get her out, now!" Steve yells, and Natasha rushes over to the keypad on the wall. She smashes it, and pulls it off, accessing the wires underneath. She fiddles with them for a moment, and then the glass starts to retract into the ceiling. But as Natasha and Wanda rush into the cell to break Lola out, the glass starts to close again, its commands overridden by Ross.

But as it seems like all hope is lost, Steve Rogers jumps into the path of the falling glass panel, holding it with his hands. He struggles against the machinery trying to force the panel down, before grunting,

"Get her!"

Natasha and Wanda spring into action, ducking under the glass wall and rushing to the limp girl. Wanda blasts each of the four chains with her powers, and they break. Natasha lets the limp girl fall into her arms, pulling the tubes out of her neck and stomach.

She tries to pull the muzzle off of her daughters delicate features, but a steady hand on her shoulder reminds her that they are trying to escape, as Clint takes Lola from Natasha, cradling the small girl to his chest as he runs out of the room, the two women following.

Steve lets the wall drop, the clang of metal against glass ringing out through the RAFT as the heroes run down the hall, feet pounding.

"Where are they keeping our stuff Maximoff?" Clint yells, leaping over the unconscious bodies on the floor, trying to cradle Lola from the impact.

Wanda outstretches a tendril of power into the air, before responding,

"The door up ahead!"

Natasha skids to a stop in front of the door, and Steve races up behind her, smashing the lock with his bare hand. Natasha kicks open the door, racing in and opening the crates. Clint hands Lola to Steve, muttering to him,

"Be careful with her."

Before rushing to Natasha, who hands him his suit, quiver, and bow. He smiles, and steps back, as Sam grabs his suit and wing pack, and Wanda grabs her red leather outfit. Scott peers into the crate, and then exclaims in horror,

"My suit isn't here you guys!"

"If it isn't there Scott, I'm sorry, but your going to have to forget about it." Steve says, and everyone starts to file out of the room.

"But-" Scott protests.

"No buts Lang." Natasha says, hauling the man out of the room.

The heroes rush down the hall, feet pounding. Wanda covers everyone, throwing agents of of their way as they rush past. Eventually they reach the qin- jet, which is surrounded by agents, and Secretary Ross himself.

"Stand down Rogers." Ross calls out.

"Sorry sir." Steve replies, before Wanda flings everyone up into the air, causing them to slam into the ground. The heroes rush to the jet, clambering on as Clint races to the cockpit, sitting down and starting the jet.

As they soar into the air, away from Steve lays Lola down on the ground, and a figure steps out of the shadows of the jet.

"Who's that?" Bucky Barnes says in a deep voice.

"My daughter." Natasha replies, ripping the muzzle off of the young girl's face. She tries to pull the metal off of her head, but it doesn't budge.

"Let me help." Bucky mutters, wincing as he kneels down. He reaches out his only hand, and grips the band of metal on Lola's forehead. He clenches his hand, and the headgear breaks, allowing Natasha to pull it off.

"Thank you." Natasha says to Bucky, and he nods. Steve helps him up, and Bucky shuffles to the back of the jet, sitting down in the shadows, as Natasha unbuckles the straight jacket, pulling it off of Lola.

"Is she ok Tasha?" Clint calls out, and Natasha responds,

"She's breathing."

"Where are we headed captain?" Clint says to Steve, and steve says,

"Let's drop Scott off, and then you. Then me, Natasha, Wanda, Bucky, and Lola will head out." Steve responds, and Clint nods.

"Her name is Lola?" Wanda says softly as she sits next to Natasha.

"Yes. I adopted her right after the battle of New York." Natasha says, pulling Lola's head into her lap, and brushing away the hair on her face.

"If you don't mind me asking, why?" Sam said, and Natasha replied,

"I saw myself in her. I wanted to save her from ending up like me."

"I think she ended up just like you. And it isn't s bad thing." Clint called out, and Steve nodded vigorously.

"I can't wait to really get to know her Nat." Steve said.

"Hey there Steve." Lola croaked, grey eyes opening.

"Lola! Honey are you ok?" Natasha said in surprise, helping her daughter sit up.

"No, I don't think ok applies in this situation." Lola groaned, gently rolling her shoulders.

"Here let me help you out of that collar." Steve says, stepping foreword to crush the metal in his hand, but Lola shakily fends him off.

"Stop. Don't touch it." She croaks in fear.

"Why?" Natasha inquires in surprise.

"It's a power dampener. The one they put on me originally, I shattered it, along with everything else they tried to block my powers with. Eventually, so that I wouldn't shatter it anymore, they weaved it into my neck. The collar breaks, and I die." Lola says softly.

"Oh my god." Wanda says, a hand over her mouth.

While Natasha sits there, eyes wide in horror, Lola turns to Wanda.

"Maximoff right? Nice skill set you got there I could really help you with your technique though." She croaks out.

"How would you help me?" Wanda says incredulously.

"Lola was the original leader of the Avengers initiative. She's the most powerful telekinetic individual on record, with her power level climbing each day." Clint says from the cockpit.

"She was supposed to lead the Avengers?" Scott says in shock, eyes wide.

"Yup. But they decided that the Captain had a better mindset. Apparently I have something called severe anger issues." Lola snarked, rolling her eyes slightly.
Sam let out a snort, and Steve glared at him.

"So you can't use your powers till that collar is gone?" Steve inquired.

"Yep." Lola said, leaning against the jet wall.

"I'm sure whoever invented T'challa's suit could remove it safely." Natasha said, and Lola's eyes widened.

"We're going to Wakanda?"

"After we drop off Scott Lang and Clint." Natasha replied.

"Cool. I always knew those Wakandans were hiding something, those sneaky bastards. I just didn't think it would be guys in cat suits." Lola mutters.

"Same kid, same." Sam says laughing, before turning to Natasha.

"I like her." He says. And Natasha rolls her eyes playfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.9K 17
- SHE WAS A SWEET, ROTTEN THING. Born dead, tossed in a metal coffin, reborn as an experiment, Subject RED was destined for great things. Not a child...
97K 1.6K 60
• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how she decided to make a huge decision tha...
2.8K 51 22
Scarlett Stark also know as Black Death has always had a strange life first being tony stark's daughter, her involvement in HYDRA and then becoming a...
1K 87 42
*This story is in no way, shape or form related to Thirteen Reasons Why.* Maddie is a sixteen year old that escaped from HYDRA. She was their ultimat...