Living The Dream

By soccer_bish

18 year old Alyssa and her best friend Mayra are just normal teenagers. Until, one day they meet the Magcon b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

94 2 0
By soccer_bish

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts:

Me and Mayra were in the hallway waiting. Cameron came out and poked Mayra in the stomach. She jumped up and she was about to karate chop him. They're so cute together. Carter then came out and wrapped his arm around my waist. I gave him a smile and we were on our way.

There was less people now and we didn't have to wait in long lines in stores. I was with Carter and Mayra ran off some where with Cameron.

"$30.45 is your total."

I was going to grab my wallet, but Carter beat me to it and took out his wallet and paid for me.

"Carter I can pay for myself. You didn't have to." I then reached into my wallet so I can pay him back, but he stopped me.

"I'm paying for all the things you get. So don't take this out anymore." And with that he shoved my wallet back into my pockets.

We then went to a couple other stores and met up with the other two at the food court. As they were walking I realized Cameron and Mayra was walking hand in hand. When they finally got to us, I pulled Mayra back and started questioning her.

"Soooooo, what's going on with you and Cam?"

"Nothing..... What about you and Carter?"

We ended up changing the subject and forgetting the questions we had. We were busy laughing and we didn't know the guys stopped walking and we ran right into them.

Carter picked me up and Cam picked Mayra up. They carried both of us to the room and no one was there. Me and Mayra changed into some comfortable clothes and we took a seat at the couch. We were planning to sleep on the couch but the guys wanted us to be in bed with them.

Can picked up Mayra and threw her onto the bed and Carter picked me up and laid me gently down on the other bed. As I was falling asleep, I felt Carter pull me into his chest.

*****Next Day*****

Mayra's POV & Thoughts:

I wake up next to Cameron. Yesterday really happened? I thought it was a dream. I might have a little feelings for Cameron, but I'm pretty sure he likes someone else.

I got up carefully, trying not to wake up Cam. I went to get some clothes and change. When I was done changing I went out of the restroom and saw Cam sitting on bed. He saw me and came up to me.

"Heyy. You hungry?"

His smile is just speechless. "Um yea. You want anything?"

"Yea, but I'm going with you."

We both got ready and left Carter and Alyssa in bed.

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts:

I woke up next to Carter. I was snuggled into Carter's chest and our legs were tangled with each other. I got up carefully and lifted his arm off of me trying not to wake him up.

I went to go change in the restroom and when I came out I saw Carter taking off his shirt.

ZAYUMMM! He has a hot body.

"Morning."

"Good morning." I'm I blushing! I don't know if I am. Uff his so cute.

"I was thinking of doing a video or a vine.... Want to be in it?" I nodded my head and he put on a shirt and started setting up.

We were planning to do a Truth or Dare video and he tweeted to ask for some truth or dares and I saw his phone blow up.

We looked at each other and we leaned in and we went in and kissed but just a peck because Mayra bursted through the door.

"HEYYY PEOPLES! WE HAVE FOODS! oh were we interrupting something?"

Then Cam comes in. "OHHHH CARTER SOMEONE HAS A LOVER!"

A couple minutes later we took all the truths and dares and separated them into two cups. Cam and Mayra decided to help with the game. Carter then started filming.

"Hey guys, it's Carter and I'm here with this lovely girl here."(A/N: Carter and Alyssa are taking turns talking until it says someone else is talking.)

"Hi. I'm Ally and we are going to do a truth or dare tag thing?"

"Yea. haha. We have two cups and one is labeled Truths and another is Dare."

"So each of us is going to pick one truth or dare and the person or people who will tell us which one to pick... is going to be Cameron and my friend Mayra."

"So yea what she said. So we are going to get started."

It was Cameron's turn to pick for me. "Okay...ummm. I want you to do a truth. Just to go easy on you."

I rolled my eyes and pulled out a truth. "It says, Do you have affection for the person next to you?"

"So do you?"

"True. Carter you turn." I quickly hid my face.

Mayra then told Carter to do a dare.

Carter took a dare and read it. "It says, Do the grind on me dance....on the other person...umm.."

I froze for a second and I can see Mayra and Cameron shock but also smirking. Carter made a nervous laugh and I started to blush real hard.

"We don't have to.. if you do-"

"No, it's fine it's for your fans an-"

"AND HER AFFECTION!" Ughh. Mayra really can't stay quiet.

"Shut up Mayra. Anyways yea."

Carter moved the camera and stuff to the floor and he told me to lay down on the floor. Mayra started the song and Carter jumped up but then he failed, so he had to do it again. I tried holding in my laughter a bit.

Mayra restarted the song and Carter jumped up and I was covering my face with my hands. Carter then took my hand off my face and I was blushing.

Towards the end he was trying to kiss me on the cheek but I "accidentally" moved a bit and he kissed me on the lips. We both got up smiling.

We then did a couple more truth and dares. And they very last one Mayra and Cam made up. Well this should be interesting.

"Okay guys, this is the last dare and Cam and Mayra have came up with one."

" So what is it?"

"Both of you have to kiss, but the catch is, that the first person to touch the other person, they lose the dare."

I gave Mayra the "you would, wouldn't you" look.

So me and Carter turned to face each other and we had our hands behind our backs. He leaned in and I leaned in but then he took over. Around 20 seconds we were so tempted to touch others hair or face. The kiss lasted about 3 minutes until he took his right hand and grabbed my face giving me a sign to wrap my arms around his neck. We kissed for another 10-15 seconds.

"OKAY CARTER LOSES AND THIS VIDEO NEEDS TO END." Cameron felt uncomfortable and Mayra just sat there awkwardly.

We pulled apart and faced the camera. While Carter was doing a closing he grabbed my hand, I smiled and we said our byes.

"Okay guys, thanks for watching the video. And I'll put all of our social media links below....and.."

"...and don't get offensive in anyways from this video and byeeeee."

Cameron and Mayra popped in. "BAIII PEOPLES FROM THE INTERNETS!"

"BYE! SEE YOU LATER!"

At that point Carter kissed me on the cheek. The camera was facing Mayra and Cam. Can then turned the camera around and started talking.

"ZAYUMMMM! YOU GOT A BAE? OR NAHHH?!?!?!?! I think you do."

Carter rolled his eyes and once again we said our byes.

"OK. Okay guys byeeee."

"Bye guise!"

"PUMA" we all yelled that and the video ended.

(A/N: I hope y'all liked this chapter. Please vote, like and comment. Thanks for reading. Send me y'all's feed back. And I might now upload another chapter today, but I'll try.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.8K 51
17 year old Abigail Dallas was moving to California to pursue her modeling career, and would be living with her famous and protective brother, Camero...
25.2K 205 26
Madison Dallas. To most people that would sound like a common name but to Cameron Dallas' fans, it's not. Madison is Cameron's little cousin who also...
9.4K 186 35
Mackenzie Dallas, is an ordinary 17 year old girl. Yes her brother is Cameron Dallas but she never makes a big deal about it. Obviously she has met t...
49K 722 22
My name Is Hannah Clearwater. I'm 16 years old. Last month I would have never of thought that I would be in love with Cameron Dallas. This is the sto...