Good Girls Are Bad Girls That...

De chloex

Gwen Matthews is a quick-witted, feisty 17-year-old, the exact thing Kyle Reece- the son of the fourth riches... Mai multe

Chapter 1: The Man Eating Dog
Chapter 2: Never Liked Her Anyway
Chapter 3: Corny Chat Up Lines
Chapter 4: The Evil Child
Chapter 5: Dracuwoman and Gwenpee
Chapter 6: High School
Chapter 7: Game On
Chapter 8: The Encounter
Chapter 9: Go die Kyle Reece!
Chapter 10: Ice Cream Snow Balls
Chapter 11: My Evil Plan
Chapter 12: My Awesome Ninja Moves
Chapter 13: Trouble With A Capital T
Chapter 14: The Cops
Chapter 15: Chocolate Spread
Chapter 16: Let The Party Begin
Chapter 17: Heartless Bitches
Chapter 18: She Thought He Was A Stripper...
Chapter 19: Don't Get Mad...Get Even
Chapter 20: Blue.
Chapter 21: Awkward Turtle
Chapter 22: An Eventful Weekend
Chapter 23: On The Job
Chapter 24: It's a Bomb!
Chapter 25: He Did It On Purpose!
Chapter 26: Run Baby Run
Chapter 27: Who oh Who Could it be...
Chapter 28: Burn Baby Burn
Chapter 29: He Has Never Given To Charity.
Can you believe this???
Chapter 30: A Day with Gwen and Kyle...
Chapter 31: Get ready, Taylor's leaving!
Chapter 32: Depressed.
Chapter 33: Press That Button.
Chapter 34: Spiderman? What happened to Superman, Batman and Robin?
Chapter 35: Where Are We Going?
Chapter 36: It Bit Me.
Chapter 37: Snip Snip!
Chapter 38: I choose you Gweneviere! (This isn't Pokémon you know)
Chapter 39: Finding my Romeo and playing with Action Figures.
Chapter 40: Scrip's, death lists and Restaurants = my life.
Chapter 41: Ice sculpture=.........
Chapter 42: A day out with the guys.
Chapter 43: The punishment!
Chapter 44: Take a picture
Chapter 45: Playing Dress Up
Chapter 46: Gwen and Kyle Adventure In The Kitchen!
Chapter 47: it's Kyle!
Chapter 48: Bonding.
Chapter 49: Be with you and Mr. Fish
Chapter 50: Romeo and Juliet.
Chapter 51: Hunting for Dale
Chapter 52: The Hospital.
Chapter 54: To ride with a cow (beast).
Chapter 55: The Carnival (Part 1)
Chapter 56: The Carnival (Part 2)
Chapter 57: Big splashes and weird guys.
Chapter 58: Teachers and expensive houses!
Chapter 59: The mom!
Chapter 60: Heartbroken.
Chapter 61: Never get Taylor drunk.
Chapter 62: A flashback.
Chapter 63: Packing and the Christmas party- Part 1.
Chapter 64: The Party part 2!
Chapter 65: The Airport.
Chapter 66: The flight
Chapter 67: Jackson Hole.
Chapter 68: Settling in and Long, Lonely Nights.
Chapter 69: Let's ski.
Chapter 70: Bracelet's
Chapter 71: The Truth and a crazy ass bitch.
Chapter 72: A Crazy Ass Bitch.
Chapter 73: Recovery
Extra Chapters

Chapter 53: Hunting for answers.

31.7K 449 20
De chloex

Hey guys, I just wanted to point out that this chapter has not a lot of humor and I wanted to show you the serious side of Gwen.  Also, a huge ass hello to all my fans that has started reading, and an even bigger ass hello to all my fans that have been with me from the start…so HELLO! Oh, and I have realized that I get a lot of reads but not many votes, so please vote!

 The YouTube link on the side is We found love sung by Sam Tsui, it is amazing and I think you should check it out! Thanks for reading, enjoy! ------------ >

 Chapter 53: Hunting for answers.

“You.” I pointed at Dale as he stood up, his chair scrapping across the ground. “I want a word with you.” I gestured to him.

“What are you doing here?” he hissed, his voice thick with anger.

He's the one getting pissy? How very dare he! I should be the one that pulls his ears off and shove them down his bloody throat. What am I doing here? Oh, the cheek!

“I’ve come to see the bloody tooth fairy!” I shouted throwing my hands in the air. They fell back down with a loud slap against my thighs.

Never, I repeat, never slap yourself when you are wearing skinny jeans, it kills like a bitch. 

“Well, she ain’r here.” He snapped back.

“Are you saying she real. Do you believe in the tooth fairy.” I asked compelling him to tell me with a wiggle of my eyebrows.

He frowned and I realized I had gone off topic. Well, crap.

“No, we don’t want to hear about the tooth Fairy.” I spoke to myself before glancing up at Dale, a stern expression on my face.

I gestured to him and myself “We need to talk.” I held my ground and I watched as dale sat down. He began rubbing his hands over his face, a mammoth (he he, he's  a mammoth. Rawr! Wait, mammoths didn’t  rawr, right?) sigh escaping his lips.

I shifted from one leg to the other and I couldn’t help but let my eyes wonder over to Aarons face.

I sucked in a sharp breath and wrinkled my nose at the strong smell of disinfectant that devoured my senses. I made my way over to him and looked down.

Why does he look dead? I wondered.

“He’s not dead, he in a coma.” Dale replied making me jump.

Oops, I hadn’t realized I had said that out loud. Aaron looked the same the night that Kyle and his friends had thrown him out at the party. Except, stubble had begun to grow across his jaw, his hair was longer and falling over his eyes.

“Do…do you think he will wake up?” I asked looking into Dales eyes.

His eyes flickered from me to Aaron. “Honestly? I don’t know. His parents are paying to keep him alive by the life support. Even they know that it can’t go on forever.” He swallowed his Adams apple bobbing up and down.

I frowned, when Dale begin to care so much about Aaron? I have never seen them speak!

“So.” I dragged out.

“So.” he echoed, his face angled towards me.

“I want answers.” I commanded.

Dales laugh echoed through the small room, a deep laugh that made his chest rumble.

“Well, I'm sorry, princess, but I don’t have the answers.”  His voice was light, fake.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I restrained myself from jumping across the hospital bed and ripping his eyes out.

“What do you mean you don’t have the answers?”  I hissed. my fists clenched as I stared at him, my nails digging into my palm.

“That’s what I mean, I don’t have the answers.” He shrugged casually and stood up, his long legs moved stiffly as he made his way over to the window.

“Just, stop! Stop with the games. I am tired of having to watch my back. I'm tired of the thought of I'm going to die and I don’t even know why! You have to know something.” I was so desperate to know that I had nearly resolved to begging.

“Gwen,” his back was rigid, his muscles tense. “You don’t understand.” He gritted out.

“To hell I don’t understand! I have some smurffs that want to bloody kill me! Not to mention when I die I expect one of them to come out and say ‘Gwen I am your father!’ and that is not normal dale. I shouldn’t have to be worried about mine and Kyle's future!” my voice cracked near the end and I held my head up high. Taking a deep breath I asked, “Just tell me, are you the one that’s trying to kill us?”

He was silent for a moment and my eyes flickered to the vase that stood on the table next to Aarons bed.

Nice vase…nice to smash across his head if he tries anything.

Sweet Jesus…I'm having murderous thoughts! Never mind, it’s not like I have them all the time…okay, maybe when I'm around Kyle, but that understandable.

Dales head dipped and I shifted towards the vase.

“No, I'm not.”

The hand that held the vase dropped and I let out a breath I hadn’t realized I was holding.

Well, that was close, I thought the cookie was going to get dunked into the milk.

“Then who is?”

“It’s not that simple, Gwen.”

“Yes, it is! All I need is a name; if you tell me that name, I'm pretty sure I can do something from there.”

“Do what?” he hissed, turning around.

“Hit them, kill them, maybe even got o the police? Where the proof Gwen? What are you going to do?” he hissed, his arms spreading out wide.

“I…I can do something.” I argued.

“No, you can’t. You are not the only one involved in this. Have you thought about that? What about me? Maybe, just maybe, they have something over me too.”

My mouth closed and I stared at him, was Dale a victim in this too? Did he/she have something over Dale to?

“Well, if you tell me who it is I'm sure you can help too.”

“No, Gwen! Listen to me, I don’t know much but I know when something’s going down. Don’t you understand there not after you there after Kyle! There is nothing you can do and the longer you are with Kyle the more danger you are in. Wake up, girl; this is not something you can easily escape. The person doing this knows what they’re doing, they know everything and you are playing into their hands. If you don’t want to play, get away, get away from Kyle.” He finished his breath coming out in sharp pants.

I stared at him my eyes wide. I finally had an answer about who they are after. But why? I don’t understand, Kyle hasn’t done anything wrong, has he?

Running my hands over my face, I let out a frustrated groan.

“Look, what you have done for me is more than enough, but getting me out the way isn’t saving Kyle. Why aren’t you helping him too?” I questioned.

“I am trying. Kyle is harder than you. I gave him the same drink the night of the show, unlike you he refused to take it. The day in the library, I was there nothing more than to warn you.”

Well, at least that explained the whole stalker thing.

I looked down at the shiny surface of the floor “I just don’t want Kyle to be alone.” I sniffled, the tears threatening to fall.

“The person doesn’t want you, he wants Kyle.” He repeated.

“Wait, this doesn’t make any sense! You said person, but that person is in this room with us.” I shouted and gestured to Aaron with a sweep of my hand.

Dale’s eyes flickered to him and his jaw clenched. “He was a mere pawn, Gwen.”

“A pawn, I guess you don’t mean a chess piece.” I muttered.

“That is exactly what I mean, he was used.” I could hear the grinding sound of his teeth as he clenched them together.

He isn’t going to have any teeth left if he files them down like that.

After another grind of his teeth he answered, “Aaron had a secret.” He said slowly “That secret was used against him.” 

“What secret?” I found myself leaning towards him, eager to know more.

“That I can’t tell you.”

“Don’t you think you owe me that much.” I half whispered.

When Dale looked at me his eyes twinkled in the light, his features softened and he stared down at his feet.

“It…” he took a deep breath “It has something to do with Kyle’s brother. That’s it that’s all I can tell you.” He stood up straight, his eyes telling me he wasn’t going to reveal anymore.

Kyle’s brother? I'm pretty sure Kyle said his brother had died, leaving him his hat that he cherished with his life.

My eyebrows met in the middle as my forehead creased in thought.

“His brother?” I trailed off in thought.

“How did his brother die?” I asked.

“That is for him to tell you.” His stare was the same, reveling nothing.

The door opened making us both jump. A doctor stepped into the room his long white coat touching the floor a mask over his face covering his face and head.

“Hello, I am doctor…Bombom.” I raised an eyebrow at his thick Indian accent and squinted at the doctor.

“I am here to take the boys temperature.” He held a stethoscope up and I frowned. “I mean heart rate.”  He stalked over to Aaron and I coughed.

“Dude, his heart rate is already on the monitor.” I pointed out.

“Yes…yes.” He muttered and I smiled evilly.

“Oh, I know, you’re here to give him a sponge bath!” I clapped my hands against my forehead in a sign on of ‘silly me’.

“No…no.” he stuttered out, his accent gone.

“Yes silly, the other lady already told us. She said don’t forget to use gloves. Oh, and she also said that there is Lady Doris in hall 8 section D she said she needed to clean out her piss pot, it was a long ass wee.”  I informed him. Dale frowned and took a step closer to Aaron.  

“I…I…you.” He pointed to me and I held my hand up.

“She said she would be right back with your sponges. I’ll call her right now, actually.” I went to walk out the door when the ‘doctor’ grabbed my arm.

“You all know I'm not really a doctor.” Kyle said pulling the scrubs of his head. His gaze was piercing and I tried not to snicker.

I fake gasped and looked at him “Kyle, what are you doing in here dressed like that?!” I half shouted.

“I should have known you wouldn’t have been far behind.” Dale muttered, flopping himself down in the seat next to the bed, he propped his harm on the handles.

“Well?” Kyle muttered whispering in my ear.

I jumped from the closeness and shook my head at him. I told him with my eyes that he was not the one. He was silent for a moment as he stared at me.

“You guys are something else, you know that?” Dale asked, looking from Kyle to me.

“I'm pretty sure where human.” I said seriously.

Dale laughed, this time the laughter meeting his eyes.

“No. I hope to be like you two someday.” I smiled at him.

I don’t thing dale would ever be able to have what we have. “Actually, I don’t think I ever will, you two are so close its scary.” He echoed my thoughts; He shivered and lent backwards his arms folded across his chest.

I glanced at Kyle who stared at Dale suspiciously. “I think it’s time we go home, don’t you?” Without even answering Kyle begun leading me towards the door.

“Kyle, wait!” I dug my convers in the ground. “Thanks for the um…chat.” I said to Dale.

He nodded and turned his head away.

The door clicked with a soft click being me “He knew nothing, the alcohol was a joke he was dared by one of his friends.” I shrugged and walked ahead.

A sudden pain in my heart that I had lied to him, I kept my gaze straight ahead and took a deep breath.

I was totally an awesome ninja. I wasn’t keeping Kyle in the dark, I was keeping him safe until I knew for certain who is doing this and when I do, I'm going to kick she/he’s ass to china and back.

If I do that, it would also highlight how much an awesome ninja I am. Awesome, A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! Okay, enough, before I start getting a big head.

Thanks for the read, chloe xx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

The Warzone De lynshine

Ficțiune adolescenți

337 17 10
"There's something about you that makes me want to know you more." "Can't you just leave me alone?" "No! Listen here, Princess I get what I want ." ...
14.5M 279K 39
"He's a bad boy. He's bad news" Abigail Antonias was warned as soon as she entered her fourth high school that a particular boy named Nathaniel Reece...
Chasing Charming ✔️ De Kayla

Ficțiune adolescenți

29.6K 993 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
280K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...