Ouija

By Sanss_12

[COMPLETED ✓] Abby and her friends stumble upon an Ouija board in her attic. Without rational thinking, they... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35

33

137 9 0
By Sanss_12

Mr. Redwoods was coming on Saturday since he had one more place to be at. Today was Friday.
"Don't worry, okay? Everything will be fine." Andrew said calmly. This was the only thing about him that made me feel closer to him. The way his words soothed me, was something else.

We returned back to our old home. Mom was a bit normal for a few days. "Mom, how are you feeling?" I asked, sitting next to her. She turned to me, and smiled. It felt like forever to even see how her smile looks like. For the first time, I felt like my mom was back. I was so glad.

"I'm fine, honey." She said, sweetly.
"Let's make some bacon and eggs. I'm so hungry!" She whined like a child. I laughed and nodded in agreement.

I wish, I could stop the time right here and stay with my mom for as long as possible.

"What happened, why are you starting at me like that?" She asked me, smiling.
"I am looking at the real you, mom. I've missed you so much." I said controlling the buckets of tears behind my sockets.

"Oh, come here." She pulled me in a hug. Her sandalwood scent had returned.
The rest of the day we spent talking, laughing, and probably watching some TV series.

It was late evening. Andrew's message popped up.
'Is everything okay?' it read.
'Yeah. All's fine.' I replied.
We messaged each other goodnight, and I headed for bed.

Suddenly, I heard something crack. Like something of glass just fell down and broke. I moved out of my room to check.
Mom was lying on the ground unconscious.
"Mom!" I exclaimed and paced towards her.
"Mom. Mom." I repeated as I took her in my arms and shook her several times. Finally, her eyes flickered opened.
"Mom, are you okay? What happened?"
I was pouring myself a glass of juice when I saw a shadow run past the hall." She managed to say.

"What?" I was shocked. Purely shocked. Shadow?
"And then, my hands went cold all of a suddenly, and next I remember is me blacking out." She finished.
Oh. My. God.

"Mom I need you to sleep in my room today. I'll manage something, but you are sleeping in my room. I cannot let this happen again and again." I said firmly.
Enough. I've had enough, including mom. She doesn't deserve to be treated like this, as a mannequin.

"But, honey, where will you sleep?" She asked.
"Mom, I'll manage something. Don't worry. I'll call Andrew over." I suggested.
"This late?" She asked, curiously.

"Don't you worry, Ma. Go to sleep." I said taking her to my room.
"You need a good night's sleep." I said giving her an assuring smile. She returned it and thanked me.
"Good night, Ma."
"Good night, sweetie."

I closed the door behind me as I got out of the room. I needed her to feel how good it feels after a good night's sleep.

"Hello, Andrew?"
"Hey."
"Can you come over?"
"I'll be there in 5."
"Sweet. Bye."
"See ya."
I cut the call.
He cares a lot for me and Mom. I'm so glad.

▫️▫️▫️

"Did anything happen?" Andrew asked as he sat on the couch with his orange juice.
"Mom. She saw something. A shadow, according to her. Then she blacked out. Something's wrong Drew. I can feel it." I told him.

"I can feel it too, Abby." He replied.
When is this going to end? I need a break. Seriously. This is just too much.

"Don't you worry, Mr. Redwoods will be here by tomorrow, morning most probably." He said.
"Relief." I sighed.
Only he's the guy who has a little scope of helping us.
That night, Andrew slept on the couch and I slept on the other one.

It was kind of peace to sleep when I know that he's around. He gives me that little thing inside me that say, 'Hey, I'm here all the time, don't you worry.' and that's what, makes me trust him with my life.

I seriously wish, every girl gets guy like Andrew. Who's there for any help, emergency and need. A blessing in disguise for sure.

Not a single sound came from Mom. She must have fallen asleep.
Seeing Andrew sleep made me feel safe.
I could feel the air around me, touching my ears which were cold enough. I thought about everything that happened with us till now.
How could something so huge start from a board game? That board was cursed. No shit.
Why was I a having a feeling that all of this, wanted to happen, but it did not get that perfect moment to occur.
Me and my friends, finding that board in the attic was not at all casual. It happened for a reason. Maybe, all of this that has happened till now, is all reasoned to be.

All of this is a hint to something even more bigger than this, it's just that we're not able to track that down.
I don't know what that is. But, once I know, I'm not backing out.
Now, I know the game. I know how it works. I will not find places to hide. I'll face it.
I have to. For the people I love, and their lives.

If it is reasoned for me to step on to something huge, I won't give up.
Keeping all of this in mind, I took my blanket over my head, saw Andrew once again, smiled, and slept.

I have to win this. And get Rose back.

So....how did you like this chap?
Like it enough? Hit the star;)
Love it, enough? Comment box is all yours💕
I'm so sorry guys, I couldn't update. I'll tell you why, I am drowned in a pool of tests right now, I get very less time, but hey, you're still here, I'm still here, we're still good!

Thank you for reading this chap! I'm glad you're still with me. It means a lot really.
And guess what! We crossed 2k reads!!
It's because of you guys and your support♥️ Stay tuned.
Thank you once again:)

~Sanchali.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 381 36
Have you ever played with an Ouija Board? No? The rules are simple. Don't play with one. It's not just a board game, it's something more, but fou...
417K 6.2K 62
Creepypasta Rituals, I don't own any of this stories or experiences. Do them if you are brave enough. WARNING: be careful with your decisions, is da...
1.5M 42.3K 48
1st in hell as of June 23 2018 & July 2 2020 1st in demon as of August 24 2018 1st in forever as of June 12 2019 1st in fantasy-romance as of June 2...
103 13 13
An unexpected opportunity awaits, what's the worst that could happen? It isn't exactly the job she wants, even if it is what she needs. They have a b...