Claimed // MikaYuu

By _strawberrytae

A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, lo... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
MUST READ
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
NOTE
19
20
22
Warning
23
24
25
26
27
Author's Note
28
29
30
31
32
Author's Note
33
34
IMPORTANT
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue

21

3.1K 85 26
By _strawberrytae

Mission "Save Yuu"

*Shinoa's POV*

As we walk outside of the house, the moon is already rising and the sky is almost completely black. Cold air whips around us and we all shiver at the same time; an instinct.

"Come on, you guys. We can do this," I say cheerfully as we lock up the house and start our way down the driveway. "Do any of you have the map of the realm?" Mitsu perks up.

"I do." She hands it to me and I unfold it, chewing on my lip as I scan the map. It looks pretty complicated, but we're a smart bunch if I do say so myself so we'll be fine. We can figure it out.

"Great, thanks. Remember everyone to be alert. Who's going first?" I ask. Kimi raises his hand.

"Me. I would like to blast some vamps." He takes his weapon (a gun stuffed with garlic gun powder) and makes shooting motions, without actually shooting. I roll my eyes.

"Okay then. Kimi's on vamp patrol. I'm going to crack this map. What about you two?" I point to Mitsu and Yoichi.

"I'll help Kimi out." Mitsu offers.

"Okay then. And you?" I motion to Yoichi. He thinks for a moment.

"I'll help you crack the map." He suggests. I smile.

"Okay great. Let's move along then."

Kimi takes the back and Mitsu takes the front. They both have their weapons ready in case any vampires are lurking within the shadows. Nighttime was not a good time to do this since that's vampire-happy-hour. But we have no choice now. It's too late so there's no going back.

Mitsu lifts up her pointed steak and glances back at us.

"The coast is clear for now, in the front at least. How's it going back there?"

"Good. We have to make a left here." I instruct.

"Kimi is it good back there?" Yoichi asks. He nods his head.

"All clear. Let's keep it moving though. The faster we can get to the vampire realm the faster this will be over." He says, glancing around him. I nod my head.

"He's right, you know," I say. "Let's move quickly and efficiently." Yoichi nods his head in agreement.

"I think we need to make a right here." He says. We pass a forest and soon we're in a darker alleyway. The streetlights around us don't really work very well, they flicker every now and then.

"I can't see very well." I say with a frown.

"We should've made night vision goggles." Mitsu jokes. I roll my eyes.

"Okay, sure."

"What do we do?" Yoichi asks, clearly worried.

"I don't know." I squint down at the map.

"Another right?" He questions. I take a deep breath.

"Let's hope."

Soon, we find ourselves at a torn down subway. My heart aches as I remember that this is where Yuu-san met that wicked vampire, Mikaela. I frown and walk past it.

"It can't be far from here. I remember Yuu telling us at dinner one time that the realm is close to our school. Mika walked Yuu to school from here."

"We can go to the school and go from there?" Yoichi suggests. I nod my head.

"Good idea. I know how to get there by heart."

We soon find ourselves outside of our abandoned school. The school is obviously closed since it's late. The stars and moon are our only guide of light as we all take a moment to rest and catch our breath. We were walking at a pretty fast pace.

"Okay now what?" Kimi asks. I bite my lip and glance down at the map.

"The vampire realm shouldn't be far from here." I reply.

All of a sudden, a gust of heavy wind blows by and a thumping noise sounds behind us. Kimi jumps back and knocks into us, all four of us stumbling back in shock.

"Looking for the vampire realm?" A vampire with blonde hair and bright red eyes says with a grin on her face. Another one lands down next to her with short blue hair and red eyes. They both grin, with their sharp fangs pointing out and glistening in the light.

We all take a step back.

"Remember the plan." I whisper nervously. The blue one tilts her head to the side.

"Plan? What plan?" Kimi loads his gun quickly.

"You're about to find out."

And the fight begins.

~

*Yuu's POV*

"I don't know." I reply for the hundredth time. Mika frowns at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I said I don't know." Mika crosses his arms.

"I asked you if you were hungry, Yuu. How do you not know whether you're hungry or not?"

"You're not human, you wouldn't understand." I huff. Mika rolls his eyes.

"Okay, whatever. Are you mad at me?"

"Well, I mean, you did put me through hell so far. So yeah, I have every right to be." Mika sighs and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sorry."

"Apologies can't fix this."

"I shouldn't have done those things."

"I'm aware that you shouldn't have. But that didn't stop you."

"I said I was sorry."

"I still have scars." Mika frowns.

"Let me see them."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I said no, Mika. Now please leave me alone." Mika pulls back and stands up stiffly.

"Fine." I roll my eyes and say,

"You can't be mad at me for not forgiving you so easily."

"I'm just upset. I love you."

"If you hadn't done anything to me I would've loved you back."

"You're mean."

"I'm the mean one? Are you serious?" Mika takes a step back.

"I have to go." He briskly storms out of the kitchen, the door slamming behind him.

It's a perfect opportunity to escape, but for some reason I don't. Why? I have no idea.

~

*Shinoa's POV*

I frantically flip through the map as the four of them fight. Yoichi is backing me up and scribbling down direction notes as Mitsu takes on blonde and Kimi takes on blue.

"Take a left at the river," I mumble to Yoichi as he scribbles it down. "And then a right at the giant cherry blossom."

"Got it."

"Doing something?" Blonde charges at me and I can't help but scream. Even though we mutually decided to stay quiet to not attract anymore vampires. I could die, don't blame me.

Before the vampire can touch me, though, Mitsu charges in to save the day. She attacks the vampire and starts stabbing at her with her steak.

"I HEAL!" Blonde screeches. Mitsu laughs.

"I could care less! I just like to see vampires suffer."

"Another right." I mumble nervously.

"Where?" Yoichi asks frantically.

"By the second streetlight on the alleyway. After the cherry blossom."

"Okay, got it."

"I AM STRONGER THAN YOU, HUMAN." Blue has Kimi in a death grip. I gasp and before I know what I'm doing, I charge at her.

"SHINOA NO!" Mitsu cries, causing blonde to get a hold of her. Yoichi charges at blonde, pulling out his own gun and shooting at her.

I pull out a steak and pierce her neck. She tumbles off of Kimi and I help him. He quickly refills his gun.

"Thanks, Shi." I shrug.

"It's nothing ."

Blue forces herself up and grabs blonde, helping her up. They both dust themselves off and growl at us. All four of us crowd together, weapons ready. The map is in my bag and Yoichi's direction notebook and pen are in his pocket. Right now, we need to focus on defending ourselves first or we'll never make it to the realm.

"You won't get away with this, filthy humans." Blue seethes. Blonde straightens up, dusting herself off again.

"We'll tell the king and he'll come and destroy you himself." Blonde grins twistingly. I gulp as we all watch them jump into the sky and disappear within thin air. I turn to the group.

"Now what?" I ask.

"We finish our mission." Yoichi says softly.

"And what about all of that? Aren't we worried?" Mitsu crosses her arms.

"Of course we are." I say gently. Kimi shakes his head, his hands on his hips as he stares at the ground.

"We're screwed."

"As hell." I agree.

~

A.N. Please vote and comment! Thank you so more reading! Support is greatly appreciated.

Also, sorry it took so long. This was just a filler. It will get better later, I promise. Any predictions?

Remember to be nice to me and each other in the comments. I have never had a problem with this story but I just wanted to let you all know as a reminder. Anyways, I love you all so much. :) xx

Bye x

~Nia :D xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 10K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) æ°—ă«ă—ăȘい: ̗̀➛ ╰─▾ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can đ„đšđŻđž you like this ❞ ăƒ»ê§ïŒŽâ”â” đˆïżœ...
339K 10.8K 40
"And, you're a..male?" "Isn't it obvious?" I spat. I knew I'd have to work under the Noblemen's son's order but, why'd he expect a female? A maid? H...
101K 1.1K 12
Your parents were government scientists working on a secret project of combining animal and human DNA in hopes of creating half-human, half-animal li...
50.9K 1.3K 48
You didn't realize just how deep in love they are with you... '~' "Did you know I sometimes have the urge to take you away." You freeze at the feelin...