Normal // A Ticci Toby x Read...

By justaperson2

Ehhhhh I'll write a description later More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Intermission
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
BONUS
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Bonus
Bonus 🌶️

Chapter 3

41.6K 1.1K 5K
By justaperson2

Oh you thought I only had one dabbing Toby? Well you thought wrong.

And I submitted my essay 3 hours before it was due XD

Also so my uncle decided at the last minute to take me to California with him... like I was given a 3 hour notice to pack my bags... while I'm sitting there trying to finish my essay on time XD

But yeah so I'm on my way to Cali rn

•••••

I probably looked insane. I had all the envelopes and their contents spread out on the desk. I kept rereading the words trying to figure out what was going on. Did the letters have hidden messages? None that I could find. And there's no way those photos were edited. It looked too real. I shivered. I had a pad of paper next to me and on it, I had written what I remembered from my call with Jim.

I didn't want to admit it, but I already had a slight idea of what was going on. At this point, I was no longer trying to figure it out, but instead I was trying to find any other excuse I could use to explain all this. I couldn't.

All I knew was that Jim and Rebecca must have upset some pretty dangerous people and those people were after them. But to avoid being most likely murdered, Jim and Rebecca fled the country and left me in their place. And whoever is after them hasn't realized that the person inside this house isn't either of their targets. From what I understand, the person targeting them is killing wealthy families, possibly families that are friends of Jim and Rebecca in hopes of making them give up.

What I don't understand is why they are after Jim and Rebecca. What did they do? And why haven't they just barged into the house yet? If they're capable of killing loads of innocent people, then surely they can pick a lock, right?

But perhaps this isn't a normal criminal. Maybe this is all a game to them. Jim warned me not to leave the house. Will I be attacked as soon as I leave? And what am I supposed to do if I can't call the police?! I banged my head against the desk.

Jim seemed really paranoid. So did Rebecca. Maybe they did something to the house to prevent anyone from getting in? I can't rely on that though. If someone does manage to get inside, I need to be ready. And what's worse is even if they don't get inside I might die anyways. What happens when I run out of food? If I leave, I'll die. If I stay, I'll die. What do I do?

I decided to search the house. I hadn't really done that much exploring since I've come here. Maybe they have a secret safe room somewhere? At the very least, I hope I can't find a gun or something.

I practically tore every room apart. I threw every book off of every shelf, moved every rug, looked under every piece of furniture, and knocked on every wall hoping to find some sort of secret room or something. I had almost given up. All that was left was a bathroom and the kitchen. I sighed and made my way towards the bathroom.

I turned on the water and splashed my face. I stared into the mirror and noticed the bags beginning to form under my eyes. I shook my head. I looked down, about to turn the water off, when I noticed something. Instead of two knobs to control the water and it's temperature, there was three. What's this supposed to do, change the water into some fancy rich people drink?

Curiously, I slowly turned the knob. Even though I knew it probably had a stupid purpose, my heart still pumped rapidly. I took a deep breath and quickly turned the knob the rest of the way. I heard a soft click and was immediately hit in the face.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" I exclaimed, stepping back and holding my face. When I finally got over the pain I looked up.

Woah.

The mirror that I had been examining my face in earlier, was now wide open. Inside, were some interesting things.

My eyes immediately went to the large knife. It was a dark ebony but had a metallic shine to it. The blade itself was a lighter ebony and looked dangerously sharp. Next, I noticed some suspicious pill bottles.

"Hold up. Is this- is this cyanide?" I asked aloud, examining one of the bottles. Why the fuck would these people need cyanide? Unless... I looked back at the other objects.

There was the knife, some pill bottles, a bottle of some type of liquid, and a small spray tube. I picked up the bottle of liquid and looked at it closely. There were no labels but instead I noticed some faded black marker. I could barely make out the letters. Ch-or-fo-m. I racked my brain to what the faded letters could be.

Oh.

It was a bottle of chloroform. I tentatively set the bottle back as picked up the spray tube. I'm bright red letters of read: PEPPER-SPRAY.

Well... that might come in handy. I quickly pocketed the pepper spray and just as I was about to put the mirror back in place, I changed my mind and grabbed the knife too, before shutting the mirror back tightly.

It wasn't until I reached my room again when I realized what the cyanide was for.

They had these small forms of protection and if those didn't work, then they had planned on ending their own lives rather than be killed.

Well that's depressing.

I flopped onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling. What will happen to me? Will I end up dead? Will the killer realize their targets aren't here and leave me alone? Will I kill myself to avoid a brutal death?

No...

No matter what happens, I won't take that exit route.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Maybe if I fall asleep, I'll wake up and this will have all been a dream. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.

None of this was a dream.

When I woke up, I went downstairs and found another envelope. I flinched at just the sight of it lying by the door. Maybe I should nail a block of wood over the mail slot so they can't keep giving me these envelopes. No... they'd still find a way.

I stepped towards the envelope slowly, as if it would jump at me and attack at any second. I picked it up carefully, treating it as if it was an expensive porcelain relic. With shaky hands, I opened the envelope and pulled out the paper inside.

Before reading the paper, I looked at the picture.

Bad idea.

Tears flooded my eyes when I saw the mangled faces of Jim and Rebecca. The killer had gotten to them. I gulped at I looked at the letter. This time the writing wasn't as hard to read, but was still messy.

Ahhhh they couldn't run forever. I hadn't even realized they left someone in their place until I caught a glimpse of someone's shadow that didn't look like them. Maybe I would have left you alone... but you know too much. I'm coming after you.

Watch your back.

I dropped everything immediately. Jim and Rebecca were dead and whoever killed them was coming after me next. I gripped my hair in frustration. I was scared. I'm just an 18 year old who was trying to make some money. How did it end up like this?

Many nights went by and I was haunted each night by violent knocking. Some nights, I even heard tapping on the windows. Each morning, I found a new envelope and each time, the message was scarier and scarier. Whoever was giving these to me was getting tired.

I was beginning to run low on food. I had desperately searched the kitchen for a secret hatch that might lead to a secret storage of food, but I never found anything. I began rationing out my food, eating smaller portions to make it last longer.

I was thankful for the tap water that flowed freely and never ran out. I was glad these people were rich and had some good tasting water, but even if it didn't taste good, I would've probably ended up drinking it if i became too desperate.

I don't know how much longer this food will last me. What will I do when I run out? My only options would be starve to death or... risk leaving the house. I shivered at the thought of who might be out there.

Watching.

Waiting.

I didn't want to find out any time soon. Each day I became more and more paranoid. At one point I was so on edge I almost wished that whoever was out there would just break in and end all of this. I realized that there was nothing stopping them from doing so. Sure, everything was locked, but it wouldn't be hard to break a window or pick the lock of the front door.

I also realized that the reason why they hadn't done those things is probably because they wanted to drive me insane. They probably saw this as a game. I shook my head and got into bed.

When I was younger, I used to read random stories to help me fall asleep. I especially liked murder mysteries but occasionally I'd find myself reading a romance and cringing at how cheesy it was.

For nostalgic reasons, I opened up my book app and began scrolling through stories. I smiled as I saw the names of stories I had already read and decided to see what the app recommended to me. I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What's creepypasta?" I whispered, staring at the screen. The book being recommended to me was about something called "creepypastas" and it seemed like a compilation of several "creepypastas". But what are creepypastas?

I clicked out of the app and opened google.

I was surprised by the results of my search.

"Creepypastas are horror-related legends or images that have been copied and pasted around the Internet. These Internet entries are often brief, user-generated, paranormal stories intended to scare readers."

I laughed slightly.

"There's a chance I might be murdered tonight and I'm about to read horror stories that probably involve murder. Greatttt idea (Y/N)." I told myself.

I opened my book app again and decided to read the book.

I probably read every single creepypasta there was. And when I finished reading those, I turned to stories made by fans of these creepypastas and began reading those. It was all so interesting.

I guess anything that took my mind off the fact I was probably going to die soon was interesting though.

At some point, I had looked at pictures of the creepypastas and even watched some videos.

"I almost wish I was getting murdered by one of these guys rather than whoever is outside my house knocking right now." I mumbled as I looked through pictures.

"I mean wow look at that Toby guy. Or that Masky dude. Actually no. They're all good looking wow. The person trying to kill me is probably some guy in his forties." I mumbled.

Eventually, I fell asleep.

•••••
1919 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599 34 15
Everyone is different only similarity is killing :3
37.1K 502 49
Thanks for 20k+ reads I've fallen out of the fandom and I've decided to not continue. It is a bit cringey I'll be honest, but I had no clue what I wa...
1K 32 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
2.6K 53 20
Screw this dumb description!!!!!!! 😎😎😎😎😎