Between You and Me

Od jack-the_ripper

Lance wants to tell everyone. Keith's too scared. They've been dating for three months at this point and comp... Více

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter 9
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chalter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty

Chapter 8

1.4K 29 45
Od jack-the_ripper

Keith pov:

I woke up before Lance did. My head was on his chest and his arms were around my waist. I smiled and kissed his chest before moving to sit with my legs wrapped around his hips.

He woke up and looked up at me with a smile. I giggled looking down at him.

"Good morning~" I purred. Lance lifted his hand to wipe some of my hair out of my face and crested my cheek.

"Good morning Keith. Sleep well?" I smiled and bent down to kiss his neck. I didn't answer his question. I just kissed and bit lightly at his neck.

He laughed a little because it tickled him and gave soft moans. He grabbed my hips and lifted me in the air. I laughed loudly and blushed. Lance laughed as well and lowered me back to sit on his waist.

I grabbed his wrist and pinned them above his head and kissed him deeply and passionately. He shifted under me and separated the kids for air.

"Aren't you a little excited this morning?" Lance laughed out at me. I blushed again and ran my hands under his shirt. He blushed deeply looking up at me.

Lance pov:

This bold for Keith. He never starts the action. I don't know what's gotten into him that he's so fiery but I love it.

"You're so hot when you're taking the lead." I watch Keith slowly crumble above me and I laughed.

"You're too cute~" Keith leaned down and hid his face in my shirt.

"Laaaaance I'm trying to the confident one here." Keith cried out.

"Okay okay I'm sorry baby."

Keith moved his head up from my chest. He took a deep breath and pulled my shirt up and off of me. I laid there still not wanting to intervene with how he wanted things to go.

Keith blushed a dark shade of red and hesitantly moved his hands down to my pants. He paused there and didn't move on.

"Keith you know it's okay babe. You don't have to worry so much." I placed my hand on his face. He nodded and unbuckled my pants taking them off.

He then took his own shirt off. Instead of proceeding like I would usually, he flipped us. Now I was hovering over him.

"Not sure I like top too much." Keith blushed cutely. I laughed and leaned in to kiss him deeply and roughly. I pulled off his shorts and trailed kisses down his neck and across his chest before moving back to kiss his lips once more.

Pidges pov:

I woke up and checked the clock. 7:30 am. Arghgg. I don't feel like getting up. Romelle was on the other side of the bed asleep with her back to me.

I smiled and moved closer to her. I placed my hand on her exposed waist and lightly trailed my fingers on her smooth skin. She stirred lightly.

I leaned over and kissed her waist. I heard her giggle because she was ticklish there.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered in her ear then gently bit the top of it. She turned to lay on her back and I moved to sit on her stomach. I leaned down and kissed her. It was pretty long but I really didn't want to break it.

My lungs started to burn ever so slightly until she pulled away gasping for air.

"You just don't know when to quit do you?" She said through pants looking up at me.

"Hmmm quit? Never heard of it." She laughed and  shot up to wrap her arms around my neck and pull me back down with her. She then bite my neck hard yet playfully but it kinda hurt.

I rolled off her clenching the bite mark repeating ows dramatically tossing and turning. She laughed and moved to tower over me.

"You're being a baby." I looked up at her and teased her with sad eyes.

"Fine fine I'm sorry." I smiled at that and she leaned down and kissed the bit mark she made then proceeds to get out of bed. I watched as she got out of bed to get changed.

I laid on my side to watch her as she changed her pants and moved on to grab a shirt. After she took hers off, I wrapped my arms around her and felt all over her soft stomach. My hands moved up a little high and I heard her squick which made me chuckle a little.

"You sure we can't lay down a little longer~" I tried my best to be seductive but it wasn't working the best. So I moved to kissing and leaving marks on her back and pulling at her bra stapes.

"Get dressed Pidge no more slacking off in bed come on.

I could tell she was trying to sound stern but it failed. I sighed and let her finish changing.

I moved to grab some clothes to put on. I was changing my pant when I felt her slap my rear end and laugh while the sound echoed in our room. I jumped a little in surprise and winced from the pain as I rubbed my now red back end.

"Not very nice now was that." She shrugged her shoulders and smirked at her payback. I smiled and took my shirt off.

"Geez Pidge your back is bad." I felt her tracing the scratch marks she had made of my back from previous nights.

"Hey it's your fault sweetheart." I could tell she felt bad.

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Like a bitch." She rested her palm on my back and then lightly placed her lips against the claw marks on my back. I smiled at her touch. Sweet and carful.

"You know I love you right?"

"I love you too and I am sorry about your back. I'll be more cautious next time." I blushed at the next time part and put my shirt on. We headed it of the room and made our way to the dining room.

When we walked in we caught Allura and Shiro deeply kissing in the middle of the room. They pulled apart blushing when we walked in.

We both laughed at their faces.

"Get a room." We sat down and Hunk and Coran came in with breakfast. We eat and chatted together before Allura brought to our attention,

"Where are Lonce and Keith?"

"Probably busy in their room." Hunk laughed.

"Haha very funny. We're here." Perfect timing. Lance and Keith walked in.

Keith's pov:

God my head hurt like hell. I didn't wanna say anything but it's been hurting for like two or three days now.

Messing around probably didn't help but it didn't make it worse. I lightly poked at the food. I was hungry but just couldn't eat, I felt sick.

I felt Lance place his hand on my thigh. He looked at me concerned.

"What's wrong Keith are you okay?" The others stopped to look at me. Pidge examines me the closet.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine just a head ache that's all." Lance still had a concerned look on. He picked up my spoon and held it to my mouth signaling me to open it.

I did and took a bit from the spoon. Almost immediately after I swallowed it, i shot up and ran to the nearest bathroom.

I heard lance run right after me. I shut the door and threw up into the toilet. Lance then entered the bathroom and kneeled beside me pulling back my hair. I continued to throw up for a bit before calming down and just siting in front of the toilet panting.

"Just a head ache huh." He sat there rubbing my back comfortingly. I didn't even refute him. Instead I stood up and flushed the toilet. I moved in front of the mirror and cleaned my face off in the water. I then brushed my teeth for a good 5 minutes to try and clean the puke out of my mouth as best as I can then rinsed my mouth more.

I turned around to face Lance but didn't actually look at him I looked down. He lifted my head to look at me and kissed my head while stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Thanks for holding my hair for me. Sorry you had to see that." Lance just smiled down at me.

"Hey I'm always gonna be here for you. But what was that about? Do you still feel sick?" It's strange. I feel completely fine.

"Not at all. I have no clue what it was." He grabbed my hand and we walked to the couches. The others looked at us as we walked in.

"Feeling better." I just nodded at Pidge. The look on her face I just couldn't read.

"Hey Keith could you help me out in my room for a minute." I shrugged my shoulders then nodded my head. She jumped up and grabbed my arm dragging me out of the room and into hers.... locking her door.

"Is everything okay Pi-"

"Aside from this morning when was the last time you and Lance slept together?" I blushed and gave her a 'what the hell look'.

"You don't ask people that Pidge."

"This is serious."

"The night of the party."

"And you've had head aches since then?"

"Yeah?"

"Felt sick?"

"Yes."

"Uncontrollable sex urges?"

"Yes now what are you getting at?"

"I'm getting at you are part galra. When I made that pregnant joke I wasn't kidding Keith." I felt a lump in my stomach and Pidge pulled something up off out of her desk.

"When we were at the space mall I took this packet. It explained weird alien things. I just thought it might come in handy. Once I found out you were part galra I looked over that sections and..." she paused and looked at me.

"And?" She handed me the packet and pointed to a section.

"Galra men have the ability to grow a baby much like female galra. This is uncommon though due to lack of homosexual males and for fear because the only way of giving birth is through a c section. These few carry the baby for around three months." I swallow
hard and looked up at Pidge.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"You're part human. I thought there was no way you could get knocked up."

"So what does this mean?" My breathing got heavier.

"Keith. You're pregnant."

Ahhh I know it's a weird idea but once again it's my story so it shall be weird and disfunctional. I know I know I make the impossible possible but what the hell yeah know. I'm gonna let you guys pick though boy or girl for their kid?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

44.3K 976 137
Klance fanfiction Keith and Lance finally connect, but the Princess is making things difficult for them. Can they put aside their differences long en...
218K 4.8K 94
I try to make it funny? it's just to laugh and it's also Klance so. It's angsty, I love making Keith suffer
365K 11.3K 80
~Re-editing all chapters, I am noticing a lot of grammar mistakes, so I am going back to fix it all~ If there is one you want me to make an actual st...
295K 14K 47
[OFFICIAL @FANFIC LIST] Keith, a dark, moody devil, is on a mission on earth when he meets Lance, the cockiest, flirtiest angel he's ever met. It tu...