Poems For People Who Don't De...

By DarknesssAngel

Let's go on an adventure and create the best parts of each other. More

Can I Just
"I don't think we would be good together"
Cat
Trial Period
Friend Zone
Faith
How do you feel?
A girl from my school passed away.
Don't Let Me
What I need.
I am
I Believe We Are All Connected
Blue
Everything; you.
Thunder Thighs
Potent
Mother, I
I.
A Letter to my Father, About my Basket Case Cousin
Character
Blue Flower
I Don't Want To Do That To You
The Broken Parts Of Her
🙃
Theory and Conclusion
M:S:G:D
Derealization
Hazardous Minds
M83: Hurry Up, We're Dreaming- Outro
Titles are hard
Zene
Fear
Emotion
Caress

The Right Words

6 0 0
By DarknesssAngel

I wish I could say the words I love you to you as freely as I think them.

It's just that I've given them to people before who have abused it.

Or people that I've loved have disappeared.

I truly believe that when someone says I love you, that the heavens open and bestow upon you a glass heart with all your love and you can give that willingly to another.

But when it's redacted and you have to give it back, it isn't fixed or repaired.

The next time you use those words it's given to you in the same manner that you gave it back in.

Yet it still loves the same.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that, it's not that hard to love someone.

It's not that hard to fall in love.

It doesn't- shouldn't take years.

If it does, then you're doing something wrong.

It should feel natural and slip off the tongue easy.

It should not be hard to understand.

Love is blanant and in your face and kind and bright.

It doesn't hide and it isn't hard to find.

The only way you would not be able to witness its beauty is if you yourself were blind.

It is both passion and butterflies and electric but it is also home and cozy and somber.

I sound like a fortune cookie, I know, but I ramble when I'm emotional.

And emotional isn't something I experience often.

I guess what I'm trying to say is-

I love you.

I do, so much and with all of my being.

I just haven't found the right words yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 293 35
Just a broken person here, trying to convey your deepest feelings thro my poem..
1.3K 319 75
This is a collection of poems written about love and sadness. [All work is my own. Please ask/tag/credit me in any poems you want to use, thanks!] 27...
995 482 28
what did He do to you? He- [a collection of classical and sexual poems about Him] © 2024 Mars Saturnia [Lowercase and capitalisation of "He/Him/Hi...
9.3K 441 75
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...