The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2

15.2K 580 153
By pink_cash

I'm still not into the swing of updating just yet but I had some time today nd decided to put this up for you guys. I'll be back to updating regularly shortly I'm hoping. Again if you make covers feel free to message me ☺️. Enjoy the long chapter ❤️.

I roll over to my side of the bed panting heavily. Today is my big baby's birthday and I had everything planned perfectly. Phase one is distraction while everyone sets up for his surprise party. But what that really meant for us was sex and more sex. In our defense though, it's a big ass house to christen. I started at exactly midnight and here it is four thirty in the afternoon. The only reason we've stopped is because we have dinner reservations at six.

"Fuck" he groans before hovering over me. "Can't we forget dinner and just fuck?"

I giggle, "no baby."

He pouts, "I thought it was my fucking birthday."

I laugh, "you'll get over it c'mon let's shower and get ready."

He groans getting out the bed and I follow him into the bathroom. After our shower we go into our separate closets. I pull on my floor length black gown, before attempting to tame my mane in something presentable with light makeup. When I walk into the room he's dressed in dark jeans, a blood red button down, and white Air Forces. Damn he looks good. He takes my hand leading me out the room and the house to the garage. Teo pulls off with his hand resting on my thigh. At the end of the day I just want Teo to have a great birthday, because he deserves it. We've been through some real shit but we made it through stronger than ever. It took a while to realize that I'd rather go through hell with him than heaven with someone else. For all his flaws and all I know Teo is down for me with everything in him regardless of what that means. All you can ask for is a dude for you, about you and only you. We pull up to the restaurant and he valets the car before leading me in.

"Mancini" he tells the host who nods before leading us to our table.

I made sure it's a secluded area for our privacy. We take our seats and Teo drags my chair closer to his causing me to giggle. We look over the menu before placing our order. "How's your birthday so far?" I ask gazing at him.

"Good, thanks tesoro" he replies kissing me gently.

"I'm waiting for your gift to come, sorry."

"You're enough tesoro."

I grin, "thanks baby."

We spend dinner talking about any and everything. It's a blessing in itself that Teo finally is comfortable to laugh, joke around, and express himself to me. If you would've told me this would've been possible months ago I would've laughed. It just goes to show you how far we've came. When dinner is over I pay and they bring out a small cake for him singing happy birthday.

"Happy birthday baby" I say happily once they're gone.

He kisses me gently, "thanks tesoro." He blows out the single candle with a small smile.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I fork a piece of cake into his mouth giggling. After we finish eating cake we leave the restaurant and wait for the car. "I'm driving" I say once the car pulls up.

"Why?" he questions with a raised eyebrow.

"Because your birthday isn't over." He hands over the keys and we get into the car. "Put this on too."

He eyes the blindfold, "you're pushing it."

"Please baby."

He grunts before putting it on and I pull off. It's not long before we arrive at the venue. I park before helping him out the car and into the building smiling. "Okay" I say, "take it off."

He removes the blindfold just as everyone yells surprise. He looks around before turning to look at me with a grin. "Happy birthday bello." I grin up at him.

He leans down placing a deep kiss on me. I groan kissing him back, my arms wrapped tightly around his waist. I pull away from him reluctantly and the music starts to play. All of Teo's friends are in attendance, some came from out of town to be here and I couldn't be happier with the turn out. He deserves this and so much more.

"Go mingle" I yell over the music.

He holds my hand moving to the crowd. We spend the next two hours mingling with his friends that he introduces me to. All the while his grin never left his face and neither did mine, happy that I could make him happy. All in all my man's birthday was a success.

To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I know he's going to be happy without a doubt but I know he's going to go crazy. A part of me isn't really prepared for that but it's nothing I can do now. I knock on the office door. "Come in" he says.

I open the door to see him behind his desk hard at work. "Is this a bad time?"

"No, come in."

I shut the door behind me walking over to his desk taking a seat on the corner, holding the box behind my back. "Your gift has finally come."

He eyes me, "why do you seem nervous?"

I shrug, "I don't know I hope you like it."

He leans back in his chair moving between my legs, "I'm sure I will."

I exhale deeply handing him the square box. I watch his face as he opens it looking at the contents. The first emotion is shock then disbelief, child like happiness, and finally love. He slowly turns his gaze up to me. "Is this real?" he questions softly.

I nod trying to control my emotions, "yeah baby."

He makes quick work of lifting me and kissing me deeply while spinning me in circles before placing me back on the desk. "How long?" he asks looking at me.

"Four weeks as of today."

"What?

I nod and he glances down at the sonogram again. I'm four weeks pregnant today and honestly the news didn't come as a surprise to me. Ever since I got turned Teo and I have been having a lot of sex, unprotected of course. Giselle taught me how to cover the scent and hide my thoughts. My weight gain has been minor thus far and I wanted to wait before telling Teo knowing that he's going to be on me like white on rice. I have an empire to run and I couldn't let him stalk my life.

"How'd you hide it from me? Why'd you hide it?"

"Giselle taught me everything" I shrug. "I don't know I just felt like after what we went through I needed to wait."

He places his hand on my stomach, "things are going to change Bambino." Oh boy, Lord please help me.

**                                                        **                                                        **

Change they did. My crazy baby daddy decided to put me on house arrest. Now we both work from home because I can't be out his sight. If he has to leave for a meeting or something he makes sure my detail is there watching my every move. And when I have to handle something he makes sure to tag along. My poor detail though, Teo is killing them while making sure they know one bad move is death for them. Every second he's not around they have to send him detailed reports of my whereabouts. I can only imagine how annoying that would be. I knew Teo would go crazy considering what happened last time but he's going overboard. And it's only been a week. The good thing is that I'm getting a lot done with the house. I've even started working on the baby's room, though I'm trying to wait until I find out what we're having. Since vampire pregnancies are shorter I should find out when I hit two months. That's if I don't kill Teo or myself first. The man is driving me up a wall with his constant craziness. Speak of the devil and he shall arrive. Teo walks into the bedroom crawling up the bed kissing my exposed belly. With not much to do but sit home and eat I've gotten bigger, I'm showing now.

"How was your day?"

"How do you think?" I snap in response.

He exhales, "what's the issue?"

I push him off me sitting up, "the issue is I'm going crazy sitting around this big ass house Matteo."

"What do you want me to do about that?"

I glare, "not be a crazy ass."

"You know I can't do that."

I whine crawling into his lap, "please, I promise to take it easy, check in, hell you can add to my detail if you want. Just let me out." He wraps his arms around me placing a hand on my butt. I kiss his mark, "please."

"I can't risk your safety tesoro you know that. The shit will kill me."

I pout understanding where he's coming from. It'd kill me if something happened to our baby or him. I'm sure what Antonio did fucked him up too and I have to understand he's only being crazy to protect us.

"We can go wherever you want now though."

I grin placing a kiss to his cheek hugging him tight, "thank you so much baby!" I get out his arms rushing to put on clothes and when I'm ready we walk out the room and out the house. Finally, some sunshine I've been in that mansion for way too freaking long.

Matteo POV

            I eye her as she moves around in her seat eating her ice cream happily. Damn she's adorable. I know she's dying to be free but I can't take the risk of someone trying to harm her and the baby to get to me. I vowed to protect our family and it's what I'll do. My lady is pregnant, round with my seed, it's a fucking beautiful thing. When she told me the news I couldn't have been happier. We've come so far and now couldn't be a better time.

"You didn't want any ice cream?" she questions.

I shake my head, "nah."

She nods going back to her own la la land. She's so strong, after everything she's been through she's as happy this pregnancy as she was the first. She's dealt with more betrayal than most, still she has this unwavering trust in people. I have no fucking idea how she does it.

Her giggle snaps me out my thoughts, "why are you staring at me?"

I pull her on my lap kissing her neck, "I like seeing you happy."

"Thank you, it's cause of you."

"Do you want to go somewhere else?"

She shakes her head, "nothing comes to mind. Can we just take a walk or something?"

I nod, "it's happening tomorrow tesoro."

She pauses looking sad before faking a smile, "okay thanks for letting me know."

She turns back to her ice cream looking dejected playing with the locket around her neck. I promised to let her know the good and the bad, her sister is being executed tomorrow. The girl is a threat to my family I can't let her live, no matter how painful it is to her family. Though her sister treated her like shit I know my tesoro still cares for her. We can't pick family, we just have to accept them for all their flaws.

"I'm done" she states before getting up.

I take her hand leading her out the shop, "you good?"

She flashes a small smile, "I wish the situation was better but I understand. I don't blame you."

She leans up and I put her out of her misery placing a kiss to her lips. It'll work out and she'll be happy my life on it. When we get back home after walking around for a bit I go to my office to do some work and my tesoro follows. Not long after that do we hear our front gate buzzer. (Fun fact: I added this scene in last minute, call it empathy). She gets up walking over to the panel before letting whoever it is in.

"Who's that?" I ask her as she takes her seat back on the couch.

"Mom and dad" she answers typing on her phone.

I go back to my work and it's not long before her parents are walking into my office. She must've told them where we were in the house. "Hey" she says hugging them both.

"Baby can we talk to Matteo in private" Nina asks softly flashing my tesoro a small smile.

She looks over at me just as confused as I am before facing her parents again. "Yeah sure I'll be in the kitchen."

She walks out my office and I point them to the two seats in front of my desk curious as to what this conversation is about. "What do you guys need?"

"We want to talk to you about Gia." Nina says softly.

I clench my jaw, "what's there to discuss? She helped beat the shit out of my fiancé and now she has to die."

"She's our daughter Matteo."

"So is Danica Nina."

"Danica has always been very self assured and ambitious, she's strong. Gia on the other hand has a lot of issues and what she did was definitely wrong, I'm not trying to change that fact but she doesn't deserve to die."

"What exactly are you asking Nina?"

"We would like if you spare her life, if not for us for Danica."

"No offense Nina but your daughter put my lifeline at risk, you want me to do what exactly? Let her live so she can destroy my family?"

She shakes her head tears rolling from from her eyes, "I'm not asking you to put Danica at risk I'm just asking for you not to make me bury my daughter. I know that she didn't help the situation and I truly get where you're coming from but that's my daughter."

Samuel pulls her into him as she breaks down, "Gia is not her actions Matteo. We love our children and Gia just needs a little help in the right direction. She doesn't deserve to die nor do we deserve to bury our daughter by the hands of our son-in-law. We honestly thought that Danica would be able to sway you before it really happened but that seemed not to be the case when we got the letter in the mail." He exhales deeply, "it'll kill Dani if we're broken beyond repair having to bury our daughter. Please think about it from our point of view."

I eye them before looking away. I know it's the worst thing in the world to have to bury your child and honestly I really hope my kids are closer than my tesoro and her bitch sister. I know they're telling the truth it'd kill my tesoro to see her folks so broken up about her bitch sister or resent her for something I felt needed to be done for the sake of my family. She'd never be the same ever again because of it, they are her world. I just can't in good conscience let her roam my fucking city with no consequences for trying to kill my lifeline and killing my unborn seed.

"I'll spare her life but not for her but for you guys and my tesoro" they breathe a sigh of relief but I'm not done. "She will spend her life in my cells to never see above ground at all. You guys can spend as much time with her as you'd like but that's all I can do."

They nod and Samuel holds Nina closer as she continues to cry. Please come to my office tesoro we need to talk. I tell my tesoro through our link and it's not long before she's walking into the office. She eyes her parents before looking at me nervously walking closer to the desk. I pull her into my lap.

"Your parents have asked me to spare your sister's life" she turns to face me shocked. "I've decided to do so but she will spend her life in my cell. How do you feel?"

She looks over at her parents before turning to face me, "if that's all you're willing to do then okay. I feel ten times better knowing she isn't going to die but spend her life in prison so thank you baby."

I nod, "console your parents, I need to make a few calls about your sister."

She nods getting off my lap before hugging her parents before leading them out my office. I make a few calls cancelling her execution for tomorrow and having her moved into a different cell. It's bigger than the one she's in and it's slightly better conditions and more privacy, it's not for her but for her folks. I know it'll mean a lot to them and my tesoro so I'm fucking trying. I'd prefer if she was six feet under but ultimately I like her folks and I love my lady so it's what's needed to be done. After I'm done I join them for dinner.

**                                                        **                                                        **

I hold the door open letting her walk in first. We walk to the room and I help her up on the table. She's gotten much bigger which is expected since she's eight weeks pregnant today. Though she's often complaining about the weight, makes me want to smack the shit out of her sometimes. Carm walks into the room and she leans back lifting her shirt up. He puts the sonography gel on her stomach before moving the doppler around. The heartbeat is unusually fast.

"What's wrong Carmine?" she asks nervously looking at the screen.

"Hold on Dani" he says softly.

I wipe away the tear falling from her eyes. "Why is it always us Teo?" she cries.

"It's okay tesoro" I look at Carm, "words now."

"Wow."

"Is it really bad?" she questions.

He chuckles, "no it's twins." He points to the screen, "one boy here and the other right over here."

"Twins" she gasps.

"Yeah congrats" he cleans off her stomach. "Try to take it easy, carrying twins makes you prone to health issues that could put you on bed rest."

She pouts, "you couldn't have told me that alone? He's psycho."

He laughs, "see you in two weeks." He walks out the room and I help her down the bed. Fucking twins.

"Now we can finish their room and plan the shower" she says excitedly.

"Hm" I grunt.

Her phone rings making her stop, "yes" she pauses. "Shit, I'm on the way now" she hangs up turning to me. "I need to go to the office."

"After what Carm said, fuck no."

"It's important Teo."

I open her door helping her into the car before getting in myself. Soon as I notice work is stressing her out she's done. There are plenty people under her that can handle any situation. Her health and the twins' health is more important. I won't let her stubbornness put any of them at risk. Twins, I always knew it was a possibility but to think the shit is really happening is crazy. Then we'll be working on the next kid. Watching her barefoot and pregnant is sexy as fuck. Doesn't hurt that I want hella kids. I'm going to make sure her ass stays round with my seed. We get out the car going up to her floor. Her assistant is there waiting when we get to the floor.

"Where is he?" she asks.

"In conference room A" he replies.

"Has he been waiting long?"

He shakes his head, "not really."

"Good," she turns to face me, "wait for me in my office."

"No." I state firmly.

She groans, "Teo it's a closed meeting and an important one too. I don't interfere with your business so don't with mine."

"Outside the room and that's all you get."

"Fine."

She leads me down the hall and I take a seat out the room while she goes in. We've gotten better at compromising, though I miss the days of my way or no way. Though I've realized it's not the environment to raise kids in especially sons. I handle my own business while she conducts her meeting, with Jasmine and Reagan's help I'm planning something special for my woman she deserves it and more. I just hope it all goes as planned or I'm going to be fucking pissed. When her meeting is over she walks out with an older man. He shakes her hand and I have to remind myself it's business before he walks away. Her assistant pops up awaiting her direction.

"We got it, make sure you fax the documents to his office for his signature" she demands. He nods before walking away. We leave out and not before long we're at the house.

"I have some work to do."

"I'm hungry."

I shake my head before walking to my office. I need to approve some plans but I'm unsure about taking my tesoro on a plane this far into her pregnancy. I'll have to ask Carm if it's safe for them to travel. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of glass shattering. I race out the office to the kitchen to see my tesoro holding her stomach leaning against the counter. I rush to her side.

"What's wrong?" I demand.

She shakes her head relaxing, "nothing, just a kick that caught me off guard.

"You're okay?"

She giggles, "yea baby I'm fine, we're fine." She grabs my hand moving it along her stomach. "Feel it?"

Suddenly there's a little nudge on my hand. My fucking kid. I stoop down raising her sun dress. "Don't fucking scare me like that again." I get another nudge in response and I try to control my emotions.

"Please get up now" she says huskily.

I eye her knowing exactly her issue, "I thought you were hungry."

"Not for food anymore." I chuckle pulling down her thong. Happy wife happy life and all that shit.

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 42.8K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#happyending 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 2#opposites 3#Mature 4#morallygrey Rosie didn't h...
267K 9.5K 33
Noalani is trying to become a successful lawyer and she's determined to let nothing get in the way. She meets Dillon at her new job working at a reno...
1.7M 62.2K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...
157K 6.4K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...