I'm the mafia queen

By willow4756

What happened when the greatest assassin meets the cold hearted mafia king. Will it be war or love. More

Life
Its all about me
Let me introduce you to .....
Leek wood high or hell
Deal
Oh shit what have i gotten my self into........
Bitch......

Youtube......

5.6K 87 23
By willow4756

Xavier grabbed my arms pulling me further into the room. I stuck the heal of my foot into the ground, trying to stop him.

"Let go of me you sex craved freak" I shouted, he dragged me over to the bed and cuffed me to the poll. Using some red fluffy cuffs.

" this is your punishment" he said smirking at me

"Your psycho like literally a psychopath..... uncuff me now assholl" I shouted. He walked over to the shelf and grabbed a black leather belt. He wrapped it around his hand and stalked over to me. He looked down at me hungry and continued to creep towards me like I was his prey.

Wow he really is crazy

"For fuck sakes SOMEONE HELP ME....... HELP HIS CRAZY" I screamed. Xavier was now right behind me. The top part of my body was awkwardly bending over the bed causing my but to stick out. Before i new it Xavier had pulled my black jeans down.

Why did you have to wear a thong today..... just why

"Now kitten. Every time I hit you your gonna say 'sorry master' ok" he said

"What the fuck is wrong with you.... what type of bdsm shit is this" I shouted suddenly a large paint shot through my lower body. He just whipped me. I had been through worse but I'll be honest it did sort of hurt.

"If you don't say it I'm gonna keep on doing it" he said, another wave of pain shot through my bottom half again, causing me to bight my lips to stop my self from whimpering.

- he did it again
-and again
-and again
-and again
-and again
-and guess what...... he did it again.

"Sorry master" I said causing him to stop. He turned around and walked back to the shelf placing the belt back. He then turned to me and uncuffed my hands. I instantly got up and pulled up my trousers. I slightly whimpered when they rubbed against a open wound. I rubbed my rist and gasped when I saw they were cut and bleeding from were I was pulling on the cuffs.

"I'm sorry princess but you needed to be punished" Xavier said coming up from behind me and kissing my head.

"Get your filthy hands of off me" I shouted turning around and pushing him away.

"Remember who's the boss Chloe" he shouted.

"I want to go to my room" I said quietly and calmly

"What" he asked confusion written on his face.

" I want to go to my room..... so I can sleep" I said in a duh tone

"Oh yeh sure umm follow me" he said. He lead me out of the room. And I'll be honest it sort of hurt to walk. He locked the door behind me and lead me around a few corridors and up a stair case, he finally lead me down a few more corridors. Finally he stopped right outside a door in the middle of a hall way.

"Jace is in the room two doors down And this is are room" he said opening up the door to my room.

"Wait are room" I asked

"Yeh ares you didn't think you would leave you on your own. I couldn't risk you running" he said smirks no down at me.

Curse me for being so tired

"Whatever just stay on your side of the bed." I said not being bothered to argue with him I walked into are room and was awe struck by what I saw.

I saw a little door and walked in there and saw.

I then exited and went in the room next to it

"Wait why do you have so many female clothes in your wardrobe" I asked

"I had some of the girls get some when I new you were coming" he said

"Ohh" I said, what a fabulous response

He left to get into the shower so I decided to get change in to

I quickly made my way to the bed and built a little pillow wall in the middle of the bed. I crept  into the left side of the bed and layed down in the cover . I heard the shower stop and the bathroom door open. I pretended to be sleep. I heard a deep chuckle and felt the bed dip.

Xavier got rid of the walk and swung his arm over my wast.

"Your gonna be the end of me Chloe" and that was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep sleep......

I woke really needing to pee. I went to get up but got tugged down. I looked down and saw. Xavier arm draped over my wast. I tried again to get up but got pushed down again.

"Xavier..... xavier wake up......xavier get up" I whispered shaking his shoulders.

"One more minutes please" he grumbled

"FOR FUCK SAKE XAVIER GET UP" I shouted causing him to jump of the bed and land on his but.

"What the fuck was that" he growled rubbing his but

"Let's just say that was payback for yesterday" I said smirking I got up and walked over to the bathroom.

"Were are you going" he asked

"To pee, shower and get dressed.... oh and what day is it" I asked

"It's Saturday..... and I'm gonna get dressed then get some food" he said walking into the closet. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on and did my bissness once I was finished I got into the shower.
I used a axe body wash and washed my hair. when I got out I wrapped my hair and body in a towel. And brushed my teeth and walked into the walk in closet and war......

I then dried my hair, brushed through it and curled the ends and Dutch braided it halfway down my head.

Once I was done I walked into the bedroom to see Xavier sitting on the bed.  He was now dressed in a navy blue jumper and black joggers with Nike trainers.

"What are you doing here" I asked

"I didn't think you new were the kitchen was" he said rubbing the back of his neck

"Umm actually I was wondering if you had a piano I could borrow" I asked he looked a bit shocked before answering.

"Yeh I do follow me" he lead me down a small corridor and led me into a room it contained of 2 small window a large Piano in the middle of the room and more instruments around the room.

"Thank you" I said

"I'll be back soon ok" he said. I nodded towards Xavier, he walked out and left me alone. when I new he was gone I grabbed my phone from my pocket and setted it up and filmed me singing on the piano for a YouTube video.

As I finished up the song I heared loud claps comping form the door I turned round and saw.....

*********

Cliff hanger yasssssssssssss

-chloexxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 647K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
346K 9.2K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
298K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...