Leek wood high or hell

"It's not like I need to go school" I argued

"Of course you do we both do, and I'm not taking no for an answer" jace shouted at me causing me to glare at him

"The fuck I am. There is not a chance I'm going to the shitty leak wood high school. It full of posh gits" I shouted causing him to flinch that little scardy cat.

"Kiara Chloe Clark get your ass up stairs and to that bed now , before I drag you up there" he shouted, I stood up stomping my feet.

"Your so lucky your my brother or I would have killed you for raising you fucking voice at me" I screamed from the top of the stairs.

"Tsk tsk tsk I'm actually your twin not your brother completely different thing" he smirked

"Yeh wow, so different" I laughed sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Just go to bed dumb ass" he shouted.

"Don't call me a dumb ass and shouldn't yo be coming to bed to dickhead" I screamed

"No because I'm 17minuets older I'm in charge" he said trying to hold in a laugh. He went to leave but I jumped down the stair (yes before you ask I did jump down the stairs.... don't judge me) and tackled him to the ground.

"Now I'm in charge bitch" I said smirking to him I got up and headed up stairs and into my room without bothering to say goodnight

That's my room, I no right pretty normalI I no what your thinking my room would be all dark and gloomy but no I ave,a pretty normal home life

That's my room, I no right pretty normalI I no what your thinking my room would be all dark and gloomy but no I ave,a pretty normal home life...... I guess.
I jumped on my bed and slowly closed my eyes before I new it I had faded into darkness.

I woke up to someone ruffly shaking me while screaming my name. I slowly reached over to my glass of water on the night stand and through it at the person. A loud scream erupted from the person. I opened my eyes to see a soaking wet jace sitting on my bed. I stifled a laugh and parsed him a rag to clean up.

"Good morning jace " I said getting up from the bed and walking over to my closet.
"Please tell me why you decided to wake me up at what.......6am" I said looking down to my watch.

"We have to start that new school. Considering you got us, kicked out of the other school" he said muttering the last part under his breath. I just sighed and started getting ready in my closet

"So what do I wear" I asked

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Like is there a dress code?" I said staring at him

"Since when do you care about a dress code" he said smirking.