It's a Yes From Me // l.s.

By xbeautifulstyles

••• It's just as you might think. Give your votes as you watch this season of the Xfactor. Watch out for surp... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

264 12 9
By xbeautifulstyles

_______________________________

"It's your turn, mate. Roll the bloody dice before I threaten to chop your precious jewels off."

The new boy flinches at the older boy's dirty words and his co-worker immediately puts a comforting hand on his back.

"Don't worry about him. Mondays are always Louis' worst days." He says into his ear.

The boy rolls his eyes and says in a low, slow voice, "Every day is Louis' worst day."

Louis winks at him and takes a large drink from his glass. "You catch on fast, kid."

Today is an important day for the judges. They always throw a party when a newcomer walks in, celebrating their arrival in various ways. Normally, Louis plans everything but quite recently he's lost that privilege when he took them all to a strip club and got black out drunk.

They all sit on the couches in the back room, glasses of water in front of them since the producers don't want them getting tipsy right after a show, which Louis thinks is outrageous and let's everyone know it.

Shawn, who's sitting beside new boy, yawns loudly. "Let's do some shit before I get too bored. Anyone have anything?"

Louis open his mouth but Nick immediately stops him. "You've lost your privilege, Tomlinson. Don't say a word."

"What happened?" The new boy asks, cocking his head to the side in confusion.

Louis chuckles in his seat, slouched down and beanie over his face. "You're too young, boyo."

"He's 24, Louis. Shut up." Nick snaps. He turns to the boy. "Louis decided to be immature a few nights ago, that's all. He lost all of his party planning privileges."

"Is it a crime to want to have fun?" Louis fights back, sitting up a bit to project his voice.

Nick sighs heavily. "We all want to have fun, Louis. Just not the same way you do."

Louis throws his hands up in frustration, having it. "Ask the boy what he wants to do then! Sitting here like idiots isn't going to get us anywhere so why not just ask the poor boy what he wants to do?!"

They all look at him with shock clear on their faces before turning to look at the new boy. He just sits with his head down, chestnut curls falling into his face a bit.

Shawn puts a hand on his shoulder. "What do you want to do, Harry?"

He thinks about it for a bit, seeming to be contemplating his options. "Club?"

Louis suddenly leaps up and pumps his fists in the air before pointing at Nick. "Suck my dick!"

"Already have..." He mumbles so quietly that no one catches it.

...

"It's fucking suffocating in here. Tell the bouncer to open a damn window or something."

"Louis, zip it."

Harry looks at the older boy warily before everting his eyes and taking a small sip from his drink. Shawn had bought him a mixed drink when they arrived but he isn't too sure what's in it. He only knows it contains a large percent of vodka that will keep him on his toes for the rest of the night and a bit of juice as a chaser. Nick stumbles over to Harry and places a hand on his shoulder, getting a bit close.

"Are you having fun, Harry?" He asks him, his hot, beer-smelling breath fanning over Harry's face.

Harry leans away, trying to catch his breath. "Yeah, I am. Thank you."

Louis catches sight of this and hops off the bar stool he was sitting on previously. He makes his way over to them and slaps a hand on Nick's back.

"Now, now, Nick, stop bothering the poor boy and make yourself useful on the dance floor. I'm sure they would all love to see you floss." He says with a sarcastic smile, patting Nick's back roughly.

Nick scurries away and Louis takes his chance to get closer to Harry. The boy leans against the bar top and Louis does the same next to him. He takes a rather large gulp from his glass of straight bourbon and burps loudly. He giggles before placing a hand on Harry's arm, causing the younger boy to turn his head.

"How are you feeling, new boy? Is this the life for you?" Louis asks him, eyes barely open as he attempts to look at the boy.

Harry gives Louis a confused look. "Good, I guess. I'm still sober, you know."

"Not for long." Louis slurs before stumbling away, leaving the boy alone in the crowded room.

"Shots!" A voice suddenly rang out, causing Harry to jump a bit in surprise. He watches as people crowd around one table, including his new profound friends. Are they his friends? Maybe.

Harry chooses to join when he spies Louis trying to get to the table. He decides he's only doing it to watch him closely, making sure he doesn't do anything stupid. The older, drunk boy attempts to shove his way to the front of the crowd to take the first round but Harry reaches him just in time to grab his arm, pulling him back.

"What the fuck, I was totally about to win you bi-" He curses, trying to free himself until he sees who grabbed him. "Oh. It's you."

"I don't know if that's aimed to be a compliment or an insult." Harry laughs off quietly.

Louis looks down quietly before looking back up to meet Harry's eyes. They're only few inches apart due to all of the people around them. "You can let go of me now, you know."

Harry blushes, immediately releasing the boy's arm from his hold. "S-Sorry."

Louis just nods but suddenly looks up at him with a large smile. "You should go up there."

Harry immediately shakes his head. There's no way he's binge drinking. His mum always warned him about the dangers of it and he remembers what it did to his step father. "No, I can't."

"Come on, don't be a pussy." Louis teases. "Go up there or I'll make you my bitch."

Harry gasps in surprise. "What? No!"

Louis walks a few feet in the other direction. "Tsk, tsk."

He whispers something in a man's ear before pointing a finger towards Harry. The man immediately grins and nods at Louis. The older boy makes his way back to Harry and he was about to ask him what he did but a booming voice stops him.

"Attention! Shut your drunk traps and listen to me for a second," the man hushes the crowd, now standing on a table top. "We have two volunteers."

Harry visibly pales and tries to escape but a hand grasping his wrist stops him. "No, please, I can't d-"

"Shut up and follow me to the table, pussy." Louis says, tugging Harry through the roaring crowd.

Harry follows the boy silently to the middle of the crowd, swallowing hard. His heart nearly drops at the sight of the alcoholic beverages on the table top. He can't do this. He isn't going to turn out like his father.

"Alright, looks like we have a club favorite here with us tonight. Tomlinson!" The crowd cheers loudly for the boy and Harry's shoulders slump a bit in fear of what's to come. "We also have a newcomer with us tonight. What's the name, boyo?"

Harry gulps. "Styles."

"Give it up for Styles!" The crowd cheers once more, if not louder. This causes Louis to cross his arms over his chest and glare in Harry's direction, looking a bit jealous. The strange man now slings an arm around Harry's shoulders, shouting in his ear. "Now, boys, I want a good match tonight. Styles, I better see you beat Tomlinson tonight. He's been undefeated for some time now but it ends now. Best of luck."

He pulls away and gets up on another table to over power the crowd. "Starting in 3... 2... 1.... Drink!"

Harry panics and watches as Louis grabs shot after shot, downing them all in one go. How the fuck? He looks down and begins to fill five as quickly as he can. He grabs one and downs it, tasting the burn of the alcohol as it went down his throat. He's never been a fan of Fireball. He downs the rest of them before pouring five more. Holy fuck, this is going to hit him in a few minutes. Louis is still ahead of him though, which instantly makes Harry go into a frenzy.

He grabs his sixth shot and puts it to his mouth, throwing his head back and downing it before grabbing his next. It burns less and less the more he drinks.

Ten down.

Louis is at thirteen.

Harry grabs three shots in his large hands and downs them all at once, now tied with the older boy. Louis sways, gripping the table to stay upright. He grabs another, putting it to his lips but he didn't down it. He instead throws up all over the floor, letting it all out. When he finishes he looks  at Harry with a sly grin.

"Finish it, pussy."

That's all it takes for Harry to tilt his head back once more, making his count total up to fourteen.

Louis takes a gulp from the glass of water the bartender hands him before looking Harry up and down for across the table. "Not bad, rookie."

"Oh yeah? What would the judge in you say to that?" Harry teases him.

Louis pauses, swallowing to keep himself from hurling again. He looks Harry dead in the eye for the first time that night.

"It's a yes from me."

...

(a/n)

hey, guys!

sooo i started a new fic. what a terrible idea because i can never seem to finish things... but! i have lots of ideas for this one. hopefully.

i hope you guys are excited (: leave your thoughts !

if it's not good, let me know and i won't continue. spare me if it's garbage.

love you x

-s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
572K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...