Suffer. (Chris Brown Love St...

By princesstakeover

23 year old Ranae Collin who joins Chris Brown crew as a dancer, escapes her pass and starts her life over. B... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Note To Readers.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

29.

1.1K 43 18
By princesstakeover

Ranae

"Hey bad bitchhhh" Kait said as I got into her car.

I said hi to the other girls that was in the back and put my seatbelt on.

"Hey girl I haven't seen you in a while you ok?" She asked.

"Yea" I smiled.

"And you sure about going tonight cause you know"

"Yea it's fine"

"One day this week I have to come over so we can catch up"

"Ok that's fine... where's the private location?"

"Honestly I don't know, it's not too far tho"

I nodded. My phone vibrated in my hand and it was a message.

???: Hey sexy wyd tonight?
Me: who this?
???: Rose, I asked for your #

Tf.

Me: oh ok, but going to this party
Rose: And you wasn't going to invite me?😒
Me: I meannn I didn't know...sorry
Rose: nah it's fine, I'm going to a party too but it's a house party
Me: same.. are you going to be by yourself?
Rose: well it's just going to be me and my girls but other than that no. Who you going with?
Me: my girlss
Rose: the dancers?
Me: yeahhh
Rose: is chris going to be there?
Me: I'm not sure.
Rose: oh, just a fyi, chris told me something the other week and I just want to let you know
Me: what is it?
Rose: he told me that he didn't want anything to do with you anymore, I'm sorry nae but that's what he said

I thought me and Chris was cool on what happen but I guess he's not since he don't want anything to do with me. The whole car ride was loud, we was singing our ass off to literally every song that came on the radio.

We finally arrived at the mansion and parked on the grass.

"Wow who casa is this?" I asked.

"I don't know but I guess we'll find out" Kait said.

I fixed my jacket I had on with my tank top and my loose pants and my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and we got out.

We walked by a group of boys looking at us as we were walking and we laughed. We continued walking up to the house that was blasting music. We walked in and the whole room was pink and purple like a mood light. I saw people dancing, drinking, and smoking. We spotted the guys and they danced to us. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Come on ladies this way follow the king" Brandon said leading the way. Kait grabbed his hand and walked with him. I was still stuck on them being together it was mind blowing.

"So who house is this?" I asked Kaleb who was beside me.

"Some guy, he plays for the Broncos and this his house"

"Oh ok, where is he?"

"Ion't know, why you want me to see wassup for you?"

"What? No" I frowned.

"Oh yeah I forgot you with Chris"

"We're actually not together anymore" I fake smiled.

"Oh my bad"

"No it's ok, you didn't know"

I sat down on the couch close to the girls and looked around.

"I need a drink" I mumbled to myself.

"Hey I be right back I'm going to get something to drink, you want anything?" I whispered to Kait.

"Yeah can you see do they have any snacks"

I nodded and stood up. I walked to the kitchen and saw bottles lined up across the table. It was coolers on the floor, snacks on the counter and a fruit punch fountain also. I grabbed a plastic cup and filled half with the fruit punch and some rum. I grabbed a couple bags of chips and walked back to the couch.

I sat down and sipped my drink vibing to the music. Kait bumped her leg against mine and I looked at her. She wasn't looking at me tho so I was confused. I looked up and seen Chris walking this way. I looked at him up and down then away. He greeted everyone but I wasn't looking, I was too busy being fake interested on whatever was on my phone screen.

"Can we dance now, we have to show these suckas how it's done" I heard Brandon say.

"Yea I'll go, come on girls. Ranae you want to come?" Kait asked.

"No not right now I'm ok"

"Ok but don't think you going to be sitting here the whole night"

"I'm not mom" I rolled my eyes.

They got up and walked to where everyone was dancing at. I smiled as I watched them act silly and battle each other. I glanced at Chris who was standing up talking to Kaleb.

"Yea bro good luck with that tho, I'm about to go show these fools how to really dance you coming?"

"Nah I'm good right now"

"Ard bro"

I saw Kaleb walk away and then Chris sat down next to me but it wasn't to close. I glanced over at him and he was on his phone posting Black Pyramid pictures on his Instagram as usual. I was all up in his phone and I didn't even catch myself until he looked over at me.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said shaking my head.

"Nah it's ok!" he said through the music.

I looked away and he tap me on my thigh. I looked over and he wanted to show me something on his phone.

"You like this set? I wanted to add it to the collection but I don't know yet" He showed me a Pyramid set and I'm not gon lie it was fire.

"Yea you should it's dope as hell"

"Ok thanks I wasn't sure if it was really hot"

"No it is, everything you come up with is dope" I said.

"Thanks Nae"

I smiled and starting playing with my nails. After a while I felt a urge to need to go to the bathroom and I had no idea where it was. I sat my drink down and got up and walked to the homies asking if they knew where it was but they didn't. I sighed and just went upstairs hoping it wasn't going to be difficult to find.

I excused my way up there and looked around but literally every door looked the same and it was confusing.

"Um excuse me, do you know where the bathroom at?" I asked a girl walking by.

"Yea it's one down there on the right"

"Ok thank you"

"Uh huh"

I walked down the hall and made a right at the end. It was a door at the end and at the beginning and they was both closed. I opened the first door immediately regretting it because I walked in on somebody having sex.

They didn't notice so I quickly and quietly closed the door.

"Oh my gosh" I said closing my eyes trying to get a breath.

"I should've knocked" I mumbled walking to the last door. I knocked three times on the door and heard someone said hold on.

Two minutes went pass and the person came out the bathroom.

"I'm out" He spoke.

I looked at him and made a face because I knew him from somewhere. He didn't look at me, he just walked pass.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" I stopped him.

He looked me up and down and a smile spread across his face.

"Ranae from Jamaica?"

"Omar?"

"You remembered, how you doing? You look good wit that color hair" He side hugged me.

"I'm ok and you? And what you didn't like the blue?"

"I'm good I'm good and yeah but I like this color better" he chuckled.

"You sure you ok though, I seen you in the media, I didn't know your folks was Cassandra and Calvin sorry for your loss by the way"

"Yea they caught me but I'll be ok"

"What you doing here?"

"The question is what you doing here? Jamaican boy in LA?"

"Not exactly a Jamaican boy, I was actually born and raised in Ontario here in Cali. I was down in Jamaica visting a couple of my family members and also vacating"

I covered my face with my hand. "Now I feel dumb" I smiled.

"It's ok you didn't know" he smiled.

"So you know who threw this party?"

"Yea my bro Von, we use to play football together for the Broncos"

"Hold up, you was a pro football player?" I asked surprised.

"Yea, what's wrong with that?" He laughed and leaned against the wall.

"Nothing, it's just, I would've never guessed"

"What about you? How are you since what happen in Jamaica"

"Would you believe me if I told you life got worst?" I shook my head.

"Oh I'm sorry"

"It's fine, I'm just trying to stay as positive for now on and just...live"

"Yeah that's wassup. So you here with your boyfriend Chris right?"

"He is here but we're not together anymore"

"I'm sorry"

"No it's fine. How about you pour me a drink when I come out the bathroom because if I have to hear I'm sorry again I might get depressed"

He laughed and nodded. "Ok ok deal".

I went to into the bathroom, peed, and made sure my makeup, hair, and fit was alright. After I was finished I walked back out and Omar was leaning on the wall.

"You ready?" I asked.

He nodded and we started walking back downstairs.

"So you live around here?" I asked.

"About 30 mins away how about you?"

"Not too far"

We reached the bottom and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. He grabbed a cup for me and him and made us a drink. I watched him carefully as he made it and he handed it to me. I'm not saying he would do something to my drink but I didn't know him like that and I wouldn't want any repeats.

"Thank you" I took a sip.

"It's good?"

"Very" I said taking another sip.

We walked out the kitchen and went to the corner where his friends was standing. I looked at Kait dancing with her boo thang and smiled. She looks so happy and giggly. She matched my stare and motioned for me to come over. I looked over at Omar and he was staring between us.

"Go ahead, I will like to see this"

"Are you saying I cant dance?"

"Mmm when you put it like thattt"

"Hold this, but don't stare too much" I winked.

I gave him my cup and walked off.

"Lets get this girl they want to be battle" Kait said pointing to the boys.

"They want all smoke?" I asked.

"They want all smoke" She nodded.

"Ya'll ladies ain't got nothing on us" Brandon said.

"Confident? I like it but that's clearly funny" I said backing up.

I heard Thick by O.T. Genasis starting to play through the speakers and this was my shit. Good thing we had a routine to this. When the beat dropped we started dancing and the crowd was on us. People was hyping us up as we danced and stepped to the boys. We finished off with the milly rock and it was lit. I did a handshake with Kait and we backed up as the boys started doing what they do but I wasn't really trying to see it. We boo'd and dissed them. I didn't want to look at this mess anymore so I stepped in front of them and started twerking and the crowd got loud. I went down to the ground and did the helicopter and came back up laughing.

"Man whatever, that wasn't even fair ya'll cheated"

"It was never a game" I chuckled.

The song then switched to Left Right by YG and this was also my shit.

"Westsiiide" I heard someone yell.

While I was dancing, out of no where I saw Chris crip walk up to us. Everybody and their grandma came out of no where and started hyping him up. I stopped dancing and just stood there examining his footwork. I nodded once I got a hung of it and stepped to him and started doing the same but with my own twist to it. I stuck my tongue out at him and looked at him bopping his head at me and smiling.

"And that's how it's done" Kait yelled at them.

Now let me get out of here before he really want to step to me and that would be a battle I would not win. I went back over to Omar and he was smiling at me.

"I didn't know you was a dancer"

"Its a lot you don't know about me sir"

"Well one day we have to get to know each other better"

"Ok, can I see your phone?"

He gave it to me and I put in my contact.

"Call me whenever you ready" I took my cup from him and drunk the rest down and sat it somewhere on a table.

I took my jacket off and put it on the couch and went back over to everyone. Make it Nasty by Tyga started playing and I started dancing. I saw Chris standing there bopping his head and smoking a blunt. I stared at him up and down for a couple minutes but then Kait bumped me.

"Just go talk to him" She said.

"How? I don't know what to say"

"Then don't say nothing at all, perfect timing he's not talking to anyone. I'll follow" She winked.

I looked at her and she smirked, I knew exactly what she meant.

"Here goes nothing" I mumbled.

I started dancing my way over to him and she started making her way to Brandon, I didn't even care if I would've embarrassed myself. I saw Chris look at her twerking on Brandon and then I started twerking on him. In my head I was dying laughing because it was a crazy ass idea and plus I wonder how his face was looking right now.

After I finished I looked back and he looked stuck. I laughed and was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm and gently pulled me closer to him.

"You think you can just shake your ass on me and walk off just like that?"

I looked in his eyes and then whispered in his ear.

"Meet me upstairs in five, four knocks"

I smirked and walked away. I went into the kitchen and poured me some more alcohol and drunk it down. I threw the cup in the trash and headed upstairs. I knocked on one of the bedroom doors and then walked in. It wasn't really a bedroom it had a couch and tv in there but it looked very cozy and it also had a mood light in here too.

I locked the door and took my shirt off and looked in the body mirror that was on the wall and examined myself. I flipped my hair to the side and sat down on the couch. Five minutes went by and there was four knocks on the door. I smirked and stood up and unlocked the door. I saw him come in and I grabbed his hand.

I locked the door behind us and pulled him to the couch.

"Ranae-"

"Shhhh" I said and pushed him on it.

I climbed on top of him and started kissing him. He kissed me back and grabbed my booty. I started kissing on his neck but his hoodie was in the way.

"Take this off" I demanded and tried to lift it off but he was just sitting there.

"What are you doing?" I said looking at him up and down.

"I don't want to do this"

"What? Yes you do, I know you want me as bad as I want you" I started grabbing on his jean button but he stopped me. Instead, he unbuttoned mines and slide his hand in my panties and started rubbing on me gently. I gasped and bit my lip. I grabbed onto the back of his neck and put my head back. He stuck one finger in me and stroked it slowly a couple times making me moan and then he stopped and took his hand out. I looked at him in confusion.

"I gotta go" He pushed me off and stood up.

He licked the finger he used in me and smirked.

"I'll see you around jit"

And with that he left and closed the door behind him.

"Wait what?" I said out loud.

-

The next morning came and I went for a morning jog with Kait around her neighborhood.

"So what did you and Chris do yesterday?"

"What you talking about?"

"Im not dumb Ranae I saw both of ya'll go upstairs about the same time and came back down about the same time but you looked like you wasn't in the mood anymore"

"My vibe was deff killed"

"What you mean? Spill"

"We almost had sex yesterday but-"

"Oh.my.goshhh!"

"Don't get excited I said almost"

"But what happen?"

"Honestly I don't even know yet I'm still trying to process that in my head. It was like he playing a game with me or something I don't know"

"Then play along duh"

"Ain't nobody got time for that tho"

"Whatever you say but don't call me worrying about him"

"I'm not don't worry"

We jogged back to her house and grabbed a water from the fridge.

"What you doing today?" I asked.

"I got a stiletto class tonight, you coming?"

"I don't know, I need to but I don't know"

"Well just let me know but I'm about to go take a shower so I'll talk to you later"

"Are you kicking me out?"

"Um yeah girl I'm trynna do some things with my man if you don't mind"

My jaw dropped and I grabbed my things. She was literally pushing me out the house.

"I cant believe you" I said surprised.

"You want to hear or join?" She asked putting her hand on her hip.

I make a disgusted face expression "Nooo".

"That's what I thought now get on, byeee love you" She opened the door and waved.

"Yeah yeah love you too nasty, bye"

I got into my car and began making my way back to my spot but all what's on my mind is yesterday night what Chris had did, it was kinda fucking me up. He talking about me shaking my ass and walking away but he cant just stick his fingers in me and not finish the job, that was a major no.

I turned the radio up trying to get my mind off of it. I had a incoming call from a number but I didn't know who it was. I turned the radio down and answered.

"Hello?"

"...."

"Hellloo?"

"...."

The phone hung up and I put my phone back down. I knew it wasn't a bill collector because it wasn't a crazy ass number so it must've been somebody who just had the wrong number.

Before I could even turn the radio up again, the same number called again. I picked up.

"Hello?"

"...."

"Who the hell is this??"

"I'm surprised you don't know who this is" they finally spoke.

"Who is this?"

"How can you forget my voice baby?"

"Um, you have the wrong number"

"No I know your voice...Ranae"

When he said my name I froze up. I quickly hung up the phone and sat it down. I knew exactly who it was and I wouldn't forget what he did. I was now scared on what he wanted with me m, I didn't want to know I just wanted him gone out my life FOREVER.
________________________________

Vote 💞
Comment 🗣

Omar in MM.

Sn: leave more comments, y'all be having me laughing💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1K 23
Description In Story. As of 2/21 CUT SHORT.
712K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
US By Alex

Fanfiction

14.5K 365 48
~ The Love Story