The Moment

Autorstwa bb4llgirl23

Sorry if this story sucks a little, because it is my first. Anyway, this story will be about my favorite ship... Więcej

The Moment: Chapter One
The Moment: Chapter Two
The Moment: Chapter Three
The Moment: Chapter Four
The Moment: Chapter Five
The Moment: Chapter Six
The Moment: Chapter Seven
The Moment: Part Eight
The Moment: Chapter Nine
The Moment: Chapter Ten
The Moment: Chapter Eleven
The Moment: Chapter Twelve
The Moment: Chapter Fourteen
A/N
The Moment: Chapter Fifteen
The Moment: Chapter Sixteen
The Moment: Chapter Seventeen
The Moment: Chapter Eighteen
The Moment: Chapter Nineteen
The Moment: Chapter Twenty
The Moment: Chapter Twenty One
A/N
The Moment: Chapter Twenty Two
The Moment: Chapter Twenty Three
The Moment: Chapter Twenty Four
The Moment: Chapter Twenty Five
The Moment: Chapter Twenty Six

The Moment: Chapter Thirteen

590 4 0
Autorstwa bb4llgirl23

"She inflicting!" One of the figures shouted. 

Sophie let all her rage boil up, and focused it out to the people in front of her. Fintan laughed.

"Foolish girl. Did you really think I would forget about your talents." 

Sophie had one more plan, but Fintan stalked a little closer to them.

"Follow my orders, or Everglen and Havenfield burn." Fintan called up a ball of Everblaze in his palm. He played around with it, looking at Sophie and Fitz for a reaction.

Jump. Fitz said.

You sure?

Yes. The Black Swan probably already knows whats going on. We have to jump.

Okay, ready?

Ready.

Sophie turned around and intertwined her fingers with Fitz's, and looked back at Fintan. He didn't seem to understand what was going on. Sophie took one step forward, looking down. She took a deep breath in, and jumped.

"NO!!!" Fintan screamed. That's when Sophie felt something stop her. She was hanging in the air, holding on to Fitz's hand.

No!! Let go of me!!" Fitz yelled. He looked down at Sophie, tears in his eyes. 

"Get the boy," Fintan ordered. The two other figures seemed to have caught Fitz right when they jumped. "The girl will somehow escape if we bring her."

"Sophie, if something happens to me-"

"Fitz, nothing will happen to you. I promise." Sophie's eyes were watering as Fitz's grip tightened. She was thinking of a plan, when Fitz said something that caught her off guard.

"Sophie, I love you."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

677 212 5
*Nothing good ever comes out of violence,if only I learnt that sooner.* Hi,I'm Basil owen.The encounter with the bad boy,Jace brown ruined it all. Bl...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
56.4K 499 27
(This fic is years old now. The only reason it is still up is for me to see my improvement. Not up to date with the recent books, writing sucks.) Whe...
1.1M 61.6K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...