Black Leather and White Fur (...

Door FablesRose

You are a girl who has been traveling around the world for the past two years with Canada, the US, and Austra... Meer

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Thank you
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50 (49 pt 2)
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Sooo
Ch 61 ( Pssst->The end)
Welp
HHHEEEYYYY

Ch 22

3K 103 40
Door FablesRose

"Well I am going to go to bed," I told my mom and dad as I started heading up to my room. We had just watched Alice in Wonderland on Netflix.

"Ok hon, have a good night," dad replied.

I got up to my room and laid on my bed. I already had a my PJs on and I had school tomorrow. I turned to Kama who was on her little pillow and under her blanket of scrap fabric.

"Good night Kama."

"Good night (y/n)"

I drifted off to sleep slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Dream state]

I was walking down a crowded street and was frustrated with all the people. For some reason I was walking against the current alone. I bumped into someone hard and when I looked at him he was grinning widely.

Creepily wide.

He vanished and his smile hesitated before doing the same. Before I could react I had tripped into a hole. I fell for what felt a very long time, but it wasn't infinitely long as I hit the bottom.

I found myself running, panicked, scared. I heard a pounding, hammering in my head like a clock ticking down. Maybe it was my heart, maybe it was all the clocks that seemed to appear around me, but it was probably that giant card with a hammer and a bell in that tower up behind the giant hedge.

"OFF WITH HER HEAD!"

"NO!"
~~~~~~~~~~

*Dodado dodado do dodo*

I bolted upright in my bed to the sound of my alarm. I breathed deeply with Kama helping me and when I was calmed down enough I got ready for school.

I walked up the steps of the school trying to cover my fright with a small natural smile. I must have not done a very good job because Alya took one look at me and ran into a room.

She came back out with a bunch of the class members and a speaker.

"What are you guys-" I started to ask but was cut off by ABBA blaring from the speaker.

🎵Chiquitika tell me what's wrong🎵

🎵 You are enchained by your own sorrow🎵

I was bombarded with a flash mob directed at me. Some were more enthusiastic than others.

By the time the song was over I was a bit teary eyed and was officially cheered up. We shared a big group hug and headed off to class.

I wish I had gotten it on video.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

81.7K 1.7K 17
you are the new model for gabriel agreste. this means you see a lot of adrien, and cat noir. there is photoshoots with him, prom, and even battling h...
6.1K 131 18
(COMPLETED T_T)Marinette's mind is being put to the test, and as the akuma's powers are growing, since the combination of the butterfly and peacock m...
139K 3K 24
(Y/n) (l/n) is a young lad waiting for her life to spice up a little. (Y/n) lived with her Father in Texas, but due to a horrible accident she had to...
35.3K 732 20
SO OLD, SO CRINGE I BEG OF YOU DON'T READ THIS I WAS LITERALLY 12 WHEN WRITING THIS GUYS ITS NOT GOOD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED On everyone's 17th birthda...