A Soldier Like Me:A Louisiana...

By Lil_Thug_Goddess

25 year old Darren aka Master runs Baton rouge.His girlfriend Renee leaves him for another man.He finally rek... More

Chapter One:Master
Chapter Two: Brec
Chapter Three: Heaven
Chapter Four: Noonie
Chapter Five: Master
Chapter Six: Chase
Chapter Seven: Tinashe
Chapter Eight: Heaven
Chapter Nine: Dayvon
Chapter Ten: Brec
Chapter Eleven: Master
Chapter Twelve: Renee
Chapter Thirteen: Junie
Chapter Fourteen: Luchie
Chapter Fifthteen: Brec
Chapter Seventeen: Chase
Chapter Eighteen: Tinashe
Chapter Nineteen: Harmonee
Chapter Twenty: Dayvon
Chapter Twenty-One: Heaven
Chapter Twenty-Two: Master
Chapter one (part2)

Chapter Sixteen: Noonie

4 0 0
By Lil_Thug_Goddess

I woke up and fixed blueberry pancakes with eggs and bacon. I can't believe Brec proposed, I wish I had friends to talk about it, but I don't.

"Bae what smelling so good?" he asked, coming in the kitchen with just his Calvin Klein briefs on.

"I'm cooking breakfast baby." I told him kissing him on the lips.

    His eyes was wide open when he seen what I cook.

"Damn I need to fuck you more often, if I'm getting breakfast like this." He said grabbing me around my waist ,kissing me on the neck.

"Boy whatever eat your breakfast." Playfully pushing him off me, fixing him a plate to eat.

We sat on the couch and ate, watching Steve Harvey show.

  "You want to take a ride to Baton Rouge?" He quizzed, looking at me for an answer.

  "Yes, but why we going to Baton Rouge?" I asked curiously

" My brothers having a get together and want us there." He said eating the breakfast that I cook for him.

"No offense but I don't like Renee." I told him rolling my eyes.

I never got alone with that bitch when she tried to feel on Brec, I wasn't having that. I beat that bitch ass for touching him. This white girl had hands, and I was gonna fight for mine. I tried telling Master she was no good. He wasn't trying to hear anything I told him. I hope he see one day I was right.

  "Oh, you don't have to worry about that hoe. Master and she been broke up."

" Finally! Because I didn't want to beat nobody ass today." I said sounding relieved that he got rid of that hoe. 

  "Girl yo ass can't fight. " Brec joked.

  "Shut up Brec cause you know I can fight." I said punching him in the chest.

"I'm just joking with you bae, now go get dress so we can pick Junior up and head down there." He ordered.

"Yes daddy," I seductively said, taking my grey silk robe off, letting it drop to the floor.

He bit his bottom lip, gazing at my body.

  "You must trying to get fucked." He said in a lustful voice, getting up from the couch following my naked ass to the room

    "That's exactly what I'm trying to do." I told him getting on the bed.

    After we finish having some bomb ass sex. We picked Junior up and now we're heading to Baton Rouge.

When we arrived Master and Chase was outside smoking and laughing at whatever they was chatting about.

      "Wassup sis," They both said at the same time, giving me hugs.

           "We bought Junior with us too." I told them

They quickly put the weed out when Junior came running up to hug them.

"Let's go in, so we can get this little party started," Master said, opening the door to let us in.

Soon as we step inside, Jeremiah Remember Me was playing.

"Fortunate to know you babe/

While I've been busy running these streets

/You make sure your home is straight/

While I be politicking with the freaks

And I know everything has changed

Everything but you and me

Cause you know where my heart is girl

In our bed when you sleep

I hope, I hope, I hope I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, we make it babe

For rich or poor, you won't be broke

But baby even if a nigga ain't rich

Remember me like this

Just like this

Remember me like this

Just like this."

    "Sis come over here, I want to introduce you to Hev-. "Master said but I already knew who they were.

    "Heaven, Tinashe! How are you guys, I miss y'all," I screamed happy to see them.

    We start jumping up and down hugging each other.

"Oh my gosh girl we missed to you too, we didn't know when we'll see you again." Heaven said.

"Yes, girl we was the 3 amigos," Tinashe added.

    "Wait how do y'all know each other?" Chase interrupted, seasoning the chicken to put on the grill.

    "We knew each other from Southern Dale University." I informed him.

"Are you still going to Medical school?" Heaven asked me.

   "Unfortunately, no, my parents cut my funds, so it got hard paying for my classes. And taking care of Junior too, but I'll go back soon when I have time." I honestly said, looking a little upset.

"You will bae, and I'm going to pay for all your classes. I want my shorty to follow her dreams," Brec added. Wrapping his arms around my hips kissing me.

  "Aww I'm about to cry, thank you baby," I said giving him another kiss on the lips.

  "Aww," They all said at once.

  "Let's get this shit started I'm hungry," Chase said putting the meat on grill to cook.

"Yo ass always hungry," Master jested, causing everyone to laugh

"Don't do my baby," Tinashe said laughing herself.

An hour passed.

Junior wore himself out, playing on his uncle video games. He was knocked out in the guest room, when I checked on him.

We started eating and dancing to the music. Brec stop the music, cause he had announcement to make.

  "Noonie and I have an announcement to make.... We're getting married y'all!" Brec yelled.

Everybody was excited.

"Bout time y'all asses get marry," Master said slapping hands with his brother.

"Yes, this shit still feel unreal." I told them showing them my ring.

Truthfully, I'm just happy I get to have my man back into my life, and get to go back to school, life is getting better without my parents. Maybe one day there look into their racist hearts to accept Brec and rebuild a bond with me. But right now, it didn't matter, I'm happy that I'm with the ones that really love me and that's all that matters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125 2 20
"Nate, you're drunk let me drive". "Raine, shush and sit I know you want to leave me". "Nate, if I've hurt you am sorry, just stop driving and let me...
128K 2.5K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...
337 6 20
Danielle is not your average women she has everything a man can want nor the less have any man she wants. Her reputation can get the best of her by b...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...