A Soldier Like Me:A Louisiana...

Por Lil_Thug_Goddess

25 year old Darren aka Master runs Baton rouge.His girlfriend Renee leaves him for another man.He finally rek... Más

Chapter One:Master
Chapter Two: Brec
Chapter Four: Noonie
Chapter Five: Master
Chapter Six: Chase
Chapter Seven: Tinashe
Chapter Eight: Heaven
Chapter Nine: Dayvon
Chapter Ten: Brec
Chapter Eleven: Master
Chapter Twelve: Renee
Chapter Thirteen: Junie
Chapter Fourteen: Luchie
Chapter Fifthteen: Brec
Chapter Sixteen: Noonie
Chapter Seventeen: Chase
Chapter Eighteen: Tinashe
Chapter Nineteen: Harmonee
Chapter Twenty: Dayvon
Chapter Twenty-One: Heaven
Chapter Twenty-Two: Master
Chapter one (part2)

Chapter Three: Heaven

27 0 1
Por Lil_Thug_Goddess

Tinashe and I decided to open a hair salon, when I tell you it never a dull moment in this salon. My bestie Tinashe will have you laughing, she a crazy person, but that's my girl though. Every day we come in here, Tinashe talks about, how Day Day the barber who shop is next door to us is fine and I should leave Dayvon alone for him.

"Girl did you see Day Day fine ass next door at his barber shop, I swear that man gets finer every day," Tinashe said, biting her lips.

"He cute but he ain't all that," I said.

"Girl lies, all you worry about is Dayvon ugly yellow ass," she sassed, rolling eyes.

"No, I don't," I told her.

"Yes, you do," Everybody in the salon agreed in unison.

"I bet you 20 dollars his ass ain't faithful, probably cheating on yo ass right now." One of Tinashe's client said.

I look at that bitch like she was stupid. Tinashe knew I wasn't feeling her comment, she look at me and got up in the girl face.

"Look, I would advise yo ass to shut up or you will be leaving this bitch looking like Celie off The Color Purple because I don't play about that one," Tinashe spat, pointing at me to the girl.

Everyone laugh in unison.

She suck her teeth and continue reading her magazine while she wait to get her hair did.

Tinashe was like a big sister I never had. Well I have one I just don't fuck with her. Tinashe and I been best friends since elementary. We own a Hair Salon together where we do hair and makeup.

I was done with my last client. A DM pop up in my notifications. I couldn't help but smile when I open the message.

Master_diginthoseguts: Hey luv I been thinking about you.

I didn't reply, it made me feel guilty. I didn't want to be texting other men ,when I have a boyfriend at home. Do I miss Darren? Yes, I do a lot, he was my first love. I miss hugging him ,listening to him talk about what he want to be and mostly those hazel eyes I get lost in every time he look at me.If Darren said let's get married my ass probably would've left Dayvon ass high and dry. Darren would always have a hold on me that I can't explain.

****

Finally, I'm off from work. I pulled up to the one-bedroom townhome Dayvon and I share. I open the door and placed my car keys and coat on the hooks and my shoes off placing them by the door. I grab the mail on the counter and look through it and walked up the stairs to our room.

"I'm so tired all I need is my bed. I hope Dayvon ain't horny tonight, cause I'm not in the mood." I thought to myself.

As I get closer to my room, I can hear Dayvon and some bitch in our room fucking.

"Oh my god, yes fuck me." Is what I heard coming from that bitch's mouth.

I kick the door open and charged at him and that bitch.I drag the covers off them, I couldn't believe my eyes. My sister Harmonee was the bitch, I was so heated that I ran downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a knife from the grey marble draw, trying to stab both they asses. I ran back upstairs with the knife in my hand trying to killed they ass in there, they had me fucked up, if they thought I wasn't going to do nothing.

Dayvon grabbed my hands, hitting them against the wall knocking the knife out of my hand. The knife fell on the ground, I try beating him to the knife before he got it, but he was too fast. He picked the knife up and slang it out the window.

That didn't stop me from throwing something at they asses. I took the picture of him and me on the wall and throw it at them. The glass shattered all over them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" He hollered and grabbing me, so I won't throw nothing else.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME DAYVON!!!" I screamed, kicking him to let me go.

"Look, I'm sorry she was a mistake I swear, she seduce-," I punch him in his mouth, so he wouldn't say any other lying shit that came out his mouth.

"I don't give a fuck what you say, just pack your shit and go. I'm so fucking done with you. You a sorry ass nigga that mess with sorry bitches." I snapped preferring to my sister and the bitches he cheated on me with.

"But baby I-," He tried to say something, but I cut him off by trying to beat his ass.

"Let me explain fuck!" He yelled while holding my hands, so I won't hit him.

"Let my fucking hands go nigga, I don't want to hear it, just fucking leave already."

Harmonee didn't say shit, she had this big evil ass grin on her face, like she did this on purpose. On top of that she was still sitting there in my bed looking like she can't be touch. She just didn't know, she like another one of these hoe ass bitches to me.

I jump on that bitch so fast before she can blink her eyes. I grab her by the hair and started hitting her in her face, then drag her off my bed and kicked her in her side multiple times. This hoe was pathetic she wasn't even fighting back. I fucked her up, she had a swollen black eye and busted lip from the ass whooping I gave her. Dayvon separated us, he picked Harmonee up and threw her outside. I couldn't stop the tears from falling, I caught Dayvon having sex with my sister, out of all people he cheats on me with my sister. I am so done with his ass.

"How you going to throw me out and not that bitch Dayvon!" I can hear her say from outside.

Harmonee always hated me, we never got alone. She felt like our dad Rambo gave me everything more than her. She blame me for our mother's death, she wished I wasn't born and I wish her ass wasn't born either. I hate that bitch, I wish there was a miracle that would come out of nowhere and make her not my sister anymore. Fuck that, make her ass disappeared or something to get her out my life.

He ignored her and slammed the door behind him. He comes upstairs, right back in the room with a rage look on his face.

Dayvon wasn't no ugly guy he was 5'8, light brown eyes, he had a low-cut fade, he really favor Keith Powers a lot.

"Can you get the fuck out Dayvon! " I yelled.

"Nah, I'm not getting out, I pay bills in this bitch just like you. "He said getting in my face.

"Well fine, I will go." I told him pushing him out my way and grabbing my two black duffle bags and my rainbow suitcase from under the bed to pack.

I walk toward the closet and began packing my things, but Dayvon was making that hard for me. He kept throwing my clothes out the bag every time I put them in my bags. The shit was annoying.

"Will you fucking stop Day, leave me alone and let me pack so I can get out this bitch and away from your thot ass." I yelled pushing him out my way, so I can finish.

"You're not fucking going nowhere Heaven, I told you that shit was a mistake," he said trying to take my suitcase away from me, so I won't pack.

"Leave me alone Dayvon and let me pack. Get out my fucking face, I don't want hear shit you got to say. All I want to do is leave."

Dayvon and I been together for 4 years, our relationship was rocky, and he kept fucking up. I gave him to many chances, and this was his last strike. I was mad at myself for even staying this long.

"I'm tired of you playing me like I'm some bitch. You not leaving me I grantee that, only way you leaving is in a casket. Give me this shit!" He threatened me, throwing my suitcase to the other side on the room.

That shit had me pissed,I started throwing jabs at his ass. Most my licks was connected with his face. He was fighting back, He hit me in the face several times. I ain't gonna lie he was whipping my ass but I'm not about to let him get the best of me.

I was fighting this nigga like I'm stronger than him. He caught me by surprise when he grab me by my neck. His hand was so tight around my neck I couldn't hardly breathe. I thought I was gonna die but suddenly he release his hand from my neck.

I fell to the ground trying to catch my breath. I look up at Dayvon, he had this evil look on his face. I didn't recognized the man I been with for four years standing above me.

"You not fucking going nowhere, you not about to leave me and play happy ever after with another nigga. You belong to me." He said still standing above me.

I try to stand but I was weak from the ass whipping he gave me. I fell right back down. I never had allow a nigga to make me feel scared and weak, and that's how Dayvon was making me feel right now.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I was so scared, I was praying to God to not let this man kill me. He throws me on the bed and gets on top of me.

"Get off Me Dayvon!" I screamed trying to knock him off of me.

"Shut up! Open your fucking legs Heaven. "he demanded

But I didn't, I kept them close tight. I can't believe he doing this to me. He cheated on me and slept with my sister. I never cheated on him, I been nothing but a good woman to him.

"Please Dayvon don't do this, please, I'm sorry. I'll do whatever you want me to do. I won't leave I promise." I cried begging him not to do it.

"Shut the fuck up, I already know you lying to me. Give me some pussy or imma take it my damn self!" He snapped trying to forcefully split my legs open, so he can get inside.

I was not finna give in, so I screamed to the top of my lungs.

"Help me! Somebody help me please!" I yelled so the neighbors can hear me.

I felt Dayvon's hard fist hit my face. Before I black out I can see him getting between my legs. Where did I go wrong lord, what did I do to deserve this?

****

My face felt like a ton of bricks had fell on it, I was so in pain that it was too painful to open my eyes. When I got through the crucial pain I slowly opened my eyes, I couldn't see nothing, the house was pitch dark. I had no clothes on, I was bare naked, laying the bed. I don't remember to much, but I remember Dayvon knocking me out and forcing his way between my legs before I blacked out.

My bottom area was in pain. I felt between my legs, the pain got worse when I touch my private area. I felt something warm and wet down there. I tried getting out of bed, I try to stand on to my feet. The pain was at 10 between my legs when try to stand, but I had to get out this house and away from Dayvon.

I toughened up and made my way to the light switch. The lights came on, I freaked out when I saw blood on my hands.

"Oh God! OH God! Stay calm Heaven" I told myself.

I search for my phone trembling to my knees, it was easy to find my phone because my phone was ringing. Tinashe was calling just the person I wanted to help me.

"Hello wassup sis?" Tinashe said.

"Tinashe! Please come get me, I need you," I cried.

"Sis what wrong, Is everything okay?" She asked.

"No, I'm scared and in pain, can you please come get me." I answered

"Oh my gosh yes, on my way right now." She said hanging up the phone.

I painfully made my way to the bathroom still butt naked. I stand up in front the mirror looking at my reflection. I started crying, my face was fucked up and blood was dripping between my legs from my anal. I fell on the ground into fatal position and cried my eyes out. This was the first Dayvon done this to me, I don't even know him anymore.

Ten minutes passed, I can hear the door unlocking from down stairs. I was praying it wasn't Dayvon.

The sound of Tinashe voice made me relieved.

"Heaven! Heaven! Tinashe yelled, making her way upstairs.

I forgot I gave Tinashe a spare key, it was just in case I lost my keys, because I suffer from short term memory loss. Been that way two years ago when Dayvon and I got in a car accident. It's nothing serious, it just take me some time to remember stuff from time to time. Tinashe the only one that knew about it and has been my rock through everything.

"I'm in the bathroom Tee," I said crying.

Tinashe kneeled down to where I was and started looking at the damage Dayvon did to me. She cover her mouth, tears was flowing down her face. We was crying together.

"I'm going to kill that nigga when I see him! She screamed.

"I want to leave before Dayvon come back," l told her trying to get up.

Tinashe ignore me and started running some warm water in the bathtub.

"What are you doing Tee we don't have a lot of time!" I yelled still trying to get up.

"Heaven we got lots of time and I got my pistol with me now get in this warm water and soak yo body. I will pack your stuff." She said making an exit out the bathroom into my room.

It took a half an hour to get all my things from that house. I was so relieved that I was gone from that house and safe and sound with my best friend.

"Heaven you can stay with me as long as you want. You can have my guest bedroom Decorate it how you like I don't care. Anything that make you comfortable sis.

"Thanks Tee, that really mean a lot to me."

"Anytime bestie, just so you know when you was in the bathtub, I pour bleach all over that nigga clothes."

"I swear you my girl," I told her giving her a high five.

We made a stop for gas. My smile went away as my mind drifted off thinking about my father.

My father Rambo was a drug dealer, he ran the streets with Big Hustler. When he died my dad took over his business and took both his sons in.My dad was my best friend, I never met my mom she died when she gave birth to me.My dad said I look just like her. Beauty is what my dad would call me ,he never call me by my real name.

I was heartbroken when I found out someone killed my father. I didn't sleep for a whole month.

I was lucky to have Darren, he stayed there through it all with me. I remember the first time we broke each other's virginity.

Flashback 6 years ago....

Sitting on Darren's bed and he was kissing on my neck and chest making moist, I love this feeling that I was enduring, and his cologne put me high, for so long he's been my best-friend and I never imagined us getting sexual, "Are you sure this a good idea Darren?"

"Heaven if you having second thoughts about this, we can try another time." He insisted.

"I do want to try it's just-"

"Heaven I love you there's nobody else, I would give my virginity to. I promise nothing would change how I feel about you after this."

I grabbed him and kissed him, he slipped his tongue in my mouth while I sucked on it.

"Heaven are you sure? A nigga not trying to catch blue balls."

"Yes, I'm sure. "

We begin taking each other clothes off, still attacking each other's mouth.

Then he started sucking my round c cup breast.

"Mmm, that feel so good baby, "I moaned.

"I can make you feel even better," he said in a seductive voice.

He trace his tongue down my stomach to inner thighs. He started licking my thighs until his tongue reach my clit. That shit sent my body in shivers.

He was sucking and eating my pussy like it was a gourmet meal. He caught me by surprise when he stuck in finger inside my butt while eating my love box.

"Yo pussy taste so good Hev!" He said.

He continuously sucking and eating my pussy. He was eating it so good my eyes was rolling in the back of my head. It felt like my ass was possessed.

"Oh baby, I'm about to cum," I moaned

"Bust that shit Hev, I'm trying to make you cum at least three times tonight.

I couldn't take it no more I was ready to feel his dick inside me. He must have read my mind, because he started pulling his boxers down to his ankles. This nigga dick was huge, and I was scared for my pussy, but I was gonna take this dick like a champ.

"You ready for the dick baby? "He asked gripping my ass.

"Yes daddy!" I responded.

"I love that shit say it again, "he demanded smacking me on my ass.

"Yes daddy!" I repeated.

"Bend over Bae, so I can see that ass bouncing on my dick," he instructed

"Wait do you have condoms?" I asked him.

"No, I can pull out before I cum."

"Okay."

I got into doggy style position ready to feel his thick pole. When he enter into my wet opening, it felt painful for a min after that it start feeling so good.

"Shit baby that feels good ass fuck."

"Ahhh Darren!" I screamed gripping the sheets.

He sped his pace up.

"This tight ass pussy for me baby?" he questioned, while pounding my pussy.

"Oh yes Darren this pussy for you baby," I said

"That right baby, this my pussy."

He gripped my waste and the back of my neck and started fucking me hard and fast.

"Shit Hev fuck yo pussy squeezing my dick."

"Baby I'm about to cum," I said

"I'm about to bust too Bae."

We both came at the same, but he pulled out and busted all on my ass. After we was finished he handed me a warm towel to wipe off.

He kissed me and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I love you Hev." He said

"I love you too Darren." I responded.

I just wish I could go back in time and change my decision I made, that day he ask me to come with him. Tears was falling down my face. The truth was I still love Darren, I don't know if he still felt that way. But I knew in my heart Darren and I was made for each other. We was best friends before anything.

Out of all the madness I been through today, I'm just glad I'm with my bestie.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

211 4 1
Angel and her 4 teenage childhood friends live their life on the edge. Dabbling in the drug underworld selling e pills, the girls make a life for the...
119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...
25.3K 469 97
I swipe away a piece of hair falling in front of her face. I watch as she sleeps softly. She is all that matters to me now. She is every beat. ...