Switched

By Luna_Hime20

What if everything was switched around? what if Naruto was never the kyuubi holder, and The Uchiha massacred... More

🌸🌸
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
🌸Not a Chapter🌸
12
13
14
15
⚠️Not a Chapter⚠️
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Not a Chapter
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
•ɳσƭ α ૮ɦαρƭε૨•

16

2.9K 68 67
By Luna_Hime20

|Chunnin Exams Part 2|

Sakura's POV

When we got out of the waiting room we followed the overly aggressive Anko-san..

I have met her before when I was younger, because of her we couldn't use the kitchen for three months until we got it fixed.

Then suddenly I bumped into Naruto snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Gomen" I said to him as he gave me a slight nod turning his attention to what Anko-san was saying.

"So what you see in front of you is called the forest of death, and soon you'll realize why. But before  continuing you must sign this paper right here. " she said handing us a piece of paper.

"Why? " Naruto asked confused.

"Because from here and out, corpses will come out meaning people will loose their lives in this exam. Signing that paper it means that you are willing to die in your own account without the village being affected in any sort of way. But first I have to give you a step by step instruction of the terrain of the training field.

Training field number 44 is surrounded by 44 locked entrance gates. There are rivers and a forest and a tower in the middle. I want you to fight for two scrolls, the heaven scroll and the earth scroll. Only 13 teams will get the heaven scroll and the other half will get the Earth scroll. I'll hand over one scroll to each team.

Moving on, the conditions to get the team disqualified  are; if the three team members of the team can't make it to the tower in time with the Heaven scroll and the earth scroll in the time limit, the second is, if the team loses a team member or a team member becomes incapacitated. That is all good luck everyone you'll need it, maggots.. "She finished the instructions as one person of each team went to get a scroll and a map. Once Sasuke got the scroll we wished our friends good luck and went to our gate in which we'll enter.

When we were in front of the gate we gave each other a determined nod before entering.

We jumped around trees and looked for any possible food.

"Guys we should have a code or something to see that we are the real us, many groups can try to imitate us to get the scroll. " I said to them.

"Yea but what should it be? " Naruto asked.

"I know what we'll do" I said to them with a smile on my face. Then I took my enhanced bracelets without chakra inside of them, then placing a given piece that the boys once gave me on my birthday, then I placed a 35% of my chakra inside making it difficult to imitate. When I was done I handed Naruto the bracelet with the circle galaxy inside and Sasuke the bracelet with the cherry tree on it, and I kept the one Gaara gave me.

After that, once we were done we kept moving forward.

"Eh guys I need to go it's an emergency. " Naruto said embarrassed.

We stopped in a clearing and waited for him, after a minute he was back but he didn't have his bracelet.

'Intruder' Sasuke and I thought.
Then looked at each other.

"Ne Naruto where are the berries that you were going to bring? " I asked trying to distract the intruder as I looked for his two other team mates.

"Eh? ...oh the berries, I couldn't find any... " the fake Naruto said nervously.

"Naruto where is your bracelet don't tell me you lost it. Idiot. " Sasuke said with his famous Uchiha smirk. Then I grabbed one of my chakra filled kunai's hitting the fake Naruto on his arm.

"Sakura why? I'm Naruto your friend, why hurt me? " the fake Naruto said with fake hurt in his eyes.

"Hmmph I know you aren't the real Naruto, stupid I knew all along. So drop the pitiful act and tell me where is the real Naruto." I said to him adding some of Kura's scary voice to it. I have been taught well.

"So you knew? Interesting. " the fake Naruto said transforming back to his original form.
And then two other figures stood next to him.

They were going to attack Sasuke and I, but before they could land a finger on us I made a clone with Inner being in control of it.

"CHAA! " we both yelled and punched our oponents in the face without any chakra in our punch so they didn't fly to far off.

When we were done, Sasuke's oponent disappeared maybe he went to look for his team mates, once he was gone Sasuke and I went to look for our blond missing friend.

We then found him tied up to a tree, "Sakura!! Sasuke-teme! I'm so glad to see you guys! " he exclaimed as I shook my head in amusement and helped him untie himself.

Once he was freed he went to look for his bag that had his kunai's and shuriken's that he dropped when he was tied up..

"Sakura I never knew you had that much strength. " Sasuke said as he came next to me.

"Sasuke you have yet to know what I'm capable of, just because I'm a girl it doesn't mean that I have to be weak. " I said to him with a small smile.

But before he could say something else he was interrupted by Naruto, "I found it, I found it!! " he exclaimed as he ran towards us holding his bag in the air.

I chuckled of his childishness and continued our way.

Once the sun was setting we found ourselves a clearing to call it a night and rest but before that we split up the work, I get the game, Naruto gets the wood to create a fire and Sasuke makes the campsite comfortable and safe.

'Inner wanna help me get the game? ' I asked.

'Sure thing! This is going to be fun. ' she said as I made a clone for her to take control of.

It took us ten minutes to get ten rabbits and five eggs for tomorrow, we then walked to the campsite to find the boys almost finished.

As Inner and I skinned the rabbits, Naruto finally managed to start the fire while Sasuke just sat and stared at us, I guess he is done with his job.

Once the rabbits were done being cooked we digged in and when we were stuffed we decided the turns we were going to do to get the same amount of sleep and keep guard, I have the first shift then it's Sasuke's then Naruto's.

When the boys had fallen asleep I climbed a tree and looked at the night sky. Letting the breeze play with my long pink hair.

'Hey Outer I been thinking I know how much we love our hair long and all but what if it's the cause of getting us in danger, it could get in the way so I been thinking what if we cut it? ' inner said making me thought about it.

I turned around and handed her a sharpened kunai, 'you can cut it to the length you want,this is our hair after all. ' I said as I created a clone giving Inner the control of it.

She carefully took the kunai from my hand and started to cut my hair. I just watched it go with the wind, then in a certain distance it looks like cheery blossom petals dancing in the wind when in reality it's my hair dancing with it.

When Inner was done she gave me the kunai back but before she went back in my mind I turned around and checked out my new hair cut before the clone disappeared.

'It's rather short... ' I said.

'Don't worry it'll grow.. ' Inner said with a smile making me sigh..

'Hey outer can you make me a huge favor? ' inner asked.

'Sure what is it? ' I asked curiously.

'Can you give my dear Sasuke kun a hug when the chunnin exams are over? Please pretty please. ' she begged..

'And what do I get out of it? ' I asked her with a raised eye brow.

'I'll do the chores for two months and buy you three boxes of your favorite dangos' she said.

'Fine but you better keep your word. ' I huffed out.

'Come on guys I need to sleep, remember you two aren't the only ones sharing this mind. ' kura said as he went deeper inside my mind, making inner and I giggle.

And out of boredom I glanced at my two best friends in wonder, taking their facial features into more detail.

Naruto had a small nose that went along with the three whiskers on both his cheeks, and his blond hair had some shine to it even though it's dark, and even in  his sleep he looked cheerful and happy.

I then moved my gaze towards Sasuke, noticing that he too had a small nose that went along with his small plump pink lips, and even though he had his hair in a ducks ass hair style it still suited him..

As I continued to look at him I failed to notice the pair of onyx eyes looking at me until I met their gaze. We looked at each other without breaking eye contact, he carefully stood up and in a second he was next to me.

"Y'know Sa-ku-ra it's rather rude to stare at someone when they are sleeping. "He said in his husky voice teasing me.

'Kyaaaa his voice is so sexy and beautiful! ' Inner said making Me blush.

" Go-gomen. " I said to him avoiding eye contact.

"Sakura? " he asked.

"Mmm? " I said looking at him again, noticing the way he was looking at me, it held softness and love to them making my heart skip a beat....that gaze I only have seen it in the eyes of lovers when I pass through the park, but Sasuke and I aren't lovers, right?  Wait why Am I asking of course we are not we are best friends and that's all.

'Quit lying to yourself' Inner said in my mind.

"You can go and rest now, I'll take care of guarding. " he said as he took me bridal style to the ground and carefully laid me on the spot he was before, "you can sleep there I warmed it up a little. " he said as he went back to the tree we were before.

I looked at him and then cuddled with myself, when I was about to fall asleep I felt someone's gaze on me, making me feel self conscious making my heart beat start racing, am I sick?  Oh my kami what if I have a disease that can't be cured?!  What is this?!

But before I could freak out more, Kura gave a tired sigh grumbling under his breath saying he can never sleep well. Then he carried my self conscious to the land of dreams in which it made me relax.

And before I knew it I was finally asleep.
.
.
.
.
Morning came soon with Naruto sleeping on top of the tree supposely guarding us.

I let out a sigh and went to get Naruto before he falls down and hurts himself.

Once he was safe on the ground I started the fire and cooked the eggs, and as if food had talked to the boys before I knew it they were already awake eyeing our breakfast like hungry hyenas..

But then they paused for a minute and stared at me .

"What?"I asked with a raised eyebrow

"Your Hair! Sakura-Chan your hair shrunk,dattebayo!" Naruto yelled with wide eyes.

"It didn't shrunk you idiot, she cut it." Sasuke said as he rolled his eyes at Naruto.

"Sasuke is right I did cut my hair. So what do you guys think?" I asked them.

"I love it, dattebayo!!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I like it but I liked it more when you had it longer,what made you cut it?" Sasuke asked .

"I uh just wanted a new hair cut that's all" I said as they eyed me weirdly but shrugged it off and continued eating.

When we finished eating, we cleaned up our mess and walked deeper inside the mess of trees until the trees became so huge almost touching the sky. The sky above us barely noticeable because of the trees blocking any sort of light making it darker to see even though it's early in the morning.

We were jumping around when I suddenly stopped feeling a huge chakra signature a few feet away from us.

Then out of suddenly we were attacked by a woman with long hair.

"My my my what do we have here, the jinchuriki, the spoiled brat, and the useless duck. " she said to us as she stuck out her tongue like a snake..

'I have a bad feeling about this... ' Inner and Kura said at the same time.

I growled at her when she got nearer. As we got distracted by the woman I failed to noticed another chakra signature and then out of nowhere a huge snake appeared  swallowing Naruto up in a gulp.

"Naruto!! " Sasuke and I screamed and stared at the spot that Naruto used to be.

"How dare you! " I said as ran towards the woman and attacking her but she easily dodged it and attacked back.
Then I started to feeling a burning sensation on my right eye.

'Kura's gift?!  Oh no we are in big trouble, Outer stay away from her now! 'Inner yelled at me but I was to focused on how to defeat the woman that I didn't pay attention to her.

"This is an interesting body, it's been a while since I had my eye on you little Sakura. You belong to me now. " she said as she stretched her neck and circled me.

I took out a kunai and threw it to her face revealing snake scales behind the skin and before I could react the woman turned into a man. He grabbed me harsh by the shoulder and teleported us away from Sasuke that was currently fighting off another huge snake.

Then I heard rumbling somewhere not far away, then I heard, "you stupid snake you thought that just eating me would get rid of me?!  Well you guessed wrong, Dattebayo! " just hearing that gave me more strength because I knew that Naruto was okay.

I attacked the man and was about to create a clone when he stretched his arms grabbing me tight, paralizing me on the spot.

"I know you want power, I can give you power. Here let's give you a small welcome present from me. And don't worry that blond friend of yours will also get his gift he has a very interesting way of strength something I want. " with that being said he stretched his neck close to my neck.

I could feel his breath fanning my neck as I struggled to free myself, then I felt a sharp pang of pain on my right side of my neck.

When I was released my vision got blurry and then everything turned black.

'Kura, Inner?  Where am I?  What is happening?  What did he do to me? " I asked with tears rolling down my eyes, I was scared for me and for the others, are they okay?

'Outer listen carefully for what I'm going to say, you have been injected a substance that creates a curse, in other words that bastard gave you a curse mark that will give you dark powers if you accept it.

If by any means you think of accepting it only accept half to make it easier for us to get rid of it. However, if you half or fully accept the dark powers you will not be able to use Kurama's powers because his chakra has turned pure, and pure and darkness don't mix very well..

So you will only be able to use only your chakra and a little of mine, but here comes a con. My chakra already has mixed with Kura's but it isn't as strong as his but still very powerful, so if you become.... Evil.... The world will turn upside down literally...

And one more thing, the curse mark will cause you pain if you reject it, so be careful okay?'
Inner said with concern as I kept hugging myself into a tight ball, I'm afraid of this, what if my friends get hurt because of me? 

'Naruto?!' I suddenly thought he too might get it, just thinking about it made my heart clench and more tears came out.

Then I started feeling a burning painful sensation on my neck, making me whimper in pain.

Then Inner and Kura appeared next to me trying to comfort me as I cried my eyes out.

How am I going to fix this?
.
.
.
.
Sasuke's POV

When I managed to finally beat the snake I hurried to look for Naruto, a few minutes ago I heard him screaming at the snake that had ate him so I knew that he was alive but the thing is that I have no clue where Sakura was.

My heart beat started racing when I saw a figure not so far away lying on a thick tree branch I saw how her pink hair was all over her face. When I reached her she was burning in fever and her face reflected pure pain.

I picked her up carefully  bridal style and hopped around the tree branches to find Naruto.

Then I saw a glimpse of him ,"Naru—" I was going to yell at him to come but I stopped when I saw the man or woman snake or whatever bit down on his neck making Naruto Yelp in pain.

I placed chakra in my legs to get to Naruto before he falls down . When I was about to reach him the man/woman snake looked at me with a smirk on its face. "By the next full moon, they'll be gone." It said with a sadistic tone and disappeared.

When I finally reached Naruto he was burning in high fever just like Sakura with two holes with blood on the left side of his neck. What did that creep do to them? Why are they going to leave the next full moon? That's when I gave more thought to it, the next full moon is in a three day period.

What the hell is happening!?

Then I created another clone to carry Naruto I hurried and looked for a safe place to place them. That's when I found a tree with space underneath it giving off protective from any kind of weather and it was also fairly close to a river.

When my clone and I placed both Sakura and Naruto under the tree I send my clone to get water to lower their fever as I made traps around us protecting us from other groups that may cross our way.

When I finished setting up the traps my clone returned and helped me take care of Sakura and Naruto,once their fever went down I was beyond exhausted and very tired almost wanting to sleep but I knew that I couldn't I have to guard them ,to keep them safe because after all they are my best friends, and my team mates.

The clone disappeared once my chakra was low and I almost collapsed from exhaustion, but then I felt three chakra signatures close to us, I prepared myself for anything yet to come worried about the safety of the others.

Then the traps were turned on attacking whoever was close to us. Then after a minute three figures emerged from the bushes with some miner scratches.

That's when I opened my eyes wide open as I realized that those figures are the ones from before.

"Oh would you look at that the little duck is alone without the help of his dear pathetic friends." The one in the middle said mockingly.

"What do you want?! Leave before I beat you guys up!" I yelled as I tried to remember a protection jutsu.

"You? Beat us? That's unheard of as if you can even land a punch on us." The woman of their group spoke up.

"I just did well not a punch but I did get you three idiots some scratches with only mere traps imagine if I fought now this is your last chance to leave before I beat your sorry asses up " I threatened with a smirk on my face trying to hid my exhaustion.

"Oh look guys! The duck is feeling almighty, can I teach him a lesson?" The third member spoke up.

"Go ahead Zaku, show this brat who he is messing with " the other guy said as 'Zaku' neared me.

With wobbly legs I ran towards the Zaku guy and attacked him with taijutsu but he blocked it with his own Jutsu causing sound waves in a high frequency hurting my ears.

I crouched down to the ground and covered my bleeding ears but it was useless the sound waves still were able to go through my ears making me yell in pain. Pathetic. how can I be so weak and pathetic that I can't even protect my friends.

I was going to close my eyes to block out the pain but then I saw how the woman was nearing Sakura and Naruto.

"Stop! Don't touch them!" I screamed desperately as I ran towards her trying to ignore the pain in my ears.

But before I reached her I was pulled back by my hair and was lifted up from the ground as the other guy punched me all over my body making me close my eyes to ease the pain.

I'm too exhausted to fight back but I have to, to keep my friends safe from them.

I slowly tried to open my eyes as I continued to receive blows from the guy that had metal things with holes in his arms making the blows more painful. I felt blood in my mouth tasting the iron taste to it  feeling disgusted with myself for being too weak.

Then the blows stopped, with my half opened eye I was able to make out a green clothed figure attacking the guy that was hitting me senseless , then I saw Tenten yelling at me but I couldn't hear a thing.

The Zaku guy dropped me to the ground because he was being shadow controlled by Shikamaru as Ino entered his mind.

I coughed up blood spitting it to the ground as I tried to stand up. Limping with my wobbly legs towards Sakura and Naruto to protect them even when I'm at the point of loosing conscious.

I saw Lee attack the leader of the team, Tenten and Neji helping Naruto and Sakura to wake up as Chōji fought with the woman as Shikamaru and Ino taught Zaku a lesson.

I carefully turned towards my team mates finding them waking up which gave me relief and happiness but my body was to the point of breaking down that I couldn't activate my sharingan.

Neji and Tenten were talking to them about something that I couldn't hear until they turned to me with wide eyes glistening from unshed tears.

"Ne... guys I'm glad you two....a-are o-okay , you t-two s-s-scared me b-back there. T-thank K-Kami you guys are f-f-f-fine." I managed to say, I couldn't hear myself say it but I knew I said it as Sakura ran towards me and hugged me tightly but carefully.

I saw her move her lips but I couldn't hear a thing.

And I think that she figured it out as she helped me sit down and placed both of he palms on my ears with green chakra coming out of them sending me a wave of relief and warmth.

After a minute she took her hands off my ears and started to speak this time I could hear again.

"Who did this to you?" She asked but her voice contained many emotions interwined.

"T-that's not important what is I-important is you guys, are y-you feeling b-better..." I managed to say as I coughed up more blood but my eyes gazed at Zaku and the leader unintentionally making Sakura and Naruto know it was them. Naruto was going to run towards them but Sakura stopped him, " you stay with Sasuke, TenTen, Neji please take care of them for me." She said as she walked away from us, I tried going after her but Naruto didn't let me.

"Shika, Ino retreat please. I got this!" She said with a different tone to her voice as black ink designs started to slowly spread on the right side of her neck.

She made two  clones, one held down the woman by the neck pushing her hard to the ground paralyzing her.

Her second clone had Zaku  by his arms as she sat on him, placing him under a genjutsu causing him to remain still.

And finally the original Sakura Haruno Hatake walked around the leader snarling at him, Like two predators ready to start a fight.

" what? is Pinky mad that I crushed her boyfriend?" He mocked her.

" Do not call me Pinky you fucking asshole! I'll show you what truly means to be crushed and beat up to a bloody pulp!" She said with her voice being dark and strong as steel she then  launched at him kicking him on his stomach sending him flying 100 trees away.

She ran towards him and brought him back by the neck and threw him to the floor making the ground tremble creating a hole underneath him as his body came to contact with the floor.

We all flinched back as she got on top of him and grabbed his arms and twisted them breaking the metal things he has on his hands. " and you call yourself a ninja, pfft pathetic let me tell you something piece of shit those who dare to touch my friends will be seening their sorry asses down twenty feet under ground, but you happened to hurt my best friend so next stop for you is not death it's hell." She said to him making him go pale at her declaration.

"Sakura it's not worth it, stop!" Ino yelled with her voice wavering she is scared of this side of Sakura.

"Stop? But he hurt Sasuke and I can't forgive him for that he deserves death!" She said as she turned to us crushing the leaders every bone in his arms, we all watched how her right eye slowly turned into different colors and creating a design.

"S-Sakura stop you're Scaring me." TenTen said as she tried to get near Sakura but failed to do so as Neji stopped her.

"Outer snap out of it! Don't accept it don't accept it! Outer!!" One of Sakura's clones said to her as she held tighter on Zaku causing him to Yelp in pain.

" No Inner you don't understand I will kill this bastard for hurting our Sasuke, I can't forgive that!!" She yelled at her clone crushing the leaders arms making them go limp and useless, and did she just say 'our Sasuke?'  Her slight confession made my cheeks warm up but I snapped out of It when she was about to aim to his head with a kunai.

My legs reacted immediately and took me close to her hugging her from behind. " please don't do it, please don't do it, I don't want to see you be like this please return to the person that is loveable and kind, back to the person I fell in love with please don't do it, stop please stop." I said to her hugging her tighter inhaling her sweet scent. She remained silent and before I could say anything else she collapsed on my arms, Neji and Naruto hurried to my side to help me with her because my body couldn't sustain her weight because of the beating I went through.

Sakura's clones beated up the woman and Zaku and then disappeared.  The enemy team were about to retreat with a bloody nose, fractured bones, and a unconscious leader, but then I went up to them and placed my hand in front of them, " the scroll." I stated.

They looked at each other and nodded they gave me one of their scrolls which was the heaven scroll but the bad thing was that I already had the heaven scroll maybe the others might need it. I nodded at them and they quickly left as their eyes widened in horror before leaving.

When I turned back to my friends Sakura was already awake being her normal self again having her perfectly matched green eyes.

Her eyes widened and stared at me," Ne what happened to you, are you okay? Hey do you know what happened here why is it so ..... destroyed?" She asked worried in the terrible state I was in, and confused why everything was destroyed not knowing that it was her that did it, does she not remember what happen? Wait if she doesn't remember what happen then she doesn't remember the confession....

"Hn" I said to her knowing very well that she doesn't like it when I only say 'hn'

"Hey how many times do I have to tell you that I don't have a bloody Uchiha dictionary!" She exclaimed making everyone smile knowing that our old Sakura was back.

I went and stood next to Naruto that was currently talking with Neji and Shikamaru as Lee and Chōji checked if the girls were okay.

"Hey do you guys need a heaven scroll?" I asked holding the scroll in front of me.

"I do" Neji said as Shikamaru said he needed the earth one.

As I handed Neji the heaven scroll, Naruto whispered low, " hey Teme so for how long have you liked Sakura-Chan eh?" He asked as Neji and Shikamaru looked at me waiting for a answer.

"Since the mission to the land of Waves" I simple stated as I placed my hands inside my pockets.

"Eeeh!? For so long?! Haha sucks to be you Teme coz Sakura chan only likes us like her best friends and brothers, dattebayo" Naruto said snickering.

"Ouch brother zoned.." Shikamaru said with a smirk.

"Best friend zoned...." Neji added making me begin to sulk as a depressing aura started to surround me.

"Eh don't be like that Teme I mean you might just might have a chance you'll never truly know. But if you hurt her I'll be the last thing you'll see before you die...hehe so good luck. Dattebayo!" Naruto said as he patted my back making me wince in pain.

"Dobe!" I hissed at him as he gaped  at me realizing what he done.

"Sasuke are you okay?!" Sakura said to me as she was by my side in a second.

I was still managing the pain so I didn't answer right away and as if I had said so, Sakura placed one of her hands in my chest and the other on my back pumping chakra inside of me, making the pain go away.

" hey we gotta go see you guys in the tower don't be late." TenTen said as she waved goodbye, Neji waved goodbye also as Lee started crying and said his goodbyes as Neji and TenTen dragged him away.

"So troublesome but we too have to go and look for the other scroll, see you guys around" he said as he started to walk away.

"Bye guys wish you guys luck" Chōji said with a smile on his face.

"Bye guys" Ino said with a small smile, I'm the cause of her small smile, I knew she liked me but I couldn't help falling for Sakura and confessing to her in front of Ino didn't help either.

I feel sorry for her but I know she will find someone better for her, because I already found someone for me. Sakura Hatake Haruno is the only one that will always have my heart and nobody else.

Once our friends were gone we continued our way to the tower with the intention of ambushing another team and taking the earth scroll from them.

We walked, hopped on tree branches, rested a little, and ate until the stars were above us. We decided to make our campsite near a river for better access to water and food.

Once we finished eating we decided to sleep early knowing that tomorrow would be the last day to get the earth scroll and get to the tower in time.

Once we got settled in, Sakura placed a protection jutsu so all of us can sleep at the same time without the need of worrying that someone can attack us.

.
.
.
.

Morning came quickly almost too quickly at that. When I opened my eyes it took a while for them to adjust to the brightness and when they did I realized Naruto was the only one here.

" Dobe where is Sakura-Chan?" I asked him with a raised eye brow.

"Huh? Oh she went to go get some game, she told me to stay here with you." He said with a forced smile.

" what's wrong with you?" I asked suspiciously Naruto is never one of those people that are gloomy in the morning something must've happened while I was asleep.

"Huh? Oh nothing, nothing is wrong, believe it." He said in his normal voice, okay this is strange whenever Naruto says his little frase at the end of a sentence he always yells but this time he said it ....normal.
.
.
Naruto's POV

When I woke up this morning I wanted to go and do what I needed to do but the protection jutsu has two ways to use it, the one that doesn't let people in or one that doesn't let people in and doesn't let people out, and unfortunately Sakura had to pick the second one.

I slowly walked up to her and shaked her a little, that's when I saw three holes in the right side of her neck.
My hand quickly shot up to my neck and felt the two holes that the creep gave me before I fell unconscious, so he got Sakura too.

Now that I think about it, I been feeling stronger now but still not as strong as Sakura, but it worries me that maybe her strength also came because of this mark in our necks. Her attitude has definitely changed in occasions and when it does her eyes are mismatched, her left eye green and her right eye with different colors and a design.

And also the black ink swirls that were slowly growing when she was attacking the leader of the enemy group, those swirls scare me, because they give Sakura the appearance that is not hers.

Then the holes on my neck give me a burning sensation that drives me crazy, this is not normal not at all and it scares me.

What has happened to us?

"Naruto? What's wrong" Sakura said as she slowly opened her eyes, but when she did I jumped back a little.

Her eyes are not green anymore!

"Sakura chan what happened to your eyes?" I asked as I saw her gasp and placed a hand on her eyes making them green again.

"Explain" I stated serious now a minute ago when she did that I sensed a different chakra on her.

" Naruto what are you talking about?" She said acting confused.

" who are you and where is the real Sakura Chan?" I asked as I slowly reached for my bag of kunai's.

"Okay fine I'll tell you but leave the kunai's there." She said with a sigh.
As I just looked at her waiting for her to continue.

"Okay so you might not believe me but I'm another mind set inside Sakura, I'm Inner and she is Outer. As you may see I'm currently in control of Outer's body because at the moment she is not in the right mind to take control of it, or else she would go on killer mode to kill the idiot that hurt my Sasuke kun.

Anyways I will be in charge of her body for 48 hours until this test is over, she'll be back at the third part of the Chunnin exams.

But please do not tell Sasuke bout this" She said with a small smile on her face.

"So Sakura chan is inside your mind at the moment?" I asked and she nodded.

" why is she on killer mode, what's the design on your eyes and her eye? Why can't I tell Teme? Do you like Teme? Does Sakura like Teme? When she comes back is she going to be her normal self? What is the holes in our necks?" I asked her multiple questions at the same time.

" because she half accepted the curse mark, it's a gift from another mind set inside our minds he is very powerful I believe you've already seen his power back in the mission to the land of waves, because it would make Sasuke feel guilty because he couldn't protect us, yes! And just a little she is still in denial, and I don't know at the moment." She said answering every question asked.

"Curse mark? Another mind set?" I asked still confused.

" the holes in our necks are curse marks if you accept it, it will give you dark powers and it would make everything inside you change even when you accept it half way. And yes another mindset there is three different minds inside Outer, it's her, me and Kura" she explained.

At this rate I had forgotten that I need to go, but when I remembered I needed to go I needed to go again.

"Ne Inner-Chan can I leave to go do my thing I really need to go." I said to her as I slowly stood up.

She nodded and opened a small opening in which I can pass through, " don't go to far" she said and I nodded.

I didn't walk to far off So when I was done with my thing I returned back to where my team was, when I entered inside the jutsu again Inner stood up.

" Naruto whatever we talked about stays between us, and don't call me Inner call me Sakura, okay" She said, " oh and I'm going to get some food I'll be right back" she said as she undid the jutsu and left.

As I watched her back disappear as she went behind the bushes and mass of trees. I remained silent and sat down and just thought about everything that has happened that I failed to notice that Teme was awake.

"Dobe where is Sakura Chan?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh she went to go get some game, she told me to stay here with you." I said to him with a forced smile remembering what Inner had said to me.

"what's wrong with you?" He asked with a raised eye brow.

"Huh? Oh nothing, nothing is wrong, believe it." I said still thinking about what happened earlier my mind is still revolving around it.

He didn't seem to believe me but remained silent that's when we felt another chakra signature not so far away.

Teme and I readied ourselves knowing that the chakra signature wasn't Sakura's Until we saw a figure running towards us.

Once he was twenty feet away I recognized him he was the guy that kept looking at us back in the exam room, for some reason I don't like him at all.

"Yo, do you guys need help?" He asked with a huge smile as he neared us.

But before we could answer Inner was already in front of us with a kunai in her hand, " leave this instant or else you won't make it out alive" she threatened .

"I'm just trying to help that's all" he said waving his hands supposedly in a Friendly manner.

"Bullshit!" I yelled surprising all of us.

"I don't mean harm I want to help here I can give you the earth scroll that you need" he said taking out the earth scroll.

" how did you know that we needed the earth scroll?" Sasuke questioned.

" uh lucky guess" he said " so you guys can have it my team already has the two scrolls we need, here" he said and threw it to us.

Sakura catched it and said " Kabuto stay away from us, or else I won't be too nice next time, and thanks for the scroll" she said as she turned away form a confused Kabuto.

"How did you know my name?" He Choked up nervously.

" hn lucky guess" she said with a shrug and turned to skin the rabbits that she brought.

Teme and i looked at each other and followed Sakura to the campsite leaving Kabuto confused. We heard him sigh in irritation and left us alone.

We smiled at each other and continued to help out to make our food, Sasuke helped Inner skin the rabbits and I helped to start the fire.

Once we finished and ate we quickly started up again heading straight to the tower.

We were around fifty feet away from the tower when Sakura suddenly stopped " Kai!" She said making us look at her confused.

"What? We were in a maze genjutsu did you guys not notice?" She asked shaking her head in disapproval.

Sasuke And i sweat dropped.

After another ten minutes we were finally face to face with the grey bricks of the tower successful avoiding other enemy teams and their traps.

We found our designated gate and entered, and read what it said and Inner being the smart person she is she figured out the puzzle opening both scrolls together that's when we realized it was a summoning jutsu.

We stepped back and waited coming face to face with not other then Iruka sensei.

"I'm so glad you guys made it" he said with a smile.

He explained everything and soon guided us to a bigger room where everyone was in lines with the hokage up in front talking.
As the three of us walked to the line and listened to what my dad had to say.

This is going to be boring....

🌸🌸hey guys I'm back! So here is part two of the chunnin exams did ya like it?

What's your thoughts about it?

So yes the chosen option was the one with Sakura and Naruto being chosen for the curse mark sorry if it wasn't the one some of  you guys wanted, please don't hate me.

Next chapter might be updated this week or next week.

Well see you guys next chapter, ja ne! Oh and here is the picture that I drew or Sakura with her mismatched eyes.

And one closer to her eyes..

It's not completely finished yet but i hope it helps you guys have a better visual of it.

With lots of love. L.H20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 14.4K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
2.1K 59 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...
733K 27.1K 37
"You know, the thing about failure is that it only makes me want to try harder." . . Minato and Kushina survived the Kyuubi...
15.9K 188 12
What if Naruto had a sister? What if Minato died sealing the two parts of the nine-tails inside the two twins? What if Sasuke didn't get obsessed wit...