My Bubblegum Prince ✔

By CriticallyIntense

Everybody knew Paxton Flynn was gay. Nobody knew anything about Sebastian Crown. Everybody had a crush on Seb... More

My Bubblegum Prince
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048 - Final
Up Next
0.0 - Bonus Things.
Sequel
New Exclusive Chapters

024

97.7K 4.6K 5K
By CriticallyIntense

Paxton Flynn

After we rescued Sebastian's kitchen from burning down - I still can't believe I caused him to forget his food on the stove. Is it wrong that I feel so flattered? Its nothing but I can't help but smile at the thought. I'm hopeless.

Sebastian ordered Chinese noodles since the housekeeper practically shoved us out of the kitchen. His noodles arrived shortly and he had ordered one for me already so I just had to eat along. I didn't mind at all. Since I'd be sleeping over – whaaat?

"Tsk, Sebastian why did you want to burn down the house?" A young girl said as she walked into the kitchen followed closely by three other very identical girls. My jaw dropped at the sight.

"You don't like this house anymore?" Another one asked.

"And you wasted good food in the process." The third one said. The fourth one didn't say anything, she just folded up her hands together and shook her head in disapproval.

Sebastian looked at me with a smile before turning around to the girls. "Calista, I wasn't trying to burn down the house, who told you that?"

"Nanny." She says, not looking as if she believed him.

"Well, she lied. And Cleo I still like this house." Sebastian says.

"Nanny doesn't lie." The fourth one that has been silent said but then the first one - Calista - answers her.

"She does." Then she peered into Sebastian's bowl. "Got any pork chops?"

"Who are you?" The third girl says and all of them turn to me. I think I'm getting overwhelmed by staring into four pairs of identical eyes. All looking at me.

"Chloe, that's Paxton Flynn." Sebastian introduced with an amused look. "He's my friend from school. Flynn, my sisters, Calista, Cleo, Chloe and Candice."

I raised my hand in a small frame and nearly gasped out loud when all four of them narrowed their eyes at me, at the same time. Chloe, I think, turned to Sebastian. "But you never have friends or bring them over."

"Well, Flynn's special."

"How special?" Calista, the first one asks, her eyes still on me. I looked at Sebastian with a small smile oddly interested in his answer. Sebastian smiled at me too and didn't break eye contact as he responded.

"Very Special."

"Are you lovers?" Cleo blurted out making me choke on air and Sebastian go eye wide. The last girl that has been silent all through face palmed herself, shaking her head in disapproval.

"Of course not, Cleo. That's not how it works. Its boy and girl."

"Then why are you looking at him like that?" Cleo asked again clearly confused.

"Like how?" Sebastian and I both asked in sync.

"Like Jerry looks at cheese."

"Like Chloe looks at bowties."

"Like Romeo looked at Juliet."

"Like..." Candice frowned, then gave up following in her sister's footsteps by shrugging.

I burst out laughing and almost choked again when I saw Sebastian looking down at the counter his cheeks tainted red. Is he blushing?! Sebastian cleared his throat, returning back to normal as he jumped off his stool facing his sisters. "Okay, okay. Off to bed now, you're all clearly sleep deprived."

A series of protest leave their lips at the same time and its hard to say who's saying what. Eventually, they realized that Sebastian's not going to change his mind and Calista sighed, subsequently shutting everyone else up and calling order. She glared at Sebastian before turning to me with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Sebastian's Friend. Come some other time for tea."

I nodded with a smile. "I sure will." They said their goodbyes to me and walked away, obeying Sebastian's orders to go to bed. "Gosh, your sisters are so cute."

"Yeah, but also a handful."

"I agree, my one sister is already a handful. Maybe I'll bring her over when I'm coming for tea."

Sebastian's playfully rolled his eyes and I laughed, then assured him that I wasn't joking. I was coming for tea with or without Tricia. To get to know the girls more and also see Sebastian. Any excuse just to be close.

"Come on, let me show you to your room." Sebastian said dumping our empty noodle cups into the trash.

"My room?"

He smiled. A smile that made my heart skip a beat and warmed me up. "The room you would be sleeping in, so, technically, your room."

I smiled back but that wasn't really what I meant. I thought I'll be staying over in his room but since I have feelings for him and he didn't and we just agreed to remain friends, that was a stupid thought. Different rooms is best. Different rooms are the best.

"I still can't get over how big and beautiful your house is." I tell Sebastian as we climbed up the stairs. I had to say sometime to feel the silence so I don't end up staring transfixed at Sebastian's hard butt ahead of me and I truly admired his house. "I understand that Landon's house is huge because his father is a senator but yours?"

Sebastian chuckled, glancing over his shoulder to look at me. "Well, my father is a pretty wealthy businessman and my mum is a Hollywood actress."

I ran the stairs two at a time until I was in the same position with him. Curse long legs. "You're kidding?" His look said he wasn't. "Who is she? Do I know her?"

The smile on his face dropped as he shrugged. "Probably. Probably not."

I wanted to prob more but something about his shrug stopped me. Maybe they aren't close, just like my mum and I. She was a doctor and I barely saw her. I wonder how it must be for him with an actress Mom. We were already walking along the long hallway and Sebastian was ahead of me again.

"This place is like a palace." I voiced out in wonder.

He smirked, "Well, you did call me a Prince, right?"

I smiled back, "Right. A bubblegum Prince."

He laughed and I ran up to him, falling in steps. "Now it all makes sense." I nudged him and he looked down at me with raised brow. "You've got Hollywood genes in you. No wonder."

Sebastian laughed... Again and I joined in. "She became an actress after I was born and... Are you saying I'm good looking?"

I scoffed. "Like you need me to say it. You know it."

He pursed his lips, his eyes holding an alluring glint. " Know what exactly? "

"That are you utterly and absolutely one hell of a good looking guy." I blurted out without thinking and then snapped my eyes up to him as I realised what I had just said. Friends don't say that to each other, do they?

I was taken off guard once more when I sure the unfamiliar blushing look on his face. "Thanks." He whispered out and I barely heard it. I blinked in confusion but I couldn't dwell on it much because Sebastian opened a door and walked in. I followed behind him looking around the big room.

There was a large bed with white sheets. A rug, a wardrobe and drawers. That was all. It was clear that this room was unoccupied. "Good?" Sebastian ask gesturing around.

"Awesome." I said and he nods walking back to the door.

"I'll send clean clothes for you to change into." I nodded and he walked out.

I fell back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. The room was great but friends or not, I'll rather be with Sebastian. In his room. In grey sheets. Or just with him. Its not good thoughts, seeing as we're never going to be anything more, but I can't help it. I love him. I'm still utterly and absolutely into him and there isn't anything I can do about it. His scent is so comforting and enticing. His smile makes my heart stop for a second. I could listen to his laugh all day. He didn't even need to do anything and yet, I'll be tripping.

His kisses... I pulled myself into a sitting position as I forced myself to stop thinking about him. Just today we were making out and now, I can't even be in the same room with him. Maybe there is something I can do about my feelings.

Pulling out my phone, I dialed Spencer. He picked on the second ring. "Paxton?"

My lips tugged into a small smile at his surprised voice. "Yeah, it's is."

"Wow, impeccable timing."

"How?"

"I was just thinking about you. Did you somehow know that? Did you call so I wouldn't go crazy?"

I laughed. "And how would I have known that?"

"I don't know. Magic?"

"Very funny. Well, if you were thinking about me, then why didn't you call or text?"

"Would you believe me if I said, I was shy?"

"Hardly." Someone knocked at the door and I got up from the bed to check it out.

I imagined Spencer shrugging as he continued. "I missed you and I didn't know how to ask to meet up without rushing things or being clingy."

I smiled at the round Lady and collected the fresh clothes off her hand, shutting the door back. "I kinda missed you too."

He laughed, "I can live with that."

"Anywhere of your choice tomorrow."

"Cool. I'll text you."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Paxton."

I ended the call and tossed the phone over to my bed. Spencer is cool, he'll help me. I started changing into the sweats I was given. They smelled like Sebastian and fresh laundry. I folded the pants to my length and pushed the sleeves up. With Sebastian's clothes it became harder not to think about him and soon I found myself heading towards his room in the long hallway.

"Knock knock?" I pushed open the door and peered in. I swallowed down my saliva when I saw Sebastian pulling a white shirt down his body. His drool worthy shiny and absolutely gorgeous body. I saw his tanned abs and the V line close to his loose hanging shorts just before the villainous shirt rolled down, covering him up.

"Flynn?" My eyes snapped up to Sebastian and I blushed at the amused raised brow he was sending my way.

"Um..." I stepped past the door into the room, closing the door behind me. The stupid white shirt fitted him so perfectly, leaving little to my poor horny mind. "I--I-" stop looking at his body! "I-- I can't sleep so I was wondering if-- if you had any video games we could play?"

He nodded. "Sure. I can't sleep either."

I walked into the much warmer and nicer room, sitting on the end of his bed and running my fingers over his sheets. He returned shortly and after setting it up, he came to sit beside me, handing a game pad over.

"I haven't played in forever so, go easy on me."

I smiled, "We'll see." For some reason I glanced down at his huge bare foot and my eyes caught unto ink. I tilted my head to a side to get a better look. "Is that a tattoo?"

He was puzzled for a second before he followed my line of sight and propped his leg up, giving me a clear view of the little tattoo running along the line of his feet, just before his sole. It was a writing in Chinese. "Yeah."

"I didn't know you have tattoos." I say still looking at it.

"Just this one. I took it because my dad said I shouldn't and couldn't."

My fingers reached out touch it and Sebastian inhaled, his body shaking a bit. I ignored it. "What does it mean?"

"Faith."

I looked at him and only looked away when I began flooding with emotions I couldn't place a finger on. I retracted my fingers and inched away. "Your father must be very strict."

"You have no idea."

I smiled returning to the TV screen. "I love your tattoo."

Sebastian didn't reply and we started playing. He inched closer, way closer and it wasn't just my imagination playing on me.

------------

Longer chapter. Maybe the short story genre should be changed.

What's your thoughts on this chapter?

Vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 8.1K 47
One road trip. That was all that it took to tear Zaavan Fleetwood and Vance Dallas's lives apart. It wasn't fair - walls are always built for a reaso...
255K 8.3K 161
Trevor Bowman, Kentworth High school royalty, takes a bet with his friends to make gay school mate, Lance Tiffin, fall in love with him and then humi...
1.2M 41.6K 47
The son of the schools old, but famous, QB jock and head cheerleader - Andrew Simmons. He was supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one...
44.4K 844 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...