Ultraviolence

By AmberLeeH13

{Completed} Bunny Face is a serial killer. When she kills a man in his home she is surprised and intrigued af... More

ONE+
TWO+
THREE+
FOUR+
FIVE+
SIX+
SEVEN+
NINE+
TEN+
ELEVEN+
TWELVE+
THIRTEEN+
FOURTEEN+
EPILOGUE+

EIGHT+

6.4K 404 22
By AmberLeeH13

© Amber Kalkes 2014

Song-------------------}

 *Just a warning things get graphic and the language gets really bad. Just warning you now.

EIGHT+

Levi is deep asleep when he’s is awoken by the sound of tapping on his window. Scrambling drowsily out of bed he goes to his window and pulls back the ratty navy blue curtains to see Rosemary standing looking like hell. Rose’s hair is frizzy and messy in a bun on the top of her head as she looks up at him with disturbingly dead brown eyes. Dark circles only make it more apparent to him how tired she really is.

“Rose?” He asks with a yawn, “What are you—“

“I couldn’t sleep.” She tells him abruptly cutting him off.

Levi’s brain doesn’t catch up with him until she shivers and he sees she’s only dressed in a pair of holey jeans and a skintight olive green tank top. Opening his window all the way up she doesn’t hesitate to crawl inside and suddenly hugs him making him reel back in shock.

“Rose, are you okay?”

“Yes but I want to sleep.”

“O-Okay.”

She pulls back from him with a sigh and walked over to his bed while he stays confused and frozen in his place. The shock doesn’t waver especially when she suddenly slips off her shoes, sock and finally her jeans leaving her in only her tank top and a her underwear. Levi watches as she crawls into his bed stretching like a cat making his heart speed up at the sight.

Does she do this shit on purpose to torture him?

“Levi?” she whispers huskily, “Are you going to come to bed?”

Mentally shaking himself he walks towards the bed but is again frozen on the edge just looking down at her. She’s looking up at him with those large brown eyes of hers that too innocent to be believed on any level yet make him feel like she can see inside his soul. Its unnerving but he can’t but want to look back into them hoping she’ll like what she sees.

All his life he was told he was worthless, less than and stepped on by people bigger and stronger then him. He can’t help the insecurity that rises as he looks at his vision of perfection in front of him begging him to come to bed with her, even if it is just to sleep. He stumbles down onto the bed when her hand shoots out to pull him down when he doesn’t make a move.

“Don’t be a scaredy cat.” She says with a teasing smile, “I won’t bite…much.”

He let out an unsteady breath as she cuddles into his side letting her cheek sit on his heartbeat. Her fingers draw little designs over the fabric of his t-shirt making him hard under the fabric of his pajama pants. Moving one of his arms he wraps it around her making his fingers end at the top of her underwear. He can’t stop the grunt that escapes his mouth as she arches into his touch.

“See? I’ll be a good.” She tells him, her lips rubbing against the shell of his ear.

“I-I believe you.”

“Levi?”

“Y-Yeah?”

“I’m glad I came here.”

He was quiet a moment, “What do you mean?”

“I’m glad I came to your school.”

“Oh.” He sighs, “Me too.”

“Levi?”

His eyes are closed as he snuggles closer to her reveling in her warmth. He grunts so she knows he heard her but is admittedly only half listening. He doesn’t know if she’ll ever do this again and he wants to bask in it as long as he can. He fears in the back of his mind that someday she’ll leave him so with her he’s decided to take in every moment he can.

“You make me…happy.”

His eyes shoot open when he hears the question in her tone. “Is that bad?”

She shakes her head but he sees her frown, “No, it’s just…different.”

“Different?”

“Yes.”

“Are you normally not happy?” Levi asks almost like a joke.

She looks at him seriously though, “Not really.”

He holds her tightly, “Then I’ll make it my job to make you happy.”

“How?”

He shrugs, “I’ll figure it out.”

“How can I make you happy?” she asks quietly.

“By just being here. Just keep being you.”

She kisses his chest through his t-shirt, “What if the real me isn’t someone who can make you happy?”

“The real you? Are you not yourself around me?” he asks, worried.

“I try to be but I don’t want to overwhelm you.”

“We’ll figure it out but right now you need some sleep.”

“Okay.”

“Night, Rose.”

“Night, Levi.”

+

Rosemary wakes up first. Her body is melded to his like a missing puzzle piece as she cracks her eyes open to study him. His choppy black hair is a little greasy over his left eye while his mouth is parted as his morning breath escapes. She can see a few beauty marks on his pale skin since his face is facing hers.

She’s not sure what to do with herself right now.

Never one for nerves or insecurity she chastises herself for her weakness. It’s not something she’s accustomed to, feeling and with Levi she’s finding it harder and harder to ignore. She cares about him. Yes, she still wants to lick his blood, bite his skin, scratch his flesh and tear him apart but only so she can put him back together the way she wants him.

She wants him to stay with her…forever.

She wasn’t lying when she said he made her happy.

He also made her feel normal which was a double-edged sword for her. Part of her enjoyed the refreshing sensation but it also made her restless. It made the destructive force inside of her want to rip the scene apart. She wasn’t meant for normal happy endings. She was meant for blood, screams and pain. That was what she was born to deliver upon the world but then how had she found Levi. She looked at him for a long time, considering. Maybe he was a test.

He shifted a bit and pulled her tightly against him.

It was a test she would most likely fail.

“Levi?”

“Hmm?” he mumbles frowning though his eyes stay closed.

“We need to get up.”

He groans and shifts so he’s pinning her to the bed, “No.”

She grins feeling his morning excitement against her thigh, “Your so happy in the morning.” She whispers before kissing his neck making him moan a bit and her grin widen. She begins to shift her hips against him making him moan louder. “Very happy.”

“Rose.” He grunts deeply.

Levi’s door erupts with knocks making Levi’s eyes shoot open and Rosemary shoot out of the bed. Yanking on her pants and shoes while shoving her socks in her back pocket she goes back to a still waking up Levi.

“Levi?” a voice calls through the door before a coughing fit reaches her ears through the door, muffled. “Get up. You’ll be late for school.”

“Yeah, I’m up.”

Rosemary kisses him hard shoving her tongue in his mouth and yanking on his hair making him moan loudly. The door handle begins to shake as the woman Rosemary assumes is his mother, tries to get into the room.

“Levi what the fuck are you doing in there?"

Levi flushes a mouthwatering red and Rosemary can’t help but kiss him with a renewed hunger. She likes that he yields under her ministrations before she straddles his lap, claiming his mouth so he can’t speak up.

“Levi Taylor Newman, open this door now!”

Rosemary doesn’t release his mouth.

“Levi! Why is this door locked?” The woman shrieks.

Rosemary glares at the door fighting the urge to rip open the door and beat the woman to death with her bare fists. Her shrieking is irritating and she refuses to forget how this woman dared touch her while she was hunting. No one interrupts her while she’s taking down her prey.

“Levi!”

Rosemary releases his mouth and pants, “I’ll meet you outside.”

He can only nod as he too is out of breath.

+

Levi and Rosemary are walking the two miles to school sharing the earphones on Rosemary’s I-pod when they see a red pickup truck pass them. It doesn’t get either of their attention until it’s tires screech to a stop before Tom comes piling out of the car with another boy that Rosemary doesn’t know. She glances at Levi and sees him looking nervously between the two hulking boys as they approach them.

“Ryan gets the bitch.” Tom orders.

Ryan, a young black male comes towards her with a scowl on his face.

“Levi, when I tell you to run and not look back you do it, alright?”

“What?”

“Promise me.” she orders.

“He’s not going anywhere.” Tom snarls, “I’m going to make him watch as I beat the shit out of you, you stupid bitch.”

“Levi?” She yells ignoring Tom’s threats, “Promise me.”

“I promise.”

She nods and swings off her back pack swinging it at the ever-approaching Ryan. He rears back giving her time to unzip the bag and reach in. Grabbing the handle of the hatchet she has stashed there she looks at Levi over her shoulder.

“Run.”

He shakes his head.

“Levi, you promised. Now run.”

“But—“

“Go and…I’m sorry.”

“What—“

“GO!”

As soon as Rosemary sees Levi has turned on a heel and is running away she pulls the hatchet out and throws it. It hits Ryan diagonally lodging in his forehead and cutting his right eye and cheekbone in half. He falls to the ground and she pulls out her hammer as well before dropping her bag. Walking over to Ryan who is apparently in too much shock to make a peep she keeps eye contact with Tom.

He looks like he’s shit himself.

Rosemary smirks at them as she kneels and grabs the handle of the hatchet and yanks it from Ryan’s head. He lets out a strangled scream and she sees the blonde boy flinch at the noise. She doesn’t hesitate to run at Tom making him scurry like the scared rat she perceives him to be. She catches Tom trying to get into the truck but in his panic drops his keys to the concrete.

Spinning the hammer in her hand so the prongs are on the outside she digs them into the back of his skull with enough force to make him tumble to the ground. Over and over again she hits the back of his skull until brain matter begins to mix in with the blood. When she’s sure he’s dead she turns around to see Ryan moaning, crying and twitching on the roadway.

She rips the hammer out of the back of Tom’s head on last time and picks up the hatchet she dropped on the roadway when going for Tom. Her steps are casual and her face impassive as she pulls up to a stop along side the young man’s bleeding body. She raises the hatchet when she is suddenly tackled to the ground.

Her face skids across the tarmac making her groan in pain as a heavy weight pushes her down to the ground. Angling her head the best she can she’s mildly surprised to see it’s Ricky on top of her. Ah, he must have been hiding in the car like the worthless piece of shit he is, she thinks with a sneer.

“You crazy bitch!” He yells lifting her head to only smash it into the road again. “You’ve killed him! You killed my best friend! I should have snapped your neck when I could have! I should have fucking killed you!”

“Then do it you fucking pussy.” She spits with a bloody smile, “Avenge your worthless piece of shit friends and kill me.”

He roars in rage and smashes her head into the tarmac again.

The only response he gets out her is laughing.

“Do it, again you big strong man.” She taunts, “Kill me because we both know it’ll bring them back. Danny cried like a bitch by the way.”

“You…you killed Danny?” He asks shocked.

She chuckles and nods the best she can with her hair in his grip, “Yup. He screamed and cried telling me he wanted to live. Said he wanted to get married and have kids like some fucking weakling. It was pathetic as when you pissed yourself.”

“You fucking c*nt!” He snarls in her face before grabbing her by the neck. His hand is nearly ripping the hair from her skull its gripping it so hard but she barely notices it. She’s more interested in how all of her victims cried in fear and begged for mercy. She doesn’t feel the need knowing that Ricky may actually kill her.

She only feels acceptance and boredom.

Can’t he just get on with it already?

Suddenly the weight is off her body and she gasps as air infiltrates her lungs. Turning onto her back she uses her arms to pull her upper body off the road only to see Levi slamming his fists into Ricky’s face over and over again. Blood stains his fists and tension is riddled in every muscle visible to her. Finally Ricky goes quiet and Levi spits on him before getting to his feet.

His ice blue eyes lock with hers rage and bloodlust lingering in his eyes. Blood spatter is on his face, his plain white t-shirt and his fists, Ricky’s blood. His hands are still clenched and the veins in his arms are bulging. Levi has never been so beautiful in Rosemary’s eyes.

“I told you to run.” She whispers in awe.

“And I did.”

“But you came back.”

“Of course I did.” He spits, “Do you think I’d really leave you here?”

“D-Did you see?” She asks reluctantly meeting his eyes.

His gaze blazes as he meets her eyes with an emotion she doesn’t recognize.

“I saw everything.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Predictions on what Levi will do next?

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 7 5
The Smiley Face Killer/Killers, are a group of individuals, who scour the internet, looking to find perfect people in chat-rooms, or iMessages. If an...
82 14 14
It's a Creepypasta story to give a try. Origins Of Dollface- It's a backstory about a hardworking, young-adult, 20 year old band musician who had a...
1.2K 277 42
Rogue lives in a society where strength means worth. Inequalities between classes is evidently rampant, cripples are labeled as worthless people It...
171 30 23
'A child murderer?' 'I heard that she killed her mother at such a young age!' 'It must be a witch!' 'To think that such a pretty face belongs to such...