My Lover

By kelkelll

After an unexpected death of 18 years old princess and 21 year old Dre'Andre mother.They both go through thi... More

CHARACTERS!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
BOOK 2 !!!

Chapter 23

6.2K 115 35
By kelkelll

Jayden in MM

UNKNOWN POV
I finally got her. She's a tough one though, she kicked me in my face and made my jaw swollen but that's nothing compared to what I am going to do to her.

I made my way down to the basement of my trap. I opened the door to see her in just her bra and panties like I asked and legs and arms cuffed to chains. I picked up the bucket of water and threw it on her. She jumped up and I went down to her level she couldn't see me because it was dark and there was no light.

"Hey beautiful" she just stared in my face "looks like you can't talk no more"

I stood back up and looked up and down her body. She had an an amazing body everything on her was perfect.

"Looks like I am going to have a lot of fun with you"I smirked

"You are going to have no fun with because before you know it dre and Xavier are to come bursting through the door and going to kill yo ass"

"Shut the fuck up bitch" I slapped her across her face. "It's late so I am going to let you get some sleep and will deal with you in the morning"

I made my way upstairs to my boss office. My boss was my dad so I cloud do whatever I want.
"Dad the man"

"Don't dad the man me why is I am hearing you kidnapping innocent girls"

" Dad she ain't innocent her family is there reason Mom is dead I am not resting till I know their whole family is off the earth."

He sighed "you still going on about this shit your mom is dead because oh her own actions so you can't be going around killing people because you think it is there fault"

"Did you ever really love my mom?"

" I did and you know I did so don't even think about it"

"If you did 'love' her then you would be trying to help instead of stopping me"

"I'm not going to help you because I don't want to lose you to the and way I lost your mom. So you are going to let the girl go and you are going to leave the girl family alone"

"We will see about that"

"Joshua Anthony Thomson you will do what I say and you will do it immediately"

" I'm not doing shit I worked to hard for this to go to waste I want their family to suffer the way we suffered." I said walking out of his room

TRINA POV(dre and princess Aunty)

Dre called me to let me know about princess being kidnapped. I really feel sorry for the 2 because every since there mother left their lives it has been nothing but chaos. I think it's time to get the family back together and help find princess.
I called my mom
"Hey ma"

"Hey Trina , why you calling at this time of night"

"Ma something bad has happened and I need to tell the whole family to meet at your house for a meeting for 9 o'clock"

"Ok Trina but what is?"

"I would tell you but I will take too long for me to explain so when I get there tomorrow I will explain to you"

"Ok well goodnight"

"Goodnight ma love you"

"Love you too" she said and then hung up

I called dre to tell to meet us there as well.

"Hello aunt Trina"

"Hey nephew, you remember where grandma family house is?"

"Yea how could I forget that place" he chuckled

"Well I am going to need you to come there tomorrow at 9 o'clock"

"Ok I will be there"

"Alright Goodnight"

"Goodnight" he hung up

DRE POV
I just got off the phone with my aunt Trina and there is going to a family meeting at my grandmas. Right now I am in a meeting with all my workers and we are discussing a plan there is about 300-500 men in here.

"So y'all may know my sister was kidnapped today and earlier in year she was in a car accident causing her to go into a coma. All of this shit is getting out of hand . So I want everyone at the trap 24/7 working hard and trying to find out where my sister could be. I am going to need my strongest men so if you That's you then I'm need you to get the fuck out and don't come back I don't care if you a missing family time , once you become my worker you follow all my rules is that understood"

"Yes sir" they all replied

"Y'all are dismissed except from those who I spoke to earlier"
So that was 50 men staying behind

"All of you in here are my main people I need all of you find as much information as you can and when you you bring it straight to me I want my sister home before the end of next week if not then all of checks are going to be halved ok?"

"Yes boss"

"Alright get going"

"Dre I am so sorry look I i had in-"

"Xavier stop it's not you fault alright the person just happened to decided to take princess today stop worry you know we are going to find her"

Me Xavier Omarion and mike all went up to my office to discuss a plan. Our plan so far was to send one of our workers over to who ever side it and have them get information on them on help get in and get Princess back , after we discuss our plan I made way home.

I opened the door to see Jada and Aniyah sleeping on the couch with the tv on. I turned it off and lifted up Aniyah and brought her to her room. I stood there staring at her

"Aniyah I promise to keep you safe for the rest of your life . You don't understand how much I love you and I glad that I got to meet you sooner. Princess has been kidnapped and I promised her that I will always protect her but I haven't and I hate myself for that but she comes back I'm not letting you or her out my sight. You and her and the only people I need to focus on and I promise that when everything settles down I will move you guys to a safer area" I said kissing her forehead

I got up to see Jada at the door with tears streaming down her face. I went over to her and just hugged and let her cry into my chest. "Shhh Jada I know"

"Dre why does everything happen to her. She hasn't done anything to anyone . I swear when I find out who took her I am going to kill them"

"Jada, me and you are feeling the same . Don't worry we will get her back. Come on let's go to bed"

We made our way to my room. I stripped in to my boxers. I got into bed and pulled Jada close to me . I went to sleep with princess on my mind.
*

*

*

*
I woke up to banging on my door.
I opened the door to see a bloody Xavier at the door.

"Shit Xavier what happened"

"I was sleeping when heard noises downstairs and I went downstairs to see 2 men in my house I went to get my gun and started shooting but they were too quick and both shoot me in my chest. They were like this is what is going to happen to princess then left."

"FUCK! We need to get you to the hospital you are losing too much blood."

I ran upstairs and woke up Jada's and Aniyah. We all got in my car and drove off. We arrived in 10 minutes. I ran into the hospital

"Help my brother has been shot!"
I saw nurses rush toward the door and help Xavier they took him back to a room. I tried following

"Sorry sir but you can't go back there"

"But that's my brother"

"So you can't go back there"

"Fuck you" I said and I waked off
*
*
*
It's been 2 hours since we arrived and they haven't told us nothing. I would contact his mom but I don't have her number.

I looked at the time to see it was 8 I told Jada to stay and let me know of any updates. I took me and Aniyah home to freshen up after we did I drove to my grandma house there was no parking space so I had to park on the other block and walk down.

"Dwe?"

"Aniyah"

"Where we going?"

"To see grandma"

"Oh, is she nice"

Fuck no that woman beat just for taking a cookie but I couldn't tell her that

"Yes Aniyah she is lovely" I smiled

I knocked on the door and my uncle Shawn opened
"Nephew long time no see"

"I know"

"Who's this little cutie"

"My little sister"

"Oh but I thought it was just you and princess"

Nigga I did too

"I will explain everything later"
I walked into the family room to see everyone in our family here.
It looks as if they were all waiting for me

I walked over to my grandma and kissed her on the cheek.
"Hey grandma"

"Hey dre"

"Alright as some of you may know that princess was kidnapped yesterday so as her family we are ALL going to help find her no matter what it takes . I know Dre has already got his people looking but the more people looking then the quicker we find her and because we are all family we need to work together and hard to find her"Aunt Trina announced

"I want everyone take part of this even if I just putting up posters" grandma said

"Thank you everyone this means a lot to me. We Also have another person added to the Anderson family. This Aniyah my little sister she is 3."

"Is she from your mom?" Uncle Shawn asked

"Yes , it took me to surprise too . I don't know how she hid her pregnancy but she did but all we can do is help Aniyah to grow up the right way and let her know that she has a loving family"

"That's right dre" grandma said

"Could I have all the men and boys in kitchen please"

I gave Aniyah to aunt Trina and went in to kitchen that was filled with cousins and uncles.

"Alright so as most of you know that I am a drug lord , the biggest drug lord in our state in fact . So my workers are helping find princess but I feel as if I family was to work by my side we would do it better and quicker so if any men are willing to help then you can if you are not I understand. So who's in"

Most of them were it was only the younger ones who were hesitant

"Y'all younger ones don't have to" I smiled "so I will send you all the address and have y'all meet me at my trap later tonight if ok with everyone"

They all nodded.

"Alright well I will see you all tonight"

I walked back into the family room and got Aniyah and said bye to everyone. I went straight to the hospital.

I went up to the front desk.
"Let me know what room Xavier Parker is in please"

"He is in that room right there"

"Thank you" I walked away
I saw Xavier sitting up well on his phone

"Bro you good?"

"Yea they took the bullets out and said I lucky you drove that fast because I could have died"

"That's good , so when you leaving"

"Today they are just going to bring my medicine"

"I really think you should stay at my house and you to Jada just so that y'all staying out trouble"

"Yea I agree"

"Same here"

PRINCESS POV
I'm sitting here against the wall. I don't know how long I am going to survive because it is cold as shit in here. I heard the locks on the door unlock. And the person walked in he turned the light and revealed someone I thought was actually my friend.

"Hey princess" she smirked

"Really Monica"

"What you really thought I liked you everything I told you was a lie I only did that so I could get closer to you"

"You are really a bitch"I spat in her face

She slapped me in my face "Don't fucking talk to me like that"

"Or what"

She pulled out a knife and held it to my neck "or I will end your life
Just as I was about to speak I was cut off

"The fuck You won't"

The surprises keep coming

"Really Joshua"

"Yes it's me in the flesh" he smirked

"I don't get what I have done to you"

"Oh you haven't done anything it was your brother and his crew but I couldn't get to him so I got you"

Joshua was Dre's best friend untill he stole from him and dre stabbed him and told him never wants to see him again and he is Dre's biggest enemy.

"Really? You so dumb"

"I'm not the dumb one because you trusted the wrong person and look where that got you"

"Fuck you"

"I would love too"he said unbuckling his belt "Monica leave the room and lock it"

He began to walk closer to me . He grabbed my face roughly and kissed me. I bit his lip making it bleed.

"You stupid bitch" he began throwing punches to my faces. I could feel my jaw swelling up. I knew at this point that there was no stopping him.

"I told you to stop playing with me. My mother died because of your brother and now I am going to make sure you die too"

He kicked me in my side and spat in my face and then he walked out the door.I just sat there at cried myself to sleep.

DRE POV
We are all at the trap house and when I mean all I mean all there is over 500 men here

"Listen up. So as you guys can all see we have a lot more men addled to the team all off them are my family so any of you fuck with them I kill you. So we found out that princess is Maurice's main trap house. That is where all his drug supplies and weed is so I am going to need everyone to be on board because we are going to get my sister back within the next 3 days . Understood?"

"Yes sir"

"Y'all are dismissed"

I packed everything I needed and went home. When I got home I saw that my door was open so I grabbed my gun from my waist. I heard crying so I ran upstairs.The crying was coming from Aniyah room.

Please god don't let it be what I What I think it is .

I opened the door to see Jada bailing her eyes out and the window open.

"Jada please tell me where Aniyah is"

She looked up at me " I don't know dre , I put her up here to sleep and I went into your room , I heard noises and when I got in here I saw her window open and she was gone"

I just stared at the wall as tears rushed down my face.

"Jada go home"

"What?"

"Jada go home please"

"Ok I'm sorry" she got and kissed my cheek and walked out.

I walked out her room and started throwing everything around in the house.

How could I let both sisters go?
I promised Micheal and mom I would keep them safe.

I punched the wall causing it to have a hole. I heard the door downstairs slam.

"Wow what's going"

"They took her x"

"Who took her?"

"They took Aniyah x , that fucking Maurice guy took. Yo when I fucking find this guy I am gonna kill him I swear"

I made my way to bedroom and laid on my bed looking at my ceiling. I eventually went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3K 40
Sequel to my lover!! After the break up of Xavier and princess things get steamy and some people get hurt physically and mentally.
36.3K 2.1K 41
Our favorite family is back beloveds, "If we locked in ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพain't no switching up ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ" that's is that's the description y'all know how Faye and Dave...
3.3M 68K 46
If you're not following me you won't be able to see all the chapters. The Last time you heard of Dayiona & De'Andre, he left her high and dry. What...
121K 3.4K 34
Xavier is a big time thug who takes care of his 13 year old twin sisters and his grandma but there is a big family secret that turns his whole world...