Sleeping Powder

By maacobre

A dream log for myself that you can read if you want to. I'm sure many will be short and odd, but thay's okay... More

7-27-2018: Beach Fire
8-17-2018: Pirates and a Cave
8-26-18: Games
I Want You
12-8-18 (morning): City Nights
2-1-19: Zombie Apocalypse and Life-Lessons (Brought to You by the House Core)
5-12-19 (Mother's Day)
Paradise

Vessel

7 0 0
By maacobre

I was standing over a massive grass dome the size of a hill and when I looked down I saw a great celebration being held beneath. It was a graduation of sorts, and me and my troop were all to be part of the ceremony.

Somehow, I appeared inside, where we were all about to go home afterwards, but I realized I forgot my backpack and went to go get it. This place was completely unfamiliar to me, but some parts resembled my elementary school.

I walked down to an area to find three people, two boys and one girl, practicing choreography for something. One of the boys frequently talked to me and, although I don't remember what was said, he was lightly flirting.

In a random jump, me and two other friends (another boy and a girl) were surrounded by other groups that were to perform, but suddenly I disappeared to them, but they did not notice. I turned out that I was dead, but my consciousness remained and I was able to let both know of my "spiritual" presence.

Apparently, I was to seal these spiritual demons away, and I began doing so in a forest-like biome. Along the way, the boy turned out to have a spirit in him that crippled him by telekinetically breaking many of his bones before I was able to seal it away.

After, I somehow managed to move time back many decades to a family living in a large lake in the forest. Their appearances were odd and resembled the Zoras from The Legend of Zelda.

Day turned to night and I began the journey back to the grass dome, but along the way I found two bugs I wanted to take with me. One was a large, wooden-feeling mayfly while the other was a smaller bug resembling a praying mantis. The mayfly would grapple into my grip, then fall out immediately until it fell and its wooden eye popped out. The other survived and I was able to travel onwards.

And then I woke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 3.5K 24
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
149K 2.5K 66
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
73.3K 3.6K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
408K 7.3K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...