Dusk Till Dawn | Cheryl Bloss...

Oleh itzlolojauregui

"You can't just leave me here" She said, with a tear running down her face. "Then come with me" He stated, "L... Lebih Banyak

Casts & Sountracks
|| PROLOGUE ||
|| Don't worry about me ||
|| Welcome to Riverdale ||
|| Pop's Diner ||
|| Seriously? You're Crazy ||
|| Not In My Territory ||
|| How Psychotic Could You Be? ||
|| Everywhere I go I see him ||
|| Serpent Kings ||
|| One Shot doesn't count ||
|| Tony with the Y ||
|| You're Staring..Again||
|| Endure Physical Punishment ||
|| I Love Making a Scene ||
|| It's not Jealousy ||
|| What The Hell ||
|| Say that you're okay ||
Note.
|| Rough Night ||
|| Welcome Back ||
|| Change ||

|| Mad World ||

1.8K 52 3
Oleh itzlolojauregui

"Children waiting for the day feel good. Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday. And I feel the way that every child should sit and listen, sit and listen"

- Mad World (Gary Jules)

--------------

Few minutes ago..Betty Cooper had entered the Whyte Wyrm, as she was talking to Toni and Theo about hosting a retirement party for F.P after his released from prison that was 2 days ago.

"You're throwing a what?" Theo furrowed his brows, as he looked at Toni, back to the blonde girl who's right beside him.

"You have stage?" Betty she asked, "Would you be open to me bringing in a karaoke machine?"

"For FP's retirement?" Toni replied back, she shrugged "Sure why not?"

Theo had nothing to say, but only to listen while going through his phone as he was going to his Instagram. Clearly stalking Cheryl's feed.

"Also, Toni one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you.." she said. Theo's phone had ring, as it interrupt Betty's and Toni Conversation. It was his Sister, Taylor. "Uh sorry guys, I gotta take this" as They both nodded and continued to talk as Theo walked out of the Whyte Wyrm as he take the call.

"Hello?" He answered, "Well well well, look  who decided to call back.." She replied back with a sigh. "It's unfortunate to hear your voice again" Theo laughed, as he grinned. "It's been a long time..." After a few seconds of silenced, finally theo said something. "So..how's school?"

She scoffed, "Total hell obviously" As she rolled her eyes, while she was painting her nails. "Like literally fuck everything" Theo chuckled, as he enjoyed his sister ranting. "Like Fuck school, Fuck Teachers, Fuck Homework, Fuck People!" She exclaimed, as Theo laughs. "I could relate" he mumbled. "Fuck my life honestly" she continued, "But I'm still going to graduate" she shrugged.

"Well that's just how it is" He replied back with a shrugged. "How do handle this shit?" She said, "I honestly don't know..but just have fun in school" she nodded. "So..how are things with mom?" Theo asked.

"Uh..." Taylor paused, as she doesn't know what to say to his answer. "Things are perfectly fine" She lied, but Theo knew something was wrong. "Fine?" he replied back, "Yeah" She straightly answered right away. "Taylor I know it's not fine" He frowned. He was right, Taylor thought. Mom hadn't changed, as she broke Theo's promise. Marlene, tried her best to take care of Taylor, but with her addiction with drugs and alcohol she'd be leaving town more often, as she tries to look for drugs. Taylor on the other hand, wants best her mother. She cried ever night, praying for help to bring her mom back by making her sober or better as she goes to rehab.

"I just don't have words to describe things, All I know that she's okay" she replied back with a plain tone. Taylor was okay with it, wasn't the first time her mom would left  as she was at the age 10. Theo still get the feeling that something wasn't right, but it made him so hard to believe. He sighed, "I mean I guess" he said, shaking his head.

"Hey.." She replied back, by getting his attention. "It's going to be okay?..you know that right?" He nodded "Right" with a sigh. "So..how's Riverdale?" She asked.

Alot of things happened since I got here, There was no words I could say to her question. "I uh-" Theo  paused. "It's honestly not that bad.." He shrugged, "Whoah-whoah-whoah.." She replied back, "Not that bad?"

"Yeah..shocking right?" Theo said, "I didn't think I would like it here, until I met—" He paused, and realized. "Cheryl"

"Ooo who's Cheryl?" She replied back, as Theo sense a smirked through the phone. "Uh..She-" Taylor cut him off, as she gasped, "IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" She yelled, which made Theo jumped.

"What?" he exclaimed, "No! She's just my friend!" As he replied back he felt his heart ache, by calling Cheryl his 'Friend', why are you lying to yourself? Theo thought.

"You know I don't date" He said, with a faked laugh. "You don't date at all" Taylor noted, "Never in your life".

"Well you know me" Theo shrugged, "I believe that love is just a waste of time"

"Since when did i said something about love?" She asked, which made Theo confused. "Uh..what?" He shaking his head.

"I only asked if Cheryl was your girlfriend" She chuckled, "oh.." Theo replied back, with a sarcastic laughed.
"But speaking of truth, I get a feeling you love her"

"What?" He said in disbelief, as he shakes his head with a chuckled. "Love is a Strong word sis" Theo said, "hmm" she nodded, "So you don't love her?" She asked with a Serious tone.

"No" He commented straightly with a scoffed. "Uh-I mean yeah I do!" He exclaimed, "Yet, I don't-I mean.." He stammered, as he groans. "Look! I like her okay? Not like like her. But I do like her, There done. End of discussion" He demanded, "I mean you could have said you like her as a friend" She shrugged, "God kill me right now" Theo mumbled.

Taylor laughed, "Alright" she sighed, "But really, tell me something about her. Is she Smart? Funny? Pretty? Awesome?" She continued, "I'm Interested" as she smiles through the phone. A thought of thinking about Cheryl had made Theo smiling as he try to maintain himself. "You know-"

Taylor Intervened, "No I don't know" as both them laughed. "Just kidding go on" she replied back. Words hadn't come from Theo's mouth, He can't described Cheryl in one word because she's too precious for him. A Voice had came out in his mind that was coming from Toni Topaz, who was describing Cheryl, Sensational.

"She's...Sensational, Honestly. We both Have things in common, and I don't think any girl would even  Challenge her. Just as me, Guys can't challenge me cuz I know They would shit their pants if they go beyond me" Theo said, with a malicious Grin.

"So basically You guys are the same? Same Pain? Same feeling?" She asked, "I mean you could say that," He shrugged.

"It's sad She dealt with a  lot of pain, She doesn't get love every since her brother died that was a year ago" Theo  said, as he started  to feel sad, as he could imagine Cheryl Crying in the corner, as she buried her head with her Hands and knees together.

"What about her parents?" She questioned. "Her dad committed suicide, as he killed his own son, as her mother remained Alive which clearly she's being the Pain in the Ass to Cheryl"

"Damm, Gotta say Riverdale Is such an Amusing town so far" She chuckled. "Yeah, And creepy as well" Theo noted.

"Her mother accused our dad being a murder" He said, "what?" Taylor said, in disbelief. "I don't know if That's true or not" he replied back.

"He doesn't look like the type of person who would Kill people" Taylor said, as she was starting to think.

"Remember Dad would always tell stories about the sugar-man? Every halloween night? When we were young?" He said, "No, Past is the past remember?" She replied back.

"Right, But now I need to try and figure out The mystery Taylor" He said back, with frustration. "I thought the case was close?" She replied back.

"So what? I get the feeling the Town is hiding some Dark secrets that was with Dad" He said. She groans as a door was opened on the background in Taylor's phone.

"Shit.." She mumbled, "Uh- I gotta go" she said frantically, "Wait Taylor? Are you in trouble?"

"What?-no?" She said, "Shit i gotta go" She whispered. "Taylor-" As Theo tried to speak, The call had just ended.

Theo started to feel paranoid, as he tried to call Taylor back. After few minutes waiting, Taylor hadn't answered back.
Something Is definitely going on, Theo thought as he went back inside the Whyte Wyrm. As he walked back to the bar, which he hears Betty and Toni's conversation.

"What are you guys talking about?" He said, while sitting on the bar stool, as he looked at betty to toni.

"Can you believe this?" Toni Chuckled, "Sweet little Betty Cooper wants to be part the Serpent's World" she smirked.

Theo raised his brows to Betty, as she was giving a shy smile. "Really? Why?"
He said, "I'm doing this for Jughead, For better or worse" betty said.

"You think he would want this?" Theo said, Betty shrugged. A laughed came from the background as both of us looked at Toni. "Shut it Bertie!" She exclaimed.

Both had looked behind them as they saw a women sitting on a stool, as they faced her back. "Sorry Sweet Valley high" She replied back, "If you wanna join the club. You gotta do the dance. The Serpent dance."

"Excuse me, Serpent dance?" Betty asked, as Theo furrowed his eyes while he looked a at girl far away from distant, as she was on the pole dancing while she give him a seductive look on her face.

"It's an outdated, Sexist Serpent Tradition! Tried to get it outlawed, but misogyny dies hard" Toni said, as she looked into betty's eyes with a serious look. "You don't wanna know"

"Uh, yeah I do" She replied back, as she looks at the girl who's pole dancing, as she was staring both at the Northsiders. Betty had started felt paranoid by thinking about having second thoughts.

Theo on the other hand started to felt very uncomfortable, as he starts to imagine Cheryl wanting to join the Serpents. If Cheryl joins, She has to do the Serpent dance in front of old mens. Which Theo will be disappointed on to her.

"Betty..I don't think this is a good idea" Theo said, looking to betty with a worried face. "Why back down now?" Betty said, with her furrowed brows.
"Because Jughead wouldn't want you to dance in front of old mens" Theo clarified.

"So? I don't care what anyone thinks or looks at me, All I know, that eyes should only be onto him." betty said, Defensively.

"Uh..Toni back me up here?" Theo said, looking at her. "Look..that's her decision to make Marquez" She shrugged. "I wouldn't do either" She replied back.

"So how'd you become a serpent?" He asked, "Well, They didn't let me do the Serpent Dance when i was 14, so they only gave me the jacket" Toni said.

Betty scoffed, "Well you're lucky, I have to do this" she sighed. "Betty, If Cheryl wanted to be part of this I wouldn't let her, even thought she tries" Theo said, which made Toni remembering that.

"Cheryl?" Betty raised her brows, "why on earth would cheryl join the serpents? She dislikes southsiders" She said. "Just had a feeling" Theo said, with a shrugged.

Toni sighed, "Well I barely know the girl, so why should I care?" She replied back, which Theo and Betty looked at her. "What?" Toni said.

————————

Tonight was F.P. Retirement party, Theo had walked in as he saw the Serpents were all together hanging out, full of smiling and laughters which made them felt ease. Thankfully, Theo wasn't the only Northsider. Archie and Veronica Had walked in the Whyte Wyrm as they both spotted Theo, which Gave him a smile. Theo nodded, as he was looking for Toni.

Toni was cleaning the bar, as Theo walked toward her. "Topaz" he called, which had his attention with a sighed. "Marquez didn't think you'd be here"

"Well, After hearing about my dad used to be a serpent, I thought about staying here for a bit for my curious reasons" He said, while sitting on the bar stool.

Toni nodded, "want anything?" she asked, Theo shakes his head. "No thanks I don't drink" She scoffed, "your saying you cause alot of trouble but never drink in your life?"

"I did once," He replied "But I'd rather be sober and just break things"

"I realize you don't do those things anymore.." She said, as her eyebrows were quirked. He shrugged, "I mean i guess"

Jughead had walked towards, "Everyone's enjoying their company while I'm just there watching them like a hawk," he said, with a sighed.

"I saw Veronica and Archie" Theo said, "Yeah me too, But i think things aren't going so great for them" Jughead replied back.

"Oh.." Toni Nodded, Jughead and Theo looked at the entrance as he saw Betty dressed into Casual blue top, and pink skirt with her hair down, as her mother dressed differently. She was wearing her Serpent Jacket, with a top that is see through but black. As her make- up was dark.

Alice had went up to the Bar from her left, as she asked her drink to Hog guy her Tequila 'cold and warm'. Betty wraps her arounds Jughead's waist.

"I have a surprise for you" Betty smirks to Jughead. "For you" She winks, as Theo looked at Toni as she shrugged, while he looked back at Bughead.

Jughead had left Betty, as F.P. Was calling him. Theo walked up to betty with his hand holding her arm as he tries to stop her. "This is your last chance, Are you sure about this?" He said.

She nodded, "For jughead remember?" Theo sighs, "yeah" He nodded as he let go of betty and walked near by the Stage, where Veronica and Archie was Performing "Mad World"

"All around me are familiar faces, Worn out faces, worn out faces" Archie sings, as he continued. "Bright and early for their daily races, Going no where, going no where."

After Archie's line it was Veronica to sing the next part. "Their tears are filling up their glasses. No expression. no expression. Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow No tomorrow, No tomorrow"

After her line it was back to Archie. "And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've better had"  Theo went up to jughead, whose Arms were close as he was paying attention to the couples singing who look very unusual by being together.

Veronica as well was singing the next part. "I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take when people run in Circles it's a very very..."

"Mad world," Archie and Veronica had finally sang together. "Mad world" As Veronica paused at half of the song, she made a scene by walking out of the stage.

"Veronica!" Archie said, as he also walked out of the stage which He follows Veronica Out of the Whyte Wyrm as the Serpents was booing at them.

Suddenly, Betty has walked in to the stage as she started to sing the next part of the song. "Children waiting for the day feel good. Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday. And I feel the way that every child should sit and listen, sit and listen" While she was singing she started to her her tank top off, as it exposed her Black lingerie. Which Gave Theo a gulp, as Jughead was fully paying close attention, as his eyes were in shocked.

"Do you see this right now?" Jughead said, as Theo was giving a look to betty, but she was focusing on jughead. All the Guys were turned on at the moment, except for Theo and Jughead.

As she takes off her skirt, as she started to dancing within the pole. Theo was crossed his arms as his fingers where tapping on his forearm. He didn't like the feeling of this, Jughead felt very Uncomfortable and disappointed at his girlfriend. "This is...unbelievable" He mumbled.

After a few minutes as she was done pole dancing, she walked back to the Microphones as she sings the last verse of the song. "Mad World...."

As the song ended, there was silence between the crowd. FP was the first to clap, as everyone clapped along. He walked on the stage as he takes off his jacket by Putting it around Betty's back while congratulating her.

Betty walked down from the stage, "Betty what were you thinking?" Alice said, as she was whispering. Meanwhile FP had made a speech in front of the audience as he won't back down with the Serpents, and won't retire for real this time.

Jughead, felt in disablief on why his wasn't going retire, Theo looking him as he knew something was wrong. FP jones had went up to his son, but first spotted Theo right next thing.

"What happened to you retiring?" Jughead asked, by quirking his brows. His dad had sighed, as Roy the former leader of the serpents was on FP's side.

"Forsythe, I'd like you meet Theo. Chancey's Son" Roy said, as FP looked At Theo as he clenched his jaw. "You're Marquez?" he asked.

Theo nodded, "Yes sir" He scoffed. "Don't call ever me that" he demanded, "Just call me FP" Theo looked at roy, as he raised his brows to him.

"What were you thinking dad?" Jughead said, as FP hug him as he was whispering on his ear.

"So did you thought about joining with us?" Roy asked, as Theo lifted his head up. "Actually I-"

"CHARGE LETS LIGHT IT UP!" a guy shouted from the background. Theo looked at Roy back to FP and Jughead.

Jughead looking suspiciously, as Tall boy was in center of them. "Hail to the king" as their glass were clinged together, as everyone shouted the same sentence to tall boy's response.

Jughead had walked out of the Whyte Wyrm as Theo had tagged along. He saw Bettie standing behind the gang's motorcycle as she saw Jughead walking up to her. Theo didn't heard their conversation, but he could tell by their faces that their relationship isn't going very well.

He looked at his phone as Toni Topaz had messaged him, as she asked to come back inside because he was missing a lot of phones. He sighed as he did. He saw Toni talking to Sweet Pea and Fangs, as he tried to speak, but someone called his name.

"Marquez!" FP Jones, and Roy had walked up to him, "We'd just like to say.." As Roy paused, as he looked around. The music background was still on, as the crowd was fully paying attention 3 of them who's on the Center of the room. "Since Every Serpent know's about your dad, We'd liked to advised you that we're here for you" Roy said. "But I'm not a Serpent" Theo chuckled.

"Serpent or not, You're dad was one of us" FP noted, "Even though he was still an asshole than yeah," Roy said as he gave a small laughed. "But seriously, whenever you're in Trouble well covered it up"

Theo thought that the Southsiders would be the bad guys, but certainly Northsiders were wrong what they say. "You know what?" he said, "I've made up my mind" He replied back, with a small smile.

"and that is?" Roy said, Crossing his arms as his brows were raised.

"I'll do it" He nodded, As he looked at Toni, Sweet Pea and Fangs. "I'll join you guys"

3 of them were shocked, as the crowd cheers for Theodore with their drinks up to the air.

Roy and FP looked at each other, as they both nodded.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

381K 9.8K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘧...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
1M 53.7K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...