His Mate

By PrincessAvaCortez

Zoe winter is a model,and an actress. She travels all over the world doing movies and visiting new places but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
AN
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

792 28 4
By PrincessAvaCortez

There stood carlisle. OMG!!

"Um hey Zoe." he said. He sounded nervous

" Hey carlisle. Whats up" I asked.

" Not much i just wanted to ask you something." He answered rubbing the back of his neck. Aw he is so cute.

" What did want to ask?" i said trying to encourage him.

"Willyougooutonadatewithmetonight?" What?

"What did you say, little slower this time?" i said. We'll i really didn't know what he said.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly and answered. " Will you go on a date with me tonight?" he said a lot slower. OMG!!!!

"Yes!" I answered kind of quickly. I think that he was expecting me to say no.

"Really?" he asked kind of confused and he was in shock.

"Yeah why not I have nothing better to do." i said with probably the biggest smile on my face.

"Ok we'll I'll pick you up tonight at 8:00. Ok?"

" Yeah I'll see you then."

"Alright." He said.

I shut the door smiling. OMG I have a date with Dr. Hottie.

Vote,Comment, Sorry I haven't update don't hate me!!! love you my fans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 29.2K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
737K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
485K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
345K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...