THE DEATH SEASON ▹ final aven...

Bởi illisius

Every demon must have their pound of flesh. The Avengers have fallen. The unity that once protected the E... Xem Thêm

the death season
00 | cast
00 | cast
00 | cast
‑ˏˋ PHASE THREE TEASER ˊˎ‑
pt. i | trailer + epigraph
01 | salvation and the sun (infinity war)
02 | promises none can keep
03 | calm before the storm
05 | the attack on new york
06 | "on her way"
07 | one way ticket
08 | resurrection
09 | the guardians
10 | the battle begins
11 | the mad titan
12 | the battle of wakanda
13 | death and the endgame
14 | the snap
15 | nothing but dust
16 | and blood
17 | perfectly balanced
18 | old tech and new allies (end credits scene)
pt. ii | trailer + epigraph
19 | whatever it takes (endgame)
20 | the remaining
21 | the greatest failure
22 | five years later
23 | the remaining starks
24 | the final goodbye
25 | time travel test #1
26 | the silver fox
27 | assembled
28 | the time heist
29 | new york, new york
30 | a soul for a soul
31 | the reverse snap
32 | portals
33 | inevitable
34 | the biggest sacrifice
35 | it's been a long, long time
36 | the end ( for good )
graphics.
a beginning | a thank you & a shameless plug.

04 | help arrives

13.5K 648 880
Bởi illisius

chapter iv of the death season :

" HI THERE . "

╓─────────────────────╖

" So no matter what , if you need us . . . if you need me , I ' ll be there . "

╙─────────────────────╜

january 10, 2018

glasgow , scotland

" YOU GOTTA GET UP . COME ON, WE HAVE TO GO ! "

Vision just quickly shakes his head, staying silent and gently raising a hand to Wanda Maximoff's cheek. He keeps his back pressed to the green metal fence that lines the railroad tracks of the train station they've crashed landed into. The dark place is completely empty except for the two of them, but they both know that won't last for long. A barely stitched up hole is stabbed through Vision's chest and Wanda is gasping deeply for breath, her heart beating wildly as she waits for their attackers to find them again.

"Please leave." Vision finally whispers his plea, his golden eyes wide with intensity and a flicker of electricity snapping through the side of his head.

"You asked me to stay." Wanda whispers back through her now dyed hair and the small trickle of blood falling down her forehead, "I'm staying."

The sound of shattering glass fills their senses as the ceiling suddenly crashes in and then two tall and threatening bodies land down into crouching positions behind them, their hands both holding onto intricately carved spears. The most vicious of the two slowly rises from her landing, her dark horns curving around her head and her even darker eyes glaring in the dim light around. Proxima Midnight and her husband, Corvus Glaive, simultaneously raise their alien spears, the metal slashing through the air and whining in threat. They then slowly creep toward the two with viciousness carved into their faces.

There is no question.

The children of Thanos will kill them to get the Mind Stone.

Yes, they will fight.

But, in the end, they will both die.

Vision can do nothing but watch as Wanda slowly turns around, straightens up before him, and then displays her hands out on either side of her, her red energy conjuring up at her hands.

Her red hair blows in the wind and a sudden train screeches and sails by on the metal railroad tracks behind. And even as the wind blows Wanda's hair, the air seems to grow colder and yet somehow more still. Proxima's gleaming blue eyes suddenly dart over Wanda's shoulder, drawing the witch's attention and making her look over her shoulder as the dark train finishes gliding across the tracks.

And when the train fully passes by, all that is left is the shadow of a man.

Proxima suddenly pulls back and then hurls her glowing blue spear across the tracks, aiming directly for the man's heart. But the man immediately slides to the side and catches the flying spear mid-air with a loud clang, forcing the daughter of Thanos back with wide eyes.

And, slowly, the man walks forward to reveal not a captain, but a nomad.

Steve Rogers.

Proxima's lips part in disgust as Wanda just smirks a little.

And then comes the man with the wings.

Sam Wilson soars through the air, flying above Corvus' ducked head and kicking Proxima completely cross the room. The alien goes flying backwards, crashing into a kiosk while glass and chairs are thrown everywhere. Steve grits his teeth and grunts, throwing the spear back through air and right into the hands of the sprinting Natasha Romanoff. The woman catches the glowing blue spear, suddenly dropping down and sliding on her knees to slash out Corvus' legs. Natasha twirls around, ducks his attack, and then stabs him in the side with her teeth bared and her eyes narrowed.

Proxima releases an angry yell from where she's landed, her blue eyes narrowed and her own teeth bared. The daughter of Thanos yanks out another blade from her belt and spins around to throw the glowing blade at the ex-Avengers until suddenly a small booted foot stomps down onto her hand. The blade clangs down to the floor and Proxima growls, her blue eyes angrily darting up to her new opponent.

Then, from the shadows, comes clear a tall and slender redhead, a girl of nearly seventeen with a Skorpion on her back and two blades jutting out from straps on her wrists.

And Svetlana Barnes just gives a smirk, "Hi there."

The redhead's smirking face suddenly hardens as she suddenly twirls around and sends a kick for Proxima's face. The alien quickly ducks her boot and then twists herself free only to receive a quick and painful slash across the chest. Proxima jumps up and spins around, stabbing this way and that for the girl who expertly dodges back and forth.

After all, Svetlana Barnes has been trained by the most skilled people on the planet.

The near seventeen year old suddenly lands a foot on Proxima's leg, pushing herself up on top of the alien and curling her legs around the alien's neck in a move that only one  other person has perfected. With a yell, Svet spins her upper body around, setting Proxima off balance before she juts her blade-clad wrist forward towards her skull. Before she can succeed, though, her opponent growls, deeply cuts the girl across the shoulder, digs a hand into her short red hair, and then throws her away from her like a little insect.

Svetlana lets out a panicked shriek as her body flips through the air, only to be caught by Sam who drops her right back into a sprint. Proxima releases an enraged scream as she leaps up high, recalling the spear back to her grip and aiming it for Natasha. Without a second of hesitation and just in time, Steve rolls in between them to catch the tips of the spear before the alien can kill his best friend's girl.

Natasha jerks back just slightly while Steve grits his teeth, straining against Proxima until they finally break their hold. Svetlana quickly joins the fight as Steve and Natasha take on Proxima until Sam suddenly swoops in, kicking Proxima back down and immediately raising dual guns at her.

Proxima harshly tumbles away and swiftly crawls over to Corvus to catch her balance.

Quickly looking away from the weapons and eyes trained on her, Proxima hisses lowly down to her husband, "Get up!"

"I can't," Corvus painfully mutters as he holds onto his bleeding side.

Natasha crooks her white blonde head to the side, "We don't wanna kill you..."

"But we will." Svetlana finishes in the same low tone, walking up to her mother's side and her eyes narrowing.

Proxima glares over her shoulder at the group, "You'll never get the chance again."

And then suddenly a large circular beam of blue light shoots down and consumes the two aliens. Svetlana jolts back just slightly, her morning sky eyes squinting in the light. Her pink lips pull apart in shock and her palms feel clammy at the sight of the two beings being sucked back up into the sky. Svet has seen a lot of weird things in her nearly seventeen years of life, but this... this may very well be the weirdest thing.

The four stand there, staring up into the light with wide eyes before Proxima's spear is suddenly yanked out of Steve's grip and flies up after them. Then the light disappears and the two children of Thanos with it. The rounded spaceship housing the pair pulls away through the dark sky, far out of the ex-Avengers reach. With a heavy breath, Sam immediately jogs over to where Wanda is trying to help a wincing Vision to his feet. Svet moves to follow after him when she suddenly feels a strange burn in her shoulder, making her red eyebrows dart in and the girl catch her breath.

"Svet...?" Natasha's voice holds a tinge of panic as she sharply looks at the girl who is now holding onto her bleeding shoulder from Proxima cut her.

"I'm okay," Svetlana quickly rushes back to drop her hand, not wanting to worry either Nat or Steve as they're both worriedly staring at her now.

"Are you hurt?"

"No."

Natasha squints, "Are you lying?"

"Yes." Svet quickly flashes a smile, but she can't hide the tinge of pain that flashes through her eyes... not from Natasha, not from her mother.

Natasha purses her lips at her, disbelief clear on her face.

But Svetlana just quickly glances between her mom and uncle, bouncing, "I'm still breathing, Mama. So, I'm fine."

Natasha resists a sigh, giving a nod, "All right, come on."

The three turn where the Black Order disappeared, Steve's eyes narrowed and concentrated with Natasha returning her batons to her back and Svet snapping her blades back into her wrists.

Sam bends down in front of Vision and Wanda, kindly questioning, "Can you stand?"

Wanda and Sam carefully hold the android-man up between them, trying to support his weak and wounded weight. Svetlana does her best not to actually stare at the red man with the yellow glowing gem in the center of his forehead. After all, Natasha told her it wasn't nice to stare. But still... The girl certainly isn't one to judge what people look like, but he looks a little... not strange. 'Strange' has a rude connotation to it, he just looks... different?

"Thank you, Captain." Vision finally makes eye contact with Steve, his voice quiet and hesitant, like he doesn't quite know how he's going to take it.

Steve doesn't reply right away.

They all stare at each other, remembering what happened two years in an airport when they fought to hurt each other. Some wounds just stay open. They can scab over, they can try to heal, but they just... take a while.

And still, Steve just gives a plain and accepting nod, "Let's get you on the jet."

Θ

STARING OUT OVER THE CITY , Natasha closes up the bomb bay door of the lifting quinjet with a firm and sighing voice, "I thought we had a deal. Stay close. Check in." She turns back swiftly, barely giving Wanda and Vision a scolding glance as she snips, "Don't take any chances."

"Sorry." Wanda quietly responds from the corner bench, "We just wanted time."

Ignoring her, Natasha grits her teeth and says nothing else because she's sure if she does say something, it may be something she will regret and really won't mean.

Svetlana briefly winces and looks away from her mother as she passes by. She can't even share a glance with Uncle Steve as he's staring off past her, his hands on his belt and his eyes distant. With a small sigh, the near seventeen year old picks up her favorite and softest light yellow blanket before quietly stepping over to where the couple stays sitting close.

The redhead waves a little and holds out her blanket, offering it over for them to stay warm. Although, if she's being honest, she's not entirely sure if the man with the red face can get cold or warm.... But all the same, she holds it out to them with a sweet smile. Mumbling a quiet 'thank you', Wanda takes the blanket with a faltering smile.

Svetlana glances around discreetly and then bends down into a crouch before them, resting her elbows on her black-covered knees, "Don't worry. She is only upset because she was worried for you."

"And for you." Wanda's big eyes are full of concern as her voice drops to an even quieter whisper, "Are you really hurt, Svetka?"

"Egh." Svet waves it off with her faltering Russian accent, trying to ignore the pain already throbbing in her shoulder, "I have had worse pains, I promise."

Wanda gives her a small smile and a grateful nod, taking her hand and giving it a squeeze. She suddenly turns to the red man, saying, "Vision, this is Svetlana. Natasha and Barnes' daughter."

Svetlana shyly brushes a short strand of red behind her ear, "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Vision."

Even though it's clear he's in pain, Vision puts on a pursed smile, "'Vision' will do just fine. It's a pleasure to meet you too, Svetlana, although this is not in the best of circumstances."

Svetlana puts on a cute smirk, "No, I have to agree it's truly not. But you're both safe here now, you have a team supporting you, not to mention that you have a nice face and I like your shiny yellow stone right there." She points her finger to his forehead and shrugs, "So, you have these things going for you, no?"

Wanda ducks her smiling face and Vision nods carefully, "Thank you, Svetlana."

She gives the sassiest wink she can muster, "You got it, Mr. Vision."

The girl with the chopped red hair walks towards the front of the quinjet, standing by her uncle who still has his eyes gazing out the side window. Svet's blue eyes turn sad, immediately recognizing the change in her uncle. Something's wrong with him. She can always tell when there's something wrong with someone. Trying to make him feel better, Svetlana leans into Steve's side, catching his attention and giving him her best smile. He gives a brief and sad smile back before he glances back out the window of the quinjet.

"Where to, Cap?" Sam finally asks from the pilot's seat at the front of the quinjet.

A long pause stretches on as Natasha, Svet, and Sam all turn to look up at him.

And Steve finally answers with, "Home."

[ Everybody knows the war is over

Everybody knows the good guys lost

Everybody knows the fight was fixed

Everybody knows that the boat is leaking

Everybody knows that the captain lied

And everybody knows that the plague is coming

Everybody knows it's moving fast ]

iv. everybody knows sigrid

Svetlana Barnes has entered the building, folks!

What did you think?! "It's about time", right? Well, I do apologize, but there was some necessary things for us to get through. Agh, isn't she just so cute though? SHe's just my little baby and she's off to destroy people with her cute and little self, and I can't. We'll get into more discussion of everything about her and the past two years in her next chapter, but what did you think of her entrance? I hope you liked it! It was really fun for me to write. Aaaand now, we have a little bit of a problem brewing between Svet and Proxima... it gets UGLY. Theories?

Now, some of you may notice that in the movie this scene is set after the New York scene, but I imagine that the two events happen around a few hours apart, if not the same exact time so I had it changed. Besides, it was time I stinking had my little bean return, huh?

Expect the next chapter in the next few days! (We have a "nice" couple of reunions to look forward to, no?)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.2K 27 24
philophobia; (n.) fear of being in love or falling in love "Are you insane? I can't go outside. I'm like Rapunzel. I'm not allowed to leave. Ever. Un...
117K 3.4K 55
where the missing cousin of James potter who is like a sister to him he was disappeared into thin air when her family is slaughtered not knowing that...
42.8K 1.5K 35
Sequel of Rumors of War, The Immortality War, and Winter's War. Book Four of Five. Set during Captain America: Civil War. .•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•. "I lo...
87.2K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...