Friends with Benefits {Modern...

By citrustae

When she was younger, Autumn Brown saw her parents killed in front of her. The words the man whispered still... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Q and A?
A Talk

Chapter 29

3.1K 120 72
By citrustae

My eyes opened slowly. I felt Levi's warm breath hit the back of my neck. I smiled slightly. I was pulled close to the shorty and he had his arms wrapped around my stomach. I rolled my eyes and stayed still for a minute. How the hell do I break away from him? I don't want to wake him up, but I guess I'll have to.

The question is how.

See, there's the cute way you could wake someone up. Or, you could freak them out by screaming or something. I could do that, but it might wake up the other people. Oh well.

"Levi! Get your ass up now!"

The shorty immediately woke up, sitting up with slightly wide eyes. "Autumn!?"

I started to laugh. He gave me a death glare when he finally realized what I did. I was holding my sides underneath the covers, laughing my ass off. "You were so scared," I said while laughing.

"Shut the fuck up," he hissed, still giving me a death glare. "Why the hell did you do that?" He crossed his arms over his chest, a frown tugging on his edges.

I smirked. "You're like a pouty five year old who didn't get a cookie," I teased, rolling my eyes. He was about to say something when I cut him off. "Yeah, oh, and to answer your question, I did that because I thought it would be funny. Which it was."

He mumbled something under his breath, rolling his eyes. "What time is it?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Your phone is on the night stand, genius," I said sarcastically. I looked out the window. "It should be morning."

"It's one in the afternoon."

"Oh," I said sarcastically, "my bad." There was a moment of silence between the two of us. It was broken when the shorty had sighed. I looked over at him with my eyebrow raised. "What?"

"Get dressed." He paused for a moment before a evil smirk made its way on his face. "In your slutty black undergarments."

I swear I had this dark, evil aura coming off of me while I sent him a death glare. Like, if it wasn't for the fact that I loved him, I would chop off his balls right then and there. "Just because they're black doesn't make me a slut," I said, anger clear in my voice.

"Oh really?" he mocked.

"Really."

He rolled his eyes. He got out of the bed and walked away from me. I sighed and got some clothes. I headed to the restroom and locked the door. I walked to the shower and turned the knobs. I got in and jumped slightly. I relaxed and the warm water soothed my skin.

As I was putting shampoo in my hair, my mind started to wonder off. This is all going to end soon. Erwin will be dead, the shorty and I will leave Vegas, when we get back, I might go to the orphanage. Then when I'm eighteen, they'll have to let me go and once again, I'll be out on my own. No ones going to adopt a seventeen year old girl.

But Levi said I could live with him since no one else did. Maybe once I turn eighteen he would let me.

I sighed. Is everything I'm doing wrong? I guess it's too late even if it is.

Is killing the people who have killed tons of people wrong? If I didn't do this, how many more people would've died? Would I still feel this way about Levi?

I know I said I didn't regret killing them, and I don't, but some part of me can't help but wonder if it was wrong.

Was I supposed to sit around and let other people die? Let them be murdered? They were innocent people being killed.

Well, almost.

I assume most of the people who killed probably sold drugs. Maybe? They weren't totally innocent at least.

So do you regret what you did? a voice in my head said.

"I don't," I quietly said out loud.

But doesn't that just make you a killer? it said. You and your lover are just killers, right?

"I don't know what it makes me..." I whispered. I put my hands on my arms and put back against the cool wall. The warm water hit my skin.

Was this really the right thing to do? Because they killed your families you killed them? Isn't death inevitable? Can you not accept that fact?

I scoffed. "I know death is inevitable, but they were murdered, that's different. To top it off, they were murdered in front of me."

Either way, killing them won't bring them back, it stated harshly.

My eyes opened wide. I slowly slid down the wall, bringing my knees to my chest. "I know that."

Do you? Do you really? What was this really for?

"Myself..." I whispered. "I did this for myself."

So after you kill Erwin, what's going to happen to you? Will you be normal, will you go insane from the guilt?

"I don't know what will happen," I said, staring at nothing in particular. "All I know is that I don't regret the choices I made."

You're getting wiser aren't you? the voice mocked. Look at you, practically copying your boyfriend's words. Why don't you ever think for yourself? You're pathetic.

I clenched my fist. "I do think for myself," I whispered angrily. "Who's idea was this? It was mine, or, ours. Either way, I just asked for help because I couldn't do it by myself. Nothing is wrong with asking for a little help. We can't do everything by ourselves."

Hmph. Alright, you got me.

There were three knocks at the door. My gaze was fixed on it. "Autumn, you've been in there for a while now. I know girls take long showers but damn, hurry up." After he was done talking, he quickly added, "Are you alright?"

I chuckled softly. "I'm fine, shorty," I called out. I stood up and let the water hit my hair for a while longer. "You take some pretty long showers too. Don't forget that."

"Tch. Hurry up, or I'll have to break the door down."

"You'll be paying for it if you do," I said, rolling my eyes. He didn't reply. I assume he left. I sighed and closed my eyes before stepping out of the shower.

"God, forgive me...Please...."

I opened my eyes and turned around. I put my hands on the two slightly wet knobs. I turned them slowly, the water starting to go away. Once it was completely gone, I squeezed my hair and stepped out. I dried my body and hair then put on some clothes. I walked out.

I saw Levi on the bed that wasn't messy looking at his phone. I rolled my eyes. "Why didn't you make the bed while I was in the shower?"

"Should a man do that?" he said sarcastically.

"Wow," I said while laughing. "You are a sexist mother fucker. My gosh. I should chop off your balls right now."

I walked over to him and sat down. "The words I heard were, 'You are a sexy mother fucker' and in that case, yes I am," he said, looking up at me with a small smirk.

"Well," I said rolling my eyes, "you must need to get your hearing checked out. I said you were sexist not sexy. You are delusional."

He rolled his eyes. He put his hand on my slightly wet hair and pushed me towards him. His warm lips were kissing me roughly. My eyes were closed, but if they were opened, I would roll them. I rolled my eyes so much it could be a damn hobby.

He ran his tongue on my bottom lip. I didn't open my mouth. He was annoyed that I didn't. He moved his hand down to the ends of my hair and pulled them slightly. I did the same to his hair, except pulled harder. He pulled away with an annoyed look on his face.

Before he said anything, I said, "Now, if you would please make the bed."

"What makes you think I'll do that?" he said with a glare.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop being a little bitch on her period and make the bed. I always do it," I said with a small laugh. He gave me an evil smirk. "I'm pretty sure you're acting like a bitch on her period," he said to me.

I glared at him. "Remember what I said about chopping off your balls earlier?"

"You wouldn't do it."

I rolled my eyes and sent him a death glare since he was right. "Ha ha ha. Fuck you."

"Maybe later."

I groaned. "Just make the damn bed." He let out an annoyed sigh. He got up and went to the other bed. I laid down on the bed and got out my phone. I held it up over my face and looked at Twitter. Damn, this pillow is comfortable. Where do they get these?

I was reading, favouring, and retweeting random tweets, when all of a sudden, my stupid phone decided to fall down on my face.

"Well fuck, that hurt," I mumbled. I picked up my phone and was meeted by a pair of gray eyes. Levi was hovering over me, one hand next to my head, the other one over his mouth. I raised an eyebrow at him. "What are you doing?"

He didn't reply. It hit me. "You little shit!" I said with a smile. "You're holding back a laugh!" I punched his shoulder softly. His hand covering his mouth went to the other side of my head. He was looking at me and was laughing.

Why the hell does he not laugh more?

At that point, I couldn't help it. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him roughly. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. I felt extremely happy. Seeing Levi laugh made me happy. It was something I was positive I would only see.

When he pulled away, we were both panting. He suddenly wasn't over me, he was next to me instead. He pulled me towards him and held onto me tightly.

"So we're messing up this bed instead, huh?" I said sarcastically.

"We don't have to," he said quietly. "Let's just stay like this."

I smiled. I turned around that way I was facing him. He pulled me even closer as I buried my head in the crook of his neck. Our legs somehow got tangled together.

"Yeah," I quietly said against his skin. "Just like this."

______________________________

Filler! Sorry! This story is also coming towards the end ;c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125 11 7
Born in the deep depths of the underground, you have no one to rely on for most of your youth after your parents' sudden disappearance. Unsure whethe...
5.4K 275 37
"๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ." You were an Eldian bo...
166K 4.4K 30
ใ€Œ๐™‡๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™งใ€ Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...
2.7K 56 25
This is an Attack on Titan fanfic! --- Living with almost no memories of past events is hard, especially when the cause is anything but an accident. ...