Blue ✔ | Pentagon Hui X CLC S...

By heymello

What if you fall in love on the worst night of your life? ---------------recommended to everyone looking for... More

i
ii
iii
iv
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
epilogue
two years ♥

v

873 83 1
By heymello

Sorn
8:39 PM

I was running with the fastest speed I could make with my feet and legs towards the train station when I saw a man standing on the railings of the river.

"What the fuck?" I muttered. I doubled my speed just as I heard him say, "I'm ready."

I quietly inched close to him, trying to catch my breath. "Ready for what?" I asked and for goodness' sake, my heart must have stopped beating when he fell. I felt myself scream but I couldn't hear anything.

The stranger was gripping on the railings. I looked down at him wide-eyed. "Take my hand." I said.

But he didn't seem to hear me.

"Hey! Take my hand! Now! Don't you dare die on me! I will be miserable for the rest of my life! And I'm miserable enough!"

It must be my yelling that made him look up. A tear rolled down his cheek and I don't know why my heart broke even more than it already is.

I extended my hand to him. "Please," I said more calmly.

He slowly brought his other hand to mine. I gripped it as if I was the one holding for my life. "I won't let you go." I said.

His weight dragged on me. "Now," I said, swallowing. "Carefully, boost your body up."

He nodded, but as he did, his other hand lost its grip on the railing. He winced in pain.

"Ohmygod." I muttered.

"Just let me go." He said with dead calmness.

"You're crazy! I told you not to die on me!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face, down to his own skin. With that, he looked up again. "Up!" I yelled again.

I felt like my roots and bones would be cut in two. "I carry all kinds of heavy stuff so don't worry! I can lift you up!"

He gripped on the railing again. "Now if you could just boost yourself up a little, you can place your foot on the bridge." I said, pulling him up until his one foot was on the bridge. "Another." And the other too. He's standing now on the other side of the railing but I didn't let go of his hand. "Now, come here."

I let out a breath once he's back where I'm standing. He sat on the ground. I sat beside him, feeling the pain of my arms.

We remained in silence. I tried to catch my breath. "You... son of a bitch." I said, breathless.

He looked at me and a small smirk formed his lips, and then he laughed and laughed.
He must have gone crazy. Life is that hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127 2 14
It's your senior year of High school and your first love comes back and changes your school year. Is it for the better or for the worse?
21 0 7
Sometimes it's the people in your life that you think won't change anything, won't matter, end up being everything to you. Sometimes you have to push...
8.2K 288 26
a renyang scenario au!! 18+ NSFW WARNING!! PLEASE READ INTRODUCTION AND WARNINGS!
240K 10.6K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...