Cravings [ J.JK LL.M ]

By official_blink1

In which LaLisa Manoban starts craving in the middle of the nights and Jeon Jungkook tiredly but lovingly all... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 [FINAL]

9

5.9K 230 4
By official_blink1

"Eyes, nose, and lips"

I'm cereying! Lisa just got enlist today and she's gonna go through some tough times for around 3 months or so at the military filming 'Real men3'😭😭😭

____________

I pouted as I stared at the dark ceiling with lights only coming from the bright moon tonight from the window. I want to eat strawberries, but I don't want to bother Jungoook so I closed my eyes tight, trying to distract me from any food entering my crazy brain.

I rolled to my left. I rolled to my right. Then I felt like giving up and just tell him. But my eyes softened when I saw his sleeping face with dark circles beginning to form.

Leaving a bit won't hurt right?

I quickly and quietly grabbed my oversized hoodie and bring my purse with my keys and phone and quickly walked to the nearest convenience store.

As I entered I pulled my cap more down and put my mask on. I grabbed a box of strawberries and a jar of condensed milk. Quickly I placed them on the counter, she was taking her time for just 2 items and I swear I could be dead any moment now.

I heard her gasp.

Shit. She must've saw me.

Luckily she didn't ask me any questions and said 'thank you' as I bowed and walked back out and straight to our house. I opened the door with my keys, and slowly opening it trying not to make any creams or sound so Jungkook would wake up.

I trie closing it with a light thud but it was a loud thud instead which made me jump almost to the sky especially when I heard his voice.

"Where have you been?"

I slowly turned around and gave an innocent smile. I knew I was in big trouble now, but it was all for his care.

"Mian! Miannnnnnn!"

I kept saying sorry as because I went by myself and didn't bother telling him. He feels bad he wasn't there to get my food for me.

"It's not your fault Kookie. I- I just wanted you to get enough sleep"

He shook his head jumping and pouting with arms crossed. I went to the kitchen and poured the condensed milk in a mini bowl and a plate with washed strawberries.

I dipped one in and lied on Jungkook's lap and held it out for him. He quickly smiled and gladly took it. Snacks always fixes his mood.

[ 1:47 am ]

_____________

Chapter 9 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.4K 30
Lalisa Manoban, a sought-after model and heiress of a fortune accidentally seduces her father's handsome apprentice. But one night together doesn't s...
61.8K 1.1K 20
Lalisa Manoban is a transfer student to Seoul High School. She is in 10th grade and had straight A's throughout her school life. On her first day she...
7.9K 83 122
When unworldly student Lalisa Manobal first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Jeon Jungkook it sparked a sensual affair that cha...
64.8K 6.1K 60
❝In the darkness, your light lights the way for me. Thank you for being my light in this dark world, Lalisa.❞ Warnings: contains mentions of sensitiv...