Dead-Men Hanging

By sellersjr

Welcome back to the Weird Wild West This is the story that started the series before it became a series. Bloo... More

Copyright Info
Acknowledgements
Dedications
Author's Plea
About The Author
Other Works: Blood-Lines
Other Works: Blood-Born
Other Works: Blood-Spatter
Prologue
Chapter Zero
Chapter I - Blind-Man's Bluff
Chapter II - Two of a Kind
Chapter III - Shell Game
Chapter III - Part 2
Chapter IV - Smoke and Mirrors
Chapter V - Dhampyre One-oh-One
Chapter VI - Full Mental Jacket
Chapter VII - Along Came a Spider
Chapter VIII - Behind Enemy Lines
Chapter IX - Picture Perfect
Chapter IX - Part 2
Epilogue
Tributes
Tributes - Part 2
Other Books To Check Out
Last But Certainly Not Least

Legalese and other such fine Minutiae

16 0 0
By sellersjr

This book is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Characters based upon Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series appear with permission.

Any other similarities in resemblance, name or paranormal nature of real people or beings dead, undead or otherwise impaired are entirely by accident and pure happenstance unless specific permission was given for their use.

Where some individuals may have been referenced indirectly in some fashion or another, a select few of them are there for reasons that may or may not be meant for only the author to know and possibly muse about at great length regarding the artistic liberties that may have been taken and otherwise enjoyed in the process.

Perhaps to remind a certain grouping of those particular individuals that may not know it yet, but it is a very bad idea to irritate an author for many, many reasons should they ever read this.

Or as the legendary Klingon Khan Noonien Singh once observed, revenge is indeed a dish best served cold.

Several historical events described herein have actually occurred and various historical references have helped form the basis for their fictitious portrayals within the following pages, although on several occasions certain artistic liberties have been taken by the author in regard to chronology and certain other particulars which were done only as it served for purposes of this tale and nothing else intentional or otherwise unless where noted. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 13 48
19 years after being taken by Lucien, Morgan Sinclair is everything she was intended to be; a ruthless and cold blooded High Royal vampire. Finally...
9.2K 2K 73
What lengths would a desperate mother go to in order to find her missing daughter? When her teenage daughter goes missing after walking to her fathe...
5.1K 830 69
✅ COMPLETE IN EDIT The descendants of former slaves vampire seers are being murdered in record numbers. Two sometimes three per week. Thing's are get...
3.7K 677 65
Vampire Uprising continues into the spin off of the series saga. There is a death warrant out for the capture of Evan John, as we know he has been hu...