Mate Pull

By HADES_ANGEL666

Bang! I sat bolt upright. Did I imagine that? That noise? What was it? I clambered out of bed and almost fell... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9) (S)
(10) (S)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19) (S)
(20)
(21)
A/N
Update!

Mate Pull

9.4K 137 6
By HADES_ANGEL666

This story is rated mature because it includes mature topics such as sex, abuse and other topics. I will not be giving a long warning at the start of a chapter whether there will be sex scenes or not but will simply but a (S) in brackets in the chapter title.

So when you see it remember this chapter will contain some sex. As for comments I don't mind what is said whether it be funny or even insulting to the character because I create them to be their own people. Just don't comment things that could offend other people who read.

I hope you enjoy my book and check out the others which will be listed at the end of this book.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

HADES_ANGEL666 xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.6K 40
"Are you willing to risk everything?" He asked, leaning his face in closer until our foreheads touched and our lips were barely an inch apart. His bl...
1M 24.1K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...
197K 5.2K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...
73.8K 1.8K 31
"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunter had banished her. "Rachel." I whisper...