My Possessive Kidnapper

By Ironically_

What would you do if men dressed like superheros came into your school with loaded guns? Jump out the window... More

Possessive Kidnapper
Chapter One: Its official I've been kidnapped by fake Superhero's.
Chapter 2: Batman and a wild creature is getting it on
Chapter 3: "How was kissing Mary Jane or whatever her face is..."
Chapter 4 "Protect the man boobs!"
Chapter 6: "Jackie Chan's with man- vaginas"
Chapter 7: Well the girls are sex deprive and me sister is parent deprive.
Chapter 8: Either they stole a car and will be in jail or they're at a bar.
Chapter 9: Seeing you all tied up is kind of a hard on.
Chapter 10: I rather shove a firecracker up my ass and light it
Chapter 11: "Bone me, here in the elevator."
Chapter 12: "Why don't you just jump right back into that dirty hole!"
Chapter 13: Panty droppa
Chapter 14: "You're like that girl in Magic Mike, breakfast hater."
Chapter 15: "Fuck angry child I'm an Al Qaeda member."
Chapter 16: "You don't get Belgian waffles in Belgium!"
Chapter 17: "Does this plan include a sombrero?"
Chapter 18: "My stomach is a beast."
Chapter 19: "Attest we get to die with a sparkly sombrero."
Chapter 20: I will hit you with the stick I peed on!
Chapter 21: I slammed myself in-between the two sexual boys.
Chapter 22: "You got fucking shot!"
Chapter 23: "So Luke has a baby mama,"
Chapter 24: I fell forward and ate carpet, literally.
Chapter 25: "Dun to dun it's dumbass and motherfucker!"
Chapter 26: "It's my baby's mama!"
Chapter 27: "Rescued me from dropping the soap "

Chapter 5"I'm in a van full of immature horny three year olds"

1.5K 31 1
By Ironically_

Chapter 5 "I’m in a van full of immature horny three year olds"

Julia’s P.O.V

                “We got a code red Blueberry, go get me some waffles,” I said while holding up my hands like I’m speaking into a microphone.

                “Take the berry and get me some out what do you get?” Ta asked.

                “Your disease,” I voiced her.

                “At least I didn’t do it with someone in the janitor’s closet,” Ta said grinning thinking she won this argument but it was far from her winning.

                “You wouldn’t have been flexible enough to. Besides he had a six pack,” I told her smirking. Luke pulls up shirt and counts.

                “I got 8 pack,” he said grinning.

                “That’s hot,” I commented while winking at him.

                “Mine are soooo much better,” Henry commented, pulls up his shirt.

                “That’s just flabby skin,” Ta commented while rolling her eyes. She was lying of course. Henry’s body was like sex but so where the other boys.

                “You know you want it,” Henry said grinning. Henry got up and slowly made his way over to where Ta sat. She raised her eye brows at him. Henry through his shirt at her before sitting in her lap.

                “Get off of me you big fatty!” Ta screamed from underneath him.

                “No I’m giving you a lap dance,” Henry said and started grinned his booty on her. Ta let out another screech and started bitch slapping his back.   

                “We got to go!” Jason called running into the room.

                “Police are here,” Lexi commented. “Banana get off you lazy ass and get yourself a waffle and Apple you totally step yourself up for banana’s comebacks.” Did I mention we all have a fruit name? Back in eighth grade gym we gave each other nicknames because of the color of our gym shirt. No we weren’t high.

                “You know I forgot we are kidnapped and Blueberry don’t you get sassy with me girl,” I said snapping my fingres.

                “Yeah whatever we need to leave,” Jason started picking out some cloths and grabbing the bags, the boys joined in helping him.

                “Now why should we go with you?” Lexi asked crossing her arms.

                “What are you thinking we are going to do? Leave your here to rat us out?” Jason snapped. With that the boys roughly grabbed our arms and pulled out guys. We all froze and gawked at the boys. Oh god we’re going to die.

{}

                “This is a boring valentine,” Lexi huffed in the middle of the front seats. The boys got us out of range from the police fast without anyone getting shot. Not that they didn’t shot at us because they did! To say I’m still freaking out would be the understatement of the year.

                “I know right,” Ta commented looking out the window.

                “We wouldn’t have had a date anyways,” I said, “But it was fun trashing the dance.” I smirked as I remembered.

                “Ok one thing Julia for as long as you knew me have I ever had a valentine’s? Second we can’t remember it, we were drunk,” Lexi said counting on her figures.

                “Uummm, never,” Ta said. “You had fuck buddy but like you called them PP but never dated except for that one guy, what was his name? Oh Joey. Who you where crushing on for like, three years.” 

                “What does PP mean?” Jason asked.

                “Pleasure peeps!” Ta and I shouted.

                “You two had those two,” Lexi screamed back.

                “Julia will you be my valentine a.k.a PP?” Luke asked, taking off his seat belt and get on one knee, if it was possible.

                “I’ll think about,” I told him smirking. On the outside I hope my body was playing cool because on the inside it was freaking out.  Luke is my kidnapper for Christ sakes! Sure he doesn’t act like it bit still he is. Ok maybe it won’t hurt to have causal sex with him but…

Flash back 

                “Game on,” Luke said, grinning. I grinned back thinking I could never fall in love with a jerk like him but I was so wrong. That day changed my life, made me see Lexi’s point in dating; there is no point in it. You get your heart tore out in the end.   

                The deal we made is to see who could make each other fall, whoever falls first is the loser. Intense right? All the kisses, hugs, late nights texts, good morning texts and dates meant nothing to him. At the beginning it meant nothing to me too but in the end it was the only thing keeping me going.

                It was a year ago on valentines he told me that he didn’t give a shit about me. That was also a week after he took my v card, than we did it in the janitor’s closet and a couple other places my mother wouldn’t have approved. I remember Lexi’s insane hamster story too.  She is a total ditz.  

                “Come on,” Luke preyed looking at me with his big blue eyes.  “No one will be around they all will be in class.”

                “I don’t know,” I said scratching my arm. I really didn’t need to get caught.

                “I love you baby,” he told me, his eyes looked like he meant so I agreed and we did it. After was the worst time of my life, it felt like my heart was getting ripped out of my chest.  His words still hunt me today.

                “I don’t love you, you’re a whore. So demanding, clingy. You don’t deserve a boyfriend, well one as good as me. You will be an old cat woman,” the words rolled off his tong smooth like sugar but hit me like a snake’s venom.

                “What?” I asked cocking on my words. My heart stopped. Dear God please make there something wrong with my hearing.

                “You heard me loud and clear, so did everyone else.” He smirks at me before walking away with Amber who is now my ex best friend, he turned around and looked me in the eyes, “I was cheating on you the whole time.”

End of flashback

                I bet that’s one of the reasons I don’t mind being kidnapped. I don’t have to see him and Amber sucking faces all day, they are in all of my classes. Luke embarrasses me all the time. One thing and the only thing I miss is my family. I love my family, ok they might be a little crazy but hey I love. I just wish I could tell them I love them one last time, my dad, my mom and my older brother who is 21 now. If you get what I mean.

                “Julia! Julia!” someone shouted bringing me out of my deep thoughts.

                “What?” I snapped.

                “You’re crying,” Luke commented.  I quickly wiped the tears away the best I could. Why did he have to see me crying? This is so embarrassing!

                “Luke?” Ta asked with sad eyes. I gave a short nod.

                “Yes?” Luke asked looking confused.

                “Different Luke,” Lex growled.  She looked over to the passenger seat where Jason sat and swung her arm punching him in the stomach. Jason doubled over holding his stomach groaning. I could hear him curse under his breath.

                “What was that for?” Jason snapped.

                “Sorry Batman I was pissed,” Lex said smirking at me.

                “So you punch me!?”  Jason shouted while throwing his hands up. 

                “Stop being a five year old,” I told him while rolling my eyes.

                “Man up bro,” Justin said from the driver’s seat.  After a long quiet thirty minutes Lex started messing with the radio before screeching “FML”.  
                “Fuck my life?” Henry asked with raised eye brows. I looked over to Ta and grinned at her. Ta and I both knew that wasn’t what she meant.

                “Well that and the other reason,” she said smirking; she knew that boys had no clue what out meaning of the word was.

                “There another reason?” Henry asked confused. His face scrunched up including his nose. He looked like a baby pig. So cute!

                “Fluff my lama!” All of us girls shouted.

                “OK,” Henry said and started doing the wave with his eyebrows looking at Ta. She grinned and rolled her eyes at him.

                “Turn off the heat it’s already turned on back here! Wait never mind it is only a kidnapper and his victim getting it on!” Luke sung while doing the hip thrust.

                “Rapist,” Lex sung back at him. She is absolutely not wining American Idol any time soon.

                “You know you would like it,” Jason joined it.

                “From you? Na I’m good,” Lexi said in here sassy voice. Yes she has a sassy voice.  

                “Only from Joey,” Jason grinned.

                “Whatever,” Lexi snapped. The van got really quiet after at that.

                After a bit of silence Ta decides to open her mouth, “You know it’s true.”  I bit my lip from laughing, the people in this van are just too funny!

                “Yeah and it’s a fact you should have your legs closed more often,” Lex said while the whole van went into ‘oooowww’, ‘ouch’, ‘that’s got to sting’. 

                “You should take your own advice,” She snapped. Lexi opened her mouth the cop sirens went off.  We all froze but Justin stated to go faster. My eyes widened as I gripped onto Luke.  Cops, Justin as a driver, and a van should never be combined.

                “I hate the PoPo,” Lexi yelled as Justin took the nearest off ramp. Not slowing down as he took the corner sending everyone to the side. I cried in pain as Luke crushed me against Ta. Luke didn’t even have time to move before we were sent flying to the other side. Landing onto of Luke I made it an effort to accidently elbow him in the face. That’s what you get fat cow.  I felt bile rise in my throat as he took another sharp corner. I’m so going to kill him.

                Once Justin decided we had enough torture he finally went straight for more than thirty seconds.  I looked to the front not seeing Lexi. Oh shit! Please tell me she didn’t puke all over Batman then he through her out the window. I crossed my figure as I sat up straighter to look. I relisted a sigh when I saw Lexi on the floor of the passenger seat with a beaming smile on her face and Jason’s feet on her stomach.  Did she enjoy that? Before I got a chance to voice my thoughts I was sent flying again.

                I looked to see Ta on top of Henry with her face scrunched up against the window. I few giggles escaped my lips when Henry started to row down the window and Ta stuck her head out. I cringed as she threw up on the side of the Van. I knew very well that it didn’t make it to the ground. I’ve had the pleasure of taking her home drunk.  

                “That was awesome!” Lexi shouted from the front as Justin slowed down. How did she enjoy that shit? I personally don’t find it a joy getting thrown around like a pile of potatoes.  That crazy witch.

                “You’re an adrenaline junkie?” Justin asked smirking.

                “Hella to the yes,” Lexi said with a duh voice. All a sudden Batman got a shit as grin on his face as he looked at her.

                “I got an adrenaline rush right here babe,” Jason said pointing at his crotch.

                “Babe,” Lex said sarcastically, “I’m too large of an adrenaline rush for you.” Jason glared at her while she smiled sweetly back at him.

                “That’s what she said,” Henry shouted banging his fist on the roof.

                “That’s what your mom said to me last night,” Jason said and then started making sex noises. I’m in a van full of immature horny three year olds! Lord have mercy on me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 296 14
can you imagine the person you kidnapped as in joke is in a actual a very dangerous mafia alpha, whose pride is very high , what gonna happen with th...
629 29 12
What happened if our world had people with superpowers? It's no longer the comics you read...It's reality. You know you aren't normal when you find o...
Uncovered secrets By ath

Mystery / Thriller

1.1K 74 23
In every school there is a popular girl, a quarter back,a tormentor, and a loser. Well in that case I'm the loser at my school. But luckily someone a...
406 31 31
What would you do if it was the last day of school, you had all your best friends with you, and you had all the time in the world? Would you get into...