Bellamy Blake Imagines {B•B}

Von darctimes

you know the drill. Mehr

Taking Orders
Stuck in Mount Weather
Black Rain
6 Years
Broken
Little Natblida
My Rose
Spare the Pain
Sickness
I Love You [1]
I Know You Do [2]
Taking the Blame

False Death

4.1K 46 0
Von darctimes

+ I thought I lost you +

•••

"Bring me back Octavia and Y/n. Alive," Roan told Echo, who nodded and went on her way.

Bellamy pulled on his chains, wincing slightly in pain. "You're never going to find them!" he yelled after Echo.

Roan scoffed, rolling his eyes, "We'll see about that." he chuckled, walking out.

Kane sighed, turning his head to look over at Bellamy. "They'll make it back to Arkadia," he started, referring to you and Octavia, "Don't worry about them," Kane reassured him.

"That's not what I'm worried about." Bellamy mumbled under his breath. He knew that you and Octavia were both strong and could beat anyone in your path, but there was an uneasy feeling within Bellamy's stomach.

You however looked over at Octavia who's eyes were straight ahead. "O!" you yelled, using the nickname that Bellamy gave her.

She looked over at you, "Yeah?" she asked, turning her attention ahead again.

"I have a feeling we're not alone. You go right and I'll go left! One of us has to make it to Arkadia," you yelled over the roaring wind.

She nodded her head, looking at you with a smile, "May we meet again." she said and you nodded, saying it back before turning your horses direction to the left and riding onward.

All of a sudden an arrow flew past your head, startling your horse and making it stand on its hind legs. You cursed, getting the horse to plant it's front legs back onto the ground.

You turned around and saw Echo riding behind you on her own horse, "Roan wants you alive," Echo said, hopping off of her horse and drawing her sword. "So you're coming with me," she said, causing you to chuckle as you copied her actions, jumping off of your own horse as well.

"Guess you're going to have to kill me then because that's definitely not happening," you said, pulling out your own sword.

Echo shook her head, swinging her sword around her head and toward you which you easily blocked with your sword. The clashing of the swords scared your horse off, as it ran away and out of sight but you didn't worry about it.

The both of you fought, attempting to take stabs at each other. You swung your sword, the tip of it cutting a small scratch onto Echos cheek, causing her to hiss but she didn't stop as she continued to fight.

All of a sudden another person, someone else from Ice Nation jumped out of the bushes and attempted to attack you.

An axe was within his grasp as he attempted to hit you. You took a few steps back, fighting both of them off and noticed you were nearing the edge of a cliff.

You studied the mans pattern as you continued to fight him and Echo off, he was going for your stomach so you sliced his knee which caused him to lean forward as you stabbed his chest causing him to groan in pain.

But you couldn't celebrate as you soon felt a sharp pain in your own stomach. You gasped, looking down as Echos sword was lodged into you.

"Sorry it had to be this way, princess." she said through gritted teeth, using the nickname that Bellamy used for you.

She pulled her sword out and lifted her foot up, kicking you in the chest. Her kick sent you backwards as you felt a rush of wind hit your back as you fell off the cliff.

"Wait till the boyfriend hears the news." she smirked, getting on her horse and riding off and back to Polis.

•••

Roan walked into the cell that Kane and Bellamy were locked up in, Bellamy quickly rising to his feet, praying that Echo didn't catch you or his sister.

He noticed that only Roan and Echo walked in, which caused a sigh of relief to escape Bellamy's lips. They were alone, which means that Echo failed her job.

"You look happy lover boy, considering that—" Echo started before Roan cut her off with sticking his hand up.

Bellamy's face fell as he furrowed his eyebrows, "Considering what?" he asked and Roan nodded his head, letting Echo continue.

"Y/n is dead. Wouldn't be taken alive," she said and Bellamy shook his head in disbelief.

"I don't believe it," he said looking between the two of them.

Echo pulled out your sword, throwing it on the ground and Bellamy quickly fell to his knees to make sure it was yours. Sure enough, he saw your initials carved into the handle which caused his eyes to water.

"No," he whispered, clenching his jaw and shaking his head. He looked up at Echo, feeling nothing but anger.

"NO!" he yelled, standing up again and pulling at his restraints. "I SWEAR TO YOU THAT I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU MYSELF!" he yelled as he pulled relentlessly at his chains, ignoring the pain in his wrists.

"Bellamy—" Kane started but Bellamy ignored him, turning towards the wall and kicking his foot up to attempt to pull at the chains.

Bellamy felt nothing but pain as his  promising yells turned into heart wrenching sobs. He planted his foot and couldn't take it, falling to his knees and banging his restraints against the wall as he cried.

Fortunately for you, your eyes fluttered open to the feeling of something licking your fingers. It was was your horse from earlier, making up for leaving you. You gasped for air, but soon regretted it as pain shot through your stomach.

It took everything within you to stand up and pull yourself onto your horse as you collapsed on top of it.

"Home," you started, your voice quite raspy. "Take us home." you whispered as the horse began to ran towards the direction of Arkadia. You let your eyes shut but tried not to fall asleep, you had to get the message to Clarke and the others incase Octavia didn't make it.

Soon you heard yelling, "It's Y/n! Open the gates!" you couldn't move, your whole body felt cold as you felt yourself in someone's arms. You opened your eyes, coughing a bit as you stared up at Monty.

"Y/n, jesus what the hell happened?" he asked as he rushed you to medical.

"Clarke she doesn't look too good!" Monty yelled as Clarke hurried over to you, checking your pulse.

"Her pulse is weak, what happened to her?" Clarke asked, placing the back of her hand against your forehead as Monty shrugged.

"She just came here like that," he said as Clarke lifted up your shirt and gasped.

"She was stabbed—hurry we need to get her on the table!" Clarke yelled as people around you rushed.

You couldn't feel anything, your voice extremely weak. "Azgeda," you whispered, coughing a bit.

"It's okay Y/n. We're going to fix you right up," she said, moving her hand to cup your cheek.

"Azgeda... Coming," you said and she furrowed her eyebrows, yelling at everyone to shut up so she could hear you.

"War... War. Azgeda is coming." you coughed and her lips parted in shock as two boys brought a stretcher.

"I'll pass along the news. You did great Y/n just don't fall asleep." she told you but you couldn't help it.

You did your job, and it was time for you to rest.

•••

Some time had passed before Octavia made it back to Arkadia. She rushed into medical as soon as she found out that you had made it back as well, signing in relief when she saw you asleep, "You're okay," she whispered.

You stirred a bit before opening your eyes and looking up at her. "Hey," you coughed, and she smiled.

"Hey," she whispered.

"What happened to you?" she asked and you sat up, wincing at the pain in your stomach.

"Echo happened," you said and she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Ilian tells me that he found you in the woods and brought you inside," she said. You furrowed your eyebrows, shaking your head at the false statement.

"I came in on my own," you said and Octavia's eyes filled with confusion.

"He's up to no good then, Ill be right back, I have to find him—" she started but you cut her off.

"We have to find him," you told her and she huffed before helping you out of bed and throwing one of your arms around her shoulder as the two of you walked around.

You both soon found him in electrical, holding a torch. "Ilian stop!-" but it was too late as he dropped the torch, the fire spreading quicker than lightning.

You gasped, turning toward Octavia and pushing her out of the room as a huge explosion erupted.

In the distance, Bellamy looked up, after a long hike back with some of Skaikru and Ice Nation.

"O..." Bellamy whispered, running ahead of the group. He was already heartbroken, still thinking that he lost you, he couldn't bear to lose his sister too. He ran past the gates, looking up in horror at what was left of Arkadia came crashing down.

"Octavia!" he yelled, looking around.

"I'm here!" she yelled, coughing from the smoke as she fell into Bellamy's arms.

"O." he said out of breath but Octavia cut him off.

"Y/n is still in there!" she said, her eyes watering, "She—She pushed me out of the way," she said and Bellamy's heart stopped.

He didn't hesitate as he ran back inside, looking for you, "Y/N!" he yelled out, your head lifted from the voice you grew to love.

You were stuck underneath a piece of rubble that had fallen onto your ankle, the smoke around you not helping at all.

"Bellamy!" you called out, coughing loudly, "Bellamy!" you yelled a little louder, feeling yourself beginning to cry as you started to lose hope, trying to push the piece of rubble off of you.

You screamed as loud as you could, hoping that he could hear you, and he did, running into the room.

"Oh my god," he whispered, running up to you. He quickly pushed the rubble off of your ankle, using everything that he had in him until you pulled your ankle out, crying from the pain.

"Bell," you whimpered, throwing your arms around his neck as he picked you up and ran out.

"I've got you," he whispered, running outside and toward Octavia who wanted so badly to give you a lecture.

"Jesus christ Y/n! You—You could've died!" she said angrily.

"I was closer to death than you were." you said, out of breath as you coughed, some smoke still inside of your lungs.

Bellamy went to set you down but you only held onto him tighter, "Don't let me go," you whispered and he nodded, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"I won't," he whispered back, resting his forehead against yours.

"I thought I lost you..." he started and you shook your head, feeling tears fall down your cheeks.

"You didn't, I'm right here," you whispered, holding his face in your hands. "Right here." you whispered again.

•••

lets get things straight

i suck at endings

and this imagine sucked

buT THEY GET BETTER I SWEAR

i try to make my imagines 1000+ words so yeAh

all of them are mine thanks for reading!

see ya in a week (hopefully)

gotta blasT

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

52.5K 938 25
292K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
69.2K 3.2K 74
❤️