Take a shot / Jenlisa

נכתב על ידי lisasrosti

Collection of Jenlisa one shot. עוד

1 - Habits
2 - Thief (pt. 1)
3 - Service (pt. 1)
4 - Save
6 - Guide
7 - Instagram (pt. 1)
8 - Runaway
9 - Summer (Sevice pt. 2)
10 - Enlisted [M]
11 - Dish
12 - Osaka night [M]
13 - Rumour (Instagram pt. 2)
14 - Cheat (pt.1)
15 - Class
16 - Get you (Cheat pt. 2)
17 - Anniversary
18 - Miss u
19 - Wedding
20 - Bear
21 - Weather (pt.1)
22 - Family
(a/n) not an update
23 - Cigarettes after sex (pt.1)
Wedding (a/n)
24 - Fukuoka
25 - ft. Jisoo Kim
26 - Pretend (pt.1)
27 - Kiss
28 - Act (Pretend pt. 2)
29 - Cure
30 - Not anymore (pt.1)
31 - Canvas
32 - Jealousy
33 - Crush (Class prequel)
34 - Letters (pt.1)
35 - Rules (Letters pt. 2)
36 - Keep it real with me (Letters pt. 3)
37 -Travel
38 - Winter (Weather pt. 2)
39 - Choice
40 - 14th
41 - Stay (Choice prequel)
42 - Repay (Thief pt. 3)
43 - Spring (Weather pt. 3)
44 - Autumn (weather pt. 4)
45 - Rainbow (Weather last part)
46 - Coffee after work (CAS pt. 2)
47 - Dream (pt.1)
48 - Reality (Dream pt. 2)
49 - Real (Pretend pt. 3)
50 - Wait for me
51 - If only (Not anymore pt.2)
52 - Jealousy (2)
53 - If I fall
54 - Catch me (If I Fall pt 2)
55 - Forbidden (pt.1)
56 - Lie to me (pt.1)
57 - Let me know (Lie to me pt. 2)
58 - Roses (pt.1)
59 - Tulips (Roses pt. 2)
60 - Tickets
61 - Faded
62 - Drive (pt.1)
63 - SOLO
64 - Stop (Drive pt. 2)
65 - Rain (Weather prequel)
66 - Limited (Forbidden pt. 2)
67 - Halo
68 - Pillow Talk
69 - Seoul 23 (pt.1)
70 - Time
A/N
71 - The day before christmas (pt.1)
72 - The day I met you (pt. 2)
73 - The day after Christmas (pt.3) [M]
74 - Last Christmas (pt. 4)
75 - All I want for Christmas (pt. 5)
76 - Loveshot (Seoul 23 pt. 2)
77 - A song for you
78 - Seven Deadly Sins (1)
79 - Seven Deadly Sins (2)
80 - Seven Deadly Sins (3)
81 - Seven Deadly Sins (4)
82 - Seven Deadly Sins (5)
83 - Seven Deadly Sins (6)
Happy new year
Last Goobye
A/N
84 - Birthday
Best Mistake
85 - Airplane
86 - Manila
87 - Name of love (Family pt. 2)
88 - BSD
89 - Baby
90 - Last song for you (a song for you pt.2)
91 - AU
500 miles away
92 - Yellow
93 - Wish
94 - Red (Prequel for Yellow)
95 - Hope not
96 - Drunk
97 - Fluff pt. 1
98 - Fluff pt. 2
99 - Fluff pt. 3
100 - Fluff pt. 4
101 - Fluff pt. 5
102 - One bite
103 - Sugar
104 - Strings Attached
105 - Fluff pt. 6
106 - Angst pt. 1
107 - Angst pt. 2
108 - Angst pt. 3
One Bite Minibook
109 - Time ver. 2
The way I loved you

5 - Return (Thief pt. 2)

13.6K 409 83
נכתב על ידי lisasrosti

Since someone wants a part 2 here you go

***

It's been almost a year since Lisa left Jennie. She's doing fine now with Jisoo.

"How do you like your egg for today, Lisa?" She smiled when she saw Jisoo with her apron and a bun who was busy making their breakfast.

The night she left Jennie, Lisa has nowhere to go and just went straight to the park and cried herself out. But suddenly an angel came and comfort her. Jisoo came with her loving smile and rescue Lisa in her nightmare.

"Anything will be okay with me, but it will be much better if we just stay in bed and cuddle" Lisa playfully smiled at Hospital and hugged her from behind and planted kisses on her neck.

"Don't disturb me, Manoban. Sit there and wait for your food patiently." Jisoo said and shrugged Lisa off. Lisa follows her command sulking.

"So you want me to wait here patiently for you?" Lisa said and teasingly wink.

After the not so quiet breakfast for them, Jisoo held Lisa's hand on the table.

"She's back, they're back, Lisa" She said with the obvious sad tone.

After that day Lisa never shows herself to Jennie. The last thing she heard was Jennie and Chaeyoung flies abroad and files a divorce. But Lisa shows no care at all, she's hurt and never want to be feeling the pain again.

Lisa slowly squeeze her hand for reassurance. "I don't care. I'm over her, unnie"

Lisa smiled at Jisoo that made the other girl smiles too.

*

Lisa is on her way to buy their daily coffee near their studio. She tried calling Jisoo but someone bumps her and that made her drop her phone.

"Be careful?" Lisa said and bow down to pick up her phone.

"L-lisa?" Lisa slowly look up as she heard the familiar voice. She knows it's Jennie, she never forgets her small cute voice.

"Ah, it's you," Lisa said and blankly look at Jennie. "Nice to see you again, Jen" Lisa can't look at Jennie she still feels that her heart aches every time she sees Jennie.

Is she over her? Or she just wants the idea of getting over her?

"I've been looking for you, everywhere" Jennie's voice cracked. She wants to hold Lisa's hands but before she could reach for her, Lisa takes a step back.

"Don't... You have no right to touch me, Jen" She said and fake a laugh. "I'll go ahead"

She said and leave Jennie on the street and enter the coffee shop. Her heart starting to beat fast. She prepared herself before once she'll meet Jennie again but that doesn't help a thing. And she hated herself for that.

"What's your order ma'am?" The Barista asked for her order.

"One-"

"Caramel macchiato with raspberry syrup" Lisa was interrupted with Jennie's sudden appearance. "You still like those right?"

"I don't anymore," Lisa said firmly and tell her orders. The truth is she still love to drink Jennie's drink. Jennie introduces that drink to her and Lisa fell in love with the taste of the sweetness of the raspberry syrup and bitterness of the coffee. And every time they went out on a date they always have the same drink.

As Lisa went out of the store she saw how Jennie follows her. She turns her head and glares at Jennie.

"Stop following me, Jen," She said and stomps her way on her car. But Jennie can't hold it anymore. The moment she saw Lisa she wanted to hug her. So she runs and back hugged Lisa.

Lisa was in shock and freeze as Jennie hugged her from behind. She tried to calm her heart.

"I missed you" With those three words Jennie burst out crying and hiding her head on Lisa's back. Lisa tried to hold back the tears was about to fall.

They stayed in that position for a moment. Before Lisa escaped from the hug. She didn't say a word and walk towards her car.

She saw from her car that Jennie stayed on her position and hiding her face by her hands while crying. When she started the car it started raining hard. But Jennie didn't move on her position.

She looks at Jennie and saw herself on that night when she first saw Jennie. When Jennie offer her house that becomes her home. Her throats feel dry and feel the tear as she remembers that time.

Lisa grabs her umbrella and went out of her car and walk her way on Jennie. Jennie looked up as she feels someone's presence.

"I'll drive you to your house," Lisa said coldly, Jennie nods while sobbing. Jennie follows Lisa to her car.

Lisa offers her towel to Jennie. She accepts the towel and dries herself. Lisa gulped as she saw how Jennie dries herself. She turns her head away while her cheeks heat up.

"Orange suits you," Jennie said with a cracked voice from crying. She was talking about her hair. "But I love your blonde hair, it's sexier," Jennie said, Lisa tries to hold back her laugh. But she can't, she knows she hates Jennie but that compliment is just so bold of her.

"I wish I could hear you laugh more often, I really missed that," Jennie said with a sad tone.

"You still hate me don't you?" She asks but Lisa didn't answer instead she starts driving.

"A year has passed, and I wish I could just let you go but I can't. Lisa, I still love you" Jennie said while holding her tears. "I... Please come home, Lisa" Her tears were falling while begging Lisa.

There was silence as they arrived at Jennie's house. Jennie wipes her tears before speaking up. "At least let me repay you with a cup of hot coffee?" She asked. But before she can even deny her offer, Jennie grabs the opportunity to get Lisa's car key. And Went out of the car.

"Hey!" Lisa groans and follows Jennie inside. She knows Jennie is stubborn and won't give her keys.

'Still the same?' That's what she said to herself as they enter her house.

"I did not change anything here. So I can still feel your presence with our memories together. Have a sit while I make your coffee"

Lisa went straight to the living room. A lot of memories came back to her as she smells the scent of the living room. The sweet warm scent of the living room.

"Sorry that it took so long I changed my clothes," Jennie said while giving Lisa her coffee.

Jennie was wearing one of Lisa's shirt. It was so big for her that she doesn't need to wear anything below.

"I'm sorry for wearing this, I know it's yours. You left some of your clothes here and I started wearing them to ease my loneliness without you" Lisa can't hold her anger anymore.

"Jennie, stop. Stop this. I won't and never be back to you. After what you did? You made me a fool, Jen. Yet you have the guts to tell me how lonely you are. But you never understand my pain. The pain I've been through? How can you be so selfish?" But instead of crying Jennie force a smile.

Jennie cupped Lisa's small face and wipes the tear that's been falling from her face. Her hands were trembling. She hated herself for making Lisa cry.

"I know words won't help to ease the pain that you've been feeling and holding for so long. But believe me when I say I never intended to hurt you. And I hate myself much more than you hate me for causing so much pain to you" Jennie kissed Lisa's tear. "And if you let me, I'll kiss your tears away, until you feel better. Just let me be with you and I'll hug you when you feel the pain. Let me help you ease the pain that I've cause"

They both look at each other's eyes. They both saw how they crave for each other. Jennie claimed Lisa's lips. They share the kiss together. They knew they missed each other's lips.

'Jisoo'

Jisoo came from Lisa's mind as she shares a long kiss with Jennie. And quickly pull away from the kiss.

Jisoo with a sweet smile flash on her mind. She doesn't want to hurt her. She doesn't want to cause pain to her precious angel. Who save her from everything.

"We can't be together again, Jennie. I'm with Jisoo now. You... You just can't come back like nothing happened. You just can't, Jennie. I have my life now without you. And I just can't drop everything for you and risks everything again. Not again"

Lisa said, and leave Jennie alone in the house she used to call home. She leaves Jennie alone again.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

99.9K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
29.2K 619 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.
26.7K 758 17
one shots collection.
135K 3.3K 12
Based on take a shot's wedding one shot