Ride or Die

By LadeeLyric

His weed? I roll that. His set? I throw it up. His money? I stack it up. He locked up? I'm breakin cuffs. RID... More

Copyright
I. Busted
II. Fight, We Make Up
IV. Life Plan
V. Hit
VI. Gangsta Girl Up
VII: Not Sorry, Guilty
VIII: A New Toya
IX. Memory Lost
X. Home
XI. Not Possible
XII. I Just Need Comfort
XIII. Abducted
XIV: She's Gone, For Good
XV. I'll Stay
XVI: Giving The Rest Of Our Life
XVII. Old Times, New Girl
XVIII: I'm Sorry?
XIX: News
XX. It's Not Fair
XXI. Memory Lane
XXII. Visit
XXIII. Goals
XXIV. Birth
XXV. Surprise
XXVI. Tutoring
XXVII. Intimacy
XXVIII. Family
XXIX. Family Reunion
XXX. New Beginnings
Authors Note
Authors Note

III. Get Ya Money

16.2K 478 70
By LadeeLyric

Keenon

I was scopin' out this house I was gon hit in this Chinese neighbor hood Toya showed me. She used to live over here when she was a teenager, her fourth foster parents were Chinese. Tonight my last night watching them, they doctors and they bring home bank! They don't get home until eleven, so I got time to do what I do and go. I seen them pull up to they house as my phone rung. I sucked my teeth and sent it to voice mail. I kept watching the house as the man got out the car counting big face Ben's. My phone rung again and I glared at it seeing the hospital number. I answered it before it stopped ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Keenon Jackson?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Mr.Jackson this is OU medical center. We need you up here." the ladies voice said.

"What happened?" I asked looking at the man walk in his house.

"We can't discuss it over the phone." she said and I sighed before hanging up in her face. I sped off to OU medical center and rushed in. "Can I help you?" some lady she asked sounding like the same one from the phone.

"Yeah, I got a call telling me to come here." I said.

"Yes, are you Mr.Jackson?" I nodded. "We have a Ms.Jacks--" I cut her off.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Keenon!" I heard Toya voice say and I turned towards her.

"What happened?" I asked hugging her, then pecking her lips.

"She had a seizure." she told me before sipping whatever was in her Starbucks cup. "It lasted longer than two minutes, so I called the ambulance. Literally making them bring he here because Midwest is shitty." she said as I grabbed her cup.

"Is this caffeine?" I asked and she looked at her feet.

"It's to help me deal with the fact that your mom is in the hospital." she said looking up at me. I went and signed in she showed me to my mama room. She was sleeping, but when we walked in she started to wake up.

"Hey ma." I said hugging her and she hugged back, then I sat with Toya.

"What happened?" she asked genuinely confused.

"You had a seizure. Is there something you need to tell Keenon before I tell why you had it?" Toya asked before sipping her drink.

"No." she said and I Toya looked at her.

"Nothing at all. Nothing you think he should know?" she asked and I was gettin' mad she was questioning her like that.

"Toya." I said sternly and she put her hand up.

"No." my mom answered.

"Your doctor came in and said he found tracks of MDMA, cocaine, PCP, percocerts and alcohol in your system. He said if you had taken anymore, you would've died." Toya said before sipping her drink as the doctor came in.

"Ah, your up. I hope she told you about the drugs and alcohol." the doctor said washing her hands. "She has a mild kidney disease and her seizure was generalized tonic-clonic seizure." I looked at Toya confused.

"Grand mal seizure." she whispered in my ear. Toya hella smart, but she didn't get to go to college because she moved from foster home to foster home. She said she wanted to be a doctor, but she don't wanna go back to get her GED, she think it'll be a waist of time, so she chose stripping. I ain't mad at her, because if she wasn't a stripper, I would've never probably known her. "She may have to do dialysis if it worsen." she added

"Would a kidney cleanse help?" Toya asked and her doctor nodded. "Low protein diet, kidney cleanse and working out." she nodded.

"Are you a med student?" the doctor asked and Toya shook her head.

"I wanted to be." she said. "Now I just do a lot of research." she added playing with her hands.

"Medical knowledge is the best." her doctor said and Toya smiled. "Now Ms.Jackson, we're going to release you once we get your withdrawal slips." she said to my mom before leaving.

"What was yo preference of MdMA? Ecstasy or Molly?" I asked and Toya nudged me. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Did you snort or smoke yo cocaine?" I asked.

"Keenon that's yo' mama! She gave birth to you and did her best dealing with you. I know I don't like her and she don't like me, but be happy yo' ass wasn't in the system yo whole fucking life! Instead of yelling at her, get her help. Because she the reason you even here today, you can at least try to return the favor! I'm sure when she got pregnant she had the choice of aborting you. So, instead of treating her like some basic ass bum on the street, treat her like your mother!" Toya said to me before leaving the room.

I sighed, "go talk to her." my mom told me and I got up. I went out and seen Toya next to the door crying.

"Baby." I said and she shook her head before pushing me away from her. "Toya--" she cut me off.

"I don't wanna hear you say you feel sympathy for me, you have no clue what it's like! You had both parents, I had none and the one's I did have raped me, beat me and abandoned me. They took the money and left me on the streets! For thirteen years that was my life and you had yo mama and yo daddy. The fact that you still got her and just disrespected her because she made a mistake, I wish I knew my biological parents! If I had my mama I would'nt even get mad at her for doing what yours did, I'd be glad that she's okay and I'd help her get better." she cried and I sighed before hugging her. "Your taking advantage of what you have, you can't do that." she added and I wiped her tears before pecking her lips.

"I'm sorry baby, I won't do it again." I said and she looked at me with her red puffy eyes.

"You better not." she said smiling. "I want you to go say sorry." she said and I chuckled.

"Ion say that." I assured her and she crossed her arms.

"We gon fight!" she said and I grinned as she playfully pushed me with her body.

"What you gon do?" I asked picking her up over my head and she laughed as she put her shoes on my chest.

"Ima kick your ass!" she laughed and I smiled before putting her over my shoulder, holding her by her ass. I felt her slap my ass and I slapped hers, "What I tell you bout that?" I asked jokingly and she laughed as we went back in the room. The doctor came in as I sat down, then sat Toya on my lap. She laid her head on my shoulder, then kissed my neck before grabbing my hand.

"I need you to sign these Ms.Jackson." the doctor said to my mama. "Now you can go." she said and Toya and I left the room.

"Santoya Renee Nicole Johnson." I said backing her against the wall and she laughed.

"Stop!" she said and I grinned.

"I hope yo' ass ready to get this dick tonight!" I said and she smiled.

"I think I can rock you to sleep tonight." she said and I chuckled.

"Oh for real?" she nodded.

"I think I can daddy." she said.

"You know this dick too good, you wouldn't even wanna try!" I said then heard someone clear they throat. I turned and seen my mama as Toya laughed walking towards the stairs.

"What was that filth I heard comin' from yo' mouth?" she asked.

"For real Toya?" I asked as we all started walkin' down the stairs.

"I didn't do nothin'!" she said and I shook my head.

"Toya started it ma." I said and Toya scoffed.

"I believe it." my mama said as we got to the car. Toya got in the back because my mom got in the front.

"Why don't you like me?" Toya asked my mom and she rolled her eyes.

"Because your a sex worker and my son can do better." she said.

"Mama, you don't know what she been through." I said standing up for Toya. I seen Toya look at me and smile.

"She could've done something else." she argued.

"When you finna get evicted and nobody else will hire you, you ain't got no family, that's the only way I could get my bills paid. Hell I got 25,000 dollars a night, that was enough for my bills and keep me in the latest!" she said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"I still can't stand you and think my son need to get with a good christian woman!" she said and I chuckled.

"Mama, chill." I said as we got to the apartments. "When we get inside, you gon give me any drug you got." I demanded as Toya got out. We went inside and Toya went straight to the room, so I know somethin' wrong with her. I went in the guest room with my mama and she gave me a bag ass zip-lock bag of drugs. I shook my head and went in the room hearing the shower running. I threw the bag on the bed and took my clothes off. I got in the shower without Toya knowing. She turned around and almost fell, I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her. "I got you." I said before she could fall.

"You can't do that!" she said hitting my chest and I grinned.

"I can do what I want." I said grabbing her ass.

"Oh for real?" she asked and I nodded. "I need to talk to you so hurry up and get out!" she said grabbing her towel and I shook my head.

"It's like that ma?" I asked as she got out.

"Payback for yesterday night!" she said and I chuckled. I washed up real quick, then got out. I got a towel from the cabinet and wrapped it around my waist before goin' in the room seeing Toya sitting on the bed with her Macbook Pro next to her and a notebook in front of her with a pink pen in her mouth, clicking it with her tongue.

"What you wanna talk about?" I asked going into the closet.

"Your mom's diet." she said. "You know she won't listen to me about it, so your going to have to." she said as I put my basketball shorts on.

"What does she have to eat?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Well, for the first seven days she has to be on a vegan diet taking CKLS. She can only eat fruits and vegetables. The first day she can't eat at all and she's gunna be shitting a lot! She's not allowed to lay down. The second to seventh day she takes three CKLS at night and only eat fruits and vegetables. When she's done with CKLS she's going to eat red bell peppers, onions, garlic, fish, raspberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, cranberries, blueberries, cherries, red grapes, egg whites and olive oil." she told me and I nodded laying in the bed with her. "She's not allowed to have any alcohol!" she added and I nodded.

"Ight, I see what I can do, but why haven't I heard about this pill?" I asked and she smiled.

"Because you don't need them." she told me.

"Why not?" I asked and she smiled.

"Because I feed you stuff that cleanses your body and I put them in your smoothies. If you went to the doctor, your body would be cleaner than a germaphobic person's house." I chuckled and positioned myslef between her legs. "Baby, I have to finish this." she said and I grinned before pecking her lips.

"Do it in the mornin'." I said and she smiled closing the laptop and sitting it on the nightstand. "Go make me somethin' to eat." I demanded and she rolled her eyes. "I need you to do me a favor ma." I said and she looked at me.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm finna hit this club and I need you to be the distraction." I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" she asked.

"Baby, I just need you to do a li'l somethin' somethin', while I hit the safe." I said and she shook her head.

"Nah, I ain't finna be an accomplice of yo crime." she said and I sighed.

"Baby, I'll make sure you don't get caught up." I said.

"I'll think about it." she said.

Shonee Jackson >>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
238K 6.2K 29
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
473K 14K 66
Ida Ayumin is now 11. She left her old clan when she was 6. Feeling alone, and exhausted she is discovered outside the Leaf village. Ida usally do...
208K 6.9K 180
**Please keep in mind there are four parts to this book** But they are all located in this book for easy access. Enjoy 😘 BOOK ONE Janae is a prince...