Bonjour//Jikook

Oleh Bangtan_Jikook2020

"Again, Mr. Park!" Mr. Jeon Jungkook shouts, as Jimin misses his footing yet again. Going away to France to p... Lebih Banyak

Dreams Aren't What They Seem
Misfit
Something New
Watching Me
Screw Up
Mr. Jeon's Kindess
Teacher Sehun
~These Thoughts of You~
Audition
Let's Get This Show on The Road
-F I R S T Y E A R-
Prove Yourself
Secrets
Alone With Mr. Jeon
The Roommate Wars Pt. 1
The Roommate Wars Pt.2
The Roommate Wars Pt.3
Dinner With The Parents
Pros And Cons
Mission: Eunwoo
Flashback
Getting to Know You
Jikook? Sehwoo?
Flesh
Stormy Weather
Stormy Weather Pt. 2
Professionalism
Quickie
Territories
S H O T S
The First
Winter
Author-nim's Note
Sick Day
Goodbye
After Class
Winter Special
Winter Break pt. 1
Winter Break pt. 2
Winter Break Pt. 3
Dinner
~Drunk Confession~
The Next Morning
Catch Up
Face It
Fresh Start
As The Days Go On
The Temple Dancer
Finals Pt. 1
Finals Pt. 2
After The Kiss
Summer Break (1st Year)
Summer Break pt. 2
Summer Pt. 3
~Summer Break Pt. 4~
Summer Break Pt. 5
S E C O N D Y E A R
Under The Weather
A Dish Best Served Cold
Tango de Seduction
Budding
My Angel
Augmentation de la tension
~The Bedroom Scene~
~Speak To Me comme on est amoureux~
L'œil de la tempête
Juliet
The Rising Star; Jeon Jungkook
We've been découverts
Are You Ready?
Time For Your Audition

Reality Check

17.2K 1.3K 1.3K
Oleh Bangtan_Jikook2020

Hello, Lovelies! Another chapter for you all!
Thank you so much for 608 reads! You guys are amazing!

Jimin's POV

For the next two days, Sehun pushes me to my limit. Every morning I wake up and 5, work out until 7, then get ready for class. After that, we go to the studio an hour early and practice my technique. Once class begins, Sehun demands that I watch him the entire time, focusing on all of his moves, thinking of how I can copy them. 

After class, we eat lunch together, usually something of high protein, no taste, and very small portions. Sehun commands me to drink water everywhere I go. If I don't drink at least a gallon each day, Sehun makes me do even more workouts. 

After class, I go with Sehun on a two mile jog, then to the gym to work on my thighs and arms. After the pain of that, we head back to our rooms to change into outfits for palettes. It's kind of like yoga, but it's harder on your core and makes you work way harder. 

After that, I'm finally allowed to shower and go back to our room and get into my pajamas, however, Sehun makes me lift dumbbells until 9 O'clock. Then, I'm allowed to sleep.

I wake up, feeling sore, but energized. After our morning run, I go with Sehun to class, but I'm hit with a sudden wave of guilt as I catch Eunwoo watching me. 

I keep my head down as I walk past him, but I can't ignore him when  he weakly says. 

"Hey, Jimin..." Lifting his hand as though to wave at me.

"Oh yeah, hey." I say quickly, not looking at him. 

I watch as his face falls and he blushes in embarrassment, everyone looking at him with skeptical eyes, judging him because I rejected him. They snicker at him, looking him up and down as if to say, "Wow, you seriously thought Jimin would talk to someone like you." 

I bite the inside of my cheek, feeling horrible. I never wanted to feel this way, not ever. I didn't even really like Eunwoo, but....that doesn't mean I wanted him to feel left behind, and get bullied. 

I enter the classroom, putting down my things as I take my spot next to Sehun at the bar. I stretch and realize just how much for flexible I've become over the last two days. I smile at the thought that I just might actually be making progress. 

"Morning class." Mr. Jeon says as he enters the room, a binder in his hand. 

"Morning." We all say together, and I can't help but notice the way Eunwoo steals glances at me. 

"Today I have a little project for you all." He sips some of his tea. "I want you all in groups of two. The boys will be performing the short scene in Cinderella where the prince sees the girl for the first time. The ladies will be performing Cinderella when she sees the prince. Two girls and two boys at the same time. I'll give you 15 minutes." He says coldly as he walks to the stereo, changing the music. 

I walk next to Sehun. "Would you like to stand closest to Mr. Jeon, so that he can see you?" I ask, and Sehun scoffs. 

"Of course. I wasn't going to let you do that." 

We begin to practice our part, but a second later Mr. Jeon stops me, calling my name. 

"Mr. Park?" I stop and look back at him. 

"Yes?" I gulp. Everyone turns to watch.

"Don't you think you've had enough of playing copycat with Sehun?" He asks in a sarcastic, falsetto tone. Everyone stifles their laughs, and suddenly I glace around the room. 

I look around at everyone eyeing me and Sehun, and I suddenly realize I've made a complete fool out of myself. Every piece of our outfits are matching, I even started to comb my hair like him. Eunwoo is the only one who looks at me with pity in his eyes, while everyone else looks at me with embarrassment. 

My face falls and I gulp, suddenly feeling so incredibly stupid, I think Mr. Jeon notices that. 

"I'm sorry, but did I make a joke?" He suddenly snaps at the class. "This is a place of learning, not a whipping stand for events of public humiliation." Everyone stops laughing and smiling and quickly turns back to their teams of two. He looks down at me, cocking an eyebrow. "Go find another partner." He says coolly before walking away. 

As I watch him leave, I don't know whether to feel bitter or grateful toward him for saying those things. 

Sehun quickly finds someone else to replace me, and I gulp, realizing that I'm now going to go ask someone else who probably hates me to be my partner. 

"You can be partners with me." I suddenly hear Eunwoo say. I look up, seeing him with very sad looking eyes, his arms folded in front of his chest. 

"Thanks." I mumble, before practicing. 

The whole time we practice, I can't help but feel very awkward. I know that he's hurt by me, and I also know that he's probably not going to forgive me, but I still want to apologize. While at the same time, I know that if I do, I'll be breaking Sehun's condition. 

~Fifteen Minutes Later~

I get into position, feeling my thighs ache, but I ignore them, thinking of the steps. 

I look at the girl across from me, smiling weakly before we start. I dance my part, and she dances hers. I know the steps well. I once played Prince Charming in our ballet school production when I was 14. I practiced for 4 months, perfecting it. 

I finish and walk back to my corner of the room, feeling surprised when Eunwoo follows me. 

"Listen..." I whisper really quietly as I see Sehun start. "I...I'm not really supposed to talk to you," I start, moving my mouth very rigidly. 

"So then don't." He answers softly, but coldly. Quickly he walks across the room...away from me. 

~The End of Class~

"I hope you all have your pieces picked out that you're going to be showing for your audition in two days." Mr. Jeon says. "Practice like your life depends on it." He folds his arms. "Don't embarrass me when you enter the room to audition."

"Yes, Mr. Jeon." We all say. 

"Back to your dorms." He says sternly, excusing us. 

I sigh and grab hold of my bag, noticing the way Eunwoo doesn't even look at me when he walks past.

Sehun doesn't wait either, he just leaves. 

I pick up my bag and saunter toward the door, rolling my neck from side to side. 

"Mr. Park," Mr. Jeon calls, making me stop. "Would you come here a moment. Shut the door." I gulp and walk to the studio door, shutting it tight. I notice Sehun waiting for me just outside it. 

What are you doing? He mouths. 

I don't know. I mouth back, shrugging. 

"Yes?" I say as I walk back toward my teacher, my head hung low.

He scoffs. "Why do you look like I'm about to reprimand you?" He chuckles coldly. 

"Sorry." I breath, relaxing a little. 

"Listen," He starts, setting his things down on his small stool. "I watched you do your Prince Charming piece today." I nod. "Have you done it before?" He asks. 

"I- I have." I admit. "I practiced it a lot when I was younger."

"Hmm.." He thinks over my response. "I want to recommend something to you."

"Yes?" I ask, looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Use it as your audition piece."

"But...it...it's so plain, and basic." I explain. 

"Not when you do it like that." He says, referring to my performance in class. 

I blush from head to toe, and I feel like smiling so wide my mouth breaks. 

"R-Really?" I ask, biting my lip, feeling my heart pound. "Thank you so much." I clear my throat, getting my emotions under control.

"I also noticed you've been getting a lot better with your strength. I recommend you keep doing whatever you're doing. However..." He groans as he bends down to pick up his things. "I would also recommend you stop letting Mr. Sehun play dress up with  you." He walks away, putting his sunglasses on. "It doesn't look right on you." He finally adds before leaving, not looking back. 

Quickly I hustle out of the room, gushing as I meet Sehun. 

"D-Did you hear what he said?!" I squeal.

"Of course I heard. I'm not deaf you idiot." He spits before briskly walking away from me, his face red. 

"S-Sehun?" He doesn't answer. 

~That Night~

I don't see Sehun for a large part of the evening...and when he finally returns....it isn't a pretty sight. 

He walks through the door, dressed in his palettes clothes. 

"Sehun, where did you go? I was waiting for you-"

"Why the fuck were you waiting? I'm not your babysitter. If you want to go work out, do it yourself." He spits before grabbing his clothes and walking into the bathroom to shower. 

That night I lay awake for a long time. 

I think about Mr. Jeon said, and how Sehun has been treating me. I can't get the overwhelming feeling of embarrassment to leave me either. I feel so stupid for doing that these last few days. However, like Mr. Jeon said, it's been helping. 

But at the same time...I feel so guilty for how I've treated Eunwoo. He's only shown me kindness, and then I was a dickhead to him. 

I roll over, realizing that it's already 1 in the morning. I sigh and get up, putting on my shoes. 

As I stand to leave, Sehun stops me. 

"Where are you going?" He asks in a groggy voice. 

"I just need some air." I answer, taking hold of the doorknob. 

"You can't leave the building. It's past curfew." He explains. 

"Seriously? I'm not allowed to go outside?" I ask. 

A moment later I'm sitting on the stairs, feeling rather subdued. I miss my parents...and how nice people are back in my neighborhood. When I was there, it was like I was the best, but here....I'm so far from that. 

Suddenly I hear some guys burst through the door, laughing and probably drunk. 

I scoot out of the way as they file up the stairs. Suddenly one of them stop, looking down at me. 

It's only now that I realize it's Taehyung, the third year student I've got that little crush on. 

"Hey..." He says gently, tapping my shoulder. "You okay?" I blush profusely. 

"O-Oh yeah. I'm fine-"

"Hey guys!" He calls. "I'll catch up with you later." Suddenly he sits down next to me. "So tell me about it." He says, leaning his head against the palm of his hand. 

"I well...you don't have to sit here. I mean, you can go be with your friends-"

"Talk to me." He chuckles angelically. "

"Well," I begin, feeling very nervous. "I've had a really horrible week, and not only that, my roommate is the worst. My teachers are confusing, and rude, and I've been a terrible person to everyone who's been kind to me..." I groan. "It's just been a lot more frustrating than I thought it was going to be."  I run my hand with my hair. 

"Hey," He says gently, leaning closely. "Let me tell you a secret."

"Oh...Okay..." I says breathlessly, my gay panic mode switching on again. 

"You're not meant to get it right the first time. I know it probably seems like a lot to take in right now, but I'm sure it's going to get better." He smirks at me, making chills run all over my body. 

"Do you really think so?" I ask, my heart pounding. 

"Sure I do Mr....?" He looks at me, and suddenly I feel my heart drop into my stomach. 

"Jimin...remember?" I chuckle. "We met before?"

He squints his face, trying to remember but he looks back at me as though he has no recollection of me at all. "No....I don't think we've ever met."

"On the first day of school I accidentally bumped into your door. Y-You were shirtless but you showed me where my room was."

"Nope." He says, scratching his neck as though he's embarrassed of me. 

I mentally panic, because now I've got one more person who thinks I'm a total freak.

"Anyways..." He sighs and gets up awkwardly. "I'll see you around, okay? Don't lose hope." He smiles at me before walking away.

As soon as he's gone I slam my head against the wall. 

You fucking idiot, Park Jimin. Can you ever learn to stop opening your stupid mouth?!" I whisper angrily to myself.

************************************

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, Lovelies!
I appreciate you all so much! 

If you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to Vote and Comment!

As always, I love hearing from you all, and if anything is confusing or just straight up sounds stupid, let me know! I trust your judgement! :) 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

277K 18.6K 30
Jimin, an ever rising champion in the figure skating world, refuses to skate another season until his coach finds him someone worth his time, someone...
849K 60.8K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
8.3K 354 3
Just when Park Jimin got his courage to confess to Jeon Jungkook, he saw the taller making out on the rooftop of their School building that afternoon...
768K 42.5K 30
When Jeon Jungkook, a black haired 23 year old music teacher starts teaching at Aran High for his first time, he meets a young 16-year old dirty blon...