Naruto x Reader Oneshots (Und...

By naked_dragon

I don't own Naruto. One shots and nice stories More

Request Bord
Mine (Sasuke x Hurt! Reader)
Cookie (Gaara x Reader)
His Child (Pein x Child! Reader)
Safe and Sound (Shikamaru x Reader)
Noticed (Shino x Reader)
Be Mine (Hinata x Male!Reader)
Games (Shikamaru x Reader)
Baby Blue (Gaara x Reader)
Lucy *Song inspiration* (Naruto x Reader)
I'll Always Be There (Kakashi x Reader)
Her Smile (Pein x Child! Reader)
Anything Real (Sasuke x Reader)
She's Mine Naruto! (Jealous! Sasuke x Reader)
More than Friends (Gaara x Reader)
Just Curious. . . .
Hey guys
Stay with Me (Itachi x Reader)
Let your Heart Rest (Neji x Lonely! Reader)
Guide Me (Kakashi x Blind! Reader)
I Swear (Rock Lee x Reader)
You're Mine (A.U.: Mean! Neji x Hurt! Reader)
My Beautiful Girl (Hinata x Male! Reader)
My Love (Itachi x Rival! Reader)
Guardian Angel (Itachi x Child! Reader)
I'll Never Be Yours (Cheater!Kiba x Reader)
Perfect Canvas (Sai x Reader)
Remain by Your Side (Gaara x Androphobic! Reader)
I'll Never Be Yours part two
I'll Never Let You Go (Kakashi x Dying! Reader)
Love You Forever (Pein x Reader)
Our World (Orochimaru x Reader)
Bike Ride (A/U: Naruto x Reader)
Perfect (Pein x Reader)
Love of an Uchiha (Tobi x Reader)
He is Mine (Pein x Reader)
Whatever it Takes (Tobi x Depressed/ Suicidal Reader)
Dusk till Dawn (Kakashi x Reader Lemon)
Nightmares (Kiba x Reader)
Loving You (Modern Neji x Reader)
Not a Monster (Werewolf! Kiba x Human! Reader)
Just Stay (Sasuke x Reader)
Be Mine (Minato x Reader)
My Angel (Deidara x Pregnant! Reader)
Konoha's Love (Fanboy! Sasuke x Famous! Singer! Reader)
Shisui x Reader Lemon
I Promise to Love You (Rock Lee x Reader)
Every Breath (Pein x Reader Lemon)
Perfect (Kakashi x Pregnant! Reader)
I Want to Hold You (Shino x Reader)
Protection (Konohamaru x Shy! Reader)
Let Me (Boruto x Reader)
I'm Back
Her (Sasuke x Abused! Reader)
My Protector (Hidan x Reader)
Your Panda (Gaara x Reader)
Only Mine(Kisame x Reader Lemon)
Requests?
I think this is the last
I'm No Monster (Gaara x servant! Reader)
Itachi x Reader

Always (Bell Test Sasuke x Reader)

9.1K 222 72
By naked_dragon

You woke up with the sun shining in your eyes. You slowly opened your eyes and then slowly sat up on your bed. You rubbed your face and then got out of your bed. You walked on the soft carpet of your bedroom and you opened the closet door. You pulled your ninja outfit out of the closet and you set it on the bed. You then walked over to your dresser and opened the top drawer and pulled out your bra. Walking back to your bed you set the bra on your bed and you pulled off your shirt. You put your bra on and you took your ninja outfit off the hanger and put it on. You turn back to your closet and put on your ninja shoes.

You then left your room and closed the door. You walk down your hallway and leave your house. As you walk down the street you see your teammate Sasuke. You decide not to bother him so you continue walking. As you walk Sasuke walks next to you. You look at him and don't say anything. He places his hand on your shoulder and you stop walking to look at him. He gazes into your eyes and you gently push his hand off your shoulder.

"Something wrong?" You ask.

"Yes. You were about to walk into the pole," you turn your gaze forward and realize his words were true.

"Thanks," you say and then continue to walk. His hand grasps your wrist and you look at him. "Yes Sasuke?"

"Do you like me?" He asks with his face filled with seriousness. You let out a sigh and then hold his hand.

"As a friend yes," you answer. Somehow you felt like you disappointed him with your answer.

"Hn," you let go of his hand and you and him walk together to the training grounds. When you and him get there, you notice Sakura and Naruto is already there.

"Huh why are you two together?" Naruto asks.

"Because we live by each other," you answer. You sit in the grass and you gaze into the morning sunset. The grass blades gently tickle your ankles and the wind softly moves your hair around. Sasuke sits next to you and his hand grazes yours and you just move your hand.

"Why are girls attracted to him?" You hear Naruto comment. You then stand up and walk away from the group. A few reasons. One, Sakura is practically drooling over Sasuke. Two, Naruto is jealous over Sasuke because he has a crush on Sakura. Finally you are annoyed at all of the tension. You find a tree and you climb up the rough bark and sit on the branch. You lean your head back against the branch and you close your eyes. The sounds of the forest entices you and you smile gently. The noises of the forest calm your throbbing headache from the two idiots: Sakura and Naruto.

"Why are you by yourself?" A sudden voice pulls you out of your calmness. You open your eyes and lean your head forward to see your sensei on the branch.

"Sakura and Naruto were annoying me sir," you answer respectfully.

"Ah I see," he smiles softly and he ruffles your hair making you gaze into his visible eye. "You're the reasonable one aren't you?"

"I'm assuming so," you respond.

"Come on," He then jumps off of the branch and lands lightly on ground. He looked up at you and gestures you to come down. You obey and you carefully jump down and he catches you. He sets you on the ground and you give him a confused look. "You could've hurt yourself and you need to save your strength."

"Well alright," you follow Kakashi to your group. He then explains the days exam. Basically you and your teammates have to prove yourselves as ninja ready. In order to do so you or your teammates have to retrieve a bell from him. However, since there is four of you there is only two bells. Whoever doesn't get a bell has to go back to the academy. Also, whoever doesn't get a bell will be tied against a log.

  Naruto makes an attack before Kakashi even says go. You, Sasuke, and Sakura hide in the bushes. You are hiding next to Sasuke and you gaze at him. His face shows seriousness and determination. You then turn your head to the fight. You notice how Kakashi pulled out a book and is reading it as Naruto is attacking him. Kakashi used a jutsu that sent Naruto flying into the river. Then. Naruto throws two shrunken stars which Kakashi easily catches. After that Naruto uses shadow clone jutsu and attacks Kakashi, which Kakashi then uses substitution to get away from Naruto. Then Kakashi sets an obvious trap for Naruto—which he obviously takes the bait. Naruto is strung up in the tree and Kakashi lectures Naruto. After that Sasuke hops up into the tree and throws shrunken stars and kunai knives. Kakashi makes another substitution and Sasuke quickly runs. You hear a loud scream and assume that Sakura was put into a jutsu. You then sprint after Sasuke.  When you catch up to him you place your hand onto his shoulder. He glances at you and you steady your breath because he can run.

"Sasuke we need to work together. Listen I'll get Sakura and you—"

"No," he cuts you off. "I work alone and I am better then you, so stop pestering me."

    Sasuke attacks Kakashi which he was able to somewhat hold his own. You watch as he  uses his fireball jutsu and then Kakashi attacks him from the ground. He pulls Sasuke into the ground and lectures him. You step out into the open and flick Sasuke's forehead. Judging by the look on his face you can obviously tell he's not amused.

"See this is exactly why I said work together," you scold. You turn your gaze to your sensei and you see his eye fixated on you. "I know I can't beat you in a fight. I know I stand no chance against you, however I'll give you my best."

"Excellent!" He give you a closed-eye smile. "Give me what you can."

"Yes sir," you suck in some air and then summon your chakra. You then weave symbols and shoot lightning at him (like fireball justsu but lightning instead). He easily dodges and you use shadow clone jutsu to distract him. Using the distraction you pull Sasuke out of the ground. "Come on lets fight together."

"I already said no," he snaps.

"Sasuke—" you get interrupted by the alarm going off. Sasuke attacks Kakashi which he then pins him down. 

"Did you really think being a ninja was easy?" He starts. You sit next to Naruto which was tied against the pole. He apparently was trying to eat before noon and Sakura was on the opposite side of him. "Why do you think we're training by breaking up into groups? You three clearly don't understand the test. The answer is teamwork. If you all had come at me at once you may have gotten a bell. That's too bad. Sasuke you were too caught up in feeling superior to the others that you pushed them away. Sakura you were too into Sasuke that you didn't help Naruto. Naruto you were to eager to be better than Sasuke that you lost your fight and fell for obvious tricks, and Y/N. . ." You looked up at your sensei and saw a slightly proud look in his eye. "You were the only one who tried to work as a team. Y/N you may be on the team but the rest of you are going back. Don't feed Naruto (I kinda forgot what he said here)." You lower your head in shame and you can't bare to see the disappointment in Kakashi's eye. He then used a jutsu and left. You grabbed your lunch and sat in front of Naruto. He looked at you and you put some of your food into your chop sticks and then placed it in front of his lips.

"Eat," you say.

"What are you crazy!? He said not to feed Naruto!" Sakura exclaims. 

"We all need to be at our best. Naruto needs energy just like us. He can't be at his best if he doesn't eat," after your explanation Sasuke shares his food too. At that moment Kakashi appears and with rage in his eyes.

"You all. . .pass," he says with a closed eye smile. He then explains how your team is different from the others.

. . .

  Later that day you were at home laying on your couch when you suddenly got a knock on your door. You got off the couch and when you opened the door. . . .

"Sasuke? What are you doing here?" You look at the raven haired male and gaze into his eyes.

"I want to say I'm sorry for being an ass earlier," he says.

"Oh it's fine," you attempt to shrug it off but to be truthful it was bugging you how he was. It honestly hurt for him to say how lesser you are to him.

"It's not. May I come inside?" He asks.

"Sure come in," he walks in and you gesture for him to sit on the couch. He sits down and you sit next to him with your legs crossed and your body facing his. "I want to say I'm sorry. I'm not really good at expressing myself but. . . ."

"I understand," he then looks at you and you smile softly at him. "It's okay I'm use to how you are."

"It's not fine," he grasps your hand and you look deep into his onyx eyes. "You're the only one I don't want to hurt."

"Sasuke?"

"Look you're the only one who understands me. You are the only woman who doesn't fall at me knees and sees me as an equal. You listen to me and help me even though I push you away," when he says that a sudden flashback pops into your head.

  It was raining outside and you and Sasuke are the only ones left at the school. He is sitting at the top of the stairs letting the water soak him. You walk over to him and tap his shoulder. When he turns a strand of your hair falls and you push it back. 

"You should get out of the rain or you'll catch a cold," you advise.

"Hn," when he doesn't move you impulsively grab his arm and drag him to the sheltered area. You let go of his hand and he glares at you.

"Is something wrong?" You ask ignoring his glare.

"Why would you care?" He clicks his tongue and he turns his head away from you.

"Because you're my friend and I care about you," he lets out a small gasp as the air gets trapped in his throat. His eyes widen in shock and you grab his hand. "I'm here Sasuke. Let me carry half of your burned."

"Y/N," he says.

"Please," You ask. He then gives in and tells you about Itachi and his clan. He tells you about how he wants to avenge his clan. You notice the pain in his eyes and how much it hurt him. The trauma, it must be hard. "I'm so sorry." You then hugged him. He rested his head on your breasts and you ran your fingers through his soft raven hair. "I'm here always."

"That's why I can never hurt you," Sasuke says that pulls you out of your thoughts.

"Sasuke," he then put his hand on your cheek and his thumb brushed your cheek.

"You have always been there. Allow me to be yours," in his weird-awkward way he asked you to be his.

"Of course. You've always been there for me too," with that you suddenly think of the time he saved you.

  You were about to walk home when some girls pushed you to the ground. You got up and turned to see three girls. They were pissed over something but what?

"Can I help you?" You say with a slight hiss in your tone.

"Yes. You have to stay away from Sasuke," one large girls says.

"Why?" You ask. The girl to her left then slapped you. "What was that for!?"

"Because you clearly aren't understanding us. We are with Sasuke and you have to stay away from him. Your influence is making his judgement cloudy," the larger girl answers as she pulls you by your hair and throws you harshly against the hard ground.

"What?"

"Look stay away from him or—"

"Or what," the said male suddenly says as he walks over to you and the girls. You glance at him in surprise and so do the girls.

"Sasuke!" They exclaim in unison.

"Y/N are you okay?" He asks as he gently helps you to your feet. Instead of answering you look at the ground. He then said some heated things that you don't really remember. Basically it made the girls scram. He turned to you and with his index finger he guided your face to look at him. "Your face has a imprint from where she hit you. Does it hurt?"

"Not anymore," he then gently kissed the slap mark and when he pulled away he gazes into your eyes searching for something.

"I should've got here sooner," he says.

"At least you're here," you smile at him.

"Always."

"I made you a promise. I said I'd always be there for you," he then gives you a rare smile which takes your breath away.

"Sasuke," hearing his name he looks into your eyes. You then bring your lips to his and crash your lips on his. You close your eyes and he kisses you back. His hand supports your back and your arms wrap around his neck as you pull him closer to you. Your chest against his and you feel the heat between you rising. You slowly pull away and a strand of hair falls in your face. Sasuke pushes it back and kisses your cheek lightly.

"Always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.3K 24
[π™Έπšπšžπš›πš˜ π™Ύπš‹πšŠπš—πšŠπš’ 𝚑 πšπšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›] πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ, 𝚝𝚘 π™³πšŽπš–πš˜πš— πš‚πš•πšŠπš’πšŽπš› π™·πšŽπšŠπšπššπšžπšŠπš›πšπšŽπš›πšœ... ΰΉπ™±πšŽπšπš’πš— π™Ήπš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’
1.2K 34 17
I don't own Danganronpa
558K 16.6K 32
[Completed] She had a feeling that something big was going to happen. To both of them. Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto. Was #1 in itachixreader and...
117K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.