Billionaire's Love (completed)

By MokshDa_xoxo

UNDER MAJOR EDITING AND REVISION. CHANGES TO THE STORY LINE IS PROBABLE. "You are going to listen and do as... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
NEW BOOK ALERT
New update
Completed and Extras
Made for him
Hidden Pegasus
TAKING BOOK DOWN
Version 2.0- Important announcement
Chapter 1- V 2.0
Chapter 2- V 2.0
Chapter 3 - V 2.0
Chapter 4 - V 2.0
Chapter 5 - V 2.0

Bonus Chapter

198K 6.7K 426
By MokshDa_xoxo

Sierra's POV
"Come on boys we need to make this video for daddy okay," I said as I took the kids in the living room. Alexandros and Alessandro was following me as I had my little baby girl, Athena, in my arms. "Why do we have to film a video Mama," Alessandro asked. "Because it's daddy's birthday tomorrow baby and this is part of his gift. Okay now sit down I'll bring the camera," I said as they settled on the sofa.

"Ready Xandros you are first," I said as I fixed his messy hair. "Happy birthday papa. I love you," Alexandros said making me smile widely. "So Xander do you have something to tell to papa," I asked as I looked at him through the camera screen. 

"Um I love that you teach me fighting," he said as he smiled. "What do you love the most about papa," I said as I admire my beautiful babies. "I love being your son," he said making me laugh.

"Okay Sandro come its your turn baby," I said as I motioned him to come sit in the place of Alexandros. "Daddy happy birthday. You are becoming a big boy now daddy so I didn't get you anything," Alessandro said making me burst of laughter. 

"Ok baby do you have anything to say to dad," I asked as I threw a glance at Athena who was in the sofa next to Alexandros. "What do you love about dad, honey," I asked as I looked at my baby boy. 

"I love that daddy scare everybody at my school so everyone is scared of me too. Thank you daddy," he said as I gasped. "That is not a good thing Sandro," I said as I shook my head. Xander is going to hear a lot about this from me.

"Babygirl it's your turn," I said as she squealed. "Hwappy bwirthday papa," she said as she clapped her little chubby hands excitedly. "Do you love papa babygirl," I asked and she smiled. "I lovwe papa this," she said as she opened her arms showing that she loves him that much. "What do you love about papa," I asked her as she couldn't sit still. 

"Papa bweakfast," she said making me giggle. "You love when papa makes breakfast," I said and she nodded while smiling widely. "That was good babygirl," I said and called the kids to film the last part. "Ok everyone you all say love you papa when I say go okay," I said and Alexandros nodded but Alessandro was distracted as Athena was trying to bite his finger. 

"Mama Athena is hurting me," he said as he looked angry. "She is just playing baby. Now everyone look here. And Go," I said and all the three of them said it. "Good job kids. Now let's get you ready for bed. Daddy will be calling in a few minutes," I told them as I took Athena in my arms. 

Xander is actually on a business trip and he is coming back tomorrow which is on his birthday and he actually thinks that I don't remember because I haven't brought it up at all. When it comes to birthdays, I always starts getting really excited about it way before but for him birthday, I wanted to do something special and coming from my heart with all the kids. Tomorrow I am going to surprise him and I can't wait for that.

I have already given the kids their bath and changed them into their pj's. They are now currently talking with their dad. After a few minutes of talking to him, the boys finally let me have the phone. 

"Hey love," I said as I put the phone near my ear. "Hey angel are they being good to you," he asked making me smile. "They are monsters just like their dad. But no on a serious note, they have been good," I said as I looked at Athena sleeping in my arms. 

"That's nice. Anyways I'm missing you angel," he said making my heart swell. "I miss you too Xander. I can't wait to see you tomorrow," I said as I brought Athena closer to me. "I'll see you tomorrow angel," he said and with that, we said bye and hung up.

After putting the boys to sleep and Athena in her crib, I made my way to our room with the baby monitor. Now it's my turn to record my part. Setting up the camera, I started recording myself. "Happy birthday my love. I want to thank you for all the things that you have done for me. Thank you for giving me such beautiful kids. I feel so lucky to have you by my side as my rock. I love you so much that I don't know how to express all of it. You make me feel so special just by looking at me. My love thank you for all that you have done for me. Unfortunately now you are becoming an old man and I can't do anything about it. I'm just kidding. I love you so much my dear husband," I said as I laughed. Looking back at the recording, I smiled at how crazy I look.

The following morning

Waking up early, I made a delicious breakfast for the birthday boy and also baked a beautiful cake. Now I have to just get all his presents in the room along with the video that we made.

"Wake up boys. Your dad is going to be home soon," I said as I took the blanket off of them. I heard them groaned. "Mama five more minutes," Alessandro said as he searched for the blanket. "No boys get up now," I said and Alexandros rubbed his eyes.

"Okay boys when dad comes in no one will wish him happy birthday okay. He will get the surprise when he goes into our bedroom and see all the presents okay," I said and Alexandros nodded. "But mama he might get upset. I won't be happy if you forget my birthday," Alessandro said but I told him that it will be fine.

The front door opened with a loud squeaky noise announcing the arrival of my beloved husband. "Honey I'm home," he said out loud as he made his way inside. "Daddy, papa," Alessandro and Alexandros yelled as they run towards him. "Good morning my boys," he said as he hugged them. 

Putting them down, he made his way towards me. "Good morning my angel," he said and I greeted him back. "I have missed you my love," he said as he crashed his lips against mine. Pulling away, I heard the boys grunted. "Xander the kids are here stop," I said as I pushed him away. "Now go and freshen up," I told him as he placed a kiss on my cheek. He nodded as he started to make him way upstairs.

Me and the boys followed him and as soon as he entered our bedroom, he gasped loudly. At the same time, I started singing happy birthday to him along with the boys. "Happy birthday my love," I said as I made my way to him and hugged him. "Happy birthday papa," the boys said as they hugged his legs. 

"We got you good right papa," Alessandro said as made Xander laugh. "Thank you guys. Look at all these gifts," he said as he smiled at me. "Thank you my gorgeous wife. Thank you my boys. Wait where is my little princess," he said making me remember that she may wake up at anytime.

 I went and got her as she woke up as expected. "Papa," she squealed as she saw her dad. "It's papa's birthday babygirl. Tell him happy birthday," I told her as I stroked her back. "Hwappy bwirthday papa," she said as she hugged him.

We just finished watching the little recording we made from yesterday and I could see Xander smiling as his eyes lit up. "That is the best present ever guys thank you," he said emotions filled in his voice. 

"So I'm an old man now huh," he said as he snakes his hands around my waist. I couldn't help but blush so I hid my face in his chest. "I'll prove to you later that this man right here is everything but an old man," he said making me look at him in shock. 

"Xander shush the kids will hear you," I said in my scolding voice. "They won't understand angel. Anyways it's my birthday so I would love to have you as my present," he said making me turn as red as a tomato.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Tada here is a bonus chapter for you guys. Hope you guys enjoy it. Make sure to vote on this one and comment. You can also check out my other book Dealing with Mr Billionaire. It is already completed and ready for you to read.

-Love Mokshda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.5K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
9.6K 106 14
- - - - EXCERPT ONLY - - - - The rest of the story is available on INKITT as the content violates Wattpad regulations. Check my bio for link. * In th...
1.9M 59.8K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
267K 8.6K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...