Space Oddity

By AmariannaRose

Kehaulani (pronounced keh-HOU-lah-nee origin Hawaiian meaning heavenly dew-cool breeze from heaven) came on t... More

🫐Blueberries & Strawberries🍓
🔍🕵🏻‍♂️🔎Discovering The Discovery🌌🚀☄️
🤕Painful Bliss😇
Don't Worry About Me😟
⚫Black Alert⚠️
Close Proximity👩🏽‍🤝‍👨🏻👩‍❤️‍👨
Saru To The Rescue🦸🏻‍♂️
🥰Feelings Are Frightening😱😨
Pete And Repeat Went For A Discovery Ride🌌🚀☄️
Here We Go Again And Again♾️
Showoff Sexy Saru
Quotetastic
He Is No Longer Himself😢
The Fear Of Losing You
🪞Mirror Mirror🪞 Lost In Space🌌 What The HELL Happened To This Place?!🤷🏻🤷🏻‍♀️
Slaves In Another Universe🌌
Going Home To War⚔️
🌎🌍🌏 Earth The Final Frontier And The New Acting Captian
Have A Little Faith In Us
Family Reunion Of Sorts👩‍👧
A Reason To Carry On
👋🏻🙋🏻‍♂️Goodbye Hello👋🏻🙋🏻‍♀️
Delta Dawn
🏡Home Sweet Home🌐
Fear Of The Well-Known😨
🌑Living In Darkness With Only You As My Light💡🕯️
You Are My Cyan Angel👼🏻😇🪽
Like Brother Like Sister👨‍👧
🎼🎵💖🎗️🎶In Remembrance And Honor🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
⌚⏲Time Apart Brings Me Sorrow😭
⏳Do You Think Time Will Ever Be On Our Side?!⌛
This Is Just A Bad Dream We Cannot Wake Up From💤🛏😴🛌🏿
👼🏻😇Angels Have Gone👋🏻🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♀️
An Odd Welcome Home🏡🏠
Around You All Who Love You 😘 No Matter What News You Bring 📰
🌐🌎🌍🌏The Future Of Earth Left Uncertain🌎🌍🌏🌐
✌🏻🕊️Is Peace Even Possible?!☮️✌🏽
Failed Exam
My Love🥰 For You Is Like A Red ❤️Red❤️ Rose🌹
🏴Keep Your Flag Held High🏳️
🦸🏻🦸🏿‍♀️Saving The Lost
I Envy You Saru
💗💖Of Heart And Home🏡🚀
Finding Yourself In Someone Else👩🏽‍🦰🪞👩🏽‍🦱
Into The Void We Go To Lose Our Senses And Save Our Souls
How Do We Survive This MADNESS?!
Naughty Nhan
One Of These Things Doesn't Belong
Kneel Before Unknown Species 10-C 👾🧎‍♀️🧎‍♂️

🚀Making The Trip To Their New Home🏡

680 8 1
By AmariannaRose

Both Kehaulani and Michael sat side by side in silence throughout the whole trip in the tiny transport shuttle that was headed for the Tellun system the only difference was Michael sat staring straight ahead and Kehaulani sat sideways in her seat looking out at the stars with a excited sparkle in her eyes for she has never seen the stars in such a way before she hugged her knees and pressed her body as close to the seat as possible for she didn't like the looks of the male prisoners that were making their intentions known but not so "obvious" that they were licking their lips though she could see their hands try to reach for her if it wasn't for Michael and her "dark evil" stares they probably would try to touch her in a sexual manner as they were probably already doing in their disgustingly twisted minds Kehaulani's fingers slowly reach up and touch the glass of the ship as little crystallized stars float over them like snow she didn't hear anything the other passengers were saying until she heard Michael say softly "that's species GS54 an organism that feeds on electricity it's feeding on the shuttles power systems unless the pilot can get rid of the infestation fast enough they'll drain us of all our power and we'll drift until our oxygen runs out.... or we freeze to death which ever comes first"  then Michael becomes silent again and stares into nothing and Kehaulani smiles a small soft smile and turns back to watch the bioluminescent spaceborne lifeform continues to move over the ship muttering softly at the nervous sounding prisoner she never took the time to get to know "coward!"  which makes him shut up and stare at her with narrow eyes Kehaulani could tell that Michael was fighting a smile as the other female orders "relax the pilots taking care of it"   and Kehaulani mutters softly in a sing song tone "oh no she's not!"  the shuttle bounces a little and they all watch as the pilot floats by the shuttle "warning safety tether disconnected warning autopilot malfunction"  the shuttles computer tells them Kehaulani gets up out of her seat and walks over to the pilots chair and sits down she turns off the autopilot and starts to fly the tiny cave made of metal until it gets caught in a long bright tractor beam then she shuts the ship off completely and allows them to be taken inside a large ship.... she knew that she would cause more damage trying to fight the tractor beam in their tiny weak transportation vehicle not only that but she had no idea where to go....

It wasn't till she passed the prisoners that they noticed that she had gotten out of her handcuffs and they all looked at her oddly.... well all but Michael who knew that it was the first thing she did as soon as she knew the pilot was no longer paying attention to them.... she had a rash on her wrists from the cuffs as it seemed to burn into her flesh.... Michael had a small smile sliding up the corner of her lips as the other prisoners look at her friend in shock.... they had never met in person before the trip but had a lot of conversations from their cells which were across from one another.... Michael was the first to learn what her "crime" was a man had wanted to make her his own and when she refused he called in a false crime.... perhaps one HE actually committed and had blamed her for.... Michael and Kehaulani walk off the transport shuttle side by side they were also the last ones off and Kehaulani could feel the security officers that lead them off the ship stare at her ass she clenched her hands into fists fighting the urge to knock them out for such an offense but she decided that it was best for her to "behave" for Michael's sake.... "not a scratch on the floor this puppy just rolled off the assembly line"  one of the male prisoners named Stone says "what's a brand new star ship doing so far from the front lines?"  the woman prisoner who is known as Psycho asks "exploring!?!"   Kehaulani replies with a playfully sarcastic tone and a shrug and Psycho narrows her eyes at her while Michael holds back a laugh "she asked!"  Kehaulani points out the male prisoners smile at her just then the doors in front of them open and another officer from the ship walks in and right away Kehaulani knew that she wasn't going to like her Michael watched her body language and figured out the same thing and raised her eyebrow at her friend "this is the USS Discovery my name is Commander Landry I'm Chief of Security here I see we're unloading all kinds of garbage today even Starfleet's first mutineer"  the woman who walked in says as she walks over to them and stands in front of Michael who looked unfazed by whatever sort of rise the Commander was trying to get out of her the Commander turns and snaps her fingers as she walks back towards the doors she came in from and says as she walks "on me"  Kehaulani whispers under her breath "eww! disgusting!"  and the male prisoners chuckle as they all follow the Commander out of the room and down the hall....

Once again Michael and Kehaulani walk side by side as they walk down the hallway following the Commander to the brig as they walked Kehaulani's eyes wandered taking in her new surroundings "what's with all the silver shirts?"  Stone asks "it's a science vessel"  Psycho replies in a whispered tone "you ever seen that black badge before?"  Stone asks "somehow this doesn't feel very scientific"  the male prisoner known as Cold says "mouths shut eyes ahead alright Starfleet says we have to feed the animals who's hungry?"  Commander Landry says "I can't eat the food from the simulator!"  Kehaulani whispers to Michael in a tone only she could hear "I think I'll go find Sickbay and see if they can try to take care of my wrists"  she adds Michael nods.... as the others walk into the Mess Hall Kehaulani wanders down the halls asking random Starfleet officers where Sickbay was and she still ended up getting lost she walked into what looked like a science room and a man with blonde hair and blue eyes as well as a girl with frizzy red hair and blue eyes look up in her direction once they hear the doors open "who are you!?!.... you're not suppose to be in here!"  the man asks "sorry I didn't mean to intrude!.... I was looking for Sickbay...."  Kehaulani replies softly and she raises her wrists to show why she needed to find the sickbay "I think I may be allergic to the cuffs"   she whispers the man walks over to her "oh!.... I see!.... you're one of the prisoner transports.... come.... I'll take you!"   he says somewhat politely she smiles at him "thank you.... once again I'm sorry for walking in.... someone gave me directions.... they just weren't very good ones!.... besides I don't think I could use the turbolift on my own.... I'm not an officer here just a.... "guest"!"  she says softly the man chuckles softly "I'm Paul"  he introduces himself "Kehaulani.... yes! I know!.... long name.... I suppose Kehau would work.... or just "K".."  she replies Paul chuckles again and they walk onto the turbolift.... Paul lets the computer know where they needed to go and then starts up another conversation as they walk towards the sickbay "can I tell you a secret?!.... I'm kinda of glad you walked into the room.... gives me an excuse to leave.... I mean take a break!"  he teases she chuckles and they walk into the Sickbay Kehaulani is introduced to the doctor on duty a man by the name of Hugh Culber who treats her wounds right away.... after finding out her allergies of course she stays and chats with him for a few minutes.... since he didn't have any other patients at the moment and Paul seemed to want to stay.... Kehaulani saw how the two men acted around one another and she knew that there was something special going on between them she didn't comment she just smiled "you're doing this on purpose aren't you!?"  Paul asks looking over at her "I have no idea what you mean!"  she replies with a playful innocence and a shrug Paul laughs "thank you"  Paul says with a smile she returns the smile "you guys probably don't have a garden huh?!.... I'm kind of allergic to the food from the simulator"  she says after a short pause and they both look at her with surprised expressions on their faces "I don't understand it myself.... but the first time I ate a meal made by one I spent a week in Sickbay.... I've tried a few more times with different meals but always had the same results.... I've almost died a few times from eating the food from it"  she explains Culber looked as though he was trying to think of a way to cure her of the allergy and he looks at her when he hears her chuckle softly "I'm a prisoner doctor and I won't be on this ship for very long so you don't have to worry about me.... one thing that does surprise me though is that the Commander has yet to send her security to look for me.... I don't think she even realizes.... or cares that I am gone!"  she says Paul and Hugh laugh though there was a sadness seen in Culber's eyes as he realizes she was right she's a prisoner they aren't going to care about her "I will try anyway.... if what you say is true they might not like the fact that their new slave gets sick every time she eats"   he tells her she laughs softly then says "look at me Hugh!.... depending on their gender and choice I usually end up getting some form of a garden to take care of and I'm able to make my own food all because they think that they can get whatever they desire out of me.... I tend to find a work around.... usually by finding a "second best" prisoner more willing to do what they wish of me in my place but....!"  Paul chuckles and Hugh shakes his head both men smile at her

the 2 official music videos of Space Oddity by David Bowie V here and here ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7M 550K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
21.8K 1K 45
"You are my hurricane. A force so strong that I am drawn to your push and pull, regardless of the heartache and devastation it causes..." ~ Y/N Kryze...
10.4K 304 23
"As suddenly as it came, the shuddering stopped. 'Ready?' The Doctor asked her, leading her towards the doors. 'I think so.' She replied and, taking...
1.1K 20 14
When Summer needs a fresh start, she chooses Hawaii to get just that. Things seem to be going Summer's way: she had an amazing job, friends that are...