Do You Remember? Michael Jac...

By motownmimi

Detailed imagines of you and Michael together. These imagines will be past tense and read like a narration, k... More

A Black Queen & Black Magic
Cover Up
It's ready!
He's Here
Family Day (Unisex)
Liberian Girl
Grand Finale (Erotic)
The Future vs. The Past
Carousel
Creeping Out Of Love
Break Of Dawn (Erotic)
Cuban Cigars
Rows
Cake (Erotic)
Someone In The Dark (Personal Favourite)
*Facts About Myself*
After Hours
Red Is Fire, Blue Is Ice, You Gonna Spend Time With Prince Tonight?
Baby I'm A Fool (Erotic)
Sweet Lady
Treetops
I: In A Daughters Eyes
II: In A Fathers Eyes
*Final Requests*
Monkey Heart
Marcel (Erotic)
Is It Scary For You, Baby?
IV: In a Mothers Eyes
*Thank You, Readers*

Human Nature

2.1K 54 44
By motownmimi

Song Request by: Carol9202
I really hope you enjoy this one. It's pretty interesting... it's a super literal take on the song. I'll try and spare the cheesey lines but knowing me, I won't 😂
——————————————————
Thrad Era: 1985

After blockbuster success and constant projects, Michael needed a break. Better yet; deserved one.

Michael chose to spend a majority of his break time with you. You were honoured and could never deny being in his presence. His natural beauty and hypnotizing scent was almost as charming as his vibrant personality. Michael saw much in you as well, he saw a beautiful soul, a unique personality and a womanly figure that drove him insane.

You knew him for only a few months, but like most women- you were infatuated with him. You were both lovers and though he was a sweet man- the sweetest you had ever met, he only showed you love when it came to making it.

You tried your best to hide your true emotions from him. You knew how it was from the beginning and you knew he wasn't using you.. but that the purpose of your relationship was for mutual pleasure and that was the extent of it.

Michael flew the both of you to New York. You had never been there and you were thrilled to be experiencing being there with a man you adored. You also had a pip in your step throughout the trip, it was mostly due to Michael's magic, though. You were both checked into the finest suite embassy had to offer.

Your sleeping body was sprawled on the queen sized bed. Since Michael's body no longer resided next to yours. It wasn't uncommon for Michael to wake up in the middle of the night- for the nights you spent with him always consisted of him doing such. You found it endearing. Once he awoke, you'd call him a gnome and he would giggle his infectious laugh.

He stood on the balcony, with the doors open and the curtains blowing in the direction of the wind. His short curls blew lightly, as his gaze remained on the sight before him. The whole city was dark, with the moon lighting dark streets ever so slightly with its beams. Lights in buildings and houses remained on and made it look like he was gazing upon a sea of stars. Residential houses had lights flicker off, a sign that they were about to fall asleep.

The breeze began to increase, causing howling noises in the distance. The cool air caused your content body to shiver. A moan escaped your lips in response.

A shiver went down Michael's spine at the sound. His shoulders shook at the intense shiver.

He turned to see your sleeping face, your mouth agape and your eyebrows furrowed. He smiled and shut the door so you would become comfortable again.

He climbed onto the bed and the bed dipped considerably. The harsh movement woke you. Your eyes fluttered open as you yawned. You attempted to stretch your arms upwards but Michael's tight hold around your body was constricting them, so you shrugged instead. "W-what time is it, Michael?" you moaned.

"3am" he said in a husky tone. He rubbed the small of your back to relax you.

"You're always up aren't you?" you chuckled with your eyes closed shut.

"When you're around. Sprawled out like this" he laughs as he picks up your extended calf and drops it lightly.

"Okay I'll get in a better position" you giggled as you curled up into a fetal position on your left side. Your bottom tucked into his front.

"(Y/N)" Michael breathed into your ear.

You chuckled, knowing that it was the position you had put yourself in that caused him to call out your name. "Yes" you laughed sleepily.

You turned to him so you were no longer tucked into him.

Suddenly, Michael moved out of his position and stood straight up. You shot him a confused look. "What, what's wrong?" you questioned.

"I kind of wanna go out. I'm bored," he sighed as he put his shoes on. "And before you say anything- it's late enough that I won't be bothered" he smiled.

"Michael it's dangerous at this time. No way in hell am I letting you go by yourself" you said in a serious tone.

Michael looked up from tying his shoes. "Are you gonna stop me from exploring?" he questioned with an arched brow.

You swung your legs over the side of the bed. "What is that supposed to mean?" you asked with furrowed eyebrows.

He shakes his head. "Never mind, you're welcome to come (Y/N)" he half-smiled.

You pursed your lips and slipped your shoes onto your feet.

Once you were both at the door, Michael had glasses and a cap on as his disguise.

You linked your arm with his and snuggled into his side. "So where are we going at 3am?" you said as you looked up into his eyes.

"Maybe a 24/7 diner," he said as he looked back down at you. "I'm really craving sweets" he whined.

"That sounds like an emergency. Better get there quickly then" you chuckled.

Once you had both snuck out of the lavish hotel, you were both walking aimlessly on the sidewalk.

Soon, a large diner sign came in view. The diner was still open so you both headed in that direction.

A couple feet from the entrance, Michael slowed down. You turned to him, only to see his gaze was on a beautiful woman with a form-fitting dress. She was looking at Michael just the same- with a large smile on her face. She wasn't acting as if she knew he was Michael Jackson because of his make-shift disguise, but she found his curls, caramel complexion and smile alluring.. just as you did.

"Hi" she blurted quietly. Before looking down flirtatiously. You shot her a look for the nerve she had to flirt with the man who is clearly with you, attached to your arm for god sakes.

Because you were on Michael's left side you could see behind his glasses. He was checking her out. You turned your head to the side and let out a sigh of disapproval.

"Hi, love" he said with a smile. You unhooked your arm from his and speed-walked towards the door.

You were jealous of the attention he was giving to others, but you were feeling disrespected more than anything.

You ran into the diner and sat in a booth. You sat on left side- so your back would face the door. You didn't want to see him.

Michael came in close behind you and swiftly pivoted himself into the booth opposite of you. "(Y/N), what is wrong?" he questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

You didn't really know how to respond. You knew you shouldn't have felt jealous and acted the way you did, but your feelings had been accumulating for months. You felt so conflicted. You felt like you weren't worth enough to be loved.

"Why?" you asked vaguely.

Michael shifted in his seat so he was directly across from you. "Why? Why what?" he asked.

"Why can't you love me?" you huffed. "Like, if I flirted with others in front of you, how would you feel? You just expect me to fulfill your needs and just.. just stand there beside you and witness you eyeing others. I've noticed it before.. it's disrespectful" you ranted with tears forming.

A waitress had came to your table but you asked her to come back later, you wanted to continue this conversation with him.

Michael's expression softened considerably. "I do love you (Y/N)" he answered meekly.

Your eyes widened. "He loves me" you said under your breath while looking down at your knees. You looked back up at him. "If you do love me..Why do you love me this way?" you asked with tears rolling off your cheeks.

Michael reached his hand out and brushed the tears off of your cheek before intertwining his hand with yours. "I don't mean to be disrespectful towards you (Y/N).. I know it is no excuse, but I've never been surrounded by healthy relationships. You know how my brothers are," his gaze went downwards. "A-and I'm scared. I'm so young. We're so young. We have so many years ahead of us.. falling in love wasn't my plan. That's why I've been distant lately," tears fell as he looked back up at you. "I'm sorry I've hurt you" he said.

You were speechless.

After a few moments you thought of a response. "It's human nature to be scared of love, especially at our age.. So I forgive you" you said with a smile.

The waitress from earlier comes to your table. Michael turns his head to the right so that the waitress couldn't see his face and make out who he was beyond the disguise. "Are you ready to order now?" the waitress asked sweetly.

Michael turned slightly towards you and pointed to the strawberry shake on the menu. "Mi- I mean, you want a shake? It's so late at night, you won't be able to sleep" you laughed.

"Come on! It looks so good" Michael said in a pretend voice that made you laugh even more.

You shook your head while giggling. "We'll have one strawberry shake" you smiled as you passed the menu to the lady.

"Sounds great, are you both sharing it?" she smiled as she rearranged the menus on her hand.

Before you could respond Michael did. "Yes, we will be" he smiled.

The waitress's eyes widen in realization of who he was. Luckily- she just walked off and glanced at him a few times.

"So this isn't the late night feelings talking?" you laughed. "This is real?" you said in a more serious tone.

Michael grabbed your hand. "We'll try this. It's not gonna be easy but I'll try my best to make this work" he smiled vaguely.

You nodded and smiled.

Minutes went by and you and Michael were back to your playful selves. Blowing the straw wrappers at one another and seeing who could yawn the loudest. You were exhausted, but you were having the best of times with a man you loved.. a man who loved you.

The waitress returned with the large shake. "Here you are" she said sweetly while starring at Michael. You laughed at her expression, she could definitely tell who Michael was. So much for his disguise. "Michael, take off your glasses" you said.

Michael's head turned at you before nodded. He took his glasses of slowly. Soon the waitress had her hands on each cheek. "Oh my goodness, I knew the late shift had pros," she laughed to herself. "I love you so much Michael, I'm a huge fan" she cried out.

He looked you before looking at the waitress. "Love you more" he smiled charmingly.

He stood up and gave her a quick hug. After the hug, she ran to the back to fix her mascara that was ruined by her tears.

Michael sat down and all you could do was admire the beautiful man in front of you. "I love how your make so many people happy. You're amazing."

Michael began to smirk mischievously. "Maybe that's what I was trying to do for the girl outside" he smiled.

You hit his arm and glared. "Do not" you warned as you shoved the straw into your mouth.

Michael laughed and bent his head down to put his mouth on the straw. "I love you" he breathed before taking a sip of the shake.

You stopped drinking the shake and stayed silent for a moment. "I love you too" you responded sweetly. Soon, you could hear excessive slurping noises. Michael was taking the time it took for you to speak, to drink most of the shake.

"You're so childish" you said before you sipped the shake again and starred into his chocolate brown orbs.

That trip to New York was one you'll never forget.
———————————————————
I don't even know if this one is good. But, I hope you enjoyed it, and pleaseee leave some comments!
Comments always make me smile. I love you all. I have a lot planned and I'm trying my best to get everything finished!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 389 14
This is a collection of short stories, novelettes, and novellas starring Michael Jackson-written within the various sub-genres of romance. (e.g., adu...
237K 7.2K 126
a collection of very short and sweet scenarios/imagines i used to come up with on instagram. now i write them here only. all eras included. no sexual...
239K 3.5K 120
Stories of Michael Jackson from different era's. Also if you don't like the things I write in this book. I'm saying this nicely, please don't read my...
56.4K 1.5K 108
"I-I never stopped loving you, you know..." I softly croak out, my eyes connected with the floor. "No matter how bad you hurt me, I just can't stop l...