Lifeguard//Ethan Dolan

Por KLHFave

"I was mentally drowning and you were the person willing to pull me up" M谩s

A/N
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
E P I L O G U E
N E W B O O K

N I N E

593 10 5
Por KLHFave

Grace's POV

I sighed as I plopped down on the cream couch in the middle of mine and Jordan's living room. I slipped off my heels from work today. I had about an hour until Jordan got done with work so I just decided to watch the office. I was laughing along to the show when I heard the door open.

"Hey, girlie." Jordan said as she threw her purse on the kitchen counter.

"Hey, how was work?" I asked as she sat down on the couch beside me.

"Pretty normal had a guy with what he claims was a kangaroo bite come into the ER today. What about you?" She asked after laughing over her day at work.

"Ok, so I have a story for you." I started. "So the Jacks and I had a meeting today over being the co-owners of a private airline and we were meeting with the other investors today. I thought it was going to be a normal meeting but guess who I saw when I walked into the conference room." I said watching her getting interested.

"Who?" She asked.

"They happen to be twins who own a multimillion-dollar business in New York." I said making her gasp.

"You saw Ethan and Grayson today?" She almost screamed.

"Saw them, talked to them, and Ethan texted me asking me to go to dinner with him tonight." I smiled.

"Are you sure you want to do that. This is the same guy who lied to you about inheriting a multimillion dollar company." She warned me.

"Yes it is but it's not a date just two friends having dinner." I said making it clear that I was not going on a date.

"Ok but if he hurts you again I'll take a scalpel to his butt." Jordan said making us both laugh.

"Thank you. He's going to pick me up at 7:30." I told her checking my watch to see that it was 6.

"Oh let's go get you ready." She smiled and jumped off the couch.

We walked to my room and I got into the shower. After I showered Jordan walked in and started to do my hair. She dried it before straightening it. After she did my hair she put some light makeup on me. After she put makeup on me I put on some coconut scented lotion.

"Ooh wear this." Jordan said throwing a sweater dress at me.

I laughed and changed into this.

I walked out of my bathroom and Jordan squealed.

"Girl you look so good." She smiled and handed me my thigh high boots.

"Thank you." I smiled as I grabbed my Chanel bag from my closet.

I packed up my bag with all of my essentials. I was spraying my Gucci perfume when my phone dinged.

Ethan😁: I'm downstairs you didn't tell me which apartment you live in.

Grace😊: omw

"Thank you for getting me ready. Love you." I hugged Jordan before walking out of my apartment.

I took the elevator downstairs and walked out into the huge lobby of our apartment complex. I was walking through the lobby and this came into view. (A/N just Ethan in that outfit)

"Ms. Foster." He smirked as he leaned up off of a matte black Audi R8.

"Mr.Dolan." I smiled as he took my hand and kissed the top.

"Let's keep this on a first name basis." He slipped a hand around my waist and pulled me close to his firm chest. He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Of course." I looked up at his well-structured face. He looked like the 18-year-old Ethan but he was so grown up.

Ethan released his grip on me and opened the door of the sports car for me. I smiled and stepped in. He got in and started the car letting the engine roar.

"Beautiful car." I said as I admired the interior.

"Not as beautiful as you. Your beauty is something money can't buy." He spoke as he drove away from my apartment complex.

"Even at 23, you are still that flirty 18-year old that knew how to make me blush." I laughed lightly.

"I can't help it when it comes to you." He spoke keeping his eyes on the road.

"How's Grayson?" I asked looking at the streets of New York.

"He doing good. Not as serious me but he is a great business partner. Are you and Jordan still friends?" He asked looking over at me. God, he is so good looking. He was good looking when I met him but now that he's all sophisticated and grown up it makes him look 10 times sexier.

"Yeah, we still live together and she's a nurse at Bellevue." I spoke looking at the road.

"That's good. Grayson had the biggest crush on her after we had dinner at that Japenese restaurant. How is your dad?" He laughed thinking about his brother his laugh was still cute.

"I haven't seen him since freshman year of college." I spoke with no emotion. I honestly don't care anymore.

"Oh, I'm sorry I thought you two were on better terms." He gently laid his hand on y thigh.

"It's totally fine. I'm not bothered by it anymore." I smiled at him.

The rest of the ride consisted of small talk. During the ride there I glanced over at his left hand that laid over the leather steering wheel. I noticed that he didn't have a wedding ring like Grayson. I'll have to ask about that later.

We pulled up to Le Bernardin and Ethan got out at the valet. He walked over to my side and opened the door for me the same way he did when he had his truck. He stretched out his hand for me to take as I stepped out. He tossed the valet the keys and slipped his arm around my waist. We walked into the restaurant together. The moment we walked up to the hostess stands the hostess had our menus in her arms.

"Right this way Mr.Dolan and Ms.Foster." She spoke walking into the dining room.

We followed the hostess to our table. Ethan waved at a few people while we walked through the resturant. Every staff member that walked by us said "Hello Mr.Dolan" to Ethan. I was kinda confused.

"Your server Andrew will be with you in a moment. Enjoy your meal Mr.Dolan and Ms.Foster." The hostess spoke before walking away.

"Did you tell everyone that we were coming because everyone knows us." I giggled lightly.

"They should know their employer and his beautiful date. You could fire someone at the snap of your fingers." Ethan smirked and looked around the busy resturant.

"You own this place?" I asked in disbelief.

"As of yesterday, yes." He smiked making my jaw drop.

"Why did you buy this place?" I asked still in disbelief.

"I needed somewhere to take a truly special girl." He smirked at me making me blush.

"You bought this place for one dinner?" I asked giggling.

"Yes and well worth it." He smiled and bit his bottom lip lightly.

"You're crazy." I laughed at him.

"What can I say, fortune favors the bold." He giggled at me.

I smiled as our waiter walked up to us.

"Good evening Mr. Dolan and Ms. Foster what can I intrest you in for your drinks this evening?" Andrew said very proper but it was nothing that I wasn't used to. I go to dinner meeting with the Jacks a lot.

"Can we get a bottle of Montalcino?" Ethan said looking at the wine list.

"Of course I'll be right back with that." Andrew said before walking away.

"Trust me, Gray and I have eaten here a lot and this is our favorite wine." Ethan looked up at me.

"We'll see here in a couple of minutes." I smirked before looking at my menu.

After a couple of minutes Andrew came back with a bottle of wine. He poured Ethan and I two perfect glasses. I took a sip and Ethan was right it was an amazing wine. We sipped on our wine for a couple of minutes before ordering. Ethan ordered us the four course meal with oysters, lobster, salmon, and a filet. We decided to share because the courses are huge. After we ordered we talked about our lives. He told me what it is like running a buisness. I told him about how much I love working with the Jacks.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked making him look at me.

"Shoot." He spoke calmly.

"What happened to that girl that you were supposed to marry. I noticed you aren't wearing a wedding ring." I spoke while pointing at his left hand.

"Grayson fell in love with her and married her. They got married around 6 months ago. I couldn't fall in love with her. I believe that you are the only woman for me, so I never tried hoping that one day you would walk back into my life. Look where we are now." He smirked as he spoke the last sentence. I was blushing of course. Ethan Dolan had this amazing control over me and he knew it.

"Thank you Ethan that's so sweet." I blushed and looked at the God sitting at the other saide of the table.

We talked for a couple of minutes before Andrew brought us our food. We shared our food and it was amazing. I smiled as Ethan fed me a piece of lobster off of his fork. We finished our food and Ethan grabbed the dessert menu.

"Do you want to share a dessert with me." Ethan asked looking at me.

"Good Lord, I'm going to be 20 pounds heavier if I'm around you any longer, but yes I'd love some dessert." He laughed at the last part of the sentence.

"How about the Coffee dessert?" He asked looking at me over the dessert menu.

Ethan ordered our dessert and soon Andrew brought our dessert. The dessert was absolutely amazing. Ethan paid for our meal and stood up. He streached out his hand to help me up. We walked out of the resturant with Ethan's arm around my waist. We walked out of the resturant and the valet guys pulled Ethan's Audi to the front of the restaurant. Ethan opened my door for me and I got before Ethan did. Ethan pulled away from the resturant. Ethan placed his hand on my thigh while he drove me back to my apartment. After a couple of minutes Ethan parked his Audi in the parking lot of my apartment complex. We got out and Ethan followed me up to my apartment.

"Thank you for an amazing night." I smiled when we reached our door.

"No problem it was amazing to see you." Ethan pulled me into a soft hug.

"It was amazing to see you too." I smiled before unlocking the door to my apartment.

"Goodnight Grace." Ethan smiled as I opened my door.

"Goodnight Ethan." I smiled as I walked into my apartment.

When I got inside Jordan was alread asleep. I walked into my room to do my night time routine. I took my makeup off and brushed my teeth before chaning into this.

After I changed I laid down and the moment my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

170K 4.7K 34
"i'm not who you think i am." [ sequel to leaked ]
278K 3.4K 63
"I'm in love with you" "You can't be in love with me, I'm just a fan."
1.3K 51 20
"We're so toxic but it was destined to be this way"
624K 7.9K 145
Imagines of the twins